It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Perth, Australia (PRWEB) February 22, 2006 -- A former registered nurse who has worked with hundreds of
clients, including many children, will be revealing evidence of their encounters with extraterrestrial beings at
an upcoming conference in Montreal, Canada.

After a decade of research as a professional counselor and clinical hypnotherapist, Australia’s Mary Rodwell
says that there is now enough evidence to conclude that these “beings” appear to come from other planets and other dimensions parallel to our own.

She will be making her presentation at the 31st annual conference of the International Institute of Integral
Human Sciences (IIIHS) taking place in Montreal May 5th to 14th, 2006.

The IIIHS is a non-profit organization affiliated with the United Nations Department of Public Information.
It serves over 10,000 general members and students from many nations towards the convergence of new
sciences with spirituality and universal human values, creating inter-religious and inter-cultural understanding for world peace.

Rodwell will be one of more than 60 speakers to address the IIIHS, with other distinguished professionals
such as medical doctors, psychiatrists, physicists, scientists, psychologists, spiritual leaders, and even a former NASA astronaut (www.iiihs.org).

She is a co-founder of the Australian Close Encounter Resource Network (ACERN), vice-President of Star
Kids Project Ltd., founded by Dr. Richard Boylan, and the author of “Awakening: How Extraterrestrial
Contact can Transform Your Life”.

Rodwell says that after being involved with over 1,000 “experiencers” (alien abductees) nothing had prepared
her for what she discovered.

“My clients include both adults and children who exhibit transformative changes such as telepathy,
clairvoyance and healing as they become more spiritually aware and begin to operate on a multi-dimensional band of reality”, says Rodwell. “In the last 10 years, clients have come to me from the U.K, North America, Europe, Russia, Japan and South America”.

pdfserver.prweb.com...
--
right where i live whohoo!

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Thats amazing! Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Wish I lived in Montreal on May 5th

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Im sorry but this doenst mean disclosure..

Remember the Disclosure Project?
A hall full of shocked journalist... high ranking officers and personnel who gave witness reports under oath... did you see anything in the press? nothing, really nothing..

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
this might be different, hey hankyone post a thread when you hear more news about this i live on the other side of the world so i wont be there sadly.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Hello

Check out also this thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuffofnightmares
this might be different, hey hankyone post a thread when you hear more news about this i live on the other side of the world so i wont be there sadly.

Why would this be different?
At the disclosure project press conference it all were high ranking officials from the military, the FBI, CIA, NASA.. if there would be a project or organization that led to a full disclosure it would have been the disclosure project, how credible do the press want the witnesses...

It doenst get more credible than the witnesses working with the Disclosure Project.

But hey, the governments must decide for themselfs if they are going to disclose..... they can disclose now and get some respect for it and a little anger because they didnt do it earlier and ridiculed people, or they can decide not to disclose and then they would be in real problems when first contact is happening...then humans would be really mad, because they feel they are lied to, they feel the governments havent prepared them etc etc... the choise is theirs..
I would go down the easy road, disclose it, prepare people, teach them what is going on, but goverments always do it the hard way, its common knowledge

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I dont hold out much hope but you never know it just might be the thing we have been waiting for!! And there has been alot of stuff comming out of Canada lately...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Disclosure is NEVER coming ! why let the cat out of the bag now ??

They kept the secret for 60+ years and are NOT gonna tell anything to anyone ever !

I wish everyone would understand that....they are NEVER EVER going to disclose anything about Ebe's.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It may never be up to THEM (the government) to disclose anything.........the aliens may disclose themselves! And I sure do hope they do! And soon!(I have five dollars on it

[edit on 3/6/06 by FibroKat]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
My first post here, glad to add to the discussion.

I live in Montreal, Canada. The mainstream media is ignoring this conference, if I hadn't seen it mentioned here on ATS I never would have heard of it.

Dr. Marilyn Rossner is listed as one of the contacts for The International Institute of Integral Human Sciences here in Montreal, the organization responsible for the conference. She was locally known as a "psychic" in the 80's and 90's, I'd lost track of her until now.

No big revelation here, I just thought you might like a perspective from where it's going to happen. Yeah, no press, no big revelation.

Peace.

C'Nuck

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I have to agree with Alpha Grey I dont think disclosure will ever happen short of something that provides irrefutable proof. Other than that, what would be the point of disclosing information on E.B.E.'s ? Don't get me wrong I would like to see something acknowledged but realistically I don't see it happening.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
What do you mean 'Disclosure comming'?

It already came since 1947. It is already in the news everywhere since then with daily flyovers. The only thing that is missing is OFFICIAL word from the US govt. Russia, India, China and several other countries had already admitted to the existance of UFOs.

So you wanna just wait out for the official word from the US govt?

Proposal: Circumvent them by getting your elected council men to seek for documents, photos or downed UFO materials with the ambassadors of those countries who had open their files.

Your elected representatives OWES YOU your vote to perform.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I feel it must be pointed out that Mary Rodwell is the author of a book on this topic available for sale here.

I'm not just wanting to throw cold water on this. But don't you think information of this importance should be free?

Enthusiasm must be tempered with the cold reality that Ms Rodwell is trying to sell a book.

Added: I scanned through the press release sited at the link in the OP. No where in the press release is Ms Rodwell's authorship noted.

Not

[edit on 7-3-2006 by NotClever]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Greetings Fellow Believers,

Any disclosure from the government or professional psychiatrist about UFOs and aliens gives me no great comfort.

We are not advanced enough as a species to live in harmony with aliens. We have a hard enough time showing compassion for each other.

How can our little speck of a planet be so terribly important?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm sure complete disclosure is right around the corner. Just like it was in
and 1974
and 1977...
and 1983...
and 1987...
and 1992...

... 2012, anybody?

new topics

top topics

join