It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"high class hooker" says west coast cities to be nuked this saturday...

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Obviously, that ho can't be trusted.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
HA
WERE STILL HERE SO I GUESS THAT HOOKER WAS WRONG!

[edit on 12-3-2006 by noobius0ne]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobius0ne
HA
WERE STILL HERE SO I GUESS THAT HOOKER WAS WRONG!

on the bright side, everyone that bought into this pile of lies was screwed by a high class (I still love that) hooker and it didn't cost a cent.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
most people knew it was not going to happen. possible, yes.....but going to HAPPEN, no. so i don't see what pranksters like birdie and DOOM stand to gain by leaving their alarmist brain droppings in places like here and GLP.......i mean what is so entertaining about the reactions at both places??

when do you think the next pile of terror warning B.S. will be catapaulted into our midst.......august, november, next spring???

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
LOL 17 pages this should be locked now??

Hey i predict for the rest of eternity that a nuke might just might go off, it will happen when the skys blue and will be 25th of a month at 1pm and on a Thursday or maybe Tuesday or WED, MON, SAT, SUn, or just maybe a FRiday hmmm i miss anything in that bs prediction no good.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
blobby, the phrase you're looking for is "days that end in y"
It'll happen on a day that ends in y.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
And so ends another dis-info gambit. The American people are now just that much more desensitized to and cynical about warnings of danger.

The false-flag op is coming however, and I fear it will dwarf 911 and bring in martial law, putting an end to all criticism of Her Bushler, and putting into effect the long list of executive orders that have been hanging over our heads all these decades. It's going to be an interesting year, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Damnit, nothing happened, that means my ex wife will STILL haunt me

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
the government is just keeping things under wraps. it is obvious that the cities have been destroyed. give it a few days and we'll see it in the news.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
was screwed by a high class hooker and it didn't cost a cent.

BWA HAHAHA

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well, monday arrives and the world is still here...
Thank god.

For those followers of this thread, take note.
the various ways to distract a thread, and the various methods used to bash it.

This thread had ACTIVE posters who tried to nothing but confuse other posters and the issue...

We had official Iranian demographic "Know it alls" that hadn't even read the purpose of the thread, going on and on about how Iran could never attack us... geee yeah... your comments are worthless in regards to this topic so you should have started your own

We had knee jerkers that posted a simple comment on these distractors, which served to further distract...

I myself posted more than 5 times, and 3 were to TRY to get people back on topic... and not lead people into a whole other issue regarding iran and the USA war threat. in fact they didn't even need to start a new thread, there are already several that are going on exactly that topic...

Instead of rational debate over the potential for the USA to do such a thing, or the rational debate over whether to trust a hooker or not...
or even a rational debate over other signs that something is pending...

we get every other post going on about something that isn't even discussed or considered by the "true readers" of the post...

A bunch of wasted pages, and a bunch of wasted time, made so much worse by all the people that love to comment, but hate to read...

this should have been a 5 page (at most) thread being it was a hoax... but was hard to even read thru to get the gist thanks to so many worthless comments.

And Shugo: thanks for at least addressing the main issue. But as regards you personal feeling toward the possibility... I hope you are right...

But ask youself, what is the reason that we are at war right now? (the war against terrorism, not iraq)
isn't it against the religious extremists? (Islamic wahhabists to be specific)
If you would like, i can give you that exact verbatim quote from the US president.
I can also quote you where the government has said repeatidly that we must be willing to sacrifice personal freedoms for our TOP goal of security. (the entire justification for the Patriot act)
I can show you where the very same government isn't even increasing border safety
which is like saying... its cold in here... lets close the window.. but leave that door open would ya?

It is a sham... and we are NOT stupid...
If our government were serious, the borders would be closed, the airlines would be profiling. and above all

we would not be giving tons of money to the only state that requires you to be extremist islamic and want to kill infidels. Saudi Arabia

So with the justification of the removal of our rights stripped to nothing...
do you still think that the safety of our country is the goal of our administration? (or control?)

Also, has there been (at any time in the past) a major player (vice president) making so much money off every move we make towards war?

Warnings from Eisenhower are clear... dont give anyone in the military industrial complex, power!
for an exact and ominous warning go here:
Eisenhowers immortal words:
But again... I hope and pray that you are right.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I think the "high class hooker" may have got something stuck in her throat for I think this is just wishfull thinking on her part. Perhaps it may be right. If it proves out the left coast needs a good cleaning out it is past due. Besides, I would not bet the farm on the word of a hooker. I just do not see anyone such as her to be privey to that type of info.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
well saturday has come and gone and no nukes-lol

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This is a broadcast of the emergency whorecast system. Please be advised that Kandy and Dakota overheard some gentlemen referring to slipping their staff in the rear and we now believe that the men were discussing a tactical terror cell entering the country via mexico.

please be on the lookout for two men wearing red fireman type helmets, possibly covered in latex protective gear. Do not try and detain or apprehend these men as they are very dangerous and they are, more than likely, armed with squirt guns which will go off if you get too physical with them.

If you see these men, please call 1-800-hookertips. thanky you.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
This is a broadcast of the emergency whorecast system. Please be advised that Kandy and Dakota overheard some gentlemen referring to slipping their staff in the rear and we now believe that the men were discussing a tactical terror cell entering the country via mexico.

please be on the lookout for two men wearing red fireman type helmets, possibly covered in latex protective gear. Do not try and detain or apprehend these men as they are very dangerous and they are, more than likely, armed with squirt guns which will go off if you get too physical with them.

If you see these men, please call 1-800-hookertips. thanky you.

OK... so we have our next warning...
it looks like Iran is using FIREMEN to attack us now...

I have evidence that they can fake a Firemans coat and hat...
I also hear that they have red paint, so they can probably paint the helmuts...
I dont think they have latex protective gear... looking at the culture, it would be surprising... they propable fight fires with water and dirt...
and i also have stats on there squirtguns:
CIA fact book states:
Iranian Squirtguns:
range- 20ft
ammo type-? (CIA is looking into this presently)
velocity of ammo - 5fps
CIA note: these squirtguns, being fairly old technology, require 2 people to load properly. They can be self loaded, but only as long as the person has a spare hand to adjust the settings (often the case in the field).

I just cant beleive that Iran would try this though... they are far too moderate a country to just attack us that way...

of course the president is a moron, but he doesn't control the country...

Also... I am unsure of this, but i think that using latex protective gear might be against islam... so that info might be disinfo meant to distract us.

Be on the lookout for ANY kind of protective gear... doesn't have to be latex...
the helmuts might make them standout in a crowd, so be vigilant people... be afraid...

It probably is just another false alarm... but we know those iranians are still itching to attack... we were just lucky last week...
the whore let the pussy out of the bag, but the iranians will try again.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Mayhaps this was an experiment, and the hooker was for real. The "powers that be" could of wanted to see how fast information would spread, and where. You know they are very interested in information control.

Steve

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I can see how someone might want to see how fast a hooker spreads

the information. it makes sense now. you give a hooker some juicy info and see how long until she blows

the story wide open.

[edit on 14-3-2006 by Crakeur]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hey lazarusthelong.....
I too would have liked a little more debate in the possibilities and circumstances that would see a nuke strike against one of our cities. Ya man but at least for now it was nice to go through the weekend without having to glow in the dark.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Gotta say though...
even with the fires and the tornados, and blizzards...

with that nuke threat over...
Sunday was the best day of my year so far...

damn the fear of an oppressive facist government...
I ate ice cream and enjoyed nature instead...

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo

the actual dates significance

Or that could be a bunch of salami and we're all riding camels to work everyday...

So what happens if your "numerology" is proven wrong...AGAIN?...Dust it off and try again?

Again,on this forum?I'm having a small amnezia... think not.I only posted several times.Well,if you're referring to the broader perspective,then ,yeah you're right,blue-eyes boy.

However,considering that:I'm crazy;Nostradamus is overrated,Revelation means nothing for us,numerology and astrology are phony sciences.,still:

1.there's the NWO who wish to control the world by ignating a WW3 between arabs and jews,according to the Protocols of Zion and the timetable set in 1775 by Albert Pike,who was "misunderstood"
2.there's a military alliance between Russia,China,India and Iran,sympathized by Brazil,South Africa and Syria;this alliance is aimed at preventing the NWO plan and America's oil control in the Middle East
3.in the 20th of March 2006,the New Persian Year begins:
a.nuclear test
b.euro-oil bourse
4.Israeli elections:28 th of March;an unknown party,Kadima may gain the majority of seets in the Knesset,over the "big two":Labor Party and the conservative party (sorry for the name) UNLESS something happens
5.EU:rapidly incorporating new nations,it threatens the USA domination in the political world arena
6.China,Brazil,the African Union,Russia,with its large military,ASEAN
7.us and our technology
8.China owns 800 bln $ out of 13 trl$ unofficial US total foreign debt;the world market is 4 bln $/day,so if all these bonds are sold on one day....

Actually,I think that we are all camels,nice comparison

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join