It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Undo,

Your dedication to the research of stargates is greatly prized by me. Thank you. And wow wow wow I love your most recent illustrations and interpretations of Ezekiel concerning stargates, angels and wormholes! It makes sense that Ezekiel would describe these mechanisms and the Event Horizon, etc. the only way he knew how to get the message across (in this case over many hundreds of years).

Like a message in a bottle drifting through space-time.

ForwardDrift,

Have you seen this page? It links back to this thread.

The Stargates

edit on 30-3-2013 by Weremom because: typo

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
weremom

oh thank you!
are you a worgen?

edit on 30-3-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ForwardDrift

oh there's more.

note that some of them don't have feet. it's like a family tree

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Undo, you're welcome! Yes, I am the mother of a worgen warrior. And let me tell you it's not for everyone. It's a hard job but someone's gotta do it. lol

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So does everyone think the "Angels with four faces" are actual spiritual beings? Are they physical beings? Or are they technology associated with the stargate that Ezekiel did not have the vocabulary to explain otherwise?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weremom
Undo,

Your dedication to the research of stargates is greatly prized by me. Thank you. And wow wow wow I love your most recent illustrations and interpretations of Ezekiel concerning stargates, angels and wormholes! It makes sense that Ezekiel would describe these mechanisms and the Event Horizon, etc. the only way he knew how to get the message across (in this case over many hundreds of years).

Like a message in a bottle drifting through space-time.

ForwardDrift,

Have you seen this page? It links back to this thread.

The Stargates

edit on 30-3-2013 by Weremom because: typo

The Stargate seen in the TV Series resembles a device revealed in Jesse Ventura

Episode involving Time Travel. Project Pegasus

One problem with it is that only 8 year old children can use it.

Members of the Andromeda Council can time travel but only if you swallow a 4D Pill.

4D adult beings can time travel no problem.

3D adults (us) go nuts.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
So does everyone think the "Angels with four faces" are actual spiritual beings? Are they physical beings? Or are they technology associated with the stargate that Ezekiel did not have the vocabulary to explain otherwise?

the spirit in this case, appears to be energy and will of the operator.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

Undo, you're welcome! Yes, I am the mother of a worgen warrior. And let me tell you it's not for everyone. It's a hard job but someone's gotta do it. lol

i am, well, i was the mom of a worgen and his worgen wife. now i'm the mom of a panda and his panda wife. lol

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

TauCetixeta,

Isn't it a shame that the common folk don't appear to have common knowledge about stargates and space-time travel?

Is our government really 44 years ahead of us when it comes to technology?

You're statements are welcome and important. They lead to more questions like what is the nature of time travel, who is able to time travel, and what is a stargate, how does it operate, who uses them and why, etc.

Do you know any Andromedans? Maybe they can answer some of our questions?

edit on 2-4-2013 by Weremom because: omission correction

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

reply to post by TauCetixeta

TauCetixeta,

Isn't it a shame that the common folk don't have the common knowledge about stargates and space-time travel?

Is our government really 44 years ahead of us when it comes to technology?

You're statements are welcome and important. They lead to more questions like what is the nature of time travel, who is able to time travel, and what is a stargate, how does it operate, who uses them and why, etc.

Do you know any Andromedans? Maybe they can answer some of our questions?

They will soon. I guess a new website would come in handy. Hmmm.....

Our government can travel / has traveled to other stars. - Tau Ceti Star System -

If you want to time travel like Tolec, then you need to swallow a 4D pill.

3D adults go nuts if they time travel. Tolec always swallows a 4D pill.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well.... now..... I never knew this thread existed.... But i'm glad it does!
Undo~ Thank you for your research as I have some 315 pages to read now, I am actually excited because your information is beyond resonating w/ me.

Thank you~ And now back to catching up~

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
reply to post by undo

Well.... now..... I never knew this thread existed.... But i'm glad it does!
Undo~ Thank you for your research as I have some 315 pages to read now, I am actually excited because your information is beyond resonating w/ me.

Thank you~ And now back to catching up~

thanks. alot of broken links since the thread is over 5 years old and the site i had originally hosted some of the images on, is now defunct. i couldn't afford to maintain it, mostly because i didn't have the heart to sell the material or profit from it, financially. in retrospect, i probably should have made the attempt, at least sell the third ebook for enough to compensate the cost of maintaining all the data. probably for the best though, as it is an extremely controversial topic and controversy is not exactly my cup of tea.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Heya Undo

Saw this today, thought you would appreciate it

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

hey sheppard golfed on the moon.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

True, hehe.

By the way, I don't know if you're still interested in the Osireion? I know it was discussed in this thread at several points and I've always remembered you pointing out the intriguing similarities with that most ancient of edifices and the Abzu, the abyss beneath the still waters (abyss, abydos, ?).

Anyway, I came across these recently:

The Osireion as it is today.

Taken by Petrie after his excavation, when the water was low. I knew there were efforts to pump it out, but it was news to me that the water level rises and falls throughout the year. Of course, the rising and falling of the Nile should have clued me in on that, in retrospect.

Apparently there are tunnels and hints of other subsurface structures in the area around the Osireion and the temple of Seti I. I knew about the "Transverse Hall" but not about the other stuff.

The arched mouth of the "inlet". I think the stonework on the left is a modern addition, part of the attempt to hold back the sands of time long enough for someone to figure out a way to sneak a "Seti was here" cartouche graffito in there somewhere.

Extreme closeup, for dramatic purposes.

The Transverse Hall? I'm not sure, because this seems to have skylights and I didn't think the hall had those. It's so blurry I expected to find a UFO in the pic somewhere.

Some of the "other stuff" previously mentioned may apparently be found down this staircase, which I also did not know about. I guess it is rare for it to be free of water, as it is shown here and in the pic from Petrie.

Down the stairs and beneath the Osireion. Note the astonishing ceiling, and the walls, which appear to be a combination of masonry and bedrock. They also appear to be incredibly ancient.

More sub-level Osireion stuff. I'm not sure if this is beyond that room with the vaulted ceiling, or if this is reached by some other route from the bottom of the staircase, or by another staircase entirely.
Either way, it is enigmatic, to say the least. What could have been the purpose of it?
I read that the cut stones are granite, but I'm not sure of that either.

Anyway I thought you might like those. That gate might be down there yet.

edit on 13/4/24 by Tsurugi because: Screwed up one of the pic links.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

THAT was an awesome post.
holy mackerel. look at that. ...

abydos=pronounced abzu. abdju original spelling. dj pronounced z. abzu.
info here
www.redmoonrising.com...
edit on 25-4-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I just wanted to say I always enjoy reading this thread - I try to keep up when I can.

Probably no one else will see the connection but I was out at Fermilab the other day. (Fermilab used to be a smaller CERN and currently they are beaming neutrinos (sp?) to prove faster than light travel). There's a big sign right when you drive into the parking lot for the accelerator building.

It says:

YOUR PROBLEMS ARE BEHIND YOU...
PLEASE BE CAREFUL BACKING UP

Most likely this was put up in response backing up accidents in their parking lot. However, it was strange given the stuff they work on.

Anyway, I thought of this thread and all the time travel posts on ATS.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
So I was doing a bit of catching up here and noticed this:

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by undo

interesting!

this image you posted in your sumerian thread shows the heaven of anu, with the "hat symbol"

doesn't that hat look like a stack of foreskins, as in circumcised foreskins?

Okay, I hadn't heard it described as a hat before. Nor as a stack of foreskins.

But I do see the 'hat' here:

...which Kantzveldt describes as "the Serpent Crown" of Ishtar.

"Serpent Crown", huh. Another allusion to a parasitic being? The Sumerian accounts of "Kingship" being brought down by the gods and given to certain humans to rule over the others comes to mind. A crown of serpents, hah.

That being said, despite not having heard it described as a hat or a crown of snakes, I have encountered this symbol before, and wondered about it:

...along with these others it is depicted with here.
Two of these are known to me as the "Dark Star" and the "Winged Disc". The Disc is still in widespread usage to this day, most commonly associated with military flight:

RAF symbols

USAF symbol

Looking at it again, I suppose the USAF may have included an allusion to the Dark Star in their Winged Disc?
Anyway, what of the other symbols? One looks like a Lunar symbol, partially occulted. The one that looks like a tuning fork (I call it the Tweezers symbol, because let's face it, it looks ridiculous) brings certain mythical/mystical Egyptian "crowns" to mind, i.e. the Horns of Horus, sometimes shown with a Disc in the apex (in pincers of the tweezers, don'cha know).
But the Hat, or Serpent Crown, remained a mystery to me. Although I did find what I think might be a connection to it in the ancient megalithic construction of Hagar Qim temple on Malta:

An altar made of stacked foreskins.

While we're on about globe-spanning "impossible" connections, how about this one for the symbol that looks like a partial moon:

This thing, which has no discernable purpose (it holds water, but why the split-level bottom? Why painstakingly gouged out of a single megalithic stone?), has very little information attached to it. It has not been the subject of any kind of serious archaeological study that I know of, and is one of many hundreds of enigmatic megalithic sculptures and menhirs that dot the rice fields of the Bada Valley in Central Sulawesi, Indonesia. These artifacts are so old that the locals don't even have any legends or stories about them; and when they're planting their fields they just work around them, like they have for countless generations. No one knows who built them, why they were built, or where the builders went.
Even if it has absolutely no connection to the symbols we're discussing(and I'd be the first to admit, any connection is tenuous at best), it's still intriguing.

Moving on, I've noted that these symbols, or some of them, are often depicted in the skies above certain scenes in Sumerian/Akkadian/Babylonian relief carvings and cylinder seals. For instance:

I can't recall what exactly is happening in this scene, but no matter. Note the Disc and the Star in the skies above them.

Now let's look at this one again:

Look at the medallion he's wearing. That's some serious bling, along with the Rolex he's got. But what's an ancient Babylon guy doing wearing an American Choppers medallion? Or perhaps the Independent logo, if you prefer skater culture to biker culture. Or the Nazi cross, if that floats your boat...or the Cross of the Templars...or the Maltese Cross....wait, did someone say Malta? I heard they got some crazy weird altars there.

Now this one again:

Not to be out-blinged by the previous bas-relief, this dude is decked out something major. Along with the Daisy Rolex, he's wearing a string of medallions, some of which match those above his head. Also, he's armed to the teeth, and apparently has been hitting the gym pretty regularly.

But what does any of this #e mean? Does it all just come down to Astrology, plus sex-cult magic distortions? Is there something more? For instance, wtf is this:

Are they bringing him the Dark Star on a Silver Platter, so to speak? Are they dwarves, or is he a giant? And what the hell is the guy up above doing?
Also, Marduk/Enki is holding one of those proto-ankhs...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
....Continuing from my previous post, before I got cut off by ATS character limit rules:

Marduk/Enki is holding a proto-ankh thing. And look....now that I think about it, he's also wearing something that looks suspiciously like the Serpent Crown, otherwise known as the Hat of Mutilated Phalli.

For a while, I toyed with the idea that the Iron Cross might be an occulted (hidden) or esoteric version of the Dark Star symbol:

Pardon my language in that sketch-o-graphic...I speak french when I get excited.

Later though, I found some reliefs in which the Iron Cross had joined the others in the skies above the scene, and it was infact depicted along with the Dark Star, so that idea, though it had merit, went out the window. I kept the graphic tho. Guess I'm sentimental.

Anyway, all of these pics and all of this supposition can be summed up thus: I have no f***ing clue what all of this stuff means, but it is intriguing and fascinating to ponder the connections and possibilities.
If anyone has anything to add or any other ideas, I'd love to hear them.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tsurugi
....Continuing from my previous post, before I got cut off by ATS character limit rules:

Marduk/Enki is holding a proto-ankh thing. And look....now that I think about it, he's also wearing something that looks suspiciously like the Serpent Crown, otherwise known as the Hat of Mutilated Phalli.

For a while, I toyed with the idea that the Iron Cross might be an occulted (hidden) or esoteric version of the Dark Star symbol:

Pardon my language in that sketch-o-graphic...I speak french when I get excited.

Later though, I found some reliefs in which the Iron Cross had joined the others in the skies above the scene, and it was infact depicted along with the Dark Star, so that idea, though it had merit, went out the window. I kept the graphic tho. Guess I'm sentimental.

Anyway, all of these pics and all of this supposition can be summed up thus: I have no f***ing clue what all of this stuff means, but it is intriguing and fascinating to ponder the connections and possibilities.
If anyone has anything to add or any other ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Sorry, all I am seeing is Samurai star knives.

Japan is an old culture; maybe there is a correlation ?

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join