It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Very interesting read.
I have a question. How do you explain the lack of pictoral evidence of a gate, or do they exist.
There are drawings around the world of major events, buildings etc spanning the ages. Are there any drawings referencing a gate?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jehova620
Very interesting read.
I have a question. How do you explain the lack of pictoral evidence of a gate, or do they exist.
There are drawings around the world of major events, buildings etc spanning the ages. Are there any drawings referencing a gate?

Yes, I believe so. This is the Abzu entrance. Notice the water flowing around the door, with stairs leading upwards inside the door.

It's pertinent to note the image above is from a sumerian cylinder seal.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]

mod edit: image tags

[edit on 7-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Woah, thanks undo.
Great pic. wonder if theres a reference in any of the pyramid drawings. Will start looking.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Just three questions if I may, undo;

1. Where does this technology originate from?

2. Who is using it today?

3. To what purpose is it being used today?

[edit on 6-3-2006 by Englishman_in_Spain]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jehova620
Woah, thanks undo.
Great pic. wonder if theres a reference in any of the pyramid drawings. Will start looking.

After the flood (which I theorize was caused by pollution which caused the polar icecaps to melt. ironic, isn't it?) one of Noah's descendants, named Nimrod/Shun/Osiris and possibly even Marduk, was the first "babylonian" world emperor. He attributed to himself, all the deeds of the Anunnaki before him. He refers to Enki as his father (in other words, he was a hybrid), even though he was raised by one of Noah's descendants. He became a mighty man before the Lord. Mighty in this case, is attributed almost exclusively in biblical texts, to the nephilim hybrids.

Anyway, he carts off all his knowledge about the past to Egypt, which he reconfigures ever so slightly to make him the new god Emperor. So yep, there are definitely references to star gates in the ancient Egypt paintings. They just appear in heavy metaphorical terms, primarily because alot of what they were depicting, after several generations had passed, was based on Nimrod's semi-truths of ancient truths, which were themselves not entirely reliable.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
1. Where does this technology originate from?

I dunno! One working theory i have is that the earth was inhabited by the angels before humans. There's a gap inbetween Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2 that basically states the earth was a frozen chunk of ice for awhile, even after the heavens and earth had already been created, which makes me think it's a reference to an ice age. Not all the information is there. Super condensed version.

2. Who is using it today?

Erm, would just be a guess, but I'm thinking this may account for why we had such an influx of UFO sightings following WWII. So let me theorize and say ..hrm...the USA? Germany? Iraq?

3. To what purpose is it being used today?

Whatever it is, if they are using it, it can't be good, because according to Revelation 9, when that thing is opened, all hell breaks loose.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
do you think the star gates were used to travel between them on earth? or to locations elsware?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdstuff1
do you think the star gates were used to travel between them on earth? or to locations elsware?

Both! i think they used them to travel between the sites here on earth where they had enslaved the local populaces, such as in Peru at Lake Titicaca. I'm still trying to track down what exactly the Osirieon in Abydos is actually about, but my working theory is that it either contained a star gate or was a model of the original chamber at Enki's ziggurat (in Eridu) that contained the star gate. The trail has thus far, lead me to Heliopolis, which unfortunately is mostly covered up by modern day Cairo.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
more specifically, do you have a theory on the energy used to power the gates, and where an ancient civilization would get this energy ?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
more specifically, do you have a theory on the energy used to power the gates, and where an ancient civilization would get this energy ?

Not a clue.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
very well researched.....and very interesting...

a question, and I was going to bring this up when I read about sumer earlier, but the thread was allready 3 pages long...

you said Enki's gate was burried, or at least was until recently....not to bring policitics in this but do you think a possiblility for being in iraq is too look for this gate?

also the babel tower, if this is a reference to enki's ziggaraut, was destroyed and resulted in the mixing of tongues (also was supposed to reach into heaven).

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Also and its been awhile since I read revelations, but 200,000, 000 'men of the dragon' march from the east.....perhaps they march through this portal when it is opened?

most interpret this as meaning chinese, but what if it means reptillians that like to feed on humans?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
9:1 The fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from the sky which had fallen to the earth. The key to the pit of the abyss was given to him.

This almost sounds like a reference for some one who came from space

The 'key to the abyss' was given to him.....access to the gate?

9:2 He opened the pit of the abyss, and smoke went up out of the pit, like the smoke from a burning furnace. The sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke from the pit.

not sure what this would indicate, possibly side effects from using this technology, you said you believed it caused the ice caps to melt.

9:3 Then out of the smoke came forth locusts on the earth, and power was given to them, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

the nephhilim creatures?

9:4 They were told that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree, but only those people who don't have God's seal on their foreheads.

do not harm their food supply? do not harm the supply for humans or the humans marked for consumption?

9:11 They have over them as king the angel of the abyss. His name in Hebrew is "Abaddon," but in Greek, he has the name "Apollyon."

think this is a clue here to their leader....

scary stuff if you view it in this context....

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
very well researched.....and very interesting...

a question, and I was going to bring this up when I read about sumer earlier, but the thread was allready 3 pages long...

you said Enki's gate was burried, or at least was until recently....not to bring policitics in this but do you think a possiblility for being in iraq is too look for this gate?

also the babel tower, if this is a reference to enki's ziggaraut, was destroyed and resulted in the mixing of tongues (also was supposed to reach into heaven).

Yeah, it's possible. And yes, that's my theory on the Tower of Babel, that it was an attempt to reopen Enki's star gate.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Yes, the leader has almost certainly got to be Enki. The King of the Abyss. Fits him perfectly.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Also, consider that Enki's ziggurat was in reality a spaceship, which was the model for all subsequent ziggurats, pyramids and obelisks or ben-bens. See an example here:

Does that not look like a saucer ufo and a throne? No wonder it's referred to as the throne of the Abzu in one the various stories regarding Enlil and Enki. I don't remember which one now, but I will look it up.

It completes the circle and makes alot more sense of the ziggurats and pyramids. The thing was solid, silvery metallic inside with blue designs and gold metallic color on the outside. Its remains can't be found because it LEFT! lol

mod edit: image tags

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Here we go:

Enlil , holy Urac is favored with beauty for you; you are greatly suited for the Abzu, the holy throne ; you refresh yourself in the deep underworld, the holy chamber. Your presence spreads awesomeness over the E-kur, the shining temple, the lofty dwelling.

From "Enlil in the E.KUR"
www.earth-history.com...

mod edit to use "ex" instead of "quote"
Quote Reference.
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
As was looking at the sketch or pic you have of this device, I don't see any real qualification for it to be anything but some kind of throne or structure of worship or idolization for the people of that time. I have read all the posts and read the pages you had put in this thread to better explain why you have this out look and it is very indepth, I am just having a hard time swallowing that an object of this nature could be nothing more than what it is "An Icon" for the people, of sorts?

As for the item being a "Stargate" how do you supposed it worked and why haven't they ever came across these before , How old do you think that this technology is and will there ever be any physical proof to it's existance?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923

As for the item being a "Stargate" how do you supposed it worked and why haven't they ever came across these before , How old do you think that this technology is and will there ever be any physical proof to it's existance?

I have no clue how it worked. I'm just an investigator. That job would be better left to theoretical physicists. If you're really curious, try a search on the subject of wormholes.
I think they were buried for thousands of years.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
oh, and the star gate is not the pyramid or the ziggurat, it's a device UNDER the pyramid or ziggurat.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join