It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1. Annunaki, Darwin was wrong.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Great movie about the annunaki, a must see.
Watch the trailers, you will be hooked, im waiting for it to go gold and into the movie theaters for a year... i cant wait!

www.1anunnaki.com...

[edit on 6-3-2006 by Dutch_Rick]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It hasnt even been released yet, how do you know it's good ?

Waiting for it to go gold ??

Its not even out yet, and there is no indication of when it will. ?!

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hopefully it never makes it. We don't need this.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I sure hope they show the Annunaki with their grey skin, red eyes, purple hair and around 7 to 9 feet tall... otherwise it wouldn't be the Annunaki at all.

However they can have different eyes colors of Blue, Teal, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Violet, and Lavender.

And they can have different hair colors to any color except brown, white, and black.

But 7 to 9 is their height range. And unlike us having skin that is in a shade of browns from peach to near-black-brown, their skin is in a shade of greys from white to black.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Timeseer]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
This will be amusing.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
what gives you all the indication that this is going to be a bad movie? i mean ... i understand that it doesnt give the indication that its going to be good either.... but bad? im curious.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
what gives you all the indication that this is going to be a bad movie? i mean ... i understand that it doesnt give the indication that its going to be good either.... but bad? im curious.

I wish they showed some images of the extraterrestrials that way I can have a good idea if this movie will be a good one or a bad one.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Timeseer]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timeseer

Originally posted by krossfyter

I wish they showed some images of the extraterrestrials that I way I can have a good idea if this movie will be a good one or a bad one.

yeh... that would be one way.

there isnt a trailer of this yet right?

[edit on 14-8-2006 by krossfyter]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
They probably won't show the aliens in this movie. Considering that its a trilogy they will probably have the aliens discovered at the end, some kind of fight or revelation in the second and a resolution in the third.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
That movie will never hit theaters.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I hope it does, because then it might shake a few people out of their comfortable little bubbles they seem to live inside.

The Annuki are who made us what we are today, and any one denying that has not read to the extent in which they dominated this earth for thousands of years.

lol, i cannot wait for it to be released. Seems cool.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
I hope it does, because then it might shake a few people out of their comfortable little bubbles they seem to live inside.

The Annuki are who made us what we are today, and any one denying that has not read to the extent in which they dominated this earth for thousands of years.

lol, i cannot wait for it to be released. Seems cool.

Pfft... Annunaki's pet...

heck I'd probably be one too...

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Better a pet than food!

People grow fond of dogs and cats, not so much the cows, chickens and sheeps.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
And you guys think you think out of the box??
This entire annunaki thing is a possibility, if you really knew that you don't know anything then you would see that it could all have been.
Love to see the movie

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It has been brought up a number of times before, most noteably:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-- There is an update from the producers blog on pg2, it dates from Nov.2005 - So I wouldn't hold your breathe for the show times of this movie.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Well, as long as they do not pepper it with a bunch of half truths, falsities, and half baked theories and "research" like Sitchin and von Danniken did, the movie should be good entertainment. But mainstream cinemas? I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
There are some things that usually result in a "not so good" movie:

Few actors that have a real international career.
Too many things made by the director.
Too many actors/crew children.
The actor coordinator is one of the actresses.

That movie can become a classic, but "Plan 9 from outer space" is also considered a classic...

But if it comes to Portugal and to Almada I will see it.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Anyone know just what the hell happened to this movie? As the website states, it was in post-production in 2006!

Edit to add: I just sent Jon Gress messages on Myspace and Facebook asking him what's up with it. I really hope I get a response. I will definitely let you all know...

[edit on 10/4/2009 by impaired]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

They probably couldn't find a distributer. That's one of the major roadblocks for indie films such as this.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
From the preview it almost looks as if it is a stargate knock off.

Just replace Goa'Uld with Annunaki and...go!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join