It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke is closest to the truth than all the others

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
"David Icke is closest to the truth than all the others"

In itself, a terrifying thought.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I am prone to explaining many parts, not by ages, because it is trivial, but with many aspects of our personality, like in Hesse "Steppen wolf", many subpersonalities which integrate in one lifestory.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I heard that ATS was going to give him a forum here, but he never got back to them, or said no.. or something. In Davids Forum on his website i dont think he answers questions. It would be great to have him here, are the Mods still trying? or is it a lost cause?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I heard that ATS was going to give him a forum here, but he never got back to them, or said no.. or something. In Davids Forum on his website i dont think he answers questions. It would be great to have him here, are the Mods still trying? or is it a lost cause?

seeing as he has his own forum now I don't expect him to want a second forum elsewhere, he is obviously going to want his own forum. I would guess he has his own id on that forum and probably answers some threads, but i expect he will remain anonymous there, but maybe not

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I am a member of the David icke forum . although i like David's work the forum is rubbish.

you find that when major stories break, all they are talking about is how the queen looked more like a reptile than her mother.

eventually they will comment on something relevant days after the event.

I know Alex jones hates david icke , for his reptilian views.

Personally i think David has it massively wrong about the reptilians.

i like Michael tsarion's theory much better.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
I am a member of the David icke forum . although i like David's work the forum is rubbish.

you find that when major stories break, all they are talking about is how the queen looked more like a reptile than her mother.

eventually they will comment on something relevant days after the event.

I know Alex jones hates david icke , for his reptilian views.

Personally i think David has it massively wrong about the reptilians.

i like Michael tsarion's theory much better.

Alex doesnt hate David anymore, David was on Alex's program a few months ago and they got along just fine. Alex said he hasnt researched enough into some of Davids subjects that he cannot comment on them. I think Alex finally realized that Dave's intentions are good and hes not working for "them".

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
his forum is pretty new, so presumably as time goes on it will improve. I guess he must have a profile there himself.

David has done some excellent work exposing the NWO, and bringing stories to attention that controlled msm will never show. However I am not sure I can agree that he is closer to the truth than all the others. There are many other reporters also doing a good job, as well as many of our fellow posters on sites such as this one.
David Icke is only 1 man and he can't cover every story, so ihe can't be closer to the truth on everything. I don't think you can say 1 individual is closer to the truth than everyone else, as there is so much news to cover. But I greatly admire what he is doing (but I do switch off at the mention of reptiles). Greg Szymanski is also doing a great job, and it could be that he is closer to the truth than David is. Greg believes that the Vatican is the heirarchy of the NWO, whether that is true or not, he does cover many stories that show the Vatican does have alot more powers in the world than most people realise, and the Vatican is not very holy and have even admitted involvement in genocide in the past.
"All Roads Lead to Rome" is a phrase Gregs site uses alot.

There are many others doing great work, covering so many different stories, so getting more attention than others (and none of them getting the attention they deserve from the mainstream media) such as Greg Palast, Alex Jones and so on.

I think everybody should give great credit to Rosie O Donnell for speaking out on TV a few days ago. It all helps to get ball rolling in the right direction, and for people to start learning the truth about what bastards are running the world.

[edit on 1-4-2007 by golddragnet]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
To david icke adds to the problem. I'm tired of hearing people write about demons and negative things. This is fear, fear grows on fear right? To me has no agenda, but i guess i will never get closer to the truth with goof balls mucking it up all the time. Sure people that run the world are evil, are are only here for money. But woudn't it be better if we educated our fellow humans on it instead of telling them about shapeshifting reptilians, and other nasty/evil things?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
David Icke is a man who is just profiting off of creating books based off of fear mongering and there's no proof for his arguments and comments.

I don't understand how you can believe half the stuff he says.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
How can David create fear mongering. What about the press and Goverment, what do they do. Talk about love and breaking free from what they create.

Any hows I think David may be trying to seperate away from his reptilian views. He may have gone a bit to far up the garden path on that one.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Sometimes David Icke loses me when he starts talking about the reptilians. However sometimes I cant help but believe that he may just know what he's talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join