It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Places to eat in Colorado

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Anyone out there from Colorado?

I have been searching for the best we have to offer, and have a few suggestions (most of these are more expensive then a normal dinner, but well under the $30 cap a person)

Chinese:
Little Alis (Cherry Creek) - Best wontons ANYWARE, but they are $6 for 4 of them

Itialian: Cafe Dijorno (Kippling and Mexico) - Great food with real good lunch deals

Mexican:
Dont know the name (only been once) but its located on Broadway and Yale.

Any other places you all reccomend? I know most of these are in Denver area, but i would love to know great places all about colorado.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Years ago, in 1982, there was a Mexican restaurant chain, in Fort Collins, called the "Red Armadillo". The absolute BEST!

Brisket/Fajitas, brought to the table on searing-hot trays, with fresh tortillas and ALL the fixins'. Do they still exist?!

I know it was a "regional" chain extending to the West coast but, WOW, even today ... ?HOMER? aaaah ... fajitas ?! truly a slobbering moment.

Fort Collins & Lowry AFB[when it was] are pretty much the extent of my Colorado experience(s), though I found both to be full of Rocky Mountain awareness, at the time?!

new topics

join