Stargates are real

page: 313
613
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Originally posted by undo
i dunno, as you will likely find other ufologists who believe we were genetically manipulated from cave men or something. and in that regard, the subject of dna in genesis is not far at all.


Oh well I would consider myself a person who is interested, but not a researcher or UFOlogist who would be making calls and investigating cases. I feel sorry for gullible people in this subject. I mean there are 90% lies and 10% truths. Timothy Good suggesting that we were genetically manipulated... I like you Timothy I believe you have good information, but why incorporate so much disinformation? Why you want people such as those in this thread to believe outlandish things? It so easy to see through now, you talk of truths but add in more lies to keep ignorant fools talking about things that aren't true.


back that up with evidence. list the place the half truths are located and prove them to be half truths. just because you say something isn't true, does not make it so. start when ready.




posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
back that up with evidence. list the place the half truths are located and prove them to be half truths. just because you say something isn't true, does not make it so. start when ready.


To me it is obvious, I said that I am comfortable without taking different approaches to the subject. You can have one person say something totally foolish and unbelievable - then you can have 1,000s of people saying something mysterious but it is all the same. There is no way that a good hypnotherapist in the subject is going to suggest anything to the individual, and there is now way that every individual will say the same thing - there is such thing as truth in the world. On the other hand everything everybody tells you is a lie. And I know why law enforcement believed in aliens abducting cattle in the 70s, researchers don't talk about the cases because they are too unbelievable and mysterious. Physical or not, we were touched by an alien presence.



posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Originally posted by undo
back that up with evidence. list the place the half truths are located and prove them to be half truths. just because you say something isn't true, does not make it so. start when ready.


To me it is obvious, I said that I am comfortable without taking different approaches to the subject. You can have one person say something totally foolish and unbelievable - then you can have 1,000s of people saying something mysterious but it is all the same. There is no way that a good hypnotherapist in the subject is going to suggest anything to the individual, and there is now way that every individual will say the same thing - there is such thing as truth in the world. On the other hand everything everybody tells you is a lie. And I know why law enforcement believed in aliens abducting cattle in the 70s, researchers don't talk about the cases because they are too unbelievable and mysterious. Physical or not, we were touched by an alien presence.


have you even read the thread here?
none of your comments address the content of my thread.



posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
have you even read the thread here?
none of your comments address the content of my thread.


Yes don't try to misconstrue our communications around mr. agent. You talked to me and I like talking to people, so why not talk to you?



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Originally posted by undo
have you even read the thread here?
none of your comments address the content of my thread.


Yes don't try to misconstrue our communications around mr. agent. You talked to me and I like talking to people, so why not talk to you?


huh. that's interesting. so talk then. what do you think is not true in the thread?



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
huh. that's interesting. so talk then. what do you think is not true in the thread?


Thanks, I do not think of anything on earth that is an assumption. So creation, spirituality, realms, different things, I don't talk about but listen to and hardly agree with, but every once and a while I will find a gem in a stone and I will listen. And if I feel that somebody should be believed, I believe in them. If I think that they are lying, I want to tell them. There is no way that I am not going to believe in a person that is whole heartedly telling me something that confirms that same thing other people are telling who don't want to tell anybody. Talk to me about Rick Doty, or anyone in counter intelligence, it won't get past me, not becuase I like UFOs, but because I love humanity.



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
who is rick doty?
i think you may be making some assumptions here.



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by undo
 


So any new developments on the stargates being real??? I remember reading the whole thread before it got HUGE.



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by undo
 


So any new developments on the stargates being real??? I remember reading the whole thread before it got HUGE.



Sure. I've got one in my garage



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
.

reply to post by undo
 



Thats a Vedic reference you are thinking of .. I'm talking about the "TREE of LIFE" as told by mythology from cultures all around the world ...

Here are a couple reference books on it .. hope you enjoy ..I found it eye opening .

www.scribd.com...

www.scribd.com...


.



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Where do i find OP´s books? I've been reading alot of pages till i was tired and skipped to the end which made me abit in a shock. Massive thread but no wonder with such a fasicinating subject!



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by undo
 


Undo! I have been following this thread for almost 6 years now! I am glad to see that you are keeping this thread up and going! Have you written any new ebooks? Back 5 years ago I read through you're 2 e books you offer online here. Great work btw.

I am wondering, Do you have plans, and or are currently working on any new E books concerning star gates?



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
the reason they went after IRAQ was not a stargate but because of the river euphrates. Its cos of the prophecies about mountains of gold appearing from the river, they heard about this and they wanted to make sure they had a controlling interesting when it happened. but its a bad omen..



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Thread Summary (just refer to this post when new poster arrives with questions and/or comments)

The Science of Star Gates

Wormholes take on a new dimension
news.bbc.co.uk...
Teleportation Physics Study from Air Force Research Laboratories
www.americanantigravity.com... (presentation)
www.fas.org... (research)
IBM Quantum Teleportation
researchweb.watson.ibm.com...
"Traversable Wormhole"
prola.aps.org...
Quantum Teleportation via two qubit Heisenberg XY chain
arxiv.org...
Google Scholar, a whole list of scientific research pdf files, etc, on the topic
/2lzm58
The Star Gates (Pegasus Research Consortium)
landoflegends.us...

===================================================

Subterranean or Partially Subterranean Links

The Osirieon (Abzu) in Abydos, Egypt
www.phouka.com...
www.thestargates.com...
www.thestargates.com...
www.egyptarchive.co.uk...
Tiwanaku's "The Subterranean Temple"
www.archaeology.org...
The Etemenanki (Tower of Babel)
www.livius.org...
The E.ABZU/ABZU of Enki (Enki's Journey to Nibru)
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...
(Enki and the World Order)
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...
The E.KUR/ABZU of Enlil (Enlil in the E.KUR)
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...
The Anasazi Kiva/Sipapu Connection
sipapu.gsu.edu...
The Bottomless Pit: Revelation 9
www.blueletterbible.org...

==================================================


Undo, this is such a wonderful thread. I am hoping to read the entire thread one of these days.

I'm wondering if your 3rd book ever came out? I think the topic is utterly fascinating and your research is intense.

edit on 7/24/2012 by MauiStacey because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Much appriciated!


Originally posted by MauiStacey

Originally posted by undo
Thread Summary (just refer to this post when new poster arrives with questions and/or comments)

The Science of Star Gates

Wormholes take on a new dimension
news.bbc.co.uk...
Teleportation Physics Study from Air Force Research Laboratories
www.americanantigravity.com... (presentation)
www.fas.org... (research)
IBM Quantum Teleportation
researchweb.watson.ibm.com...
"Traversable Wormhole"
prola.aps.org...
Quantum Teleportation via two qubit Heisenberg XY chain
arxiv.org...
Google Scholar, a whole list of scientific research pdf files, etc, on the topic
/2lzm58
The Star Gates (Pegasus Research Consortium)
landoflegends.us...

===================================================

Subterranean or Partially Subterranean Links

The Osirieon (Abzu) in Abydos, Egypt
www.phouka.com...
www.thestargates.com...
www.thestargates.com...
www.egyptarchive.co.uk...
Tiwanaku's "The Subterranean Temple"
www.archaeology.org...
The Etemenanki (Tower of Babel)
www.livius.org...
The E.ABZU/ABZU of Enki (Enki's Journey to Nibru)
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...
(Enki and the World Order)
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...
The E.KUR/ABZU of Enlil (Enlil in the E.KUR)
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...
The Anasazi Kiva/Sipapu Connection
sipapu.gsu.edu...
The Bottomless Pit: Revelation 9
www.blueletterbible.org...

==================================================


Undo, this is such a wonderful thread. I am hoping to read the entire thread one of these days.

I'm wondering if your 3rd book ever came out? I think the topic is utterly fascinating and your research is intense.

edit on 7/24/2012 by MauiStacey because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
does anyone know of any documentaries on the stargate theory?
ive had a good search but came up blank!



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by newfriend
 


Wow, just noticed this thread in the list of top all time threads, and was pleasantly surprised to see it still going!

Major kudos to the OP!

Spending some time reading it sounds like a worthy endeavor, hopefully I'll be able to come up with some intelligent questions.

To new friend, this site has great info on esoteric and ancient info, and basically most controversial topics:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

For example, modern and ancient subterranean constructions:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
Thread Summary (just refer to this post when new poster arrives with questions and/or comments)



WOW 313 pages this will take like FOREVER


thanks for the update list very helpful
edit on 14-8-2012 by SkepticExterminator because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by undo
 


Great thread s&f. I was hoping you could elaborate on the historical accounts of the 'nasty things' that have been recorded as coming through the portals. Perhaps a synopsis?

This is one of the most enjoyable threads for speculation.



posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This is my favorite thread ever.
S&F.





new topics
top topics
 
613
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

log in

join