It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem with humans today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So... Based my experience there seems too be a big problem with human kind and the way they think.

So . Lets reflect on todays world, What do you think is wrong with humans today.

Why do I have to count 30 Cars in a row with 1 person in each of them to justify an illogical method of pollution and waste of space?

Why does making love with the same sex have anything to do with a higher being?

Why does some one in prison who rapes and murders's children get a far more nutritional meal than someone who makes ends meat working.

That's my $.05 worth for today. Post if you like to add to the things that would make your world a better place. What does a humans problem have to do with aliens? I don't know.... maybe we can learn somthing from our problems. Remeber leaving a problem too procreate becomes an epidemic latter on in life. Example... Fat people there are far more of them than 50 years ago because we are just too damn lazy that's why.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
i think the problem with humans right now is ignorance, pure and simple

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I think that you have lost all faith in humanity. Instead of complaining, you should be an example to human kind. No one ever did anything by just stating the obvious. You are part of the human race, its up to us, humans, to make this world a better place, for the present and the future.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The main problem with humans is how gulible they are. People believe anything that's said to them in a half truthfull manner. This has caused all sorts of problems for man kind, the most prominent being war. Hopefully the evolutional outcome of humans will have more common sense and empathy instilled into them.

ps. why isn't this in a philosophy section?

new topics

top topics

join