posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:47 PM
1. Most likely dark skinned as that logitude has a lot of sun light and dark skin prevents a vitamine D overdose (D is catalysed by sunlight). The
fact that most people with pale skin freckle or burn when in sunnier areas makes this pretty certain.
2. Yes, Logitude determines what is most benefitital. The longer a group is in an area, the more their skin tone reflect that. In the far north where
is it darker, the light skin live longer and survive better. Toward the equator, the reverse, those with dark skin have less chance of sun damage.
3. I doubt it was man made. And unless someone made it themselves, they can't answer this question. The question will tell you more about the person
answering it than anything else.
4. Noah was semetic, thus he probably had a dark tan skin. Middle estern Hebrews have dark tan skin as well, most of those who immegrated from the
north (mostly after WW2) are lighter. I HIGHLY doubt noah's skin or hair were white, where did you get that information?
5. Rome was pretty much just another big city by the time of the crusades. Though it was the Roman Church that helped push for it. Also, they weren't
involved in killing Josua son of Joseph (aka Jesus), those people were dead almost a 1000 year earlier. Thing and people change over time. Rome circa
33AD has little in common with Rome circa 900AD which has little in common with Rome today.