It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeffWolf
Okay.

I see why they could have just labeled it as Lapiz Lazuli because when it looks like it, feels like it, It must be it... Right?

I just makes me wonder because when "we" (As humans) go somewhere on a vacation... etc what do we do? We bring back little souvenirs and what not. Which makes me wonder if he just decided to snatch up some Lapiz Lazuli for looks or because it has some special property when paired with some other element or mineral.

Your probably right in saying that it was just described that way.
Just an educated guessing game at this point

It may have. I know New City Jerusalem is described as being composed of various crystals and precious stones. The streets are transparent like glass, and gold in color, for example. It flies, hovers, and lowers to the Earth. Pretty wild stuff, right in the last book of the bible. For those who haven't read it, here's the description from Revelation chapter 21:

10 He took me in spirit to a great, high mountain and showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God.

It gleamed with the splendor of God. Its radiance was like that of a precious stone, like jasper, clear as crystal.

It had a massive, high wall, with twelve gates where twelve angels were stationed and on which names were inscribed, (the names) of the twelve tribes of the Israelites.

There were three gates facing east, three north, three south, and three west.

The wall of the city had twelve courses of stones as its foundation, on which were inscribed the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

The one who spoke to me held a gold measuring rod to measure the city, its gates, and its wall.

The city was square, its length the same as (also) its width. He measured the city with the rod and found it fifteen hundred miles in length and width and height.

He also measured its wall: one hundred and forty-four cubits according to the standard unit of measurement the angel used.

The wall was constructed of jasper, while the city was pure gold, clear as glass.

The foundations of the city wall were decorated with every precious stone; the first course of stones was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald,

the fifth sardonyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh hyacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.

The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each of the gates made from a single pearl; and the street of the city was of pure gold, transparent as glass.

I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God almighty and the Lamb.

The city had no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gave it light, and its lamp was the Lamb.

Flippy no? It ties the last book of the bible into the stories of ancient Sumer's E.ABZU and E.KUR, thousands of years before.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by undo]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
the more I read your parallels with scripture and other references the more Im beginning to think there may be something to it.

I was watching some videos of amateurs at a site called UFO roadtrip and the...

Well here...see for yourself. Many cultures and tribes from way back painted these drawings of stargates, flying ariel vehicles, visitors etc on caves, rocks, parchment..everywhere

www.uforoadtrip.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Magnito,

Well that was interesting! He has some good footage. Some of it definitely looks like balloons, some of it doesn't.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
hello undo,
I have to agree ... love the initial presentation - im currently on page 10 of this thread - its getting hot in here lol. Here is some things i wanted to share before continuing as there is alot to discuss:

There is documented evidence to support wars between the UFO's (1500's=1700's) as noted in the below links - why would they war? Michael the Archangel ... power ... enslave humanity vrs not again???

In addition, the global money system is controlling the economies of the countries and funding and calling loans as they did in the second world war (eg:hitler), heck, the american people dont even realize that their national federal reserve (not sure of it's accurate reference) is not even owned by the USA.
In short, its evident there is somewhat of a one world order (in progress) via the money system ... the one that controls the money controls the world ... the rest is just economy management; keep us busy, make some changes, make the money etc (civil engineering)

As for the skull thing, believe it or not, i have been aware of this odity for years. As a child i used to watch shows like "thats incredible" upto archeology shows and unexplained and unknown discoveries ... investigating and discussing with Professors here at the Uofa in alberta Canada ... in depth.

Without babbeling on, (my facts are sketchy now) but there is alot of research, including DNA testing of findings that suggest a different species of humanoid ... they have actually tracked a tribe of these humanoids as they mingled and migrated from South Eastern (eg:Africa) tropical regions to the Colder regions of the eastern continent and have actually produced strong findings that show, the more the mingeling, the more the physical traits (eg: long skull - neadrithal - [so called normal]) seem to be less present (not sure about DNA tracking evidence)

here are some links:

More on skulls and the peru gateway - author mentions stagate data vrs movie as well:
www.ufodigest.com...

Ancient Artwork and the Events that surround them
www.dudeman.net...

Historical UFOs and UFO wars
www.rense.com...
www.crystalinks.com...

Ancient Russian Manuscript Describes 19th Century UFO Sightings
www.mosnews.com...

It would appear someone out there is warning "ignorant christians" of the coming of nibiru ... nephilim anakim
forums.backpage.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hello again,

Correct me if i am wrong but Jesus and Paul give the message that god dwells in the kingdom of heaven and heaven is within us and he speaks to us, within us - and that each individual is now the temple. In addition, Paul states that we are to take the same mind as Jesus (who being in the form of god) think it not robbery to be equal with god and since we are being found in fashion as mankind to humble ourselves -
www.htmlbible.com...

Have your findings found a misconception within the king james versions here vrs actual scripts? The reason i ask is that I have found that the bible is very much spiritual (internal) and a message of equal ability as for say (to be like daddy) - but when noting the fall of angelic beings, who are capable of influencing us in the same fashion as god and more so the bad ones, having been condemned to earth (satans and eves seed in conflict as genisis states)

God and the hosts of heaven come and go as they please, both physically and spiritually (is god an alien?), but satan and his posse are now condemned to earth - is he restrained in the flesh, need a vehicle to get home and raise hell, im not sure where all of the toyz fit in (stargate or ships) ... forgive me it is 4 am ... i will stop now lol

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zepharim
Hello again,

Correct me if i am wrong but Jesus and Paul give the message that god dwells in the kingdom of heaven and heaven is within us and he speaks to us, within us - and that each individual is now the temple. In addition, Paul states that we are to take the same mind as Jesus (who being in the form of god) think it not robbery to be equal with god and since we are being found in fashion as mankind to humble ourselves -
www.htmlbible.com...

Have your findings found a misconception within the king james versions here vrs actual scripts? The reason i ask is that I have found that the bible is very much spiritual (internal) and a message of equal ability as for say (to be like daddy) - but when noting the fall of angelic beings, who are capable of influencing us in the same fashion as god and more so the bad ones, having been condemned to earth (satans and eves seed in conflict as genisis states)

God and the hosts of heaven come and go as they please, both physically and spiritually (is god an alien?), but satan and his posse are now condemned to earth - is he restrained in the flesh, need a vehicle to get home and raise hell, im not sure where all of the toyz fit in (stargate or ships) ... forgive me it is 4 am ... i will stop now lol

Well, I tend to agree that the allegories or metaphors lend themselves just as much to a spiritual interpretation as a literal one. In this case, the additional symbols (for example, measuring the walls, the dimensions of which are much larger than a human being) sounds to me that this will be a literal city.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I apologize for my absence. I received an invitation to be a beta tester for Lord of the Rings Online and being the Tolkien fan that I am, well, I couldn't resist.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hmmm, religion. Again.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by T_Nexis
Hmmm, religion. Again.

Did you read the thread?
Ancient History is, contrary to current worldview, historical not religious. Religious is a word used to discount ancient historical texts.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Did you read the thread?
Ancient History is, contrary to current worldview, historical not religious. Religious is a word used to discount ancient historical texts.

I did not read all 30 pages. But could you point out the pages that have your resources and/or possible sites that have this information.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I apologize for my absence. I received an invitation to be a beta tester for Lord of the Rings Online and being the Tolkien fan that I am, well, I couldn't resist.

Whew.... and here I thought the MIB's had come for you...

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Nopers, no MIBs, although hubby worked in the building where some guy said the MIBs originated from. I can testify that nary a MIB has come out of the place. At least, not in the classical description (dark suits, dark glasses, yada yada). Maybe they updated the attire to blend in more.

I am however, enjoying forays into the foothills of Weathertop.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I'm a newbie to the forum so be easy on me. This whole thread is extremely interesting considering I'm an art history major. I haven't read all 30 pages but have skimmed most of them. Someone mentioned a correlation between gods/rulers of different civilizations (i.e. Sumerian Inana= Babylonian Ishtar, etc.) I believe they existed in different eras. But that's besides my point. I viewed an exhibition of Sumerian art in recent months and found a few things strange. Inana, an actual queen, wore a HUGE headdress @ all times. One headdress is about 2 feet wide. I was told she wore a wig underneath the headdress to make up for the space. However, all this talk of giants in the bible got me thinking. What if she was a giant? Also, the Sumerians were the fist civilization to depict animorphism. How does one just create animorphism? The picture of the Sumerian statue of "Satan" has to be pre-Sumerian. Most figures of the period appear very differently. I know all of this is jumbled so I apologize. It's the only way I could explain my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Nopers, no MIBs, although hubby worked in the building where some guy said the MIBs originated from. I can testify that nary a MIB has come out of the place. At least, not in the classical description (dark suits, dark glasses, yada yada). Maybe they updated the attire to blend in more.

I am however, enjoying forays into the foothills of Weathertop.

DRATS!! You mean they are using stealth tactics now?? That means I will have to keep an eye out for ANY suspicious vehicles out side the house now...

BTW without revealing to much do you know a Sandor?

And congrats on hubbies promotion though I think I might have accidentaly "pinged" Patrick

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Artsee
I'm a newbie to the forum so be easy on me.

Oh we LIKE newbies here LOL :bash:

... but seriously I would suggest a deeper skimming of the thread first... there is a lot of info there well worth the read

The head piece and wigs being used to cover up their large heads for one... but I am sure Beth will fill you in

[edit on 8-11-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Not sure about Sandor. Would have to inquire with the in-laws.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Not sure about Sandor. Would have to inquire with the in-laws.

Is okay probably just a weird coincidence....

You have email...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
wow great thread!

undo what is your take on the nephlim did your research find anything about them?
stargate show was canceled recently maybe this subject is getting to near the truth so they decided to pull the show.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Megaslayer,

My e-books are free and online. You can read about my take on the nephilim
in them. Here they are:

The Anunnaki and the Abyss
www.artapprentice.net...

Nibiru and Wormwood
www.artapprentice.net...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artsee
I'm a newbie to the forum so be easy on me. This whole thread is extremely interesting considering I'm an art history major. I haven't read all 30 pages but have skimmed most of them. Someone mentioned a correlation between gods/rulers of different civilizations (i.e. Sumerian Inana= Babylonian Ishtar, etc.) I believe they existed in different eras. But that's besides my point. I viewed an exhibition of Sumerian art in recent months and found a few things strange. Inana, an actual queen, wore a HUGE headdress @ all times. One headdress is about 2 feet wide. I was told she wore a wig underneath the headdress to make up for the space. However, all this talk of giants in the bible got me thinking. What if she was a giant? Also, the Sumerians were the fist civilization to depict animorphism. How does one just create animorphism? The picture of the Sumerian statue of "Satan" has to be pre-Sumerian. Most figures of the period appear very differently. I know all of this is jumbled so I apologize. It's the only way I could explain my thoughts.

I think you will find that the artworks of Sumer are not the same as the artworks of Akkadia or Babylon. There was a massive flood in the area, and the survivors reshaped the prior civilization. The ancestors of these survivors, such as Nimrod (Akkadian Enmerkar, Egyptian Osiris) humanized the prior "gods" (my theory), such as Enki (or Ea or Enki-Ea), who I believe is the being you see in my avatar, as opposed to more humanized depictions of him in Akkadia and Babylon, with big slanting eyes. This may have been an attempt to change the view of the gods to reflect the nephilim offspring as gods rather than the actual sumerian gods.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join