It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Not that I don't sympathize with you but, you didn't know that either. Could they just have not known also? I would've just done the book without it or if I could find something similar in the public information I'd have used that. I'm semi-experienced with working around things like that though.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal
Majority of the country needs two jobs to put food on the table (if they have no college education), not expensive food, any food. Most kids don't go to college without a lot of debt or a scholarship. As far as your daughter being anymore successful? Probably not despite your predictions those friends partying will do as well or better than her. She's poor and if she wants to break out of the slave bracket she's gonna go through hell doing it, if she does it honestly.

Trendy part of the city? Again most Americans in the lower class bracket live in places called slums. If the lowest class gets to live in a slum (murder is an everyday risk here), the middle class gets to live in an ok area (murder has been seen but not often), and only the wealthy get to live in a truly nice area (murder is something other people have to worry about), where are we as a country?

First of all, she's my niece, not my daughter and she lives in Baltimore, Maryland (also known as Bodymore, Murderland)....also where I happen to work - so we know about "everyday risk!"

You're lucky that rundown house was repairable. Most run down houses are that way because they have structural problems not worth repairing. If it did have those issues and you "put a coat of paint on it" then you're not as honest as you present yourself. It could've very well cost you more money than your purchase price. You got a jump start on life through a stroke of luck and a bit of work. Had you been unlucky you'd be out the work and the money. Hard work does not mean you get anywhere.

No luck there, I paid for a thorough home inspection...also from the age of 12 to 19 worked every summer for my step father (a general contractor) so know about home repair. Hard work does not mean you get anywhere but it doesn't mean you don't either!

If you've never owned a new car or had any recreation hobby then you're a slave. You have your work, some meager and modest possessions, and your family. Stereotypical example of why this country was not founded on any of the aforementioned ideals. It was founded on the things that will benefit the guy signing your paycheck. Those are the people that decided to fight for their independence, the ones that didn't want to pay an import tax to Europe that still left them very rich men. They wanted it all, so they made it happen and came up with a really good con job. You "live within your means". That's something they made up to distract you from the fact that you can't afford a damn book.

I've choose to never own a new car because for me cars were never more than a way to get from A to B. New cars are way over priced and not worth the payment IMO.

Who said I never had a recreational hobby? I said never an "expensive hobby"...I've always enjoyed hiking, drawing, playing soccer and reading and writing... lately though my growing interest in firearms has been making my wife raise an eyebrow!

And I can certainly afford to buy a book...but why buy one? I read them usually once and the library has lots of books that I already help pay for with my taxes. Do you buy every movie you want to see or rent them? Better yet go to the library and borrow the freaking movie too!

Yes- I have my work (which I like, not love) - my possessions (that I worked hard for) and my (happy) family...what more could I want? You think, say cavemen, or colonial Americans or native Americans (pre 1700's) were any less "slaves" to life? They had to work their asses off way more than we can imagine just to survive a single day. This isn't Eden you realize???

I do believe you feel a bit entitled and are a "glass half empty" sort of person.
edit on 7/15/2011 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

Not that I don't sympathize with you but, you didn't know that either. Could they just have not known also? I would've just done the book without it or if I could find something similar in the public information I'd have used that. I'm semi-experienced with working around things like that though.

you'd think if they were responsible for knowing what is and isn't copyrighted in a book they published, they would know. i mean who else would if not them? and to top it off, zorgon told me he thought they were probably trying to figiure out how to get me to pay them royalties for the use of them too. like maybe "we find the content of your work to be questionable at best, ahem ahem, as a result we feel the conflict of interest imposed requires you provide a royalty fee for each requested image." that kinda thing. i dunno,it didn't get that far. when they told me i would have to be a successful published author, i knew right then i was already trying to row a boat upstream without paddles.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Sounds like you talked to a moron. Let me expand on that. Author's of anything love to try and insert any form of control that they can on your work as soon as you try to use anything contained in their work. Whether it belongs to them or not. I help develop a freeware program that was originally released by two people, one of which now 10 years later is trying to claim the contributions to the newer versions of it as his own work with the intention of changing the copyright. The leader of the community that developed it under his permission for the last 10 years are taking him to court. It isn't even his work that he wants to move over to another copyright and he's essentially trying to control our work that was released under the original copyright, which that copyright specifically prohibits. He wants to move it to another copyright because he intends to start making money of off it which the old copyright prohibits also. Sounds like the person you spoke to was either really dumb or trying to control something that wasn't his own (maybe wants profit like you said).

edit on 15-7-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

More assumptions and contentedness because you have the things that every human should have without having to put up with bull everyday for 20 years to get. If everyone was like you then nothing would ever get any better for the lower and middle classes. Wait.....does it ever?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I haven't read this thread through, so excuse my ignorance please if someone else also had this idea... but in reading part of your dialogue here undo I had one of my little flashes of enlightenment and thought I'd ask you of your opinion on it.

Couldn't these stargates actually represent a form of cosmic relayed energy (in the form of a wormhole) directed at planet earth by, let's say, somewhere from an intelligence that exists somewhere in the constellation Orion, that randomly appears somewhere on planet earth when 'the stars and seasons and times (as the Bible mentions God controls) are right'?

Wouldn't this explain the astronomical alignment, of both the Egyptian and Chinese pyramids, to "Orion's Belt" (the group of stars of the Orion Constellation that make up such that is) ?

Something of this nature would explain why no gates have been found, why from times immemorable until now astrology and the monitoring of the procession of the constellations has been important enough for societies, and even individuals, to make their life's mission.

Wouldn't that explain the anomaly that is occurring in Yemen, and why warships from around the world have converged upon that location... because their government KNEW about it from such astrological - and astronomical - monitoring?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

There always was and will always be the "woe is me" crowd. Does it get better for the lower class or middle class? I can only speak for myself who grew up lower class (got free lunch at school, went to 2nd grade with mismatched shoes for two months because mom couldn't afford a new pair right away etc...) and guess I'm in the upper middle class category now. So yeah, it's possible.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
I haven't read this thread through, so excuse my ignorance please if someone else also had this idea... but in reading part of your dialogue here undo I had one of my little flashes of enlightenment and thought I'd ask you of your opinion on it.

Couldn't these stargates actually represent a form of cosmic relayed energy (in the form of a wormhole) directed at planet earth by, let's say, somewhere from an intelligence that exists somewhere in the constellation Orion, that randomly appears somewhere on planet earth when 'the stars and seasons and times (as the Bible mentions God controls) are right'?

Wouldn't this explain the astronomical alignment, of both the Egyptian and Chinese pyramids, to "Orion's Belt" (the group of stars of the Orion Constellation that make up such that is) ?

Something of this nature would explain why no gates have been found, why from times immemorable until now astrology and the monitoring of the procession of the constellations has been important enough for societies, and even individuals, to make their life's mission.

Wouldn't that explain the anomaly that is occurring in Yemen, and why warships from around the world have converged upon that location... because their government KNEW about it from such astrological - and astronomical - monitoring?

all i can say is: possibly. it seems like several notable researchers have been bumping into the same concepts regarding the precession of the equinoxes, et.al, that something important happens when one age ends and the other begins, and that perhaps the original beginning of the age was deliberately mapped into the sky from earth, so that it fit the clock of this event precisely. meaning that the event's timing was when the clock started ticking and the story of the return of the event was drawn into the sky in the form of constellations that would necessarily change position as time went by, until it was to the next 1/3rd of precession. seems that's what we're looking at, ONE THIRD of precession, each time a new event occurs.

so the theory is, the age ending and next age beginning is always immediately intersected by an event. although revelation suggests alot of events, there must be one big thing that causes it all to start. whether god made, man made, alien made or naturally occuring, i dunno, but seems to have the hallmark of all of the above.

edit on 15-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2
Oh come on! Who is trying to prove a theory? I KNOW the Epic of Gilgamesh is one of the first ancient writings discovered. I even know what it's written on! I also stated that it's ALLEGORICAL! Can I prove it's allegorical? No more than Noah's Ark!

I would like to see this theory proven for one. If not to prove it, why gather the information to begin with?

sigh)

edit on 15-7-2011 by Onboard2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

There will always be the "self made men" also.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
here's an interesting interview between a christian researcher and author, who believes planet x really is incoming. i just can't wrap my head around that because of my gate related research but perhaps if we don't call it nibiru and do call it planet x (or planet whatever lol) then it might have a bit more possibility.
it's just that i, well, i have a problem with people using wormwood as space debris. i mean i suppose it could be space debris if it's a messed up ship that's plummeting to earth ocean, but erm class is still out on the translation of the star charts in this part of the story because, if it does contain a precessional constellation event, these things could get inextricably entwined and confuse the heck out of everybody (including the original translators). anyway, have a listen if you don't have a complete compulsion to run in the opposite direction of planet x theories
vftb.net...

p.s. i don't think his dragon of the sea theory is correct. as you know, the dragon concept is, i think, an old reference to the wormhole. (and also the constellation draco) and that enki was called the great dragon because he was in possession / had control over the biggest gate, which at the time, would've been in the persian gulf. that's the abzu, the abyss, the bottomless pit gate, and theoretically called the eye of ra in the egyptian story, legend of the destruction of mankind.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

all i can say is: possibly. it seems like several notable researchers have been bumping into the same concepts regarding the precession of the equinoxes, et.al, that something important happens when one age ends and the other begins, and that perhaps the original beginning of the age was deliberately mapped into the sky from earth, so that it fit the clock of this event precisely. meaning that the event's timing was when the clock started ticking and the story of the return of the event was drawn into the sky in the form of constellations that would necessarily change position as time went by, until it was to the next 1/3rd of precession. seems that's what we're looking at, ONE THIRD of precession, each time a new event occurs.

so the theory is, the age ending and next age beginning is always immediately intersected by an event. although revelation suggests alot of events, there must be one big thing that causes it all to start. whether god made, man made, alien made or naturally occuring, i dunno, but seems to have the hallmark of all of the above.

gotcha! would make sense of why Israeli and Iranian, Chinese and American, Russian, Pakistani and Indian war ships are all converged on the location - peacefully at that. Sorry... Somalian pirates just don't flip the ticket for me as to the true motive for this UNPRECEDENTED move by a unified global armada in the area.

They're monitoring the latest stargate!

Edit to add:

And no, oil isn't why either. they'd be in the Straight of Hormuz or Indian Ocean for that, not in the Gulf of Aden (Eden? hmmm... Stargate!)
edit on 15-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

if there is anything going on there, i don't think it's the bottomless pit spoken of in revelation 9, specifically. because there may have been more than one gate, it is possible it's another abyss gate. not saying it's not related.just that it's not the one that seems to trigger the chapter 9 event.

remember my theory on that (thanks in part to the research of derek gilbert from pid radio) is that the euphrates river, which has laid down an additional 69 miles of shoreline out into the persian gulf, has covered up what was once the location of the big abzu gate spoken of in revelation 9. this is why in that same chapter, it says 4 angels were released from the euphrates. they had been held in the river? that doesn't make sense. as a result eschatologists had always assumed it meant the river was keeping armies from crossing on foot and that it would dry up and allow them to march over. but the text says angels not humans. also, angels are only ever held in bondage in the bottomless pit elsewhere in the texts, so what are they doing being bound in a river? it dawned on me then, that the big abzu that enki had used to arrive here, the one called the bottomless pit, was now under that stretch of new euphrates shoreline that had been created, out into the persian gulf, since the time of ancient sumer.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
wow....i just spent the last few hours reading thru this thread...and it just blows my mind! i've been trying to find working links for the ebook downloads, but it looks like they're dead....does anyone know where i can find the 2 ebooks at? i'd really appreciate it....this is just way too good to pass up

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonweed
wow....i just spent the last few hours reading thru this thread...and it just blows my mind! i've been trying to find working links for the ebook downloads, but it looks like they're dead....does anyone know where i can find the 2 ebooks at? i'd really appreciate it....this is just way too good to pass up

if you really want to read the data, believe it or not, reading this thread is the better option. excuse my occassional temper tantrums, pity parties and arguments with nay sayers. it's just that the theories have evolved over time and are not quite the same as they were in the ebooks. i don't pick a theory and just stick with it forever if i find out i'm wrong, i try to repair it. i can't repair the ebooks though because that would be dishonest. so the new and most current positions and the evolution of how they got to there are in the thread.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

ok, thanks.....i'll be reading thru the thread more....it's a real trip, knowing there's a possibility that there are stargates still on this planet...it would give more credibility to the potential existence of aliens throughout earth's history....for all we know....we could drift thru one of these stargates in our sleep, and not even know it

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Rahab
In the Book of Isaiah and Jewish folklore, Rahab is the name of a legendary sea monster, a dragon of the waters, the "demonic angel of the sea".[1]
Rahab is mentioned in the Talmud and the Old Testament, and its etymology is given as 'noise,' tumult' or 'arrogance
en.wikipedia.org...

look at that word! "Rah" "Ab"

Rahab is the same as Lotan, 7 headed dragon

Lotan or Lawtan is the seven-headed sea serpent or dragon of Ugaritic myths. He is either a pet of the god Yamm or an aspect of Yamm himself; the cosmic ocean of myth is often known as a great stream.
en.wikipedia.org...

the great stream.
so we have something that derives from chaos water gate that has seven heads, and is likened to cosmic ocean and great stream. i dunno, if it was anymore obvious i'd have to pinch myself to be sure i wasn't just seeing things

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by Onboard2

Yeah one of the things i did was go back to the original cuneiform glyphs for these old words, such as KA.DINGIR.RA (which is an older akkadian name for Babel/Babilu. *ilu=el* and found that the god word (ilu/el) was interchangeable with deity (generically speaking) and star. the glyph even looks like a star.

here it is

Bab, on the other hand, references back to the water gate of Ea (enki) called the abzu (that is, the abyss). The B apparently is an attribution to chaos (the reason babel was also translated as confusion). So the theory is, the gate of the gods or the gate of the stars, is in fact, more precisely, the chaotic water (whirlpool) gate of the stars.

I have a hypothesis as well, that it was the same as the gate of Eden/Edin, and as a result, was potentially how we ended up here. as a result, the Tower of Babel scenario is a reference to new people being brought thru the gate from other places in the universe, who had totally different languages and cultures, causing the "confusion of the languages". it was this reason the gate was shut down (destruction of the tower). Interestingly, it was Enki who created it and destroyed it, with something called THE NAMSHUB OF ENKI, which i believe is referenced in ENMERKAR AND THE LORD OF ARRATA (the akkadian version of the story of the biblical Nimrod). it's a magical spell, it says. but i don't think so, i think it was the code that opened and shut down the gate, cut the connection to the wormhole.

The Namshub of Enki
deoxy.org...

Enmerkar and the Lord of Arrata
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...

The British Museum owns a collection of almost 120,000 cuneiform tablets which are published very slowly, something that is among the greatest academic scandals of the modern age.

www.livius.org...

livius.org has alot of interesting data on it!

edit on 9-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

Yes, I would compare the Tower of Babel to the Garden of Eden too. In the Tower of Babel, god 'descended' with 70 or 72 angels? Back to the 7? I have read different variations of the Tower of Babel. In one, the tower took 40 years to build and in another, it took a little over a century. If a woman gave birth, she couldn't stop working on the tower, but put her baby in her apron and went on.

This almost sounds to me of a life of toil or a level of being to reach a higher 'plain' , but god fears mankind will have no restraints when they reach the top. Sound familiar? What IF mankind could communicate on a telepathic level in the beginning? In the Garden of Eden, the gods did not want man to 'become one of us' and know right from wrong. I'm referring to the fall. That would scatter the masses! Other cultures have a variation of the Tower of Babel that was passed down orally. I wonder, if the Indus valley and China developed a written language the same time as the Sumerians.
edit on 16-7-2011 by Onboard2 because: Didn't get my reply in.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Onboard2

well since nimrod was a world emperor, he had lots of slaves to do his bidding. in the akkadian version of nimrod, called enmerkar and the lord of arrata, you see him appealing to inana to make him powerful and he would make the people rebuild her temple. this goes along with my theory that nimrod wasn't born a nephilim but became one after he was already born. (it may be that echoes of this event are outlined also in the epic of gilgamesh when he's provided with a clone of himself, composed of his bad parts, named enkidu. it was after this he could be said to be 2/3rds god (also a reference to the movement of stars and planets) because his dna had been modified somehow and the detritus used to create his clone. it's an odd thing, not sure what to make of it.)
edit on 16-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hey guys, I didn't have time to look through all 200+ pages to see if this was posted in this thread yet. Anyways I like the Stargate TV series and watching the 6th ep of the 10th season I felt compelled to look some stuff up. As some may know and for the the ones that don't, the stargate program(TV series and not the actual unrelated project) operates out of the Cheyenne Mountain military complex(real), this image below is the actual military complex emblem and I found it rather interesting.....

EDIT: Oh and very interesting Undo, kudos to you S&F!
edit on 17-7-2011 by Beobachter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join