It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
So I'm flipping through the news channels, and stopped on "Showbiz Tonight". And that's about the time my skull almost imploded from trying to make a reason for myself as to why anybody cares about stuff like this. All over America people gather and gossip about who wore what, and who looked good and who didn't. What I'm trying to get to is, why is there such a great fixation on celebrities? And a greater question, why does anybody care what they wear on the beloved "red carpet".

I would really like it if people would stop criticizing celebrities on everything. I'm watching three women right now talk to each other about how pale Nicole Kidman's skin is.

This, in no way whatsoever, effects the life of anybody that's not in the "in crowd". So is that why we feel the need to know everything about them? To take pictures of them while they walk their dog? Or hide in the trashcan just for a half eaten piece of pizza in Madonna's trashcan and then sell it on Ebay for a ridiculous price?

All these people need to make their life more interesting so they stop getting into other peoples affairs. I hope I'm not the only one that feels this way. Maybe it's just me that thinks that it's strange that a celebrity, whos name escapes me right now, sold his kidney stone for a mad amount of money.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Build them up and break them down.

This make some people feel good for some reason. It is like highschool never really ends.

new topics

join