It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which planet do the aliens come from???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I have heard many stories over the years, but to me there stands out two major canadites for where the aliens come from. Those are sirius and zeta reticuli.

Here are the calims for both

Sirius

-The Dogon(African tribe)
-The Twa(African tribe)
-The aborigines(native australians)
-Philp K. Dick(science fiction writer)
-Robert Anton Wilson(Occultist, novelist, Conspiracy enthusiast and satirist)
-Timothy Leary(The man who made acid popular, Harvard proffesor, author)
-Claude Vorilhon, known as Rael(Ex popstar, racecar driver turned cult leader)

Zeta Reticuli

-Hills couple(abductees)
-Bob Lazar(technician, supposed phisicist for S-4 a sight near area 51)
-Project Serpo(Human exchange program)

Please add any additional claims if I have left out any, or please feel free to elaborate on any of these sources and give more info as to what they actually believed, there credibility and anything else you want to say.

Or if you like you can add to any of the locations of places were the aliens may come from.

The main purpose of this thread however is to debate where the Aliens or UFOs come from.

It is evident that UFO's do exist and the military acknowledges that they can move at extaordinaryry speeds, much faster than our fastest plains can go.

Interesting fact My dad met both Timothy Leary and Robert Anton Wilson.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by Spatacus]

[edit on 6-3-2006 by Spatacus]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Earth.
That's just my guess.

I also met Mr. Leary. It was a function in San Fran.

No really. There's plenty of mutts runnin round on planet earth to explain weird things that go bump in the night.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
They may be related to other dimension.
That is more plausible if the string theory turns out true.
Personaly I dont belive in aliens visiting earth but I do got a thing for another dimension theory, so if they prove we are linked to anothe dimension then it might be posible if they are real they would come from there.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
From my research, that even though a large proportion of beings came from the one place, and that being of Lyrea, they grew quite large and due to the draco waging war on them, they spread into other parts of the galaxy.....and these are as follows:

Procyon
Alderbaren
Arcturus
Tau-Ceti
Andromeda
Pleidiens (really a colony of many humanoid races)
Atlans (Unruly Pleidians sent to earth)
(many others which i can't remember atm)

Then there are the others..which did not come from lyrea..

Sirians of Sirius A - of planet Khoom
Sirians of Sirius B
Draconians from Alpha-Draconis
3 ft greys created by the Draconians
Annunaki from Nibiru (now destroyed)
Bear - created by the Annunaki
Rigel
Greys from Zeta-Reticuli I
Greys from Zeta-Reticuli II
Butterfly like creatures..unknown origin
Praying Mantis like creatures... unknown origin

And millions and millions of others from parts of the galaxy which plan to not interfere with earth...and of course from outside this galaxy

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
There are supposed to be aliens that live inside of planets such as Venus and Mars;thats what I have read in a number of post

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Don't forget The Bozo tribe in Mali, cousins to The Dogon.

I find it strange that a Tribe like The Dogon had knowledge of the Sirius system, Sirius B's ellipticle orbit of 50 years around Sirius A and even of the mysterious Sirius C, how could they have known this information if they had no access to the theories of Kepler or his successors? The French Missionaries Griaule and Dieterlen were the first to have contact with them in 1931, there was no other outside influences before them as far as I know.
Lots of really interesting theories out there.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Mars, currently inhabited by the elite... and venus, originally a comet inhabited by the Draco that brought them to this solar system...

With regards to Sirius, there are many cultures that knew of their existance, including Egypt, who's pyramid formation I believe point to the Sirian Star system...

Then there are another cultures...Slavs influenced by Tau Cetians, Germany influenced by Alderbaren and so forth....

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Earth.
That's just my guess.

I also met Mr. Leary. It was a function in San Fran.

No really. There's plenty of mutts runnin round on planet earth to explain weird things that go bump in the night.

Could be. I forgot to mention that theory. Operation paperclip was a program where the U.S. excused Nazi scientists from sentences and employed them for scientific purposes using the excuse that if they didn't gain the technology the Russians would. The Nazis were known to have made flying saucers. The U.S. could have stolen the ideas from the Nazis. But why no public desclosure could it be that they wanted to keep the fact that they were working with Nazis secret? couldn't be because when Operation Paperclip was desclosed the UFOs weren't. Here's what wikipedia has to say about Nazi UFOs:

Nazi Germany is known to have experimented with circular jet planes using the Coanda effect. At least one of the scientists involved was taken to the USA after WWII. Experiments with these designs and their descendants down the years may explain many sightings of circular UFO's. See Military flying saucers.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Interesting but it still dosn't explain why so many cultures around the world called sirius the home of extraterrestrial gods. And this(from wikipedia):

Robert Temple, in his 1975 book The Sirius Mystery, devoted a central role to the Dogon to support his theory on ancient astronauts. Temple had claimed that while interviewing the Dogon he found that they had information on Sirius and its companion star, Sirius B which they also incorporated into their rituals. Since Sirius B is invisible without a telescope, and the Dogon did not have telescopes and were not a technologically advanced civilization, Temple had argued that the only way they could have obtained the information on Sirius B was by contact with an advanced civilization

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

From my research, that even though a large proportion of beings came from the one place, and that being of Lyrea, they grew quite large and due to the draco waging war on them, they spread into other parts of the galaxy.....and these are as follows:

Procyon
Alderbaren
Arcturus
Tau-Ceti
Andromeda
Pleidiens (really a colony of many humanoid races)
Atlans (Unruly Pleidians sent to earth)
(many others which i can't remember atm)

Then there are the others..which did not come from lyrea..

Sirians of Sirius A - of planet Khoom
Sirians of Sirius B
Draconians from Alpha-Draconis
3 ft greys created by the Draconians
Annunaki from Nibiru (now destroyed)
Bear - created by the Annunaki
Rigel
Greys from Zeta-Reticuli I
Greys from Zeta-Reticuli II
Butterfly like creatures..unknown origin
Praying Mantis like creatures... unknown origin

And millions and millions of others from parts of the galaxy which plan to not interfere with earth...and of course from outside this galaxy

Kind Regards
Merger

Are those all Davis Ickes theories or are they a combined list of aquired sources and what evidence is there behind these claims. Interesting to know.

Thanks Merger

With regards to Sirius, there are many cultures that knew of their existance, including Egypt, who's pyramid formation I believe point to the Sirian Star system...

Yeah I've heard that to, all the temples and pyramids point to sirius, or something like that (probably not all, does anyone know?). Also I found interesting that the author of the Sirius mystery was approached by a mason and asked to join (wich is weird because normally you have to ask to join the masons) so that they could discuss the mysteries of the masons involving sirius more freely. He joined and finished the first three degrees but his friend died shortly after and he decided not to complete his masonic studies. Kinda sad though.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I actually only follow the work of one person, and that is not of David Icke, even though both seem to agree on most things.

The person (and a good friend of mine) whos' work I follow is based on his experience with the secret government for 25 years, as mentioned in another thread, his job with being a UFO Crash investigator to identify which beings controlled the craft...thus his expertise in the origins of beings that influence this planet...

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Sirius A
Sirius B
Pleiades
Earth
Mars
Zeta Reticula

All are inhabited with intelligent life... i know more much much more but i cant write them all down and some just have to difficult names.

On Sirius B there is the most coolest specie ever, a lion civilisation but they are not like our lions who eat you, they are intelligent, very kind and very wise..

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Dutch_Rick]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliencowboy
There are supposed to be aliens that live inside of planets such as Venus and Mars;thats what I have read in a number of post

That is true, about Mars...dont know about Venus.
When Mars' surface got destroyed..well not destroyed but un-live-able for the Martian they were brought inside the planet.
Now they use Earth for supplies but eventually the plan for them is to come here to live here with us, in peace ofcourse..
Some Martians live here on Earth...waiting for contact so they can come out of the mountains and the underground bases.

That is why i say america must not look ON Mars but IN Mars

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Ive heard finno-ungro peoples and others of suspected sumarian decent are from mars. but when that claim was made, all aliens were from "mars".

many top scholars were highly suspect of the intelligence of these people, who are responsible for bringing us many of the technical advancements we all know of today. and I also read that all the top dogs involved at core black projects speak a form of hungarian, even claims that EBE's speak a form of the same language, which made the hungarian scientist on the projects essential.

heres more details:
www.ufomind.com...

also there was claims it was faked long ago, as the man that made the myth up supposedly had a letter to only be released after his death. but it was still an interesting story IMO.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Sirius B has no lion people, the planet of beings from Sirius B live like hermits, they are philosophers and do not have any technology what so ever. Their race brought here to earth by others, influenced the tibetans. The sirius B race are quite small too.

The earth lion is actually the most powerful being in the entire "known" universe. The elite, use a replacement for the lion as the lion does represent quite a lot of Gods energy...and they use a reptilian lion instead, obviously not as powerful.

You can tap into the lion frequency, and in essence, is a protective barrier for you whilst in the frequency.......

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Sirius B has no lion people, the planet of beings from Sirius B live like hermits, they are philosophers and do not have any technology what so ever. Their race brought here to earth by others, influenced the tibetans. The sirius B race are quite small too.

The earth lion is actually the most powerful being in the entire "known" universe. The elite, use a replacement for the lion as the lion does represent quite a lot of Gods energy...and they use a reptilian lion instead, obviously not as powerful.

You can tap into the lion frequency, and in essence, is a protective barrier for you whilst in the frequency.......

Well, believe me, this lion race does exist.
Maybe i am wrong and it isnt Sirius B..could be A or the mysterious C too, but they are their somewhere

And by the way, dont think there only lives one kind of people on the planets..there are all sorts of races living together...even on Sirius B

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Possibly, but ive not heard of other beings on sirius B..... the lion people which you are probably referring to, are the ones that exist in the upper levels of the astral realm...they have quite powerful energies.

The most powerful of the lion people are the violet eyed, winged lions.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
quite correct there.. it was'nt that long ago that I found a website that spoke about a flying craft called a Vilma.. the russians were alleged to have one which they dug out of a cave in a mountain and the germans apparently received a lot of their technology from something they had found also..
these vilma's as theey were called are alledged to be from a civilization which existed here 14000 years ago.. long before the incas and aztecs as we have the documentation written in the novel "the right hand of God"

Has any one heard a little of this..

cheers Lobo

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

They may be related to other dimension.
That is more plausible if the string theory turns out true.
Personaly I dont belive in aliens visiting earth but I do got a thing for another dimension theory, so if they prove we are linked to anothe dimension then it might be posible if they are real they would come from there.

Interesting, do you know scientists are now considering that gravity is a power coming from another dimension. I saw it on the science channel.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm guessing, but they probably come from our minds.
The books, the conventions and the CD's show that
a lot of hucksters believe they come from Uranus.

But I'm guessing.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'm not positive they come from an actual location like a planet millions of light years away. In fact it's always possible they live right here among us, but due to frequency we may not see them. Imagine on this plane of existence where we live, if beings coexisted with us in the same space, just on another frequency. Sort of like the movie ''Pulse'' except instead of coming through a certain frequency they are actually here with us just unable to be seen. They could possibly take up the same space as us, just on another level. Maybe they are aware of our existence and know how to reach our own, but instead of flying here they materialize. We actually take up the same space without knowing they are around, like ghosts. Without the proper technology we could never be aware of their presence, they on the other hand do have the intelligence and know we are here.
People who see ufo's always are quoted as saying that the ufo quickly shot off in some direction, or disappeared altogether. Is it possible they didn't fly off at high speeds anywhere? Is it possible they broke our plane of existence and are still here just not able to be seen by us? I honestly believe this is possible, maybe those things we see out of the corner of our eyes aren't spirits, maybe we become lucky once in a while and catch a glimpse of things we call ghosts that are in fact aliens who have accidentally flashed into our realm. Just a thought.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join