It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creation: The actuality of physical reality!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
My mind has been going in overdrive, shredding my current belief system to bits, and trying to re-establish the true belief system, and that is of my own knowing, without the influences thrown at me in every angle known to the controllers. Deprogramming is definitely effective...I will explain why.

I recently came to the conclusion that everyone who follows a regime of any kind, whether east or west, are totally mind-controlled, and of course, there are those that are specifically programmed to support the general global agenda.

Reality, as it seems, is only a matter of perspective and perception of the individual who experiences life. Believing that doing the 'normal' is the right thing to do, only because they have learned throughout their lives that this is the best way to think and live. What is unknown to the majority of the population is that normality is actually created and forced upon the individual as life goes on. Its not the true 'actuality' of what it really is. If this equation is correct, and I believe that to be true, then the normality that is pushed throughout society is in fact a way to mislead people from the truth of actuality, replacing it with a false sense of reality. I will give an example:

The American Flag. Patriotic Americans see the American flag in a certain way. Al-qaeda for example, see the American flag in a totally different way. This is an example of reality. Because the experiences of the American people hold that belief system of what the flag means to them. Al-qaeda however, have a totally different experience and thus a totally different belief system to what the flag means to them. So in essence, what REALLY is the American flag? Does it REALLY mean what these two factions believe they mean? Or does it ACTUALLY mean something totally different. To cut a long story short, the American Flag in actuality means 'nothing'. EG. An Alien arriving on Planet earth sees the Flag for the first time, what it means to them is nothing, because it knows nothing about America or what it stands for, whether good or bad it doesn't matter, The flag in the eyes of an alien is a cloth in a square shape with pretty colours. Thats what it really is.

Now to dig further, Cloth is not what it is either, because cloth is made of molecules, and thus atoms, and therefore the actuality of the flag is that it exists only in constructed matter....the principal to all physical reality.

So we have here a flag with Colours and shapes, and specific meanings of what it represents....represents to whom? The meaning of the flag is actually 'forced' onto the population. Forced into a 'false sense of reality' to whoever sees it, regardless of where you are from. Thus beginning the topic of 'mind-control'.

The controllers have found a way to manipulate physical reality, and manipulate 'actuality' as well. For example. Ritual by the elite, manifest things into physical reality, if its a 'new' thing, everyone will 'awe' about it, but as time goes by, factions will form, opinions will form, and thus a segregation of what it means to them. So in essence manipulation of physical reality is not the only answer....they needed something more...the manipulation of how 'everyone' perceives their OWN physical reality. Thus mind-control.

What is the mind? Electrical signals interpreted by your brain. So if you could harness the interpretation component, you have the perfect slave. As the slave will beleive that their reality is the true reality and act accordingly. It gets even deeper with the concept of the mind shifting alters, because the 'reality' will be different in different alters. Thus why Alice in Wonderland Programming as well as Wizard of Oz programming are programmed into specific programmed individuals.

This is also why Hollywood is one of the biggest mind-control tools used today, as is Music, and of course, recreational and prescription drugs.

Recreational drugs, cause 'immediate' distortion of reality, seeing things that aren't there, its not 'actuality' but reality. The person cannot define whether its really there or not. Nightclubs....one of the biggest mind-control tools used. Why? Mixed with drugs and the altered mind, pumped full of music which will mean something DIFFERENT to the drugged mind, and the lights, which will TRIGGER and activate through their perception of light. The atmosphere is truly a haven for mind-control. Thus the increased rise of 'Psychotic' patients. Because, now that their minds are totally warped, reality to them being different to that of the 'reality' of the general population, they are classified as 'abnormal'....

Prescription medication: Anti-psychotics, for example, are given to psychotics to alter their mind back to 'normal', the normal of the imposed society that is. The normal of general mind-controlled population. Not only that, it has components that disrupt the function of the Pineal gland....a sneaky way to limit your oversoul connection. Anti-depressants. These people are depressed because they feel they are depressed with 'life'. Again, who's life? Normal life? The life created for them? So drugging them will 'fix' their mind back into the controlled way of thinking, to be happy with life, to accept the controlled way of thinking.

Thus the true actuality is that Drugs are one of the biggest forms of mind-control there is, and the simple reason why drugs are not removed from society, because it does two things, it keeps people in control, and it gives people money! I mean, since the removal of the Taliban in Afganistan, poppee growth has increased 100 fold! Poppee the foundation of hard core drugs!

So to alter the reality of what the flag means to you means changing the flag, but not literally changing the flag, you cannot change the flag, you must change yourself, change your perception of the flag, and thus the reality of this small, yet effective program, has been 'deprogrammed'.

Quote: "You cannot bend the spoon, thats impossible, you must only realise the truth......that there is no spoon....and then you'll realise, that its not the spoon that bends, its only yourself"

Deprogramming is the answer. Stewart as you know, has lots of tools to help in deprogramming. These are to deprogram specific programs in your 'matrix', but I trully recommend reading some articles by Janet on 'Belief Systems Shattered'. I believe there is an article on what the colours mean to you...

You may now realise that the mind-pattern is in fact the real reason behind the way you experience life/physical reality, and of course, the real reason why the mind is responsible for physical ailments.

The mind-pattern, or process of thought, has an impact on the way you personally experience reality. Because if you think a certain way about something, a certain way about the controlled system, or how the controlled system affects you, you may get depressed, or agitated or angry. Remember that your reaction is because your reality of what is part of you is your experience in the outside world. If you're angry about 'traffic lights' always being Red, its your own issue, your own perspective of what’s happening to you. You may be late to work, but work itself didn't make you angry, your own thought about being late to work made you angry. Of course the fact that the stop lights are 'Red' doesn't help either.

So your own mind-pattern is the cause of how you experience reality. And now I actually understand why Stewart and Janet say that changing yourself is the only way, because if you change your mind-pattern, reality will mean something different to you, and thus the reactions of your thoughts will be different as well.

So if everyone changed there own mind-patterns, there will literally be billions of realities but 1 actuality. And by this, people will remove the 'veil of illusion' removing the reality, and see for what it really is......what it 'ACTUALLY' is... Thus removing the 'reality' of victim mentality, and adding the actuality that you are part of God-mind, and that YOU are in fact in charge of your own life, and that internally, you already know everything!!

So this brings me to another point. Because the mind-pattern is responsible for the way you see reality, it must also be responsible for the reality of physical ailments... As I've mentioned previously, if you are late to work, you are angry because of your thought about being late to work, it has nothing to do with work itself. So this brings about that the mind-pattern which controls the reality, is in fact the controller of the emotions as well. So lets go another step. Because of the emotion or feeling experienced, it will reproduce physically in your body. Because the body is part of 'reality' remember? For example, if you drive a car, and you crash it into a tree. Its not the tree's fault, even if it was in the way. Its not the cars' fault, you were driving it. Your actions or inactive reactions caused the accident. So the mind being the driver, and the body being the vehicle, the same concept applies. If you think irratically, altered, victimised, ie driving erratically, then my goodness, the body/vehicle will surely experience your thought process!

So I came to the conclusion that this is the reason why when the Lyreans who shifted from non-physical to physical, actually had 2 arms, 2 legs, body, head, 10 fingers and toes, hair, stomach, muscles, liver etc.... Because physical reality had to accommodate the mind-pattern that existed in non-physical...to the now physical! The physical body was not required in the non-physical because it simply 'was' a 'mind' over matter reality. Shifting into the physical, there had to be a translation process that had to accommodate the 'mind' into a physical container, to allow the mind, to continue functioning in a 'denser' reality. The mind, which 'created' at will in the non-physical, downgraded and needed tools to represent the mind in a physical form, in effect the BODY is the tool, and the MIND is the BODY.

So now because there is a false sense of ‘separation’ from god-mind……the story of separation of the angels cast out of heaven onto earth… the story of the lyreans leaving non-physical to physical, the conclusion is that because of the separation, everyone believes they are no longer connected to god, that your body, being the physical representation of the mind, must function accordingly to survive! So healthy supplements to keep the ‘vehicle’ functioning, exercise to keep it moving, are basically ways to limit the mind, as to why I now believe that vitamins and supplements are becoming illegal in certain countries. Because not only are the controllers trying to manipulate the reality of the mind through drugs and media, but also manipulating the vehicle or body so that the mind has limitations to functionality in this denser, physical reality. As to the increase of weight gain, lazyness, mental health issues…..they are all made to limit your experience, or cage you into the controllers constructed reality. To make you WEAK so you cannot escape, to make you more controllable.

So there is an equation that will allow you to ‘escape’ the reality forced upon you….

Change your mind-pattern/deprogram, This does a few things:

seeing the world differently means you’ve altered reality for yourself
Allows the body to function in unison with the mind

Remove ‘parasites’ from the body

Detoxing and fasting is a way to have a healthy mind as well. Because in removing these parasites, your body will function a lot better, as well as allowing more of your soul-personality to inhabit your body.
Reduce the consumption of prescription drugs, and totally remove the use of illegal drugs. These alter your reality, and because the mind-pattern is altered, the physical body will alter. Removing these drugs, will cleanse your pineal gland, as well as the physical body.

Intake vitamins and herbs beneficial for the body

Replacing the ‘genetically altered foods’ with vitamins and herbs, will supply the body with essential fuels for it to function properly.

Exercise

Because the body is a vehicle, it needs to be used. Leaving a car in the garage for weeks will make it difficult to start…same applies with the body. The body needs to burn the excess fuel stored, it will tone muscles, it will warm the joints, it will allow you to step into the future.

Limit your interaction with media

Avoid movies that will trigger and activate
Avoid music that will trigger and activate
Etc…

So by doing all the above, will do many many things. It will combine your mind with your body into a powerful united tool. It will allow more direct communication with your Oversoul. It will allow all the organs to function properly, and in essence, it will re-energise your chakra, and close off the crown chakra to prevent further programming and It will prevent the misuse of your root chakra.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Wow ... I'm willing to bet my life your a big fan of the matrix movies.

I really wish I were a psychology buff, I find it rather interesting how people vary their belief's of the universe and life itself and tend to seemingly complicate such simple matter's. Why does the human mind feel a need to complicate something as simple as entertainment? Why does the human mind feel a need to complicate something as simple as ... anything really? We've conditioned our specie's to think so self centered and highly of ourselve's, that if an alien species did actually come pay us a visit today, I'll bet they'd see us as nothing more then a curiosity, study our genetic makeup and be on their way to continue the search for life that actually has made any real advance's in discovery and knowledge. Our species is still too young and still too reliant on thinking there's something more then there actually is. Hopefully in another 2,000 year's we can despose of this mindset and make some real advance's.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
Wow ... I'm willing to bet my life your a big fan of the matrix movies.

I really wish I were a psychology buff, I find it rather interesting how people vary their belief's of the universe and life itself and tend to seemingly complicate such simple matter's. Why does the human mind feel a need to complicate something as simple as entertainment? Why does the human mind feel a need to complicate something as simple as ... anything really? We've conditioned our specie's to think so self centered and highly of ourselve's, that if an alien species did actually come pay us a visit today, I'll bet they'd see us as nothing more then a curiosity, study our genetic makeup and be on their way to continue the search for life that actually has made any real advance's in discovery and knowledge. Our species is still too young and still too reliant on thinking there's something more then there actually is. Hopefully in another 2,000 year's we can despose of this mindset and make some real advance's.

Fan of the Matrix movie - I am not....understand its meaning (my opinion)....yes.... Was the 'spoon' quote a big give away was it? hehe

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Reality, as it seems, is only a matter of perspective and perception of the individual who experiences life. Believing that doing the 'normal' is the right thing to do, only because they have learned throughout their lives that this is the best way to think and live. What is unknown to the majority of the population is that normality is actually created and forced upon the individual as life goes on. Its not the true 'actuality' of what it really is. If this equation is correct, and I believe that to be true, then the normality that is pushed throughout society is in fact a way to mislead people from the truth of actuality, replacing it with a false sense of reality. I will give an example:

The part in question is in bold. The so called 'normal' way to live as taught by society today is to essentially, do no harm to other's. If the teaching of this is to push one away from true reality, then what is true reality?

The American Flag. Patriotic Americans see the American flag in a certain way. Al-qaeda for example, see the American flag in a totally different way. This is an example of reality. Because the experiences of the American people hold that belief system of what the flag means to them. Al-qaeda however, have a totally different experience and thus a totally different belief system to what the flag means to them. So in essence, what REALLY is the American flag? Does it REALLY mean what these two factions believe they mean? Or does it ACTUALLY mean something totally different. To cut a long story short, the American Flag in actuality means 'nothing'. EG. An Alien arriving on Planet earth sees the Flag for the first time, what it means to them is nothing, because it knows nothing about America or what it stands for, whether good or bad it doesn't matter, The flag in the eyes of an alien is a cloth in a square shape with pretty colours. Thats what it really is.

Correct, an ET species might not view the symbology behind the american flag as anyone on this planet does, but does that truelly mean the symbology behind the flag doesn't exist? Your correct, the flag is, just a flag. That's not the purpose of creating that flag however. We impart our belief's in view's with symbology, the true nature of the flag is the ideal's and views american's try to uphold. The symbology the flag itself represent's. Our own personal belief's.

Now to dig further, Cloth is not what it is either, because cloth is made of molecules, and thus atoms, and therefore the actuality of the flag is that it exists only in constructed matter....the principal to all physical reality.

The material for the flag came from other material's that naturally came together over an indeterminate length of time. Matter in this universe tends to come together of it's own accord, over time, certain condition's on this particular planet allowed for protiens and organic molecule's to form allowing for plant's and animals to evolve. The flag is only constructed due to certain requirment's for the flag having existed billion's of year's prior to the flag.

So we have here a flag with Colours and shapes, and specific meanings of what it represents....represents to whom? The meaning of the flag is actually 'forced' onto the population. Forced into a 'false sense of reality' to whoever sees it, regardless of where you are from. Thus beginning the topic of 'mind-control'.

It's far from forced. The meaning behind the flag was imparted by the early american settler's of this continent. Everyone then, and most today agree that the symbology imparted on that flag is true. People from other countries, or holding other belief's aren't forced to believe in that symbology. They have a choice to accept or reject it.

The controllers have found a way to manipulate physical reality, and manipulate 'actuality' as well. For example. Ritual by the elite, manifest things into physical reality, if its a 'new' thing, everyone will 'awe' about it, but as time goes by, factions will form, opinions will form, and thus a segregation of what it means to them. So in essence manipulation of physical reality is not the only answer....they needed something more...the manipulation of how 'everyone' perceives their OWN physical reality. Thus mind-control.

Who are these controller's you speak of? If there were 'controllers' performing some obtuse form of mind controll, do you really think little old you would quite improbably wake up to the so called truth of reality? Everyone on the face of this planet hold's their own personal belief of reality, even those who follow a religous doctrine. What you percieve as your view of reality is entirely subjective. In so much, that the view your posting here borrow's heavily from the matrix movies. It's not your own personal belief, but the so called mind control of media that you discuss later on in this thread.

What is the mind? Electrical signals interpreted by your brain. So if you could harness the interpretation component, you have the perfect slave. As the slave will beleive that their reality is the true reality and act accordingly. It gets even deeper with the concept of the mind shifting alters, because the 'reality' will be different in different alters. Thus why Alice in Wonderland Programming as well as Wizard of Oz programming are programmed into specific programmed individuals.

People naturally hold differing view's of what reality is. You and I are a fine example of this fact. No two people on this entire planet hold the same exact concept of what the nature of reality is. Thus, the idea of a mind control aspect or a slave aspect of how one view's reality is entirely put to rest.

This is also why Hollywood is one of the biggest mind-control tools used today, as is Music, and of course, recreational and prescription drugs.

The media can be very powerfull and influential, but only so far as to how much gullibile a particular indivual is. For example, your view's here borrow heavily from the matrix. You've already shown the power of gullibility and inability for one to think for one's self.

Recreational drugs, cause 'immediate' distortion of reality, seeing things that aren't there, its not 'actuality' but reality. The person cannot define whether its really there or not. Nightclubs....one of the biggest mind-control tools used. Why? Mixed with drugs and the altered mind, pumped full of music which will mean something DIFFERENT to the drugged mind, and the lights, which will TRIGGER and activate through their perception of light. The atmosphere is truly a haven for mind-control. Thus the increased rise of 'Psychotic' patients. Because, now that their minds are totally warped, reality to them being different to that of the 'reality' of the general population, they are classified as 'abnormal'....

People have a choice, take drug's or don't. Those who do already have some pre-existing mental issue's. Or, some people take drug's out of peer preasure. An acid trip mess's with an individual's mind causing hallucination's, no matter how 'real' a trip may appear to one, it's still a chemically induced hallucination within the brain.

Prescription medication: Anti-psychotics, for example, are given to psychotics to alter their mind back to 'normal', the normal of the imposed society that is. The normal of general mind-controlled population. Not only that, it has components that disrupt the function of the Pineal gland....a sneaky way to limit your oversoul connection. Anti-depressants. These people are depressed because they feel they are depressed with 'life'. Again, who's life? Normal life? The life created for them? So drugging them will 'fix' their mind back into the controlled way of thinking, to be happy with life, to accept the controlled way of thinking.

So, what your trying to say here is that the mentally handicapped or psychologically disturbed are actually free from the clutch's of these so called mind controller's and we shouldn't admnister the 'needed' drug's to them?

Thus the true actuality is that Drugs are one of the biggest forms of mind-control there is, and the simple reason why drugs are not removed from society, because it does two things, it keeps people in control, and it gives people money! I mean, since the removal of the Taliban in Afganistan, poppee growth has increased 100 fold! Poppee the foundation of hard core drugs!

The war on drug's, while haven't been won yet or made much of a major impact on the propagation of drug's, is still trying to stop drug use. Those people who deal in drug's aren't part of any governmental form of mind control. They're individual's commiting illegal act's to make a quick dishonest buck or two and in the end, they eventually get caught and serve their fair share of time in jail.

So to alter the reality of what the flag means to you means changing the flag, but not literally changing the flag, you cannot change the flag, you must change yourself, change your perception of the flag, and thus the reality of this small, yet effective program, has been 'deprogrammed'.

You can change your perception on a wide and varied many thing's, but does your perception hold any actual truth of reality behind it, or is it still just your personal perception?

Quote: "You cannot bend the spoon, thats impossible, you must only realise the truth......that there is no spoon....and then you'll realise, that its not the spoon that bends, its only yourself"

This is the matrix example I've been talking about.

Deprogramming is the answer. Stewart as you know, has lots of tools to help in deprogramming. These are to deprogram specific programs in your 'matrix', but I trully recommend reading some articles by Janet on 'Belief Systems Shattered'. I believe there is an article on what the colours mean to you...

So, you follow the view's of what other's teach, rather then comming to your own personal view's and yet have the audacity to claim the media is nothing but mind control. So far we now have two fine example's of one's gullibility and inability to think for one's self.

You may now realise that the mind-pattern is in fact the real reason behind the way you experience life/physical reality, and of course, the real reason why the mind is responsible for physical ailments.

That's a rather interesting view ... another one people used to hold, and some primitve tribal culture's still hold, is that evil spirit's are the true cause for physical ailments.

The mind-pattern, or process of thought, has an impact on the way you personally experience reality. Because if you think a certain way about something, a certain way about the controlled system, or how the controlled system affects you, you may get depressed, or agitated or angry. Remember that your reaction is because your reality of what is part of you is your experience in the outside world. If you're angry about 'traffic lights' always being Red, its your own issue, your own perspective of what’s happening to you. You may be late to work, but work itself didn't make you angry, your own thought about being late to work made you angry. Of course the fact that the stop lights are 'Red' doesn't help either.

I'm ... not really sure where your going with this example.

So your own mind-pattern is the cause of how you experience reality. And now I actually understand why Stewart and Janet say that changing yourself is the only way, because if you change your mind-pattern, reality will mean something different to you, and thus the reactions of your thoughts will be different as well.

Again, stewart and janet says .... And all this talk of mind control ...

So if everyone changed there own mind-patterns, there will literally be billions of realities but 1 actuality. And by this, people will remove the 'veil of illusion' removing the reality, and see for what it really is......what it 'ACTUALLY' is... Thus removing the 'reality' of victim mentality, and adding the actuality that you are part of God-mind, and that YOU are in fact in charge of your own life, and that internally, you already know everything!!

One doesn't know everything. One will never know anything for the entire span of one's life. That's a reality. One can change their perception on a particular view, but this doesn't change the nature of reality. All your doing is changing your percieved view of what you think reality is.

So this brings me to another point. Because the mind-pattern is responsible for the way you see reality, it must also be responsible for the reality of physical ailments... As I've mentioned previously, if you are late to work, you are angry because of your thought about being late to work, it has nothing to do with work itself. So this brings about that the mind-pattern which controls the reality, is in fact the controller of the emotions as well. So lets go another step. Because of the emotion or feeling experienced, it will reproduce physically in your body. Because the body is part of 'reality' remember? For example, if you drive a car, and you crash it into a tree. Its not the tree's fault, even if it was in the way. Its not the cars' fault, you were driving it. Your actions or inactive reactions caused the accident. So the mind being the driver, and the body being the vehicle, the same concept applies. If you think irratically, altered, victimised, ie driving erratically, then my goodness, the body/vehicle will surely experience your thought process!

I kind of see where your going with this now ... While it's true, emotional anger leads to angry action, depression lead's to depressive actions etc etc etc. All these emotional response's are brought about through enviromental and psychological interaction's. You may get angry at the red light, and of course, its obviously not the light's fault ... but why do you get angry at the red light then? Well, it may make you late for work ... if one is late too much, one get's in trouble for being late, so one view's it as the red light's fault for making you late and thusly, increasing the chance's of getting in trouble for being late.

So I came to the conclusion that this is the reason why when the Lyreans who shifted from non-physical to physical, actually had 2 arms, 2 legs, body, head, 10 fingers and toes, hair, stomach, muscles, liver etc.... Because physical reality had to accommodate the mind-pattern that existed in non-physical...to the now physical! The physical body was not required in the non-physical because it simply 'was' a 'mind' over matter reality. Shifting into the physical, there had to be a translation process that had to accommodate the 'mind' into a physical container, to allow the mind, to continue functioning in a 'denser' reality. The mind, which 'created' at will in the non-physical, downgraded and needed tools to represent the mind in a physical form, in effect the BODY is the tool, and the MIND is the BODY.

Ah, the lyrean's. What possible evidence for the lyrean's being real does stewart and jane give you? So far, everything you've posted is the mind controlled view's of media.

So now because there is a false sense of ‘separation’ from god-mind……the story of separation of the angels cast out of heaven onto earth… the story of the lyreans leaving non-physical to physical, the conclusion is that because of the separation, everyone believes they are no longer connected to god, that your body, being the physical representation of the mind, must function accordingly to survive! So healthy supplements to keep the ‘vehicle’ functioning, exercise to keep it moving, are basically ways to limit the mind, as to why I now believe that vitamins and supplements are becoming illegal in certain countries. Because not only are the controllers trying to manipulate the reality of the mind through drugs and media, but also manipulating the vehicle or body so that the mind has limitations to functionality in this denser, physical reality. As to the increase of weight gain, lazyness, mental health issues…..they are all made to limit your experience, or cage you into the controllers constructed reality. To make you WEAK so you cannot escape, to make you more controllable.

I gotta ask again ... who are these controllers you speak of? Any evidence for vitamins and supplements becoming illegal? I've never heard of this, and I can easily buy as much as I want at the local GNC store, or any store that carrie's them.

So there is an equation that will allow you to ‘escape’ the reality forced upon you….

Change your mind-pattern/deprogram, This does a few things:

seeing the world differently means you’ve altered reality for yourself
Allows the body to function in unison with the mind

It's wonderfull how stewart and jane lead you to believe this. Talk about mind controll ...

Remove ‘parasites’ from the body

Detoxing and fasting is a way to have a healthy mind as well. Because in removing these parasites, your body will function a lot better, as well as allowing more of your soul-personality to inhabit your body.
Reduce the consumption of prescription drugs, and totally remove the use of illegal drugs. These alter your reality, and because the mind-pattern is altered, the physical body will alter. Removing these drugs, will cleanse your pineal gland, as well as the physical body.

Intake vitamins and herbs beneficial for the body

Replacing the ‘genetically altered foods’ with vitamins and herbs, will supply the body with essential fuels for it to function properly.

You should read up on the harm's of a detox diet. Here's on site for you to start with. kidshealth.org...

Exercise

Because the body is a vehicle, it needs to be used. Leaving a car in the garage for weeks will make it difficult to start…same applies with the body. The body needs to burn the excess fuel stored, it will tone muscles, it will warm the joints, it will allow you to step into the future.

Yes, excersising is very healthy, but not when conducted durring a harmfull detox diet. Why do you think children are being taught, eat healthy and exercise? What's the purpose of gym and recess ... to allow kids the chance to be active. Why do schools want a more healthy lunch menu?

Limit your interaction with media

Avoid movies that will trigger and activate
Avoid music that will trigger and activate
Etc…

You've considerably failed miserably on this aspect. For one, your on this website. For two, your allowing the matrix movie's and stewart and jane change your perception of reality in such a way, that some of what you've posted is actually harmfull.

So by doing all the above, will do many many things. It will combine your mind with your body into a powerful united tool. It will allow more direct communication with your Oversoul. It will allow all the organs to function properly, and in essence, it will re-energise your chakra, and close off the crown chakra to prevent further programming and It will prevent the misuse of your root chakra.

You can have your chakra as energized as you want. Your still getting the flu. Your still going to lose your hair. Your still going to break bone's. Your still going to get sick. Your still going to have to go to the bathroom in the next couple of hours or so. Problem with what your proposing is, it doesn't do anything. You still succumb to physicality.

Fan of the Matrix movie - I am not....understand its meaning (my opinion)....yes.... Was the 'spoon' quote a big give away was it? hehe

You've allowed a media induced 'mind control' change your personal perceptions and opinion's of reality. You really must practice what you preach before preaching those view's to other's.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Merger:
Great post! It's always good to see someone think outside the square. I personally feel that idea one holds that they are unwilling to compromise on has a negative effect on allowing one to achieve their full potential, placing limitations on areas of growth.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   

It's always good to see someone think outside the square.

Yes, definatley. Thinking outside the square of the personal and inside the square of the matrix and what stewart and janet say.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I love this - it is pretty similar to way I think. If only more people could be exposed to this.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I don't like it. Say I want to fly into the sky like Superman. So I try and try as much as I can not to believe in gravity, or that gravity affects me. And I still can't fly. Suddenly, it's my fault I can't fly, and not gravity's? It's my fault because I'm not strong or clear or clean enough to think away a fundamental force of nature?

No thanks. I don't like taking the blame for the reality I've been thrust into. Some of it, yes. I'm responsible. But there's an awful lot of reality that I'm NOT responsible for, because I don't live in vacuum. Other people's realities impinge on mine. I refuse to feel guilty about my reality.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Pretty much everything you've said Merger I believe to full or partial extent. One thing that I think you've left out though is that even if everyone were to 'deprogram' themselves to see the actuality of reality - There would still be other forces of other people's 'realities' acting on that person's reality, whether they realize it or not.

Take your car crash for example, you state that you have crashed the car. The car nor the tree have actually done anything. So with 2 out of the 3 possible objects which caused the crash, you're left so it had to be you right? Wrong. In your hypothetical question - what if earlier that day you had your car in the shop for brake repairs. The mechanic who worked on your car didn't properly repair your brakes which, whether you realize it or not, cause your brakes to go out and you slide off the road hitting the tree.

I don't think you can really have your own 'reality' or 'actuality of reality' as you put it. Someone else's reality is affecting your own as well as your's is affecting their's. It's a part of existence. Look into principals of quantum mechanics - Something can not exist unless another object is observing it and vise versa. Through the observation of an object, that object is brought into one's reality - just you are brought into that object's reality.

So in essence, as long as you're in existence - something else is observing you, therefore effecting your reality - even if you know it or not.

new topics

top topics

join