It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chinese accident cover-up!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
this is truly shocking, an eye opener...accidents like these probably happen all the time, but they're just masked by false reports and whatnot...

www.wimp.com...

what do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I do think this probably happens more than we think.

Being in the US, I can't really grasp how this could escape the 24/7 news coverage that bombards our life in the west.

Also, I think this is more appropriate for the Political Conspiracy forum, so I will move it there.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
well... made in china!

and yea, i do think so too, happens more than we think

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Pretty sad that the people in the country allow such things to go mostly unreported. Then again things here in the US are reported in the wrong way too. At least Americans are not completely without identity, might be nice to lose a little identity acutally. One thing is for sure, the Chinese need to work on their rocket programs more... and I thought they had rockets before anyone else.

B. Sage

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Excellent video. What I noticed is that the destroyed village looked so clean, no blood no guts nothing. The soliders must have washed it all down or something. The communists are so efficient, you have to admire them for that.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The USSR use to cover up such accidents in its space program aswell. While NASA mistakes were global news for everyone to see.

well such is the state-controlled media of communist goverments

BTW anyone think that link it blocked on google China?

[edit on 7-3-2006 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
All too true about NASA, ShadowXIX. I read somewhere that Yuri Gagarin was not the first man in space. I'm sure google-china is a much different engine than what some of us are used to.

And yeah I noticed that too, denythestatusquo, since the village WAS next to a military base... but obviously was destroyed. I think/hope that what we saw was the worst of it. The witnesses/survivors were probably completely relocated. There didn't seem to be anyone else but military standing around.

B. Sage

new topics

top topics

join