It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Stargates are real

page: 298
634
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Sargon the Great(another prophet from the water) is an interesting fellow too.

A seventh century Assyrian text says that Sar-gon's birthplace was a city on the banks of the Euphrates called Azu-piranu. It was a Horite shrine as evidenced by the word piranu. The Hapiru devotees of Horus called a temple O-piru, meaning "House of the Sun." Azu is the East African name for God - Asa. So Azu-piranu means “House of God” and is equivalent to the Hebrew word Beth-el.


jandyongenesis.blogspot.com...-ruler.html

Some scholars associate Sargon with Nimrod, but I'm not too sure about that. There are many conflicting opinions.
www.greatdreams.com...

I think there is a difference between the Garden of Eden and The Tower of Babel, of which many people were involved in the rebellion against god.




posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I couldn't paste the first link, but I'm not sure about the information anyway.

The researcher on African Culture, Dr. Catherine Acholonu, reports that in Nigerian lore Nimrod is known as Sharru-Kin which is interpreted to mean “the righteous King.” Nimrod's Accadian name was Šarru-kīnu, which is usually translated “the true king.”

I'll try again.

jandyongenesis.blogspot.com...-ruler.html



posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2
I couldn't paste the first link, but I'm not sure about the information anyway.

The researcher on African Culture, Dr. Catherine Acholonu, reports that in Nigerian lore Nimrod is known as Sharru-Kin which is interpreted to mean “the righteous King.” Nimrod's Accadian name was Šarru-kīnu, which is usually translated “the true king.”

I'll try again.

jandyongenesis.blogspot.com...-ruler.html


you can use this site to make links that won't print out on ats
tiny.cc...

here, i've made your link using that site tiny.cc...



posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I have always believed we were not alone but I have never seen anything with my own eyes to validate the feeling



posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Thanks undo



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2
Thanks undo


that data shows the mess of ancient history that results from nimrod's rise to prominence. this is why modern researchers keep saying that the son of god is a reference to horus worship, since god in the example comes from the word asa (which is osiris, who was a god, not the actual sumerian or earlier god, but nimrod. in effect this is evidence once again that people need to read the sumerian and sumerian-akkadian texts, as alot of this confusion could be corrected
edit on 19-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
what has essentially happened is, critics of ancient history during the enlightenment period and forward did not have access to the ancient sumerian texts and many of the sumerian-akkadian texts as well. for several years of the enlightenment they made pronouncements on ancient history's invalidity without the benefit of any archaeological science whatsoever (archaeology hadn't been created as a branch of science at the time). later when some of their claims were proved incorrect via archaeology, they ignored the corrections and continued advancing the incorrect positions. this is still happening today.

alot of this confusion is directly related to nimrod. there are so many points of confusion and falsehoods circling around nimrod. zeitgeist movement and acharaya s, are just two examples of many that get caught in that web. they see only nimrod. anything earlier than nimrod is ignored or not given the same exhaustive research. obvious trails are ignored, all in favor of nimrod/osiris. one way this is possible is to ignore the timeline and only focus on babylonian data. sitchin occassionally did this as well but at least he had the kahoonas to look prior to nimrod.

i recall reading an argument between acharaya s. and a sitchinite. that sitchinite buried acharaya in data that she had only barely skimmed in her research. THAT is because critics of ancient history have all been relying on the same critical documents that started this mess, during the pre-archaeological time of the enlightenment. it's good that something positive (archaeology) came out of that time frame, but the rest of their uncorrected pronouncements have resulted in new researchers not being able to deal with sumer and akkad, because it contradicts everything else they've been told

another problem is, that some researchers only touch on the topics of the sumerian enlil and enki, in their babylonian rendering. to give you some idea why that is the wrong way to handle it, all i have to do is point to the rise of nimrod at the beginning of babylon, and you can see how this is just the same problem as the rest of the problems, i mentioned prevoiusly, repeated.

in babylon enlil became a planet. where prior he was a god doing all manner of things right here on the planet, in babylon he was suddenly just a planet. and that's because nimrod's plan was to supplant him. just as babylonian marduk laid claiming to all the activities of the gods before him, so did nimrod. he fictionalized the past by making the gods into nothing but planets, and elevated himself to godhood. inanimate objects of the past became gods and gods of the past became inanimate objects. notice how this also happened to him later, when osiris was declared a fictional creator of the egyptian pharaonic order.

all of this confusion lead to the final assumption that the son of god was really the sun of god (osiris) and therefore, osiris and all the other gods mentioned in ancient history, were mere fictions based on the movement of planets and stars. now i'm not saying they didn't depict these events in star stories, i'm just pointing out that they would've served to tell the story not to replace the story.
edit on 19-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by undo
 


I think that the star gates are the only way for UFOs to come here. Think about this...

-Every thing that moves, creates gravity for itself. For example... elevator!You will notice that, when you are in the elevator that goes up, its harder to jump. Beacuse of that star ships speed and gravity it creates, it would destroy itself.
-SpaceTime is not perfect. Its chaotic place full of strings, black holes and who knows what. Enough energy focused on the center would make decend Star Gates.



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoreHunter
reply to post by undo
 


I think that the star gates are the only way for UFOs to come here. Think about this...

-Every thing that moves, creates gravity for itself. For example... elevator!You will notice that, when you are in the elevator that goes up, its harder to jump. Beacuse of that star ships speed and gravity it creates, it would destroy itself.
-SpaceTime is not perfect. Its chaotic place full of strings, black holes and who knows what. Enough energy focused on the center would make decend Star Gates.


well there's a descriptive difference between a star gate and a wormhole, although not much. in essence, a star gate is an artificial device or deliberate collection of natural substances put deliberately together for the express purpose of artificially generating a wormhole. otherwise, wormholes are black holes/white holes and not star gates. i think there needs to be a distinction. at least at the moment. until further data suggests otherwise


edit on 19-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2
Sargon the Great(another prophet from the water) is an interesting fellow too.

A seventh century Assyrian text says that Sar-gon's birthplace was a city on the banks of the Euphrates called Azu-piranu. It was a Horite shrine as evidenced by the word piranu. The Hapiru devotees of Horus called a temple O-piru, meaning "House of the Sun." Azu is the East African name for God - Asa. So Azu-piranu means “House of God” and is equivalent to the Hebrew word Beth-el.


jandyongenesis.blogspot.com...-ruler.html

Some scholars associate Sargon with Nimrod, but I'm not too sure about that. There are many conflicting opinions.
www.greatdreams.com...

I think there is a difference between the Garden of Eden and The Tower of Babel, of which many people were involved in the rebellion against god.


p.s. i don't think they were occuring in the same time frame (the rebellions i mean). the atum is different than nimrod. i wish researchers of ancient history could get over that guy. there's so much history that comes before him. he's the new poster child (refurbished) for why ancient history is a lie. it's frustrating



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Epic read, and hats off to the OP. I believe in the possibility of a "Star Gate".. and I absolutely appreciate the time and effort put into the thread.



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
can't get in any of the links...
they got pulled?



posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by p4rs3C
can't get in any of the links...
they got pulled?


the thread is several years old and still ongoing. some of the older links are indeed gone primarily because they came from my prior website, which is no longer in existence due to financial concerns. the free ebooks are maintained on the website of one of the other posters in the thread. i wouldn't suggest reading them now as my theories have changed somewhat, over the years, and are not quite how they were in the ebooks. however, you can see the links for them here
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by undo
 


Thanks



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
rise.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
here's another rare interview i found at pid radio. this is a christian guy who says that as a pilot when he was younger, he encountered a blue ufo while piloting a plane, i think he was in the military. he had missing time after that (both he and his plane), which was a real interesting puzzle for the flight line mechanics. what i found applicable to the stargates topic is that he claims as i (and many others) do, that there's alot more going on out there, than we've been told AND he also believes the concept of the fallen angel is equivalent to ufo. YET, he has encounted the same thing i have, et.al, that not ALL ufos are piloted by the "bad guys." he gets into the ancient languages to explain examples such as ezekiel's vision/abduction..

enjoy www.pidradio.com...
edit on 18-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Post to follow thread



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
OKAY...okay.... i made it to page 35. i have to go out and this has taken hours lol. Awsome stuff undo.. very interesting about the stargates.. i got to admit its possible.i beleive another race was here far before man. things are not as black and white as most people believe... or want to believe.

jeff



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
298 pages and not one shread of evidence provided by OP, not even a single link in the OP.


And we are instructed to deny what?



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
298 pages and not one shread of evidence provided by OP, not even a single link in the OP.


And we are instructed to deny what?


Dude...seriously you havent even read any of the thread have you?

Undo,i havent got to read it all yet but i have been cracking away little by little(for the past few months
)
I havenoiced the older links that are mising but i found why and where they are (yes i skipped ahead a bit)
so much intresting info that really goes along with some ideas i have, but to see them as you and others have presented is truly mind boggling.
Everyone who is participating, keep up the great work

maybe when i get done with the next 100 pages or so ill join the convo again, till then... thanks



new topics

top topics



 
634
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

log in

join