It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Regalia
I believe the highly technological being we called gods but actually they have already peaked their evolution and technology. They have reanimation chambers that can bring back the dead to be alive again.

Sounds oddly familiar...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

I believe the highly technological being we called gods but actually they have already peaked their evolution and technology. They have reanimation chambers that can bring back the dead to be alive again.

Sounds oddly familiar...

That's not a real reanimation chamber.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Sounds oddly familiar...

Yes it is. Watch the movie.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hello my friends,
first of all, please let me introduce myself
My name is Camelia and Ollyne

In my House alien coming everyday when we are dancing Hikaruna.

They are coming and dancing like in video clip Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee)

And this video is the proof that they are coming with the form of light

Allien with the Form of Light

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Movie. Key word.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Sounds oddly familiar...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Sounds oddly familiar...

Seriously?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: stuffofnightmares

There are some easy psychic techniques that can be used to locate aliens.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Wow plz tell me more I love to learn about this things

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Roc745

Hello my name is Roc745 and for a long time I have been trying to find ppl that have the same intrest and opened mindedness that I have I am trying to reach out because I am tired of being lost and not finding ppl that have the same intrested as I do so I see that you have knowledge and I only wish to learn so if you are willing to teach then I am willing to learn plz help

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

I personally think there were more stargates, yes. For example, Tiwanaku (Tiahuanacu, by Lake Titicaca, Peru), not only hosts the Gateway of the Sun, but another "Anunnaki" subterranean building called "The Subterranean Temple", which you can see here (first picture on the top left): www.archaeology.org... The walls of the temple feature the faces of various "races" of humans, it's megalithic, very old. I think it housed a stargate at one point. .

[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]

Since you mention Iraq and ancient Sumer, do you think there was another reason for the invasion of Iraq? That perhaps there was a stargate that the US military or *someone* in the deep state wanted to get a hold of? I remember reading that some Germans had been busy discovering new tablets in a dig at the time, and also that, even though the US had been specifically warned to guard the Iraqi museum, they ignored this (supposedly) and the museum was looted of a bunch of ancient artifacts, that to this day, have not been recovered...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps
Since you mention Iraq and ancient Sumer, do you think there was another reason for the invasion of Iraq? That perhaps there was a stargate that the US military or *someone* in the deep state wanted to get a hold of? I remember reading that some Germans had been busy discovering new tablets in a dig at the time, and also that, even though the US had been specifically warned to guard the Iraqi museum, they ignored this (supposedly) and the museum was looted of a bunch of ancient artifacts, that to this day, have not been recovered...

Way to mischaracterize reality. Did you do this to bolster your fanciful world view? Or do you just believe whatever someone on the internet said?

All the looting at Baghdad's Iraq Museum had taken place by the time U.S. troops—engaged in toppling Saddam Hussein—arrived to protect it, on April 16, 2003.
Read more: www.smithsonianmag.com...

On April 8, 2003 the last of the museum staff left the museum. Iraqi forces engaged U.S. forces from within the museum, as well as the nearby Special Republican Guard compound. Lt. Col. Eric Schwartz of the U.S. third Infantry Division stated that he was unable to enter the compound and secure it since they attempted to avoid returning fire at the building. Sniper positions, discarded ammunition, and 15 Iraqi Army uniforms were later discovered in the building. Iraqi forces had built a fortified wall along the western side of the compound, allowing concealed movement between the front and rear of the museum.[3]

Thefts took place between April 10 and 12, when some staff returned to the building and fended off further attempts by looters to enter the museum until U.S. forces arrived on April 16.

wiki

Harte

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: HikarunaOllyneCammy

To me this looks more like one of the voodoo dancing rituals. Please be careful? where did you learn about this Hikaruna technique?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Possibly. Plausible deniability until further notice.

There is an episode where they have a tv show being made about them. In it general Hammod is talking with SG1 about the show and says just this "plausible deniability." I was like I knew it! I have watched this show so many times but the more I look into such topics it does make me wonder if this isn't some open disclosure about them. Of course nobody would believe it, it's a tv show! I feeling the same about The X Files.

This show was officially approved and endorsed by the USAF. From what I have read they have never done that. Actual military figures of the time appeared on the show.

In my eyes they exist, probably not like the show but who knows!

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

Possibly. Plausible deniability until further notice.

There is an episode where they have a tv show being made about them. In it general Hammod is talking with SG1 about the show and says just this "plausible deniability." I was like I knew it! I have watched this show so many times but the more I look into such topics it does make me wonder if this isn't some open disclosure about them. Of course nobody would believe it, it's a tv show! I feeling the same about The X Files.

This show was officially approved and endorsed by the USAF. From what I have read they have never done that. Actual military figures of the time appeared on the show.

In my eyes they exist, probably not like the show but who knows!

I am sure that Amanda Tapping looks directly at camera in that scene and gives a kind of smiling nod as if to say "Yep".

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Bits H**t. I wonder if it wouldn't be better to have a sub-forum for properly argued, intellectually investigated ideas about this endlessly fascinating subject. Limited to people who can formulate a properly constructed idea, argument, or reply to a theorem. Sorry

edit on 1-1-2017 by Bloatis123 because: nowt

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

I am finding your replies very interesting as I have read into these things to. However to say they are real yet say you think, on pretty much all replies in regards to proving why you say they are real, does not make them real. Only evidence makes them real.

If you want to really make a difference and help promote a world where things are discovered, then it would be great (and in no way am I trying to put what your saying down) to go search these places you determine the location spots. Wouldn't it be amazing for you, to prove something down to photographic and video evidence by finding something like this?

As for now, its just a story. A good story but a story non the less.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
"NASA FINALLY REVEALS PORTALS EXIST - PROOF!"

And for those who believe that science, math, and the occult can be combined, you might find the following
interesting - And those who don't might stll find it at least entertaining:

"How To Open A Stargate Portal"

Now you know how I got here

new topics

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347 >>

join