It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
To undo:

ALL your links prove that stargates are real......how again?
Seem to have missed the part where "real" comes into it...

I feel the same way. I understand if you are toting this as a "Theory" fine. However saying these Stargates exist...I mean, have you seen one? Interacted with one? Do you have some evidence? If not this is all conjecture.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
They may exist.. on some distant world. but on Earth, that's just silly..
Now isn't it.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
well i tried to provide a trail thru ancient texts and artifacts, that connected the dots all the way up to today, including the information provided by the links posted on the previous page. there were videos in the thread as well, that acted as support information. i think it's a pretty well fleshed out theory, which includes several different source documents and art works. i could be wrong, but i don't think so.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by UrbanMonkeyOne

i haven't met a caveman either.

just for your information. i mean, we have evidence in the form of bones. this is how i view the documentation and art works provided in the thread, as equivalent to the fossils of a caveman but with a more technological meaning.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
They may exist.. on some distant world. but on Earth, that's just silly..
Now isn't it.

nope, not silly at all. if i thought it was silly,
i wouldn't have put so much time into it here.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I'm sorry but...huh? We have EVIDENCE of cavemen. It's not just stories linked through history. These stargates are a theory, backed by no evidence. I'm not saying I don't think it's possible, but that's a very poor argument.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

reply to post by UrbanMonkeyOne

If you are expecting some kind of absolute proof I think you are missing the point of this rather deep thread .

Just saying people who are expecting some absolute proof rather than engaging in a discussion of relevant information presented in this thread have Zero credibility .

If you are claiming that no such thing as electromagnetic portals exist you need to recheck the current scientific position on these observable phenomena .

If you dont understand the implications of these findings you need to research time dilatations and EM fields .

You should also research basic dimensional theory to gain an understanding of the nature of the reality you live in .....also check out info on Superluminally Propagating Electromagnetic and Gravitational Fields

There are many scientific indications that the so called "star gate" or portal is a real natural phenomena that can be potentially exploited through scientific research .

There is also a rather significant amount of ancient text myth and lore that tells us repeatedly that not only is there a possibility but claim that it was a reality .

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrbanMonkeyOne
reply to post by undo

I'm sorry but...huh? We have EVIDENCE of cavemen. It's not just stories linked through history. These stargates are a theory, backed by no evidence. I'm not saying I don't think it's possible, but that's a very poor argument.

if you'll notice in the first few posts of mine in the thread, i indicate that i take the position that ancient texts are historical documents, and it was only the result of the enlightenment, pre-archaeology, that lead to the belief that ancient texts were not legitimate in any sense of the word.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

If you are claiming that no such thing as electromagnetic portals exist you need to recheck the current scientific position on these observable phenomena .

If you dont understand the implications of these findings you need to research time dilatations and EM fields .

You should also research basic dimensional theory to gain an understanding of the nature of the reality you live in .....also check out info on Superluminally Propagating Electromagnetic and Gravitational Fields

There are many scientific indications that the so called "star gate" or portal is a real natural phenomena that can be potentially exploited through scientific research .

I would imagine that, all this is in the classified black projects, or is there
a link of sorts to probe the internet? thanx

btw undo, thanks for the links
edit on 12-7-2013 by Angelic Resurrection because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I absolutely respect everyones opinion but please. Do we have to start calling them "stargates"? The theory that supposedly visiting aliens are using some form of wormholes to travel is not in any way new.

So people start calling them wormholes. And I might say that it's because of a certain TV sci-fi series. And then someone digs up an old dusty book 30 years old that mention the word "stargate" to disprove me. Yes yes I know the drill. But it gets a bit ridiculous to call it a "stargate".

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chazam
reply to post by undo

I absolutely respect everyones opinion but please. Do we have to start calling them "stargates"? The theory that supposedly visiting aliens are using some form of wormholes to travel is not in any way new.

So people start calling them wormholes. And I might say that it's because of a certain TV sci-fi series. And then someone digs up an old dusty book 30 years old that mention the word "stargate" to disprove me. Yes yes I know the drill. But it gets a bit ridiculous to call it a "stargate".

well as i mentioned earlier in the thread, the word BABEL can be translated / interpreted, to mean, star gate. the cuneiform glyph for god, is a star like shape.
here it is

Babel was also known as Babilu. (EL and ILU) are two different ways of saying "god"
and bab meant gate. historically, that has been translated as gate of god. now recall the info on Babel-- a tower (ziggurat) that reaches to the heavens.

an even earlier term for Babel is KA.DINGIR.RA
dingir is the same star like symbol, and is translated divine or divinity

edit on 12-7-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Wow this thread is really long (will definitely not read all of the posts ha ha). I am interested in learning more about your theories and how you've come to these conclusions. I myself have had dreams about stargates on multiple occasions (one dream recently being about Mayan stargates and their relation to the Pleiades [REALLY long story here]). Do you know anything about Mayan stargates or any specific culture and their possible connection to stargates? I'm really interested in knowing more about this

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainprincess64
Wow this thread is really long (will definitely not read all of the posts ha ha). I am interested in learning more about your theories and how you've come to these conclusions. I myself have had dreams about stargates on multiple occasions (one dream recently being about Mayan stargates and their relation to the Pleiades [REALLY long story here]). Do you know anything about Mayan stargates or any specific culture and their possible connection to stargates? I'm really interested in knowing more about this

the closest i got to the subject in central and south america, was the bolivian inca gate of the sun and then only because i was researching ancient subterranean chambers and the tiwanaku sun temple seemed related, however, remotely. i'm developing a theory that they used subtle energies to power gate technology and that most of the ancient megaliths were related to this. that we don't use these energies anymore, is theoretically because at one point, they completely wrecked the planet. too dangerous. also, because they are everywhere essentially, people couldn't be compelled to pay for their usage.

you can see a video of the tiwanaku temple here

people have discussed with me, the door in the side of a cliff face that goes nowhere, and some say it's a gate. i dunno about that. i can't decide what it is.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Very fascinating site in that video! What type of "energies" do you speak of exactly (like crystals or something perhaps)? Is it possible that there are stargates on Earth that not just lead to other points here on Earth but that lead to "heaven" or in that, possibly other planets with advanced civilizations (depending on what one considers to be heaven)? Like in other words, is it possible there are stargates here on Earth designated for beings from other planets to get here more quickly? These questions might sound very strange and quite odd but this is a very interesting topic for me due to some weird dreams and experiences I've been having (and have been wanting to know more as a result)....

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainprincess64
reply to post by undo

Very fascinating site in that video! What type of "energies" do you speak of exactly (like crystals or something perhaps)? Is it possible that there are stargates on Earth that not just lead to other points here on Earth but that lead to "heaven" or in that, possibly other planets with advanced civilizations (depending on what one considers to be heaven)? Like in other words, is it possible there are stargates here on Earth designated for beings from other planets to get here more quickly? These questions might sound very strange and quite odd but this is a very interesting topic for me due to some weird dreams and experiences I've been having (and have been wanting to know more as a result)....

subtle energy.

as far as gates to other planets, dimensions or what have you. i can't decide. it may be both.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Id like to see a real example of lay line theory. Scrutiny is a part of presentation in a public forum I do not mean to be rude.

I like your new avatar as well

edit on 14-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
reply to post by undo

Id like to see a real example of lay line theory. Scrutiny is a part of presentation in a public forum I do not mean to be rude.

it's a theory i'm working on. i don't have alot of evidence for it yet, it's still a work in progress. i have more accumulated evidence for star gates than for ley lines. i'm theorizing, or rather hypothesizing, that ley line energy is how they powered it. i'm thinking the reason why we don't see examples of ancient high tech is because they were so advanced, they just used nature itself and artificiality wasn't necessary. a rock, correctly placed and with the right mineral and crystalline composition, could perhaps do all sorts of techy things.
edit on 14-7-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

Did you feel anytime during these dreams or obe's that, you were about to cross over to the other side?
It is scary and you immediately resist and wake up.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

Lol and your av turns stomachs.
Ley lines are somehow linked to paranormal energies, I think.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

reply to post by undo

Lol and your av turns stomachs.
Ley lines are somehow linked to paranormal energies, I think.

do you think coral castle was built using ley lines at some point in construction?

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join