It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Greetings all,
Been lurkung/reading for a year or so. Found this today so I finally joined ATS.

After reading a lot of this thread I hope this is approprate for here.

www.4lifeshaperite.com...

there are 3 this guy snapped and I would like to ask UNDO (and others) for opinions.

Stargate? Vortex? Hoax?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Possibly more evidence to indicate that Nanna/Ashur did indeed have a gate at some point. However, it still doesn't answer if it would have been located in Ur, or if he got it from some place else.

Edit: In doing some research on the Norse Nanna I found her father to be Nepr. I was looking because this would in truth be the Nanna of Sumeria. Currently not much about him is known, only that he was a son of Odin. I did find his name interesting though. Presently the meaning behind it is unknown, but I was struck by how similar it was to Nippur, the city of Enlil, Nanna's father.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by Xcalibur254]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
IS there any theoretical science behind a stargate?

just curious?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DenverMan

I thought at first it was a modification to the image, perhaps using some kind of fx in a graphics program, such as a circular selection tool and "twirl". It also looked as if it was added in a graphics program, on a transparent layer. If you look at the shapes inside it, you see what appears to be a body shape with a sort of vanishing point style to it, which seems reminscient of some hindu art.

So my evaluation at this juncture is, it's potentially a fx (special effect), added by someone who is fond of the hindu gods? But I can't say for sure without more examples for comparison.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Which is potentially more evidence? Which example are you referring to? Just so I know what page you're on.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The quotes regarding the Bull of the Sky. The way its worded I don't really think it's referring to Taurus. The very fact it refers to Bull of the Sky immediately made me think of both Ashur and Nanna who are both known as the Bull of Heaven.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

You are right. The bull of the sky is a reference to the pleiades. they represent the 7 birth goddesses of the Enki and Ninmah story, which I theorized many pages ago, were 7 gates on the earth, (3 of which appear to be accounted for).

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
in Enki and Ninmah, Enki forces Ninmah to recite an incantation to create the humans (he programs the device to open the gates). I believe Ninmah was a deified device, possibly even the "ME", and that as a device she controlled the gates. In the story she is cast in the role of midwife to the seven birth goddesses. I believe that is metaphorical and that the 7 birth goddesses were gates which Ninmah as the device that controls the gates, opened to transport the humans here for the first time, as a slave labor force, just like in the stargate film

[edit on 13-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Repost from earlier in the thread, showing the evolution of this idea

I had this theory a while ago that the chevrons on the gate were symbollized in Akkadian images of Enki as the fish in the streams that are flowing from his shoulders. It's interesting to note here that "Nin" is translated "Sister" and "Ninda" is translated "bull", so we may see an early reference in the root words to Taurus the Bull and the 7 sisters (the Pleiades). This could also be yet another connection to Hathor (who was represented wearing a disk surmounted by bull's horns).

The reason I'm bringing this up is, in the Epic of Gilgamesh it says the Bull of Heaven wreaked havoc. First it did something that would be the equivalent of a huge vaccuum cleaner (a wormhole) and then switched to behaving like a giant faucet. This lead me to believe the Bull of Heaven was a reference to a gate, engaging on one end as a siphon, and on the other end as a drain (water on Mars gets siphoned to Earth through the gate). It could still be one gate, but how much more effective would it be if these particular gates were in the various places on the planets (both Earth and Mars, 7 there, 7 here). This would, however, throw a wrench in the absolute description of Hathor as a solitary gate, just as the Eye of Ra was the most powerful "eye" on the planet. Most powerful suggests it is singular but among others. So Hathor represents only one part of the gate system. Did it do all that damage by itself?

At this point, I'm guessing the answer is no. The Legend of the Destruction of Mankind is only describing one facet out of seven, I theorize, at this point, anyway.

Check this out (I found it in the Rig Veda)

12 Who with seven guiding reins, the Bull, the Mighty, set free the Seven great Floods to flow at pleasure;

www.sacred-texts.com...

Erm, do you realize what that's saying?

what are the odds of finding this reference in a 6000 (?) year old text from a different country?

This on the tail of the other references that we'd been discussing regarding the 7 sisters of Taurus (the Bull of Heaven) and how this had an earthly equivalent (and possibly a martian one, if this is a correct "string" to follow)

And another
www.sacred-texts.com...

And O bull of the Bharata race, thou hast always waited with reverence upon Brahmanas including Dwaipayana and others, and Narada of great ascetic merit, who with senses under control, ever goeth to the gates of all the world from the world of the gods unto that of Brahma, including that of the Gandharvas and Apsaras!

This one doesn't necessarily support the 7 gates theory. I just found it interesting.

Recap of the 7 star gates theory, as per Zorgon's request

My theory (which Zorgon, btw, originally suggested as regards Mars and a gate), was that the big gate in the persian gulf (and potentially others in big bodies of water on earth) was siphoning water from another body of water, off planet, in particular Mars. because in the legend of the destruction of mankind, the water is said to be "red", which could've been a reference to water from mars. it's a longshot but would explain where mars water went and how we ended up with a flood of gigantic proportions. two civilizations, one stone.

also, if you remember my theory, the big abzu gate was the equivalent of the eye of ra in the legend of the destruction of mankind. it was the most powerful eye on the planet it says, so i'm thinking it must be a reference to how big it was. most of the gates appeared to smaller. the persian gulf abzu though, would've been huge.

psd.museum.upenn.edu...

so the image above that even looks like the stargate tv show gate (see below) in cuneiform symbololgy, which in old babylonian and akkadian meant flood, is a big clue. i think, anyway.

www.thestargates.com...

The following line from Enki and Ninmah, sounds as if its missing a birth goddess. In all, there were at least 6 and most likely 7. My theory is that these are the "7 sisters" . If you've been following my Eden gate theory, that we were brought here through a star gate from somewhere in the Great Square of Pegasus, then allow me to add to this that there may have been 7 such gates, represented as the 7 sisters/birth goddesses. The gates were personified. Hathor, in Egypt, represented one of these sisters (gates). So either her name is the missing one in the list, or she was otherwise known by one of the other birthgoddess names. Here's the relevant quote from the story:

Let Ninmah act as your assistant; and let Ninimma, Cu-zi-ana, Ninmada, Ninbarag, Ninmug, ...... and Ninguna

Ninmah is the only one actually birthing but the birth goddesses are delivering the children. If they were personifications of the gates, this would make sense. The problem is more in regards to the location of the 7 sisters. It's in Taurus, not in the Great Square itself, which is rather confusing. Does this mean the 7 sisters just represented the gates but weren't actually part of the as above so below mapping of the stars onto the surface of the earth? i dunno. More research necessary.

If they were a direct reference to actual locations in the heavens (the 7 sisters), this would be quite a distance from the Great Square, especially if you consider constellations are just 2dimensional representations and many of the stars in any given constellation are in fact, separated in 3d space by many many light years. It's all a flat vault from our earthly perspective, but when you look at it from a star program, it's a whole different animal.

Anyway, there's a possible biblical connection as well. The 7 heads of the Great Dragon/Beast/ etc. I haven't fully connected it yet, but there's something there.

This line probably could've been translated in several ways:
You should knead clay from the top of the abzu;
the birth-goddesses (?) will nip off the clay and you shall bring the form into existence

in modern lingo it might've said:
you should make or open more abzus, more gates and then you can bring more slaves here through the gates.

This on the tail of the other references that we'd been discussing regarding the 7 sisters of Taurus (the Bull of Heaven) and how this had an earthly equivalent (and possibly a martian one, if this is a correct "string" to follow)

Adding to it:

7 guiding reins = 7 wormholes?

Enki was called both the Great Dragon (which is referred to in biblical texts as the 7-headed Great Dragon) and a Bull, in the akkadian stories about him.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This is the greatest thread ever in the history of ATS. I love the stargate theory and have learnt so much thanx to the OP and ATS.

I've searching through this thread to see if there is an update about this;

Stargate in Iraq - real reason for war?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

According to Mahmoud al-Diwaniyahi, the alien stargate may be hidden away in one of several locations. Some possible locations include:

An ancient crypt beneath the Sumerian ziqqurat (pyramid) of Dur Kurigalzu, near Baghdad.

The so-called "Dark Ziqqurat" of Enzu, located in the as-Zab as-Saghir (Little Zab) river valley, which once was the lair of Gimil-ishbi, a Sumerian sorcerer of 3,000 B.C.

Beneath the ancient fortress of Qalaat-e-Julundi, near Zarzi in the Little Zab River valley, north of Mosul.

Saddam's reputed underground base in Al-Ouja, 3 kilometers (2 miles) north of Tikrit, which was built for him by "the Zarzi aliens," extraterrestrials whose UFO crashed in Iraq in December 1998 and who were given sanctuary in Zarzi by Saddam.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

This is a very interesting site about the location of the stargate in Iraq.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

The earth's core generates electro-magnetic energy that flows through the earth's mantle,,,,Tesla was able to tap into it. I cant give you a link but saw a link that showed the earth as a large mutlfaceted form Tetraheligram that all the facet lines were engery channels that were sources of energy produced by the earth's core.

I'm guessing that you know about the appreant star gate in Peru that is activated by resonance,, that the Peruvian Shamans could intonate the sounds to create usual effects. The shamans of Peru say its was used by the people of light to travel from earth to the heaven and back and that they will return some day,,,Mayan calendar etc,,,

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I havent yet gotten through all 97 pages but I'm working on it.
My understanding of the Sumerian Version is that A.DAM of red clay was used as a template for "Slave Labor" and the annunki were tired of laboring in the mines. In there the Annuki had been coming to earth for a very long time ,,,to mine its minerals.
At some point in time Enkil's creation kinda exceeded her expecxtations and A.dam developed into a cognitative creature ,,(necessary to operate the mining equip), there was record that many earlier to create suitable slave labor failed,,,
As it happened A,Dam populated earth and anc started to work co-hesively and as a race rebelled against their creators,,,,this happened about the time of a natural occurring earth change (pole shift, whatever).
And the head EA,, said let them perish in the coming castrophe. One of the Annunki (forgot which one) took a favorable likiing to Gilgamesh, warned of the impending earth changes and saw to that he and others survived. After the cataylcism.. even though the annuki was admonished Ea decided it was a good thing that this being survived and hence the beginning of the Sumerian civilation believe that follows the post flood time line,, (I think) not sure been awhile).
Thats the version I'm familiar with not much different than yours.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Elongated skulls, long necks, second toe longer that the big toe,, I believe is related to inbreeding,, as is extra digits, abnormal nasal bone and passageways. I believe that was common the the pharonhic line,,,

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

Read the whole thing.

Believe me, it's better in the long run as it will otherwise be too confusing.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Agreed, best thread on ATS!
Was looking into the Rigveda texts you mentioned and came across the Sapta Sindhu dealing with 7 rivers and 7 sisters. How many races on earth are there? Could there have been several planets of humans brought to Earth as slaves?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

well now isn't THAT interesting!
will research more on that subject

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I cannot remember if I posted this or not here, if so never mind. I have a couple of friends that are from Iraq and surrounding areas. A perticular friend of mine is from a small village outside of Baghdad and left soon after the first US invasion to the region. After reading this thread I decided to ask him if he had heard anything about "Stargates". Much to my surprise he said yes, and not only that but practically everyone over there knows a little something about them. Its a part of their folklore he said. He also said that it is VERY likely that the war in Iraq might have something to do with them if not in addition to oil.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here is the thread about it, from ATS past

What is the US doing in Bablyon?

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join