It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

G'day undo

Yes i want more info please mate

did you know natural star-gates are formed by beams from neutron stars crossing

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7
This is my favorite thread ever.
S&F.

I have to agree that this is a real gem indeed!!!! Eager for more........

S&F
edit on 25-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Helicopter Hieroglyphs

I have no formal qualifications in science, I have a basic understanding of science through the discovery channel programs and the Royal Institute Christmas Lectures and I have an IQ of 138 which I discovered through self testing 3 times (Just to double-check! Lol) with online IQ tests.

I think that these pictures please see or seach google images for Helicopter Hieroglyphs yourself,
are exactly what they appear to be, various flying craft, the fact that they fly is depicted by a bird in the middle of these craft. I have also been researching the Bermuda or Devil's Triangle and helicopters are among the aircraft that have disappeared, in addition to this there is a theory that the missing craft may have been transported in time and space by what has been described as electronic fog. Did these craft end up in ancient Egypt? If so, would there be any chance of finding some physical evidence? The men that disappeared with the craft would not have been able to recreate the craft of spare parts or be able to use any of the technology in Ancient Egypt. As clever as the Egyptians were there were no factories and no fuel, the men 'pilots' would not know how to build a factory or build the machines used to make the spare parts or electricity to make use of the technology, so although the Ancient Egyptians may have had access to future technology, it would have been useless to them; as you rightly said in your video the Egyptians were only just reaching the Iron Age. If Spaceships/UFO's exist what's to prevent them also being transported through time and space? If aircraft were transported to Ancient Egypt, where did the Ships and boats get transported to???

Could the electric fog, which must have some electro-magnetic properties due to the fact that the crafts compasses and other electrical devices go completely haywire, create a ‘wormhole’ or maybe 'stargate' effect linking the present and the past together. The Saqqara bird and the gold models of ‘aircraft’ found in Egypt and Columbia have both come from pyramids, which were built in alignment with constellations. Could the layout also be conducive to electro-magnetic fields and therefore become a doorway for the other end of the ‘wormhole' or maybe 'stargate'.

I have just found the following video on you tube: www.youtube.com...
In 2007, Dr. Harry Oldfield visited the site to measure changes around the Bosnian Pyramid of The Sun. These changes cannot be seen with the human eye but can be recorded electronically. Dr Oldfield noticed that the electromagnetic fields around the pyramid are vertical rather than horizontal, which is unusual since vertical fields are characteristic of artificial buildings rather than natural formations. He also recorded more activity than expected, with strong electromagnetic fields above the Bosnian Pyramid of The Sun. These pulsed electric fields rose vertically and disappeared into the atmosphere.
Theory by Amanda Field (DragonsShadowQueen)
edit on 19-10-2012 by DragonsShadowQueen because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2012 by DragonsShadowQueen because: I gave it some more thought.....

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsShadowQueen
Helicopter Hieroglyphs

I have no formal qualifications in science, I have a basic understanding of science through the discovery channel programs and the Royal Institute Christmas Lectures and I have an IQ of 138 which I discovered through self testing 3 times (Just to double-check! Lol) with online IQ tests.

I think that these pictures please see or seach google images for Helicopter Hieroglyphs yourself,
are exactly what they appear to be, various flying craft, the fact that they fly is depicted by a bird in the middle of these craft. I have also been researching the Bermuda or Devil's Triangle and helicopters are among the aircraft that have disappeared, in addition to this there is a theory that the missing craft may have been transported in time and space by what has been described as electronic fog. Did these craft end up in ancient Egypt? If so, would there be any chance of finding some physical evidence? The men that disappeared with the craft would not have been able to recreate the craft of spare parts or be able to use any of the technology in Ancient Egypt. As clever as the Egyptians were there were no factories and no fuel, the men 'pilots' would not know how to build a factory or build the machines used to make the spare parts or electricity to make use of the technology, so although the Ancient Egyptians may have had access to future technology, it would have been useless to them; as you rightly said in your video the Egyptians were only just reaching the Iron Age. If Spaceships/UFO's exist what's to prevent them also being transported through time and space? If aircraft were transported to Ancient Egypt, where did the Ships and boats get transported to???

Could the electric fog, which must have some electro-magnetic properties due to the fact that the crafts compasses and other electrical devices go completely haywire, create a ‘wormhole’ or maybe 'stargate' effect linking the present and the past together. The Saqqara bird and the gold models of ‘aircraft’ found in Egypt and Columbia have both come from pyramids, which were built in alignment with constellations. Could the layout also be conducive to electro-magnetic fields and therefore become a doorway for the other end of the ‘wormhole' or maybe 'stargate'.

I have just found the following video on you tube: www.youtube.com...
In 2007, Dr. Harry Oldfield visited the site to measure changes around the Bosnian Pyramid of The Sun. These changes cannot be seen with the human eye but can be recorded electronically. Dr Oldfield noticed that the electromagnetic fields around the pyramid are vertical rather than horizontal, which is unusual since vertical fields are characteristic of artificial buildings rather than natural formations. He also recorded more activity than expected, with strong electromagnetic fields above the Bosnian Pyramid of The Sun. These pulsed electric fields rose vertically and disappeared into the atmosphere.
Theory by Amanda Field (DragonsShadowQueen)
edit on 19-10-2012 by DragonsShadowQueen because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2012 by DragonsShadowQueen because: I gave it some more thought.....

The Abydos "Helicopter"..... seriously?

This has been explained and debunked ad nauseam, here on ATS and pretty much everywhere else on the Internet. - so I won't even bother to go over it again.

And no, watching the Discovery channel and the Christmas Lectures does (obviously) not give you a basic understanding of science, as entertaining and interesting they may be.

No offense, but your post does not support your claim of an IQ of 138 - "online self test" LOL

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FudgeStix
I'd love to have a look at your e-books somehow.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by FudgeStix]

same here, ive loved the idea since the first movie then the series and all the movies to follow. i just re-watched Continuum last night. strange coincidence.

maybe you could u2u me links for your book?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Such an amazing thread and topic.

Much respect Undo.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
@undo (are you still around?)

Have you read the Nag Hammadi gnostic texts?
I'd very much like to know your opinion about the Sophia myth and the archons since it pretty much goes hand in hand with your theory and the theories of the 2 professors which resulted in the movie.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Since the space shuttle program has been discontinued , then how does nasa , or the military in general, plan on venturing out into space to search for these Star Gates ?
How does project rainbow /philly exp. tie in ? It opened up a gate into the unknown. Maybe that's the answer > the vortex supposidly open's up every 20 years. Supposidly in August of 2003 it re-opened.
If Nasa doesn't have any plans to return to deep space travel , then we'll never know if gates are real or not.
We can give educated guesses , but untill the world see's it for themselves then we can only dream of Star Gates. Do you truthfully think Nasa and the military would come forward and admit to this being real ? Not a chance. They'd be Scrambling to get out there and open these thing's up and Go in for a Look-See.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RothchildRancor

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
I always have this crazy idea and i dont know where the hell it comes from but, i think the war in Iraq is about Stargates.

So...are there stargates in Iraq and/or does the war against them has anything to do with it?

Also, do you know if there is a stargate here in Holland?

(There IS an alien base here in Holland, and that is not a joke)

I think I know where you are getting that from actually.
It is more than likely coming from your ass!

I had heard that as well, the 2nd Iraq war had something to do with a Stargate.

Certainly the supposed "Baghdad museum looting" was a staged black op - just to recover ancient Summerian artifacts that would have shocked the world.

Usually looters go for electronic shops, supermarkets, stores with goods they want or are easy to fence.

Certainly your average Iraqi crook wouldn't think - Oh, I'll go loot the Baghdad museum and then hop on the next plane to London to fence ancient artifacts at the next Tiffany auction. As if. Think about it.

edit on 9-11-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
hi folks. undo here.

this thread, even in its decrepit state, is actually the best and most up to date version of my information. this due primarily to the entire subject being theoretical and hypothetical, based on ancient texts and artifacts, and the odd tendency for some science fiction to resemble reality. as i learned more and more, it caused me to modify my original information where applicable. these modifications, however, are not edited into the original ebooks. the only place they exist, is this thread. i know it's not the easiest read, particularly since it's aging and missing images and has some broken links (and my occassional pity pot moment), it's still the best place, with the most up to date information on the subject, from my perspective.
edit on 19-11-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by undo

Great thread s&f. I was hoping you could elaborate on the historical accounts of the 'nasty things' that have been recorded as coming through the portals. Perhaps a synopsis?

This is one of the most enjoyable threads for speculation.

it's really a conundrum, mostly because of the "As above, so below" theme in ancient texts. it's important to understand it in the backdrop of the book of revelation because that book is a multilayered text that has long confounded eschatologists. the multilayered-ness of it is the cause of the lack of consistent revelation. it isn't just one set of data, but several, layered on top of each other. so you have the references that sound like aliens emerging from a subterranean star gate, the layer that sounds like it's an astronomy-based/astrology-based data set, the layer that sounds like it's a political data set, and the religious layer as well. somebody picks up on one theme and runs with it and bases their entire position on that single layer, and i don't think the single layer is enough information.

so to make a long story short, the things coming out of the "bottomless pit", abyss, abzu (star gate), are somehow connected with the constellation scorpio. my theory was that it was some kind of animorph or alien lifeform because echoes of a similar sounding monstrosity, emerge in the enuma elish section in which tiamat, following the death of (closing of the abzu gate) abzu, proceeds to connect to kingu instead and create monsters, some of which are called scorpion men (see also the scorpion men of the epic of gilgamesh and the scorpion king of ancient egypt).

i can't verify if the "Scorpion" part is a reference to geological location, also, because, as i mentioned above, the "As above, so below" theme. if it's in the sky, it's mirrored on the earth with a "starting point." meaning that there's a geological location on earth, that identifies the scorpion men in the text. oddly enough, it's off the coast of california (yep in the pacific ocean), which makes no sense, whatsoever as it doesn't congeal with the euphrates location of the abzu in question, as indicated in the text. so this lead me to believe it wasn't on the earth, in this case, that the scorpion men derived from.

if you understand my theory that tiamat was an ancient name for a wormhole, and abzu the ancient name for a gate capable of generating a wormhole, then the death of abzu and the connection of tiamat (the wormhole) to kingu instead, starts to make a bit more sense. and i mean, what are the odds that a similar sounding event is suppose to transpire thousands of years later?

david flynn tries to explain this above-below system and how it measures ages of earth, here:

in effect, i can't absolutely state, one way or another, what those things are coming out of the abyss but my best guess so far, is that they are aliens of some kind.

edit on 19-11-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Enki's bloodline is coming back, run for the hills. actually i have some questions for him?

stargates are most likely real yet untill i see one or experiece going through one i will just assume they might be real. close you're eyes and make you're own stargate

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Hi, I'm an author of 2 books with a third on the way, but I won't be sharing my free e- book links here because the rules forbid it. So I'll just share with you some of my research.

(Ancient) Stargates are real: either that or there's several ancient civilizations inside the earth or stuffed in some canyon on the sea floor. Personally, my research leads me to believe the former: et.al, stargates are real. Sounds crazy? Yes, it honestly does, but so does quantum cloning and teleportation, and yet it's happening as we speak. Science is the equivalent of the Twilight Zone, Star Wars and Star Trek, all rolled into one, these days.

If you'd like to inquire as to what I've learned, feel free to ask. If you'd like to debate the possibilities, be my guest. If you'd just like to say I'm wrong, also, do as you will. I don't wish to just dump all this information in your laps so let's just start with the basic premise: (Ancient) Stargates are real.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]

I heard that our sun (Sol) is a natural stargate.
In order to use it you need to know the exact frequency of the sun.

Most websites say the frequency is 126.22 Hz.

Think of it as a Transwarp Hub.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just came across this :

NASA Announces That Magnetic PORTALS Do Exist!

NASA’s report: “Observations by NASA’s THEMIS spacecraft and Europe’s Cluster probes suggest that these magnetic portals open and close dozens of times each day. They’re typically located a few tens of thousands of kilometers from Earth where the geomagnetic field meets the onrushing solar wind. Mostportals are small and short-lived; others are yawning, vast, and sustained. Tons of energetic particles can flow through the openings, heating Earth’s upper atmosphere, sparking geomagnetic storms, and igniting bright polar auroras.”

They Call them X-points or electron diffusion regions.

Plasma physicist Jack Scudder of theUniversity of Iowa. “They’re places where the magnetic field of Earth connects to the magnetic field of the Sun, creating an uninterrupted path leading from our own planet to the sun’s atmosphere 93 million miles away.”

Also :

Just one problem: Finding them.

Magnetic portals are invisible, unstable, and elusive. They open and close without warning “and there are no signposts to guide us in,” notes Scudder.

Actually, there are signposts, and Scudder has found them. Portals form via the process of magnetic reconnection. Mingling lines of magnetic force from the Sun and Earth criss-cross and join to create the openings. “X-points” are where the criss-cross takes place.
The sudden joining of magnetic fields can propel jets of charged particles from the X-point, creating an “electron diffusion region.” To learn how to pinpoint these events, Scudder looked at data from a space probe that orbited Earth more than 10 years ago.

“In the late 1990s, NASA’s Polar spacecraft spent years in Earth’s magnetosphere,” explains Scudder, “and it encountered many X-points during its mission.”

“Using Polar data, we have found five simple combinations of magnetic field and energetic particle measurements that tell us when we’ve come across an X-point or an electron diffusion region. A single spacecraft, properly instrumented, can make these measurements,” says Scudder.

Read more :

transmissionsmedia.com... o-exist/

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I believe the main reasons UFO pilots haven't made open contact with us is we pose no threat to them as yet. Observing us even with atomic weapons they aren't worried as we still believe space travel is possible strapping a chemical rocket to our butts. A recient episode of Jessie Venturia's Conspiracy Theory lightly touched on a guy describing experiments with a UFO chair opening a portal to Mars. It makes perfect sense that one station within the UFO would control interstellar flight and another would control the magnetism based in atmosphereic flight. I believe the reality of interstellar flight is close to the Babylon 5 idea. Large fixed gates for general travel and artificial ship mounted jump engines on some craft. I believe the fixed gates are naturally occuring. Any planet of suficient mass weakens the fabric of time and space near by. And fluxuations in the magnetic field and ley lines create worm hole loci. Quantum mechanics describes sub atomic particles called leptons that appear and reappear ramdomly. The descriotion I read seems to indicate the presence of and enormous amount of tiny short range worm holes constantly appearing at the subatomic level. I believe larger worm holes appear less frequently but predictably if you understand the phenomena. Obviously the UFOs understand where and when the gates will appear making Earth just a cosmic switching station. The reason we can't use then may be as simple as we haven't developed the math for it yet. But then we still think of it as reading writing and rithmetic. We still haven't realized that math is actually a language, perhaps THE language used to describe the universe.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
enjoying this good thread

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Excellent topic and insights, Undo. S&F

Although, I've only gotten through 11 pages of this (holy crap), I was particularly drawn to this post on Pg 6:

3. An increase in UFO sightings following Hitler's charge for archaeological relics which just happen to almost coincide with our discovery of the nuclear bomb, which was followed by the introduction of space going craft, etc.

Which coincides nicely, with a thread I did, some time ago: UFOlogy: An Inconvenient Timeline (for TPTB)

Would love your input.

edit on 12/13/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I have always enjoyed SG1 and Atlantis, and I can't help but to think how much of this ats conspiracy stuff is based on the show - or is it the other way around?

new topics

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join