It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

:0 he's a mason!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Recently discovered through a reliable source my fiance's father is a member of the freemasons.

i find this really intruiging as some of the stories i hear about him can be really strange and it makes me think he is nuts.
then i found this out. how can i learn more about him? and one know any tricks to get that sorta info?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Speahead, why not just ask him?

Just ask genuine questions... such as "Do you know anything about Freemasons?". If he says 'no', then he will obviously not delve into anything about his membership. If he says 'yes', then ask another one 'Do you know of any freemasons'...again, if he says 'no' he is not wanting to delve any further and if he says 'yes' that leaves the door open for the next question... 'Really? Can you name a few?' and thus the story begins to unfold.

But do not force the issue on him, its his choice to tell you or not, thats his perogative!

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
neato.........thanks of the advice merger.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Spearhead

If the man is going to be your father-in-law, it is in your long term best intrest to be on as possative a basis as possable with him. The odds are good that you wife to be loves him.

Every mason I know is proud of his memberships, and most of us enjoy the chance to talk about the order. I have a hunch that he will be more than intrested in answering your questions.

He may not be a nut, just a shriner
(like me)

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hey man look, what you wanna do is say this: I heard you was a freemason nigga. Stare him deap in the eyes like you want to kill him and he will have no choice but to admit it. It always works. If he says no then say:then you saying my friend is a liar?

[edit on 6-3-2006 by Spatacus]

[edit on 6-3-2006 by Spatacus]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
how can i learn more about him?

I'd bet that you can get a lot of information just by asking him. However, to get a good balance of information, I'd suggest perusing this forum, try running a search on 'masonry', that should turn up a broad range of subjects.

and one know any tricks to get that sorta info?

Do you really think its a good idea to 'trick' your future father-in-law? Not a very good start no?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It is alwayz wise to remember....most freemasons are innocent as they are not aware of wot goes on in the higher degrees/levels...as im sure many of u are aware many freemasons do not advance beyond the first 3rd degrees....therefore asking a freemason unless hes high up which i doubt wont get u to many answers as he probably doesnt know much about the wrong doings of the higher up freemasons....

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Just ask him,maybe he will be forthcomming and maybe he can get you into the Square

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLLuMiNati_SiNz
It is alwayz wise to remember....most freemasons are innocent as they are not aware of wot goes on in the higher degrees/levels...as im sure many of u are aware many freemasons do not advance beyond the first 3rd degrees....

Actually, in the United States, roughly half of all Masons are 32° Scottish Rite Masons, and the other half could be if they wanted toThe so-called 'higher degrees' are available to any Master Mason in good standing who wants to receive them.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
well i'm not sure whether i want to like it or not.

could it be good for me? like iv'e always considered looking into joining but their contriversial underoings have always seemed to much to be able to get behind and support the society.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
well i'm not sure whether i want to like it or not.

could it be good for me? like iv'e always considered looking into joining but their contriversial underoings have always seemed to much to be able to get behind and support the society.

What controversial undergoings do you mean?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
well you tell me.................tell me what goes on so i can make a decision?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Hell, I have a Masonic lodge in our mainstreet! no big deal really, well ofcourse they are plotting NWO behind our backs

Always been tempted to talk to them though.

Just treat your father inlaw with respect, I am sure he will disclose information on the Masons if you ask.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Spearhead

You mentioned controversy, not me. I'm just asking you what you meant by that.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Trinityman]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think he means the ritual where you have to thrash around on a tarpaulin full of custard, whilst everyone screams blasphemies and throws sea-urchins at you.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
I think he means the ritual where you have to thrash around on a tarpaulin full of custard, whilst everyone screams blasphemies and throws sea-urchins at you.

Oh that ritual. Sorry.

Actually we don't use sea urchins in our jurisdiction blah blah etc etc ...

top topics

join