It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 294
<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by undo

If a tree falls in the woods it creates a sound wave... until that wave hits something that can detect it there is no sound, just a movement of air

If a recording device like a tape record picks up the sound wave there is still no sound until the recorder plays it back to your ear "D

uh that's what i just said.

men

edit on 12-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Hi, I'm an author of 2 books with a third on the way, but I won't be sharing my free e- book links here because the rules forbid it. So I'll just share with you some of my research.

(Ancient) Stargates are real: either that or there's several ancient civilizations inside the earth or stuffed in some canyon on the sea floor. Personally, my research leads me to believe the former: et.al, stargates are real. Sounds crazy? Yes, it honestly does, but so does quantum cloning and teleportation, and yet it's happening as we speak. Science is the equivalent of the Twilight Zone, Star Wars and Star Trek, all rolled into one, these days.

If you'd like to inquire as to what I've learned, feel free to ask. If you'd like to debate the possibilities, be my guest. If you'd just like to say I'm wrong, also, do as you will. I don't wish to just dump all this information in your laps so let's just start with the basic premise: (Ancient) Stargates are real.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]

I'd love to see some proof on this. I've been a loyal Stargate viewer for years and often thought that some of the feats and alleged godhood of so many rulers of the ancient civilizations might suggest that these rulers were of another world or something similar to that series of shows. I'm not saying I know this to be true or even have a lot of proof but the idea is worth entertaining in my humble opinion. So many subtle details point to it that have been pointed out over the years. Details that exist factually on stone and other mediums. Whether we're interpreting those things correctly remains to be seen. I think it is worth looking into though.

The biggest difference between science and science fiction is that sadly, advancements that can be written into a scifi show in a few hours take real time in the real world to develop and certain things will never advance as far as it does on a script because the laws of physics prohibit it. The easiest example is faster than light travel. In science fiction we invent things like hyperspace, subspace, and warp drive (which is currently theoretically possible). Only one of those exist in the real world and it only exists on paper, no one has any idea how to make it work. Nor can they prove the theory.

Stargates per the show use wormholes to travel great distance. According to the show a stargate is a device that forms a wormhole from a point of origin to a destination. Once that is formed you enter the stargate itself and the gate at the point of origin breaks your body down into base molecules and sends that through the open wormhole. Once those base molecules arrive at the destination gate it reassembles them exactly as they were before. You're basically being destroyed and remade each time according to that show's science fiction.

The trouble with saying that a stargate does exist is that first you need to prove wormholes exist. We haven't done that yet. If you could do that you would need to be able to control the formation, the location, and the longevity of the wormhole itself. You would then need to figure out how to break a person down to base molecules and then reassemble those. I'm going to stop here because as is obvious, making a real stargate would be really freakin' hard.

I would love to see one though. But like I said it'd be really hard to make one as seen on the show. So prove it.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal
I would love to see one though. But like I said it'd be really hard to make one as seen on the show. So prove it.

Sigh.....

You call yourself "Thestargateisreal" You read and reply to post ONE of a 300plus page 3 year running thread and demand proof?

Well start here

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study

Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED

AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048

Two Kinds of vm-Teleportation Identified for the Air Force Study

• Traversable Wormhole engineered as a “STARGATE”
(via Einstein’s General Relativity Theory field equations, 1915)

• Faster-Than-Light (FTL) solutions of the Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity (Davis,Puthoff, Maccone, 2003; , Puthoff, 1999, 2000) induce a flat-spacetime version of the Stargate via engineering the vacuum EM parameters

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

1. connect together remote regions within our universe
2. connect together different universes
3. connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
4. connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Traversable Wormholes possess:

1. normal or backwards time flow
2. normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
3. entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
4. flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime &dimensions!

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Sigh.....

You call yourself "Thestargateisreal" You read and reply to post ONE of a 300plus page 3 year running thread and demand proof?

Yes! Sorry but 300 pages was a bit much to read over even for me. Sadly a single .pdf file and your outline though thoughtful doesn't prove much in the way of existence.

I actually had no idea this thread existed. I found the username entertaining as a stargate fan so I chose it. Finding this thread was gravy. Proof would be amazing but I know none exists. How do I know that? If it did exist there would be a media frenzy the likes of which the world has never seen. At best I hoped to find a bit more than one file though. Thanks anyways!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

At best I hoped to find a bit more than one file though. Thanks anyways!

Well the rest of the stuff is in those 300 pages
If I posted all the evidence from the last three years for you it would fill another 50 pages... And I am willing to bet you wouldn't read those either

:shk:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Well the rest of the stuff is in those 300 pages
If I posted all the evidence from the last three years for you it would fill another 50 pages... And I am willing to bet you wouldn't read those either

:shk:

I might give it a read later on, or at least start on it. But anything short of a picture of a working stargate is not a smoking gun. That's my point, theories and such are good clean fun but actually putting them to use can be difficult at best. Theories are also not proof. Basing theories on other theories is bad science.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Apologies in Advance

Stargate with a Breeding Chamber...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

Even in the last few pages there are more than One File along with Undo's Current Research written down

How in the heck did you manage to watch all of the TV series with that kind of attention span dude ?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Theories are also not proof.

Having proof of a top secret project, such as classified documents and photos, the mere possession of them is an act of treason and will get you a vacation at Obama's retreat at Gitmo.

It is up to us to do the leg work and collect the circumstantial evidence to make a case.

When I do get the full documents, I will slip them to a patsy....errrr volunteer to present them

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well.. someone gimme some links with proven facts and or good pics etc.. that proof they are real then ill believe what ur saying is true...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somamech

Even in the last few pages there are more than One File along with Undo's Current Research written down

How in the heck did you manage to watch all of the TV series with that kind of attention span dude ?

It was easy. Stargate is at least 50% filler episodes. I only enjoy probably 40% of the remaining 50% that isn't filler. So all in all you need only watch about 13 mins or so of any stargate episode to enjoy it. Take the good with the bad, am I right?

Like I said, research and theories are awesome. Very fascinating for reading and insight into possible future development. I'm just not gonna say oh boy it's true they must exist because one guy presents some research. If he could make this work he certainly wouldn't be submitting it here! He'd be a rich man.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

1. if you're referring to me being a potential rich man: i'm a woman.
2. read the thread please the majority of it is my research not zorgon's. zorgon just happens to have been researching the same thing and shares his data here as well.
3. did i mention, "read the thread please"?
4. oh by the way, you should read the thread!

5. one more thing (whispering) read the thread

edit on 14-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
p.s. if i knew how to operate and/or locate a working star gate i would never divulge it simply because of what it says in revelation 9 happens when the thing is opened. what person in their right mind would want 1/3rd of the planet to suffer? i certainly don't!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
what person in their right mind would want 1/3rd of the planet to suffer? i certainly don't!

Welll errmmm depends on which third
I haz a list

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

If he could make this work he certainly wouldn't be submitting it here! He'd be a rich man.

Do you really think someone could get rich making a stargate? The feds would be kicking down your door in a heartbeat... you would never get it to market. And Dr Resnick will attest to what happens to some secret patents when the government wants them... they pay you ONE DOLLAR for the rights... then threaten you with national security if you dare squawk

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Do you really think someone could get rich making a stargate? The feds would be kicking down your door in a heartbeat... you would never get it to market. And Dr Resnick will attest to what happens to some secret patents when the government wants them... they pay you ONE DOLLAR for the rights... then threaten you with national security if you dare squawk

Really? Despite that statement above in either case the person wouldn't be posting it here, would they?
edit on 14-7-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

correct. it is MY opinion that star gate technology (meaning a device that generates a wormhole capable of use, called a traversable wormhole) is real and has been around, even on this planet, for 1000s of years.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

If you could let me know where to purchase your book or view it I'd love to give it a read.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

If you could let me know where to purchase your book or view it I'd love to give it a read.

it's free. there's more than one. they are linked in this thread a few pages back.
in fact, if you click the image link in my signature, the links are in just a few posts down from the one the image link in my signature, goes to

edit on 14-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join