posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
rocr13

wow. that's really interesting.
how did you arrive at this conclusion?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

hmm , i don't recall saying that.
undo, it was on pg 34 of this thread. other than that, Great(but very, very long
) post worth reading and the investment
edit on 23-6-2013 by rain7 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rain7

hmm , i don't recall saying that.
undo, it was on pg 34 of this thread. other than that, Great(but very, very long
) post worth reading and the investment

oh i need to make a correction to my previous position on the flood narrative in the old testament. i do believe it is talking about 2 different floods. the hints are that it suggests the thing is global and a vast array of animals are onboard, in one set of verses, and in another section you see noah being instructed to collect 7 clean animals in pairs, 7 birds in pairs and 2 unclean animals in pairs and put them on the ark. that's only 32 animals. bare with me, this gets interesting.

a pair of geologists from oxford have pretty much verified that at just about the same time as the flood in the bible, the epic of gilgamesh and the story of atrahasis, the black sea had a flood that originated in the atlantic ocean and was the likely source of the biblical and other mesopotamian accounts.

at one point the mediterranean was a valley. the nile river would've flowed down into it like a waterfall. in fact, more than once, the mediterranean had been a valley, flooded, dried out again, and flooded again. they had originally assumed the newest of these flood events still preceded the various mesopotamian accounts (bible, epic of gilgamesh, story of atrahasis, etc) by several tens of thousand years. that was, until one of the geologists was studying a sea floor core sample and some coral reefs and realized the evidence suggested a more current flood. at that point, he was guessing it to be about 10,000 BC, which was still too early for the mesopotamian flood.

the 2 geologists went on an expedition to see if they could track down more geological evidence for this event and they were succesful. in fact, by the time their trek was over, they had not only verified it but could gauge how much water was involved, how it would've impacted communities along the waterways and how long ago it happened. the date was almost a perfect match for noah's flood -- roughly 3000 BC. this was further verified by the fact ancient sumer had been found buried under 8 feet of flood silt.

however, the facts revealed that although it was ALOT of water (like 100 times the amount of water that flows over niagra, rocketing out the eastern end of the mediterranean at the bosporus strait, flooding the black sea and moving further down into the fertile crescent, but it was not a global flood. it impacted vast areas along waterways but was not the global eradication you see in some parts of noah's story.

and that's because the original global flood is what is happening in the opening of genesis 1 verse 2. the land was already there, the water just drew down to reveal it. the earth was in chaos at that point, the word for it is TOHU. it dawned on me that it was referring to the end of ice age, not a continuation of the story about the creation of the planet and the universe, but rather, a reference to a cataclysm, after which the earth was RE-terraformed.

now i had believed the second verse was not in a direct succession timewise, from the first verse, but it never dawned on me till about 3 months ago, that it was a flood associated with an ice age, and not just a little flood, but a global one, prior to which various lifeforms dna was likely saved, to re-terraform the planet after the catastrophe had passed. it was from here that it further dawned on me that noah's account was both floods mixed in the same story. one truly was a global flood but it was not the flood of noah. who's flood it was, i have no idea. but noah's flood was the black sea flood.

so the opening verses of the creation of various lifeforms on the planet, is not the original creation, but a re-creation following the TOHU or chaos in verse 2. somehow, both floods were meshed together in the story of noah.

edit on 23-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
addendum to my post above:

now if you consider the little hints strewn thru out the old testament concerning pre-adamic times, the scant information on times and places like atlantis, lemuria, and etc, some of this might begin to make more sense. a massive event lead to the ice age, i think pretty much everyone would agree. that event is suggested to be various things, depending on whether it's described geologically or in a historical context.

in the biblical texts, the hints are that before the adam race was created, other races of beings were created. i do believe these hints are not entirely revealing. but let's just entertain the notion for the moment, that the adam race existed before the global flood but it did not exist as the same species as it is now. dna from that pre-existing race was cloned to re-create the adam race after the global flood. this re-creation was not homo sapiens, however. in effect, the idea that the first adamic race was human, is not correct. it's only after enki decides to give the adam procreation, that the adam becomes homo sapiens.

so who were the original adamic race? well, for one it appears the text hints that there was a race of angels (seraphim) who were reptilian or even amphibian in appearance. could these have been the original adamic race? i think so. in effect, we are not simply the bioproduct of mammals (later procreation addition) but of reptiles and amphibians as well, something science has proven rather elegantly.

this suggests that the pre-adamic (homo sapiens) race was vastly different, biologically, and would help to clarify why there are so many ancient references to reptiles of various kinds, such as dragons who sire entire races, whether the water variety or the land variety

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

OK you don't get it ... that's understandable .

This is the conclusion from 40 years of research and the knowledge of combined sciences .

Start with the physical evidence that has been examined .
Everything from the pyramid its composition the attributes of that composition .
The way it is arranged .. What does it form ?
You have to ask yourself ..What were they trying to achieve ?
You have to reference the ancient texts .. all of them .
Look at browns crystal ..what is it ?

What was the Ark ?.. What were its reported properties ?
What does the reproduction by John Hutchison tell us ?
What do the descriptions of it in text tell us ?

Look at the kings coffer what are its attributes what physical evidence does it offer ?
Look at the vent shafts what do they tell us ... look closer describe them to yourself .
You have to have an understanding of the properties of stone and electrical design .
Look at the work of T Townsend Brown what were his impressions and conclusions .
www.rexresearch.com...
Look at the "gods" what were their attributes their jobs so to speak .
Try to understand the descriptive nature of their symbolic presence .
Who was Babi ? what are the attributes of a baboon ?
Who was Shu what did he control ?
Who was Anubis ..look at the early representations ... What do you see ?
Add that to your understanding of physics and the true nature of the Electric Universe .
What is Resonance what part does it play ..?
The gallery is a resonant structure .. and there must be two of them .
Why ? Do you really think they built such a perfect structure and made a mistake and left it ?
The offset of the kings chamber provides a very specific function .
The position of the queens chamber is precisely where it is for a specific reason .
Reference TT Browns research then take it a step further based on what we now know .
Research White Powder gold Mufcut and its inter dimensional properties and effects on DNA .
Why were they feeding it to certain persons ?

Get started with that ..

I didn't say this would be easy did I ?

I'd like to lay it all out for you but as you would know that is a book in itself

I'm to busy and not inclined to write perhaps you are not if you can grasp where i'm leading you .

I want you to come to your own understanding and for it to crystallize in your mind .

I am also an NDEr and as such I remember who I have been in various periods over tens of thousands of years .

So I have a different perspective that most do not .

The Was scepter was not just a symbol it was a tool with very specific purpose .
The Flail and Hook were also used for a specific purpose

Look at all the representation of the Djed you can find the examine the structure of a resistor and apply the theory that this was an electrical device with addition of crystals that had very specific properties that are still not understood completely by our science .

I could go on for days but simply don't have the time right now .

Follow the lead I'm giving you ..build it in your mind and pose questions as they arise and i will attempt to provide you with the answers .

I think anyone who would persist with a thread of this magnitude will have the tenacity to see it through .

This is not about religion it is is about science .

But a science that will bring you to spiritual knowing .

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Why the scorched granite in the shafts and the coffer ?

One may be able to reason the shafts are due to the feeble logic of torch soot ..

but certainly not in the coffer .

The ARK is a thing of fire .

Pyramis Pyramidos greek "fire in the middle" .

ps

Why granite ?

Ans ... above 500°C, granite becomes conductive to electrons

edit on 24-6-2013 by R0CR13 because: ps

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Babi

www.read-legends-and-myths.com...

This Egyptian God, also know as Baba and carried the titles of "Master of Darkness", "Guardian of the Sky"....
He also controlled darkness and his erect penis could open Heaven's doors .

What are the attributes of an alpha baboon

Fierce ,powerful, and virile perhaps this is the reason he is pictured here with an ARK ..
note the indications of energy within also used to indicate water in some instances ..
and the recycling of energy in a proto ankh representation

are you beginning to see ?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The god SHU

www.egyptianmyths.net...

Shu considered the god of the space and light between the sky and the earth. Shu was believed to also hold power over snakes and he was the one that held the Ladder the deceased used to climb to heaven.

He touched the sky .. the power of snake you see is energy and a good description of a plasma discharge
The ladder to heaven should be well known to you by now ... if not
you need to read this now

www.scribd.com...

from a headrest or is it ? note the shape is the same as the generated field shown in the tanit on the previous page .

holding up the sky with what some call a solar orb .. or is it a crystal like Browns ?

This is a very telling pic the ankhs the djed the platform on which he rests the orb or crystal

the Ankh is a symbol of the whole process the field on top the incoming energy from both sides and the base earth / pyramid
edit on 24-6-2013 by R0CR13 because: typo

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

refering to your post above abt Gilgamesh and Tiamat

Think you are on the right track but let me add a bit of my perspective

www.aakkl.helsinki.fi...

Text Enūma Eliš 4.93-104: Tiamat and Marduk, sage of the gods, drew close for battle, they locked in single combat, joining for the fray. The Lord spread out his net, encircled her, the ill wind he had held behind him he released in her face. Tiamat opened her mouth to swallow, he thrust in the ill wind so she could not close her lips. The raging winds bloated her belly, her insides were stopped up, she gaped her mouth wide. He shot off the arrow, it broke open her belly, it cut to her innards, it pierced the heart. He subdued her and snuffed out her life, he flung down her carcass, he took his stand upon it.

We now know that at the end of the last ice age a rather large object asteroid or comet exploded over the North American continent .

This caused a firestorm over the continent and laid down what we call the black mat ...a layer that contains the evidence of this event in the form of burned matter fullerines and nano diamonds which by the way are generated in plasma discharges

This event lead directly to the rapid melting of the polar caps which were then miles deep covering most of the northern hemisphere generating the first flood the one that took Atlantis and other lands

If I am correct that these ancient cultures were using a plasma based tech tapping the solar wind using pyramids that formed huge gravitational anomalies .

If this is an account of that near extinction level event and they chose to use a plasma based weapon to destroy the incoming body or "dragon" ... well look at what Gilgamesh is holding ..

not a bow but what looks like a plasma discharge .

Just as in the story of Anzu and Ninurta

“On the mountainside Anzu and Ninurta met … Clouds of death rained down, an arrow flashed lightning. Whizzed the battle force roared between them.“ Anzu Epic, tablet 2,

shapes of some plasma discharges

Could these both be describing the same event ?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
the ark video is incorrect from what i can tell. moses wasn't akhenaton. he was the adopted some of pharaoh ahmose, who he was named after. the exodus was the hyksos migration. i take it you're a rosicrucian? i know they believe moses was ahkenaton, but seriously, if you study the hyksos migration, i think you'll change your mind on that.

the rest of your information is fascinating. still reading it.
edit on 24-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

No not a member of any religious order ..

I believe Mo was an adopted child and the staff his brother carried was a device capable of emitting a plasma discharge or snakes as they called them

I'm referring to the likelihood that the Ark was a capacitor of sorts ..

this makes since if its real purpose was to energize the Eye or crystal .

thanks for considering my input .

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

that's the "lake of fire." i have a theory on that too. lol
there's another version of it in this thread, i posted a year ago or so, that doesn't include the baboons. if you google egyptian lake of fire, you will see other examples i think

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
repeat video, showing the hyksos expulsion / migration

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The whole lake of fire is a religious misnomer from around 1200 BC.. that is very late in the game you have to move past the Budge type interpretations . The whole science was bastardized by religious thought when the true knowledge was lost .. It like worshiping a nuclear reactor because you don't understand it .. but it does make steam ..

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
here it is with my notations in yellow. the reason i brought up the flaming swords is due to my theory that the flaming sword of the angel that blocked the gate of eden was potentially the same thing

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The whole lake of fire is a religious misnomer from around 1200 BC.. that is very late in the game you have to move past the Budge type interpretations . The whole science was bastardized by religious thought when the true knowledge was lost .. It like worshiping a nuclear reactor because you don't understand it .. but it does make steam ..

you should read the whole thread. i don't think we will be able to have a very meaningful conversation till you understand my positions on this topic and you have some preconceived notions of your own that will constantly have you second guessing everything that i type here
edit on 24-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

The 5 points in a circle is the symbol for gate

Compare what you call flaming swords to the Ankh

The lines in the rectangle always refer to energy in a contained or static state water is also depicted this way .

I get that .. this is just my way of saying you are wrong .

You want to understand the so called star gate read what I given you until you understand .

good luck .

edit on 24-6-2013 by R0CR13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The 5 points in a circle is the symbol for gate

Compare what you call flaming swords to the Ankh

The lines in the rectangle always refer to energy in a contained or static state water is also depicted this way .

You want to understand the so called star gate read what I given you until you understand .

good luck .

read the thread, so you don't have to repeat back to me, what i've already discussed, and you won't have to re-argue points i've covered unless you disagree with them.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

how do you know i'm wrong if you haven't read the thread?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join