It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howdy from Colorado

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Greetings all,

Would like to say thanks for starting and keeping up this forum! I hope i can be helpful to future discussions.

Thanks for letting me become one of the community!

- weird

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Weirdstuff1,

Welcome to the ATS community.

Here, on ATS, you will find something to satiate even the most inquisitive intellectual appetite. Enjoy your stay ... and don't forget to put the cat out on those late night visits.

Here are a few links you may want to digest, prior to diving in head first:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

ATS Search Feature

ATS Terms and Conditions

Please don't feel overwhelmed by the above links and information. They have been created and put forth by other members to assist you on your journey of Denying Ignorance.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

weirdstuff1

[edit on 3/6/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. So how are Matt Stone and Trey Parker doing?

Seriously, check out BTS for lighter topics and Politics@ for political discussion. Later.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the help, but still need a bit of advice.

I have possibly the worst grammar and spelling on this forum, and i dont see any spell check tools built in.

Are they there and i am blind? or do i need to use a diff program (like word) to check before i post?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdstuff1
Thanks for the help, but still need a bit of advice.

I have possibly the worst grammar and spelling on this forum, and i dont see any spell check tools built in.

Are they there and i am blind? or do i need to use a diff program (like word) to check before i post?

No spell check at the moment ... recommend using Word for the time being. Heh, we all suffer from cranial flatulence from time to time so don't sweat the occasional spelling or grammatical error. Content, context and relevence take priority any day!

Once again, ENJOY! ... and I personally look forward to your contributions.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Greetings,

Let me welcome you into the commonality known as ATS. It is with great amusement that I christen you an ATS'er after such an extensive time on the banks peering into the watercourse so to speak.

I only hope that we, as a community, can live up to the great expectations placed upon us, and every other tenderfoot constituent, that sets mouse and cursor upon the pilgrimage to "contradict unenlightenment" (DENY IGNORANCE).

With that I bid Godspeed to you and yours ATS. May we encounter one another again my friend in
benevolent banter as we deliberate conspiracy topics!

- One Man Short ®

PS...No spell check to date, but maybe in the future...who knows...well Simon knows but that is a whole other topic!

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

top topics

join