It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Firstly, Egyptian historians, archaeologists and scientists don't always get it right....in fact they can't even predate MAN for God's sake. The world is so much older than that lot want us to believe....and already history needs to be revised and rewritten.

You really don't know whats under the pyramids anymore than the Egyptians do. Even Zahi Hawass has been proven wrong so many times....and has been caught out lying more times than I count on my fingers and toes.

My bet is, if there is something along the lines of a stargate or some galactic technology, it won't be found in or near Giza....but somewhere where no one bothered to look.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by Onboard2

. There is so much confusion between Sumerian, Babylonian and Akkadian. In Akkadian the word 'ilu' means 'tall guys' and they were not actually gods.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

gate of the tall guys? hehe

here's what penn state sumerian dictionary says under the listing of ilu

diĝir [DEITY] (1837x: ED IIIb, Old Akkadian, Lagash II, Ur III, Early Old Babylonian, Old Babylonian) wr. diĝir; dim3-me-er; dim3-me8-er; dim3-mi-ir; di-me2-er "deity, god, goddess" Akk. iltu; ilu

gu'enak [ASSEMBLY] wr. gu2-en-na "assembly of the lords" Akk. naphur ili

ili [MAN] (3x: Old Akkadian, Old Babylonian) wr. i3-li2 "man" Akk. amēlu

ilu [GOD] (2x: Old Babylonian) wr. ilu "god" Akk. ilu

ilu [SONG] (114x: Old Babylonian) wr. i-lu "joyful song; lament" Akk. niûtu; qubû

lusaĝDUa [STATUS] (1x: Old Babylonian) wr. lu2-saĝ-DU-a "a divinely punished person" Akk. mahşam ilim

ududu [REED-BUNDLE] (2x: Old Babylonian) wr. ĝešu2-du3-du3 "reed bundle" Akk. īlu

edit on 9-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

That's very interesting and I can tell you've gone to a great deal of research.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantpolitician
reply to post by Englishman_in_Spain

star gate means cia misdirrecting BS as form of counter espionage for the field of time wasting or fear controlling other countries. lol star gate means CIA butt hole lol

okay, forget the word "star gate"
what's babilu mean? or babel?
what about abyss, bottomless pit, or abzu?
what about the book of gates, book of what is in the amduat, book of the netherworld?

It seems, according to ancient writings, Babylon was the star gate. This is all very interesting to me too.

The British Museum owns a collection of almost 120,000 cuneiform tablets which are published very slowly, something that is among the greatest academic scandals of the modern age.

www.livius.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

how's rift?

A deep chasm

The stone Pyramid of Qufu (not Khufu... but the similarity is interesting)

Qufu is the home town of Confucius. The Pyramid is the tomb of Shao Hao

Shaohao (少昊), also known as Shao Hao, Jin Tian or Xuanxiao, was a Chinese emperor in 2600 BC. According to some traditions (for example the Classic of History), he was, in some versions, one of the Five Emperors.

Legend says that his mother, a weaver goddess, was a beautiful fairy named Huange who fell in love with the planet Venus while drifting on the Milky Way. The two enjoyed many intimate nights together on her raft and they created a son. She soon gave birth to Shaohao, who grew up to be a handsome young man with a lot of potential. His great uncle, Huang Di, was so impressed with him that he named him God of the Western Heavens.

The myth says that Shaohao created a kingdom in the five mountains of the Eastern Paradise that was inhabited by different types of birds. As the ruler of this bureaucratic land, he captured the identity of a vulture. Other birds worked below him, such as a phoenix as his Lord Chancellor, a hawk that delegated the law, and a pigeon that was in charge of education. He chose the four seasons of the year to watch over the remaining birds.
A stone-faced pyramid at the Shaohao Tomb near Qufu

en.wikipedia.org...

Shao Hao
He is a Supreme god in Chinese mythology. He founded his capital in the east but was later known
as the god who reigns over the west and controls the season of autumn.

This all lead me to the Sky ladders and another mountain of power... and found some old documents to add to my collection..

The Temple of Confucius is guarded by dragons

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Here is the layout of his temple

Chinese Mythology

19th Century magical animal in Shanhaijing part fish, bird and dragon

Here is an interesting one... Chang'e Goddess of the moon (after which China's Lunar probes are name Chang'E-1 and 2 )

She is the Spirit of the Moon and one of the most well-known goddesses in Chinese Mythology. She was originally called Heng'e. She became a goddess by stealing the elixir of immortality from her husband and flew to the moon.

Silk - An Extraterrestrial Import?

The Ancient Chinese are not the only ones to say that silk came from outer space. This is what ancient Khmer (of Cambodia) oral traditions say about the origins of silk:

Five female “superhumans” flew down from the sky to earth for no other purpose than to “have fun”. One of them Sota Chan cannot resist the Temptation and steals six good smelling twigs from a poor Chinese Peasant Loem-Sang. After the girls return home to the “heavens” God Indra is enraged by the ladies interference in human affairs and, as punishment, orders Sota Chan to spend six years on earth as Loem-Sangs wife! Sota chan reluctantly (“without hope in her heart”) returned to earth. Surprisingly Loem-Sang is not willing to marry her so she has to persuade him to. She promises to teach him skills and arts that “nobody else here knows”. So he marries her and she teaches him how to weave and process a type of silk “not seen on earth before” and that silk is admired by all. After a year she gets pregnant and gives birth to a child which is “half human, half Demi-God”. His non-human mother gives him the name Preah Pisnokar. The first years of his life he spends eagerly drawing and painting animals, humans and geometrical figures. By the time he is five Sota Chans exile on earth is over and she flies back to the heavens.

So how do modern day scholars interpret this story? They say it "symbolically" means that the Sota Chan returned to the Chinese "Emperors Court". Its interpretations bereft of any logic or sense that make me prefer the original ancient sources over those of the modern "scientific community" sometimes. Why would anyone have to "fly" to the Emperors Court?

Source: Khmer Mythology

Article written by SkyFloating a member of ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Found Artifact

According to the book called “A Chinese Bestiary”, The Chu Silk Manuscript was found in 1942 from a tomb near what today is known as Changsha, Hunan. The text discusses sacrifices to the appropriate gods. The text is surrounded by images of twelve figures depicted with fine black lines and colored in red. The four divine trees that support the sky is in each corner of it. This finding gave archaeologist a better understanding of the Chinese gods and what type of sacrifices was expected.

The Beginnings of Chinese Mythology
ant3145f08group03.wikispaces.com...

Chu Silk Manuscript - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

Translation and Commentary of the Ch'u Silk Manuscript - by Noel Barnard
abob.libs.uga.edu...

Sky Ladders

In the very ancient time, the sky and the earth were not so far from each other and were connected by ladders. The immortals and deities could go up and down freely and even the ordinary people with magic power could climb up the ladders to complain to the Lord of Heaven.

Source: The Ladders to Heaven
traditions.cultural-china.com...

This paper covers the ladder to Heaven crossings in all myths and religions. A great addition. It also covers the World Tree and Tree of Life in relation to crossing points (like the Rainbow Bridge of the Norsemen)

The focus of Shanhaijing is also quite controversial. Some scholars think that it is a geographic book, because there are abundant descriptions of various mountains, seas, rivers, roads, mines, and local products. Other scholars argue that Shanhaijing is a book about witchcraft, noting numerous descriptions in the text about gods and shamans’ activities, such as how they went up and down sky ladders and communicated between gods and humans, how they produced winds and rains, and how they rescued dead gods with the elixir of immortality.

Shanhaijing is commonly referred to as one of the treasures of Chinese mythology. Many well-known myths can be found in this book in their early versions, such as myths of Nüwa, Xiwangmu (the Queen Mother of the West), Gun and Yu, Jingwei, Huang Di and Chiyou, and also myths about the sky ladders, the pillars holding up the sky, the three-legged crow carrying the suns, and many others.

Handbook-Chinese-Mythology - Scribd
www.scribd.com...

These references point to Kunlun Mountain

One of the most remarkable mythical mountains in Chinese mythology, Kunlun Mountain is the earthly residence of the Supreme Divinity, a paradise of deities and immortals, one of the pillars of the sky that prevents heaven from collapsing, and a sky ladder that links the earth to heaven.

Descriptions about the mystery, grandeur, or magnificence of Kunlun Mountain in ancient writings are indeed abundant. The renowned Zhou dynasty poet Qu Yuan sketchily depicted it in his inquisitive poem “Tianwen.” Among those various descriptions, one of the earliest and most comprehensive depictions comes from Shanhaijing. In a text from that volume (chapter 11), Kunlun was said to be a huge mountain located in the northwest. It was the earthly residence of the Supreme Divinity and the dwelling of other gods. It was 800 li (400 kilometers, or 248 miles) square and 80,000 feet high. On the summit were nine wells, nine gates, and magic grain. The balustrades of the wells were made of jade. The gates were all guarded by the divine beast Kaiming (“Enlightened”), which looked like a big tiger with nine heads and human faces. The magic grain, named Muhe (literally meaning “Tree Grain”), was forty feet tall and five spans wide. To the west of Kunlun Mountain were phoenixes that wore snakes on their bodies and stepped on snakes. To the north of the mountain were the Pearl Tree, the Jade Tree, the Tree of Immortality, Tree Grain, the Sweet Spring, and Shirou (meaning “Seeing Flesh”).

Handbook-Chinese-Mythology - Scribd
www.scribd.com...

More gate guardians with part human part animal features

This one for Somamech...

Mythology

The Kunlun mountains are believed to be the paradise of Taoism. The first to visit this paradise was, according to the legends, King Mu (976-922 BCE) of the Zhou Dynasty. He supposedly discovered there the Jade Palace of Huang-Di, the mythical Yellow Emperor and originator of Chinese culture, and met Hsi Wang Mu (Xi Wang Mu) , the 'Spirit Mother of the West' usually called the 'Queen Mother of the West', who was the object of an ancient religious cult which reached its peak in the Han Dynasty, also had her mythical abode in these mountains.

Source: Wikipedia Kunlun Mountains Mythology
en.wikipedia.org...

A World Tree spanning heaven is attested in Chinese lore as well, this despite the fact that a series of infamous book-burnings destroyed the vast majority of early mythological texts. In Chinese cosmology, as Michael Loewe documented, the World Tree was associated with the center of the world:

“The concept of the cosmic tree which forms the centre of the world may be traced in Chinese literature from the Chan-kuo period, in various guises. Sometimes it appears as a single tree, such as the Fu-sang or the Jo-mu; later it is known as the beautiful tree whose growth stems from a pair of trunks, the Mu-lien-li. At times the tree is conceived as connecting the three worlds of heaven, earth and the Yellow Springs; and as such it may be compared to the ladder by means of which Fu Hsi and his sister ascended to heaven. As the Fu-sang, the concept embraces the tree up which the sun climbs and descends, once daily.”43

Elsewhere in China the World Tree was known as Jianmu. Located at the center of the world, the Jianmu tree formed a ladder reaching to heaven:

“In the wilderness at Dukuang in the southwest was a heavenly ladder coming from a tree called Jianmu. Jianmu’s tall branches reached into the clouds, and the top branches circled and entwined in the shape of an umbrella. The Jianmu heavenly ladder was thought to have been in the center of the world, and it was here that the gods climbed between heaven and earth.”45

Source: The Ladder-to-Heaven
www.maverickscience.com...

Kunlun Mountain
Linked with the Shambhala Heart Light

The Third Guardian of the Shambahla Heart Light is Sham Rael

The Kunlun Mountain/Volcano is located in Tibet. Its volcanic group contains 70 pyroclastic cones and basaltic lava flows. Kunlun is not only famous for its grandeur but also the color of jade it produces, and the jade is called Kunlun Jade. Among the snow and the grassland, rare animals are leaping and skipping, presenting a beautiful picture of nature.

Taoist cosmology recognized five sacred mountains, one for each of the cardinal directions and for the center. Kunlun is the mountain in the middle, the empty center that is the spinning axis of the Taoist Universe.

In Keeping with Taoist philosophy, this center was a point that was nowhere and everywhere at the same time. For millennia, Kunlun Mountain traveled freely from one part of China to another, its geographic placement conveniently shifting as the centers of Chinese civilization moved from one province to another. But at the end of the nineteenth century, when Christian missionaries arrived in China, Kunlun Mountain finally settled down to a fixed location on a map – most likely because the missionaries succeeded in convincing the Chinese that mountains do not move and a center can only be at one place at one time.

Source: Kunlun Mountain Heart Light
www.heartlights.org...

Kunlun Mountain. Photo: izy.com

Kunlun Mountain. Photo: izy.com

edit on 9-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Applause

star and flag could you pm me a link to your free books.
would love to read them

thanks

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

A great thread....

It did make me think... I may try to write a story with the conspiracy twist....

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2

It seems, according to ancient writings, Babylon was the star gate. This is all very interesting to me too.

Yeah one of the things i did was go back to the original cuneiform glyphs for these old words, such as KA.DINGIR.RA (which is an older akkadian name for Babel/Babilu. *ilu=el* and found that the god word (ilu/el) was interchangeable with deity (generically speaking) and star. the glyph even looks like a star.

here it is
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/217e8aaa88644663.png[/atsimg]

Bab, on the other hand, references back to the water gate of Ea (enki) called the abzu (that is, the abyss). The B apparently is an attribution to chaos (the reason babel was also translated as confusion). So the theory is, the gate of the gods or the gate of the stars, is in fact, more precisely, the chaotic water (whirlpool) gate of the stars.

I have a hypothesis as well, that it was the same as the gate of Eden/Edin, and as a result, was potentially how we ended up here. as a result, the Tower of Babel scenario is a reference to new people being brought thru the gate from other places in the universe, who had totally different languages and cultures, causing the "confusion of the languages". it was this reason the gate was shut down (destruction of the tower). Interestingly, it was Enki who created it and destroyed it, with something called THE NAMSHUB OF ENKI, which i believe is referenced in ENMERKAR AND THE LORD OF ARRATA (the akkadian version of the story of the biblical Nimrod). it's a magical spell, it says. but i don't think so, i think it was the code that opened and shut down the gate, cut the connection to the wormhole.

The Namshub of Enki
deoxy.org...

Enmerkar and the Lord of Arrata
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...

The British Museum owns a collection of almost 120,000 cuneiform tablets which are published very slowly, something that is among the greatest academic scandals of the modern age.

www.livius.org...

livius.org has alot of interesting data on it!

edit on 9-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You been busy!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
was just listening to a christian scholar who thinks planet x is actually coming to this neck of the woods. as part of his evidence he mentioned babylonian tiamat which he connects to the hebrew word,

tĕhowm

1) deep, depths, deep places, abyss, the deep, sea

a) deep (of subterranean waters)

b) deep, sea, abysses (of sea)

c) primeval ocean, deep

d) deep, depth (of river)

e) abyss, the grave

this is a word used in the opening verses of genesis,

Genesis 1:2 And the earth 776 was 1961 without form 8414, and void 922; and darkness 2822 [was] upon the face 6440 of the deep 8415. And the Spirit 7307 of God 430 moved 7363 upon 5921 the face 6440 of the waters 4325.

primeval mountain of god, rising from the primeval chaotic abyss.
the e.abzu of enki rising from the abzu.

this is the same thing. it's not about a planet, it's a thing (wormhole) that creates/materializes, galaxies, ships, deities, etc. enuma elish (in which the tiamat references sitchin and company believe refers to the ancient earth being created by a planet crashing into another planet, or whatever, is a complete misunderstanding of the references. the abyss/deep is NOT a planet. tiamat was not a planet. tiamat was another name for wormhole, and in the case of the ancient biblical texts of genesis, it's referring to the creation of the universe via super massive black holes. it's an order of magnitude example. from super massive to ship sized to people sized (gates of the garden of eden/edin).

the deep=the abyss=the abzu=the bottomless pit=tiamat=tehowm.
the face of the deep is the event horizon
it's not actual water. i don't think. anyway.

think order of magnitude, naturally occuring and artificially generated.

Google Video Link

edit on 10-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
p.s. that doesn't mean there's not some space debris/etc out there that impacts earth every so many years. i'm just trying to show how the original concept of tehowm and tiamat, are not what sitchin and some others think it is. it's interesting too, that it has seven heads, as this goes back to all the seven gate references in this thread, such as the connection to the seven sisters (the pleaides) who are the seven birth goddesses enki uses to create man in the sumerian-akkadian texts. almost every one of the seven birth goddesses names are prefixed by the word NIN, which means "sister."

the christian scholar i mentioned above, also references the story of god (which he think is a reference to planet x) appearing between the horns of the bull. good grief almighty. he needs to read this thread. i mean, the seven sisters (pleaides) are in taurus the bull.
edit on 10-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
There is rumored to be a startgate that is opening in the Gulf of Aden in Yemen and that is why there is a concentration of navy ships from all over the world in that area. The world's militaries do not know what is happening and hence they are guarding and observing it carefully.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

here it is
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/217e8aaa88644663.png[/atsimg]

That symbol appears on the artifact from Bolivia
I really would like you try your hand at translation

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I vote this to be one of the best threads I have ever read
on ATS.

It Is WIN

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Google Video Link

MIANYANG is mandarin chinese meaning "To look at the stars in the sky reflected in the surface of a body of water".

I recommend that anyone wanting to understand STARGATE technology should begin by reading The HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE by Michael Talbot.

Anyone can create for themselves a STARGATE by meditation. All the bona fide religions of the world are originating in this phenomenon.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89be64c7b7a0.jpg[/atsimg]

Albert Einstien called it "The Folding of the Fabric of Time and Space". It is refered to as Quantum Entanglement. It is real and yet for obvious reasons weird. Paranormal phenomenon come and go because of it. You dream because of it. It is the substance of consciousness and although invisible the essense of your subconsciousness to. Using STARGATE technology we can touch any point in time and space no matter how far away. The connections are easy to make if you know the method. STARGATE is actually a state of consciousness which modern humanity either never had or have lost. According to the ancient mystics we have a potential 360 senses, all of which are either dormant or dead, such that we alive today only possess five senses. Sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch. To awaken your higher senses is the purpose of building your STARGATE. Unfortunately most of us are in poor circumstances and cannot even begin to replicate the kind of grandeur that past royalty lavished on such technology. That being one of the reasons why we are in a state of under development with regard to these things. However do not under estimate the potential of a humble mirror.

SHIMONO

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 10/7/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

This Japanese girl just walks into the wall. In other words she is walking into a STARGATE.

Carl Sagan explains how STARGATE technology is structured.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i can't translate cuneiform straight from the glyphs but if you look at it, i see what looks like animals grazing, water with fish in it, crops

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
i know i've linked this video before, but every time i try to decipher this stuff it reminds me of this video, which depicts several scenes of Lord Baal and a bunch of his clones from the tv show, stargate sg1

this stuff is not exactly easy to unravel at times.
edit on 12-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

in your ghost video if you look at the top of the area the ghost walks into you can see pleats like a curtain has when on a curtain rod. at least, it looks like it to me.

as far as the holographic universe i think that's a very interesting theory. watched a video on the subject about a month ago, and was really taken with it.

the argument then arose: if a tree drops in the woods and no HUMANS are there to hear it, will it make a sound. the double slit experiment suggests that an observation device of some kind, visual, auditory, etc, must be present for the sound, visual, etc, to be modified from one state to the other. (collapsing the wave function, for example).

since the woods may also contain any number of observation devices other than human observation devices (ears, eyes, cameras, etc), it would STILL make a sound. the only necessary ingredient is the presence of anything capable of observing at some level. since even bugs can be impacted by the falling of a tree. the vibrations are felt, their sensory equipment can observe and measure, so the place would have to be devoid of all measuring/observation devices in order for a tree not to make a sound when it fell. this would explain the persistence of 3d reality

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

If a tree falls in the woods it creates a sound wave... until that wave hits something that can detect it there is no sound, just a movement of air

If a recording device like a tape record picks up the sound wave there is still no sound until the recorder plays it back to your ear "D

The Japanese ghost looks to me like she went into the elevator as the lower right image shows... you just can't see the opening in that angle on the image.

edit on 12-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Star-gates? More like wormholes? However they are as not as predictable to pinpoint when and where the event could occur either here on Earth or in space?

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join