It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
blink blink.

Remember the stuff we did on the breaking of the gateway at Mt Meru?

Found this story from China...

Zhong in The Separation of Heaven and Earth

The Separation of Heaven and the Earth is another well-liked myth in Chinese mythology. This myth was widely spread by numerous ethnic groups such as Han, Miao, Yao, Yi, Naxi, Buyi, and Dulong. In the myth, Zhong and Li broke the connection between heaven and earth. The problem started when Chiyou brought disaster to the common people. This caused the people on earth to start becoming corrupt. Many people began to steal, disobey their faith and violate important oaths. To make a long story short, the Supreme Divinity ordered his deities Zhong and Li to cut the links between heaven and earth. After that, people could on no account come up to heaven again.

ant3145f08group03.wikispaces.com...

There are other common myths about "sky ladders" but I haven't found those yet. Seems there are many legends around the world of crossing points between Earth and the Heavens... and in all cases the connection was severed

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryjo44
Undo? I don't know if this is right, but isn't the bottomless pit a different place from where the 6th angel loosed the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates? Wouldn't that mean Enki absu would be some place else, other than the Euphrates river? Oh! Maybe I'm just confused...

well these are the clues that it's the same thing:

angels were never bound anywhere else but the bottomless pit. if the 4 angels are loosed (from imprisonment of some kind) from the euphrates river, it either has to be in the sky or on the planet. if it's in the sky, it may be the area of the sky (euphrates in the sky) in which something happens relating to the bottomless pit. either way, they are bound from coming here BECAUSE the gate they were sent thru is locked and buried. either metaphorically in the sky or literally, on the earth.
edit on 8-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

that's really interesting. off i go to study it.
thanks for the update. how's rift?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

refresher on what i think KA.DINGIR.RA actually means

now we know that "ilu" is from "il" which is from "lil" which is from "enlil".
enlil's name has several interpretations and therefore, several cuneiform glyphs, but the one most seem to ignore is the one for ilu that is for dingir (digir), god, goddess, diety.

this one, as provided by the penn state sumerian dictionary. (this is DINGIR or DIGIR (dngr, dgr)

psd.museum.upenn.edu...

E.DIN was E.DEN. "E" meant house or temple. So E.DIN or E.DEN is the house/temple of ILU/god/goddess/deity

psd.museum.upenn.edu...

what does that^ really look like? a star right?

hold on to your hats.

since it's in the word "babilu"

is it possible the word babilu actually means "star gate" or "gate of heaven?"

"It's not 'Door to Heaven', it's... 'Stargate'."
Dr. Daniel Jackson from the film, STARGATE, doing a Conveniently Precise Translation of Egyptian hieroglyphs

enlil had become associated with heaven. his name means lord of wind, lord of air, lord of heaven, and several other lord titles. (en means lord in sumerian-akkadian)

so the name for heaven/god/goddess/deity (ilu, dingir, digir) was dissected from his title, lord, and applied to the gate (abzu, bab). heaven and star were synonmously translated, and you have stargate. the abzu. the abyss. the bottomless pit.

either that, or i'm totally wrong and i have to start my translations all over again

maybe someone mistranslated digir as deity/god/goddess, or didn't notice it had been melded with heaven/star by the time of the rebuilding of the "tower of babilu". i'm guessing since enlil was a entity before babilu was rebuilt that the word means all of the above -- deity/god (in his case)/heaven/star.

what we need to do now is see whether it's refering to the sun or not. once we do that, we can determine if it's just a reference to it being an astronomical tower or if it's really a device for interplanetary travel.

and the answer is, apparently it was not built for astronomy purposes, specifically, it doesn't appear to be a tower for babylonian astrology/astronomy.

the symbol for sun is the first symbol (on the left) in this image

psd.museum.upenn.edu...

not this

psd.museum.upenn.edu...

so the "tower of babilu" was not for worshipping utu or shamash nor for charting the course of the sun.

this, however, doesn't account for An (later called Anu), the god of the heavens, who has the same symbol as Enlil's "ilu", the digir/dingir symbol above. how very curious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REPOST of the etymology of "chaos" (confusion is one way it was translated in biblical text)

OLDEST REFERENCE IS SUMERIAN: ka-dingir, translated to be something like a mixed up medley of songs. a cacophony, a chaos of noise.

SECOND OLDEST IS AKKADIAN: babilu, translated to be gate of god.

THIRD OLDEST IS BABYLONIAN: tiamat, translated to be primordial chaos, the sea, the abyss (which takes us to chaos)

FOURTH OLDEST IS GRECIAN: chaos, translated to be abyss (among other things)

so the theory goes that the word babel means chaotic water (whirlpool?) gate of the gods which goes to the stars/heavens (italicized part is a new definition i've added to further the etymology of the various words used to describe it in the ancient texts)

p.s. posted it yet again, to get page over, to see what thunderheart had to say. ah well, so much for scholarship. *tosses language, history, archaeology, artifacts, science, etc etc, out the window* there now, is that better thunderheart?
edit on 25-6-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

I did read somewhere that 'ilu' is the oldest word for mother, but I don't have a link. There is so much confusion between Sumerian, Babylonian and Akkadian. In Akkadian the word 'ilu' means 'tall guys' and they were not actually gods.They were probably looked upon as people do the queens and kings or presidents of earth by the majority of people. I found this link that explains more.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

There are other common myths about "sky ladders" but I haven't found those yet. Seems there are many legends around the world of crossing points between Earth and the Heavens... and in all cases the connection was severed

Then we would expect to find space ladders flying around the solar system.

If they snapped near the bottom, you would end up with the tether effect, where they tumble end over end forever, traveling throughout the system.

Hey didn't you have an image of a tether-like object out by saturn?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
verily unto you...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

If star gates are real, why do americans have the space program? sounds like star gates are cheap effective travel that utilises some type of alien gateway. Sounds like a great scifi movie theory?

Are star gates worm holes, portals, time travel and if so, anyways bla bla bla I dont believe it!
Most of the stuff on here is scifi spy propoganda to amuse the paranoid masses.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

if you've read the thread, you know that i've mentioned that the bottomless pit of chapter 9 of revelation is the abyss (the original greek for it, is abyssos, that is to say, abyss). and that abyss is abzu, and that they all (theoretically) equal "star gate."

and if you've noticed, i've mentioned that "Wormwood" from chapter 8 of revelation is actually from the word "abysinthe" (this is an interesting word, as it contains "abyss" + inthe), as soon as i figure out why it's called abysinthe (what's the inthe for?) i'll probably have another layer of this thing unravelled.
Excellent work! Maybe abysinthe is in the abyss? Wormwood in the abyss, possibly a reverse-engineered craft? Just an idea.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantpolitician

This just crazy thought in these replies to get you paranoids going. Just tweaking your consciouness ,lol

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

blink blink.

Remember the stuff we did on the breaking of the gateway at Mt Meru?

Found this story from China...

Zhong in The Separation of Heaven and Earth

The Separation of Heaven and the Earth is another well-liked myth in Chinese mythology. This myth was widely spread by numerous ethnic groups such as Han, Miao, Yao, Yi, Naxi, Buyi, and Dulong. In the myth, Zhong and Li broke the connection between heaven and earth. The problem started when Chiyou brought disaster to the common people. This caused the people on earth to start becoming corrupt. Many people began to steal, disobey their faith and violate important oaths. To make a long story short, the Supreme Divinity ordered his deities Zhong and Li to cut the links between heaven and earth. After that, people could on no account come up to heaven again.

ant3145f08group03.wikispaces.com...

Fascinating info! Reminds me of the "sky-ladder" in the story Jack and the Be an Stalk.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2

. There is so much confusion between Sumerian, Babylonian and Akkadian. In Akkadian the word 'ilu' means 'tall guys' and they were not actually gods.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

gate of the tall guys? hehe

here's what penn state sumerian dictionary says under the listing of ilu

diĝir [DEITY] (1837x: ED IIIb, Old Akkadian, Lagash II, Ur III, Early Old Babylonian, Old Babylonian) wr. diĝir; dim3-me-er; dim3-me8-er; dim3-mi-ir; di-me2-er "deity, god, goddess" Akk. iltu; ilu

gu'enak [ASSEMBLY] wr. gu2-en-na "assembly of the lords" Akk. naphur ili

ili [MAN] (3x: Old Akkadian, Old Babylonian) wr. i3-li2 "man" Akk. amēlu

ilu [GOD] (2x: Old Babylonian) wr. ilu "god" Akk. ilu

ilu [SONG] (114x: Old Babylonian) wr. i-lu "joyful song; lament" Akk. niûtu; qubû

lusaĝDUa [STATUS] (1x: Old Babylonian) wr. lu2-saĝ-DU-a "a divinely punished person" Akk. mahşam ilim

ududu [REED-BUNDLE] (2x: Old Babylonian) wr. ĝešu2-du3-du3 "reed bundle" Akk. īlu

edit on 9-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

If you claim Stargates are truely real, please show us a photo of one......

thank you

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by undo

If you claim Stargates are truely real, please show us a photo of one......

thank you

if you want to see one you have to read the thread cause you are probably person #200 that demanded i show them a pic, and i'm tired of linking the evidence. lol the thread is nearly 300 pages long and several years old

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Englishman_in_Spain

star gate means cia misdirrecting BS as form of counter espionage for the field of time wasting or fear controlling other countries. lol star gate means CIA butt hole lol

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantpolitician
reply to post by Englishman_in_Spain

star gate means cia misdirrecting BS as form of counter espionage for the field of time wasting or fear controlling other countries. lol star gate means CIA butt hole lol

okay, forget the word "star gate"
what's babilu mean? or babel?
what about abyss, bottomless pit, or abzu?
what about the book of gates, book of what is in the amduat, book of the netherworld?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I've just come on this thread and I don't have time to read hundreds of pages.

If you have a photo of a real stargate then help me out here and post it. It's quite simple really and would take you only a couple of seconds.

Thanks...much appreciated

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

I've just come on this thread and I don't have time to read hundreds of pages.

If you have a photo of a real stargate then help me out here and post it. It's quite simple really and would take you only a couple of seconds.

Thanks...much appreciated

actually no it wouldn't, as i would have to go back thru the pages as well. the images are of ARTIFACTs, as we are talking about objects that were buried, deliberately, thousands of years ago and we have no video or photographs of the original gates, just artifacts depicting them

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Ok, so I'll assume you have no photos

which I have to ask......

how do YOU know they exist when you don't have the proof they even exist?

Stargates are only real when we see one and it's in working order. Until then....I'll stick with SG1 and Stargate Atlantis where stargates only exist in Hollywood.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

Ok, so I'll assume you have no photos

which I have to ask......

Stargates are only real when we see one and it's in working order. Until then....I'll stick with SG1 and Stargate Atlantis where stargates only exist in Hollywood.

well let me put it this way:

an artifact or series of artifacts, in addition to written history, that discuss these things, not to mention translations, spanning a few thousand years (particularly if you include prophetical texts in which these things reappear as operational and from which beings emerge), is about as much evidence as fossils of skeletons, the beings to which they belong have never been filmed or photographed in their original habitat and forms.

as far as stargate in hollywood, the screenplay for the film was written by two egyptologists from john hopkins university, one of which was a notable and well respected egyptologist. they put their THEORIES in it. i found that odd, particularly since scientists have now developed similar sounding science, even accounting for the massive amount of exotic energy necessary to power one.

therefore, not only do i have artifact, artwork and textual evidence, i have theories presented by respected egyptologists AND scientific evidence that they are physically possible to create. (traversable wormholes, that is). now to create one, suggests a device needed to generate it. the physics of the universe have not changed since 6000 years ago, other than perhaps in ways that don't have anything to do with the traversable wormhole anyway.

Wormholes Take on a New Dimension
BBC News Sci/Tech
news.bbc.co.uk...

A Traversable Wormhole
Russian Theoretical Physicist, Sergei Krasnikov
arxiv.org...

Google Scholar
An Entire page of related links
scholar.google.com...

IBM's Quantum Teleportation
But the six scientists found a way to make an end run around this logic, using a celebrated and paradoxical feature of quantum mechanics known as the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen effect. In brief, they found a way to scan out part of the information from an object A, which one wishes to teleport, while causing the remaining, unscanned, part of the information to pass, via the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen effect, into another object C which hasfigure never been in contact with A. Later, by applying to C a treatment depending on the scanned-out information, it is possible to maneuver C into exactly the same state as A was in before it was scanned. A itself is no longer in that state, having been thoroughly disrupted by the scanning, so what has been achieved is teleportation, not replication.
www.research.ibm.com...

Artificial Black Holes
Professor U. Leonhardt
University of St. Andrews

Google Video Link

Super Massive Black Holes (god as wormhole, creates the universe)

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Well there is this...

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED

AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048

www.thelivingmoon.com...

But then since you don't know how to READ, it won't do you much good...

new topics

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join