It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
I always have this crazy idea and i dont know where the hell it comes from but, i think the war in Iraq is about Stargates.

So...are there stargates in Iraq and/or does the war against them has anything to do with it?

Also, do you know if there is a stargate here in Holland?

(There IS an alien base here in Holland, and that is not a joke)

What we REALLY need is a "Countrygate" or a "citygate". We could just step through the gate in L.A. and end up in Paris. Something more practical? How about a gate that connects your home with your job or the grocery store? Why pay thousands for a vacation when you could sleep off a hard day in Cleveland...in a cot located in Maui...and still be in your own bed (in Sacramento) before the evening news?Gas crisis? What gas crisis??

[edit on 8-3-2006 by Toelint]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Very interesting thread Undo, great work!

Do you think it is purely coincidence or something more that this ziggurat in southern Iraq is right next to the Tallil airbase? Could they be linked by a tunnel?

wider view of airbase & ziggurat:

mod edit: image tags

[edit on 9-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhesus Negative
Very interesting thread Undo, great work!

Do you think it is purely coincidence or something more that this ziggurat in southern Iraq is right next to the Tallil airbase? Could they be linked by a tunnel?

img445.imageshack.us...
wider view of airbase & ziggurat: img224.imageshack.us...

I'll have to ask hubby. He's airforce. Was in Baghdad for the silly War in Iraq.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Posting this here instead, so people can see it

Here's a little study I did on Anunnaki traits in ancient Royals:

The Akhenaton Family

Princess Meritaten, the daughter of King Akhenaten

According to this article at National Geographic, this skull was NOT the result of disease.

www7.nationalgeographic.com...

King Tutankhamen

Seti I

Sitamon - daughter of Ahmose

Djedptahiufankh - son of Ramesses

Tuthmosis III

A Statue from ancient Mesopotamia
oi.uchicago.edu...

Check out the hieroglyphic carving, and notice the skulls of the adults and the children:
www.rainbowcrystal.com...

I'm sure you've seen the elongated skulls of the inca tribes that were said to bind the heads of their royal babies so the skull would form elongated. The problem is, the ancient egyptians didn't do this head binding and yet their royals were frequently born with elongated heads. I'm assuming some of the elongated skulls are the result of hybridization and genetic abnormalities, and some are the result of mimicry, where it became a fad, but these cannot all be the result of head binding:

Here's more elognated skulls:
www.crystalinks.com...

Lord Pacal from Palenque (Inca), also had an elongated skull:
www.pacal.de...

Why did the ancient egyptian pharaohs wear these kinds of hats?

www.let.leidenuniv.nl...

www.ordination.org...

library.thinkquest.org...

Emperors of China,
Huang Di:
www.chinapage.com...
Shaohan-Jintian:
www.chinapage.com...
Taizu
www.chinapage.com...

The Hindu Gods/Goddesses:
www.indiaplaces.com...
shivason.tripod.com...
www.maps2anywhere.com...
Why not a normal crown? What was the point of having crowns that seemed tailored to accomodate a large, elongated head? Were they genetically different than homosapian skulls? You betcha.
THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS DIDN'T HEAD BIND.
Archaeologists claim only the Amarna royal family of Egypt had such elongated skulls, but is that actually true? Or are they mimicking or suggesting something else, something they've come to associate with the gods?

www.comeseeegypt.com...
www.livius.org...
www.livius.org...
Skull of Akhenaten? (controversial as to which egyptian royal it belongs to):
anubis4..._2000.tripod.com/mummypics1/Akhenaten.jpg
Sumerian Anu:
erikparker.com...

I theorize that we have been so indoctrinated by tv, movies, books and magazines that such images don't seem to be out of the ordinary. BUT THEY ARE. The more wide spread the genetic phenomenon amongst royal families, the more you should be asking: Is this all the result of inbreeding, head binding, normal genetic abnormailities, or is there more to it?
I believe there is more to it.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Byrd,

On Wikipedia
Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin were sued by an Egyptology student for allegedly stealing the storyline as the student had submitted the story to them about ten years before the movie was made (they "rejected" the story at the time). The plaintiff had a respected Egyptologist from Johns Hopkins University vouch for him, since he had put his own theories into the story. The only differences between the story and the movie are slight name variations. The issue was finally settled out of court.
en.wikipedia.org...(film)

Interesting! Thanks so much. But it implies that it was a fiction story/script based on the ideas that the student had. That means that the original digs that inspired the story should be available for examination.

Indiana Jones aside, there's a lot that goes into a dig, including getting permission and building a large research team. This one would probably have had at least 30 members, including a good dozen or so grad students and undergrads. Every piece of evidence would have been labeled and studied.

So there would be at least one (usually 2-3) full professors involved and, because it was a university dig there will be publications (even if only various university PhD dissertations whoich are often available online.) What's even more interesting is that the university itself will have artifacts from the site.

And those will be available for examination.

Any more details?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Interesting! Thanks so much. But it implies that it was a fiction story/script based on the ideas that the student had. That means that the original digs that inspired the story should be available for examination.

Any more details?

You're stuck on the idea that I think the guys who came up with the theory, were actually reporting an event that happened. That's not what I'm saying at all. It's more relevant to this topic that 2 egyptologists, one a student and the other a respected egyptologist, have similar theories. There's something there. It may be fiction, but it's fiction with alot of similarities to the truth. .

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Of course there are Stargates!!!!

How else will I reunite the Power sword & Star sword????

MMP

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
(Warning I am by no means nay-saying you, undo!!! I just have some questions/comments I would like cleared up!)

Undo:

First off, I'd like to say thanks for the interesting read. All that aside, lets get started.

You say you don't know how the stargates work, power source etc, but surely you have a basic idea? How can you have no idea if there is all this information out there regarding the topic? In all your research pointing to the fact that "they" were on to something with the Stargate screenplay, you're telling us you have seen no technical specs on a power supply or anything? I just can't buy the idea you're completely clueless because even a novice with computers can tell you that images on the screen they're looking at are coming from their computer.

Assuming governments (or a multinational company) dug these stargates up and used them, why wouldn't they try to get resources like oil and gold that would exist on vacant or even populated planets? If this were going on, there would be a conspiracy theorist out there talking about the subject. In my opinion we're not seeing a huge amount of resources/raw materials being dumped in the Earth's lap. To hell with contacting ET, humans would want to exploit the gate for wealth. Using history we can see that certain things aren't valued universally (ex. Spain taking gold from South America). However, what is universal on Earth is greed.

Why don't you dig up Enki's gate? If you claim poverty, I am sure if you had solid evidence proving the existence of stargates and your tried hard you could find a sponsor. The sponsor may even recoup your research expenses as you call them providing you found something worthwhile.

Why haven't stargates been discovered before by some mild manor academic person by accident? I'm sure the places in your research have been regularly visited and extensively excavated. It seems to me the odds are astronomical for one not to be found and made public with multiple gates existing in the world.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by POTTOS
Of course there are Stargates!!!!

How else will I reunite the Power sword & Star sword????

I guess you could do it on Mars, right after you clone your laser sword using quantum teleportation (look it up), and some time after we walk on the moon, and sometime after someone builds a ship that flies in the sky with people in it (see the Wright Brothers Theory), and machines that you can talk to folks on over vast distances (I'm sure they'll come up with one that doesn't need wires attached to a power source). Oh and speaking of power sources, perhaps after they build that weapon that uses sound (look it up), and learn to beam music over the airwaves, and build devices that can store information and show that information on a screen (look up theory on "IBM may build the first personal home computer, right after Texas Instruments finishes making the algebraic calculator that runs on solar power).

Take a hike. .

[edit on 8-3-2006 by undo]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
MMP,

You said:

Assuming governments (or a multinational company) dug these stargates up and used them, why wouldn't they try to get resources like oil and gold that would exist on vacant or even populated planets? If this were going on, there would be a conspiracy theorist out there talking about the subject. In my opinion we're not seeing a huge amount of resources/raw materials being dumped in the Earth's lap. To hell with contacting ET, humans would want to exploit the gate for wealth. Using history we can see that certain things aren't valued universally (ex. Spain taking gold from South America). However, what is universal on Earth is greed.

My response:

I don't assume they've dug them up, to be honest. I'm guessing, purely guessing, based on the information so far. According to Revelation 9, when it's dug up and "unlocked", that's when the trouble begins. Several ideas come to mind regarding why this may have already happened:

1. In the ancient texts, specificially the bible and Book of Enoch (a pseudopigraphical text), it explains that the earth was a mess the last time the Anunnaki/Angels/Aliens were involved with our governments on a major scale. Have you read these accounts? You really should. Consider the people who wrote down what they saw, were doing their best to describe the events. But the German High Critics, some 300 years ago, decided it was all a bunch of hooey. It really wasn't their fault. They were just the skeptics of their day. That was before our geneticists figured out people can be created in other ways than simply via the birth canal. That was before flying machines. That was before laser technology. Solar power. Spaceships. Satellites. And before quantum and theoretical physics.

2. Because of #1, our planet has grown technologically, by leaps and bounds. I mean, incredibly fast! Today, they are publically designing a quantum computer and working on worm hole theory. Everything we see reported in the mainstream, is about 5-10 years behind the actual development, to keep rival companies and rival countries, from gaining access to sensitive technological inventions and innovations. So what we don't know for certain now, we will know for certain in the future (provided we don't use that other ancient device known as the atom bomb and blow each other into oblivion, first). I believe this massive increase in technology was assisted along by outside forces, the same forces that assisted in nearly destroying the earth in antediluvian times. All the same signs are visible: pollution, both genetic and environmental, rapid transit, rapid flying transit, space going vessels, sea going vessels, under and over the water, rampant diseases, massive plagues, (65% of all military members who were in the Gulf War are now on disability or they are dead, mostly from Gulf War Syndrome), depleted uranium is poisoning Iraq and the people in it, once again. The bible describes the last days of planet Earth as being a carbon copy of the days of Noah, which were characterized by rampant wars and pollution, diseases, and the destruction of the greenery of the planet. The animals were so badly mutated genetically and because of disease, they were no longer edible. Green planet life was dying from massive droughts. The offspring of the Anunnaki, started eating humans enmasse. Soylent Green, anyone?

3. An increase in UFO sightings following Hitler's charge for archaeological relics which just happen to almost coincide with our discovery of the nuclear bomb, which was followed by the introduction of space going craft, etc.

As far as knowing the schematics of a star gate: nopers, not a clue. As regards your questions about greed, I have no idea if they even have it yet, or if they've found a way to open it. According to Revelation 9, the thing is opened by an Angel/Alien/Anunnaki, who descends to the earth and opens it.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I wondered whether you would like to come onto my radio show and talk about your Stargate theories?

Ross

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
i'm going to attempt to place some constructive criticism here, as i don't want to bow to this idea, but i do like the fact that someone is thinking out of the box and able to provide real explanations.

1. assuming the technological superiority of these civilizations, why have we not heard from (aka been enslaved by) them in these thousands of years since? ok, supposing they may fear gods retribution, but if they're messing with us as you've stated, then that kind of goes out the window then, doesn't it?

2. again making an assumption - but if any power in the world had the capability to reach one of these stargates and/or similar alien technology, don't you think we'd have a singular world government by now? even a transportation device like a stargate can be used as a weapon - not to mention the technologies derived from such a device.

3. i'm very much interested in hearing more on your genetic experimentation theories. the malformed skull shapes don't really convince me of anything, although it is interesting to look at. how do we know the egyptians didn't practice head binding? and just because it wasn't a widespread practice doesn't mean that it didn't happen occaisionally. perhaps it just wasn't documented, was merely a sort of ancient plastic surgery that made people feel better about themselves.

4. ok, assuming the great flood did occur, it wouldn't completely annihilate all traces of mutated animals and seperate species humans. if all of the water on earth was suddenly liquid, i'm sure that almost the entire earth would be drowned - but 40 days of even that much water pressure isn't enough to annihilate all evidence and still leave dinosaur fossils intact. perhaps a different explanation is in order for this particular instance.

overall, i like the amount of thought that has been put into this. my personal opinion is that it's not completely sound, but then again it's not 100% unbelievable either.

hell, i can't be anything but agnostic, can i?

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomadrush
I wondered whether you would like to come onto my radio show and talk about your Stargate theories?

Ross

Sure. Send me a link, if you'd be so kind
maybe in a UTU? I can't copy and paste your addy for some reason

[edit on 9-3-2006 by undo]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 25cents

1. assuming the technological superiority of these civilizations, why have we not heard from (aka been enslaved by) them in these thousands of years since? ok, supposing they may fear gods retribution, but if they're messing with us as you've stated, then that kind of goes out the window then, doesn't it?

Not exactly. It's all a build up to the biblical end time scenario. Have you read Revelation ? Alot of this could've been avoided had we paid a bit more attention to the ancient texts of our ancestors. Just a cursory reading of the Mahabarata is enough to convince a person, once they realize the ancient texts aren't fairy tales but historical accounts about some pretty bizaare events.

2. again making an assumption - but if any power in the world had the capability to reach one of these stargates and/or similar alien technology, don't you think we'd have a singular world government by now? even a transportation device like a stargate can be used as a weapon - not to mention the technologies derived from such a device.

This one I honestly can't answer this question. I have no idea what would happen other than what the ancient texts warn about. I feel like Gandalf in the library, paging threw old dusty scrolls and finding a trail that leads to the one ring (in this case a particular star gate that sets off a chain of events).

3. i'm very much interested in hearing more on your genetic experimentation theories. the malformed skull shapes don't really convince me of anything, although it is interesting to look at. how do we know the egyptians didn't practice head binding? and just because it wasn't a widespread practice doesn't mean that it didn't happen occaisionally. perhaps it just wasn't documented, was merely a sort of ancient plastic surgery that made people feel better about themselves.

The doctors are saying the skulls are not showing signs of head binding or of disease.

4. ok, assuming the great flood did occur, it wouldn't completely annihilate all traces of mutated animals and seperate species humans. if all of the water on earth was suddenly liquid, i'm sure that almost the entire earth would be drowned - but 40 days of even that much water pressure isn't enough to annihilate all evidence and still leave dinosaur fossils intact. perhaps a different explanation is in order for this particular instance.

Well, I happen to believe the earth was one land mass at the time and that the flood was not entirely global but so bad, it wiped out the existing civilizations.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Teleportation is happening right now?? Really?

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthUnificationFrontier
Teleportation is happening right now?? Really?

quantum teleportation is, yes. what that essentially means is, they are reconstructing a clone of an object via teleportation, not the original object. In this case, lasers and atomic particles.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
hmmm... what u said were jus words.. well could u give us some proper evidence for your words.. u said u r authoring a book perhaps sharing a single proof wont offend u much...

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Well, I happen to believe the earth was one land mass at the time and that the flood was not entirely global but so bad, it wiped out the existing civilizations.

fair enough, but pangea is more commonly thought to have existed more around the time of the extinction of the dinosaurs rather than the dawn of man. more especially, pangea was NOT around during our written history. beyond that, i'm not so much concerned with evidence of the civilization - an advanced species could probably locate and annihilate all traces of their civilizations technological presence if they'd had the mindset. what i'm concerned about is the biological evidence of such matters - where are the bones, the mummies? furthermore, and this is kind of addressing another question in my first post, but why in the dickens would a civilization who had such a readily available slave race abandon it? a civilization who had mastered faster than light travel wouldn't be afraid of a little water.

i'm not trying to bash you, i'm just playing the devils advocate and trying to poke as many holes in your theory as possible, to see if you can keep it from sinking.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sidsd
hmmm... what u said were jus words.. well could u give us some proper evidence for your words.. u said u r authoring a book perhaps sharing a single proof wont offend u much...

Yeah undo, we require some evidence. Photographic evidence of tele-port devices, or star gates for that matter, not some vague sketches drawn by the housemaid.
The proof is in the pudding!!

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Please guys... just read the thread a little more closely. She's discussing a theory, not saying she has a stargate in her basement.

Loving this discussion btw Undo. A thought popped into my head yesterday about the description of Enki's machine. You said "a tangled thread" and my first thought was that it's an apt description of a nest of wires. But now I'm wondering if this could actually have been an attempt to explain the function rather than the appearance. "Quantum Entanglement" is now the most likely theory to support working teleportation.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join