It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 346
<< 343  344  345    347 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

Look into Eridu. It will point you in the right direction.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

Yeah, it's possible. And yes, that's my theory on the Tower of Babel, that it was an attempt to reopen Enki's star gate.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Interesting idea let's look a little deeper what is located on the site where the tower was thought to be built today?the LHC. Coincidence?I think not

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
A particular species of alien intelligence that is reptoid is deleting peoples comciousness and stealing loves away by using variois technologies of interplanetary species to rearrange their masrer plan of ruling the universe and especially human forms. They are large reptoid beings. They are using humans and humanoods as surrogates and they use memory sricks and deletion devices and time travel rhat thay stole from otgrr species. One in paricular is a Negro appearing man and a caucasion younger tall skinny male named paupau paw paw and they alrer the universe by trying to control theater race and the one who developed rime ships and rail cars and minds. Many times they portray themselves as police officers and abuse victims. They are somewhat affiliated with demomoc travel to mars. They also steal sex energy and transport to other dimensions. Yhey try to take over dssigners of thd universe to manipulate the time thinfa were made and then they rry to also demake things to alter reality. They have been enlosred by government Intel and ruling planets to defecate on nature. They have been trying to ruin love and love between humans to have warfare and deceipt so that the human race does not advance to the next level. Gods are allowing this to occur because they were targets first to set it up so that certain religions became week. More to come on this issue....

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Crpto

Go home Crpto, you're drunk.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crpto
More to come on this issue....

Thanks for the warning.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Stargates are not required to travel to an other galaxy in the Universe. UFOs travel in time, it means that the trip to another galaxy doesn't take up much time. However, going to another universe is more complicated, because in the non-existing area (it is outside the Universe) there is nothing, and only nothing can travel in it. The spacecraft turns into nothing, travels to a planet, and it uses up another spacecraft to rebuild itself.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I just started reading my way through the thread. There's a strong similarity to what's in the OP and the contents of the recent book Gods' Man and War by Peter Levenda. I wouldn't say it's a great read but it's well referenced, might provide food for thought for those interested.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

1. Where does this technology originate from?

I dunno! One working theory i have is that the earth was inhabited by the angels before humans. There's a gap inbetween Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2 that basically states the earth was a frozen chunk of ice for awhile, even after the heavens and earth had already been created, which makes me think it's a reference to an ice age. Not all the information is there. Super condensed version.

2. Who is using it today?

Erm, would just be a guess, but I'm thinking this may account for why we had such an influx of UFO sightings following WWII. So let me theorize and say ..hrm...the USA? Germany? Iraq?

3. To what purpose is it being used today?

Whatever it is, if they are using it, it can't be good, because according to Revelation 9, when that thing is opened, all hell breaks loose.

An interesting thread indeed!

My belief is that the Stargates are LHC devices and this may be what you were referring to back in 06 as what Revelations 9 was referring to that is about to be released, and the statue in front of it representing kaliyuga and the horrific chaos to follow the opening of it and others around the planet.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Where is UNDO?
She had very difficult struggles with her health. She is greatly missed here!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

Unfortunately, I haven't had any news of her for the last two years. Her last post on ATS said that she was leaving ATS.

I hope everything is OK with her.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutch_Rick

was only one in the tv series, well 2 but o well, it wont be many on the same planet lol its a STARgate after all

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
stop looking outside. look within all answer are inside of you.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Every time there's a new sci fi TV show, the Alien Conspiracy changes to incorporate the new tech.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Bumped for Xmas

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Can anyone post the names of these books?or her amazon page.Btw great thread,Some really interesting posts in here

2nd

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Her free books (only in e-book format and never really published through a publishing house, as far as I know) are:
- "The Anunnaki and the Abyss"
- "Nibiru and Wormwood"
- "The Star*Gates"

If you do a search with those titles and her name, "Beth Vegh" I'm sure you will find them somewhere.

Unfortunately I haven't heard from her in a long time.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
thanks Armap,will do. Hope she is ok

new topics

top topics

<< 343  344  345    347 >>

join