It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
So I'm going to review your request now.
I think there's sufficient evidence to conclude you don't want to consider this evidence because you've set the bar, deliberately beyond the reach of this subject.

thanks for saving me the time of having to compile the evidence. It just took me a few minutes to determine where you were coming from and now that I know, I guess that's all she wrote. The fat lady sang. ETC.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

By peer review I meant findings that are confirmed to be real, that does not mean that the peer review has to have determined that they are Stargates or related to Stargates, simply that the evidence provably exists. However I am willing to drop the "peer reviewed archaeological findings" requirement if it helps you present your evidence better. I am really eager to hear what you have to prove. How can I believe if you aren't willing to show me?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Here's another example of how peer reviewed archaeology cannot stray from the previous peer reviews or it is ignored entirely. Margaret Murray found that out the hard way

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Lets forget the peer reviewed archaeology and get straight to the point.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Okay, it all started while I was pondering the meaning of the "Bottomless Pit" in Revelation 9. The chapter indicates the events are happening in the area of the Euphrates (which threw me off for a long time). So I started studying ancient texts to see if one of them might reveal what this bottomless pit was and where precisely it was located.

I stumbled upon sumerian-akkadian texts entitled "ENKI AND THE WORLD ORDER" and "ENKI'S JOURNEY TO NIBRU," which in addition to describing Enki's "Temple" also described the Abzu (however briefly). I also read some of the research performed by Samuel Noah Kramer, who was one of the original assyriologists who worked on deciphering the sumerian-akkadian cuneiform texts.

It was here I noticed the disparity between translations that lead to the star gate theory:

In the texts translated by Penn State university, Enki's temple rose up from the Abzu.

In the same texts translated by Samuel Noah Kramer, Enki's temple rose up from the abyss.

Now I knew the abyss and the bottomless pit were synonmous and interchangeable in biblical texts so that caught my eye (naturally!).

To verify that I was on the right track, I started researching the etymology for all the words involved (abzu, abyss, bottomless pit). These gleaned Apsu, Absu, and so forth. That was how I realized that Samuel Noah Kramer was already aware that the Abzu was the Abyss. the two words were identical and had been mistranslated to mean ocean or sea in texts that came out after the sumerian-akkadian time frame. they were also misunderstood to mean swamp land or underground rivers, by people trying to figure out what the Abzu actually was.

This is where a new problem arose. How, I thought, could the Abyss (the sea) be under Enki's temple and how could his temple rise up from it? It didn't make sense. So I went back to Revelation 9 and pondered how these two things could possibly have anything to do with each other.

Aside from having the same etymology, they also had the same general geographical locations involved, although the reference to the Euphrates threw me off for awhile.

I had originally assumed the Abzu was only under Enki's E.ABZU temple on land. That turned out to be incorrect, as Samuel Noah Kramer was explaining:

"Then Enki raises the city of Eridu from the abyss and makes it float over the water like a lofty mountain."

There it's floating over the water, in which the abyss resides. Obviously, I thought, the abyss and the water are two different things, but the abyss is in the water. But it was also under Enki's temple on land. If it wasn't water but was underground rivers, how'd it get in the ocean?

You can see the processes ye olde noggin went threw to arrive at the conclusion that this was some kind of entry way, and that it was not only under enki's temple on land but another one, even bigger (big enough for an entire floating city to rise up from it) was in the ocean (or to be more precise, the Persian Gulf).

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Since the time of ancient Sumer, deposition of Euphrates river silt has added an additional 65 miles of shoreline out into the Gulf. This is how the "bottomless pit" ends up IN the Euphrates river, which is verified by Revelation 9. The bottomless pit is where the "angels" who had been tinkering with the human race prior to the flood scenario, had been sent, and the thing was locked up. In Rev. 9, there are 4 angels IN the Euphrates, basically describing that the bottomless pit is IN the Euphrates. It wouldn't have been IN the Euphrates in John's time frame, because it took all this time for the river silt to build up this additional shoreline and river edge.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Ok first question, what does water have to do with wormholes?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Continued

I knew the Bottomless Pit was an opening with a door, and that "angelic beings" had been sent there, along with a few other not so pleasant characters. I also knew the angel comes down with a key and opens it. It dawned on me that you can't "open" the ocean, so this basically suggested that the Bottomless Pit, Abzu and Abyss were all the same thing and that it was an entry way with a door or gate, that was somehow locked and could be unlocked, to allow passage of these bizarre sounding creatures. Since they were flying creatures, I treated them the same way Samuel Noah Kramer treated Enki's flying city, et.al, I assumed they were flying contraptions being piloted by some alien looking beings, presumably "angels" of some kind.

I theorized that the angels may have to be given a more thorough research, to determine what exactly they were in this context. So I started lookign for instances of gates/door/abzus and references to the sea that might have been mistranslated from abyss/abzu, in the other ancient texts and came upon the Epic of Gilgamesh. chapter 9 of the Epic describes Gilgamesh as a hybrid, trying to use the Gate of Mt. Mashu, that will supposedly send him to "paradise" where this character is located who sounds a great deal like Noah but is actually not Noah. He takes a long journey thru a dark tunnel and emerges into this garden where the trees and plants grow crystals instead of fruit. this is where he finds the mixed up rendition of the Noah character.

Anyway that gate is guarded by two powerful beings who are called "Scorpion Men" in the text. I think that's not really scorpion men, no more than King Scorpion (egyptian Narmer) was actually a scorpion man, but there was some feature, specific to this particular race of beings that suggested "Scorpion." This gave creedence to the description of the beings coming out of the bottomless pit who were said to have tails like scorpions. It also pointed in the direction of the Gates of Eden.

In Genesis, when Adam and Eve are tossed out of paradise, they are sent through the gates of Eden and the gates are then "blocked" by these angelic beings. I was starting to notice a repetitive trend. Whatever these beings were in the bottomless pit, they were for certain some type of angelic being, potentially other world, extra-terrestrial.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gofunk
reply to post by undo

Ok first question, what does water have to do with wormholes?

It doesn't. It just looks like it. It's not water. That's why it was confused with water in the artifacts, such as the one of Enki inside the Abzu door, which has water flowing around its frame, depicted as squiggly lines, and stairs going up inside of it.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

So the wormhole looks like water?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

I don't know. If it's in water, it may look like water because it's in water, if you take my drift. Let's say you have an active wormhole on the bottom of a deep body of water that is outgoing -- it could potentially suck down the water like an open drain. I don't know the technical details of how it would function, I only know that it became associated with water, as did Enki, due to the descriptions in those old texts of how he got here.

Did you know his flying city was totally made of metal? it was gold outside and silver inside. his temple was described as a tangled thread beyond understanding. ziggurats were not complicated affairs, so obviously this was quite a bit different than the subsequent replicas of it, built after the black sea flood, out of mudbricks.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well an underwater wormhole does beg the question "would it not flood the other end?" unless the the other end was also submerged in and equally dense body of liquid. Also just out of curiosity, you say "outgoing" does that mean that the wormholes are one way only?

You have my attention so please do go on!

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

I think "water" is a metaphor for the stargate. Going into the water is like going through a stargate.... you end up in a different world.

-fm

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

I think "water" is a metaphor for the stargate. Going into the water is like going through a stargate.... you end up in a different world.

-fm

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Well an underwater wormhole does beg the question "would it not flood the other end?" unless the the other end was also submerged in and equally dense body of liquid. Also just out of curiosity, you say "outgoing" does that mean that the wormholes are one way only?

You have my attention so please do go on!

Well that's the theory atm, that these are in water, even when inside a building (see the Osirieon at Abydos)

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gofunk

"Water" has been associated with the Ancient wormholes for some time... perhaps the reason they used the 'water effect' on Stargate SG-1 to represent the event horizon is a clue?

To those studying this topic Mt Meru is a possible stargate that collapsed causing a great calamity written about in the Vedic scriptures..

The energy released created the Himalayan range, pushing the "Golden City' into the mountain tops (there are sea shells found on the top of Everest... proving it was once seafront real estate)

Well in a 1610 painting (a map) depicting the location of Mt Meru and the Golden City... they painted it as a watery vortex... The interesting thing is that the location of the Tibetan Shambhala is the same area...

In another old Japanese piece of Art, Mt Meru is depicted as the 'hourglass', another classic shaped associated with wormholes...

And this was in the 1600's

I am happy to review stuff we already covered in the thread as I know many will not take the time to read the whole thread...

but only those truly interested in reaching understanding will take anything away with them

[edit on 2-3-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Well an underwater wormhole does beg the question "would it not flood the other end?" unless the the other end was also submerged in and equally dense body of liquid.

SG-1 already did an episode where a gate was under water... the gate was 'tuned' to keep the water from entering... but the event horizon is not water, but we humans have limited powers of description

But if one opened a gate under the oceans of mars and opened a gate here on Earth...

You would have a very neat explanation of what happened to the water on mars and where did all the flood water come from on Earth?

But looking down one... kinda looks like water don't you think? Most Sci Fi writers use this 'look' for wormholes...

[edit on 2-3-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Hey is that Krasnikov's (spelling?) puckered wormhole? The one he said could generate its own abundant supply of exotic matter?

[edit on 2-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
We all recognize THIS Guy?

But few know where they got this 'character' from

Hathor's Temple Gaurdians
Temple of Hathor

Dendera, Egypt

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Continuing:

Anyway, that accounted for at least 2 abzus, the one under Enki's E.ABZU at Eridu (which was smalller for the passage of people i guess), and the big one in the gulf, which was for the passage of large objects. However, it seems the texts hint that Enlil (Enki's brother or father, depending on which version you read) also had an abzu, infact, his city is named NIBRU, which means gate and place of the crossing. Other texts discuss him being worthy of the Abzu or something like that. Nibru was quite a bit farther up the Euphrates than Eridu (which at the time of Enki's E.ABZU, was ocean front property).

So now I had 3 potential abzus to track. The big one was eventually buried by the euphrates. The Eridu one played a key role in the Tower of Babel fiasco, since it was here that Nimrod (Osiris/Enmerkar/Narmer) attempted to reopen the Eridu Abzu (which the theory contends is what the text means about it being a stairway to heaven).. Its fate is described in the biblical texts. The tower was destroyed, essentially burying the gate beneath it. (to alleviate any confusion, i should mention that Nimrod was trying to rebuild Enki's E.ABZU at Eridu. That's what the Tower of Babel was and that's where the building commenced. You can read some of the events surrounding it in ENMERKAR AND THE LORD OF ARRATA.

All that was left was Enlil's abzu, which I believe was also called the DUR.ANKI (the heaven-earth bond at Nibru). many biblical scholars agree that Nimrod was born of an egyptian mother and that at some point, he went back to Egypt. In fact, his mother was mentioned in many akkadian texts. She was known as Inana, Ishtar, Ashtoreth and Isis.

I believe it was at this juncture (the fall of the tower and subsequent reburial of the E.ABZU gate), that Nimrod fled to Egypt with the remaining gate, the DUR.ANKI from Enlil's city of Nibru. He and his entourage landed at what would become Abydos Egypt, built the Osirieon to house the DUR.ANKI gate and he was killed (see death of Osiris) at some later point. Circa 2700 BC or thereabouts.

Many hundreds of years pass and Seti I, decides to erect his temple at Abydos because it's the site of Osiris' "captial city," like the founding place for dynastic Egypt. During the excavation for his temple, they run smack into the Osirieon where it lay buried under the sand. Seti I has it incorporated into his temple. Later, he has his scribes pen the BOOK OF THE GATES, which is engraved, in its entirety, into Seti's alabaster sarcophagus.

Here's where I theorized that Seti I had found the gate, didn't know how to use it, specifically, so they guessed, partially based on old texts, which resulted in the Book of the Gates.

To find out what happened to it, I studied Seti I's tomb in the Valley of the Kings and LO and BEHOLD, the last corridor that drops even further down into the earth, by Seti's sarcophagus, dives right into the water, but the hieroglyphics continue down into the water. They claim they haven't finished excavating it but were supposed to do so in like 2001.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by undo]

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join