It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
refresher on what i think KA.DINGIR.RA actually means

It's an anagram of 'Raiding. Ark.', or 'Radar King.I.'.

There we have it. Absolute proof

Only joshing ya mate. Wicked thread! essaneff

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lazernation

refresher on what i think KA.DINGIR.RA actually means

It's an anagram of 'Raiding. Ark.', or 'Radar King.I.'.

There we have it. Absolute proof

Only joshing ya mate. Wicked thread! essaneff

never thought to anagram it lol
dn was edin/eden. so the other theory is that it reads "gate of eden." and accordig to genesis humans were kicked out of eden thru a gate, that was then blocked by ....well, i'm not sure what they are, but they are angels with fiery "swords" blocking reentry. what that means, i dunno, but to me, it sounds like a shimmering forcefield, that has light that goes back and forth as depicted in this video of chapter 1 of the old testament book of ezekiel ( notice he says "the heavens opened")

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

reply to post by easynow

it was a process of discovery. it started off with this thing called "the bottomless pit," in revelation 9. it sounded so strange. and since i had found other texts in the bible traced back to ancient sumer, i checked to see if the bottomless pit did as well. i also noted that beings were coming out of the bottomless pit, and that the original word for it was abyss, not bottomlesss pit. i thought, well if this is a literal event and these are literal beings coming out of a hole in the earth/water, i need to find out if it has an equivalent in ancient sumer as well and if the data could shine any more light on the subject. sure enough, there was. and not only an equivalent in ancient sumer but also in ancient egypt, ancient akkad and ancient babylon. that's when it really started to get interesting, particulary since the ancient egyptians claimed you had to use gates to get to heaven and because the translation of babel is gate of the gods or gate of the stars (interchangeable).

it just kept building on itself. i started finding artifacts that depicted pharaohs standing in gates, surrounded by serpents and sumerian gods standing in gates surrounded by squiggly linies representing, presumably waters of the abyss (the sumerian abzu). this went on and on till i thought, well are these things even scientifically possible. to my shock and dismay, i found out they were and not just possible, but scientists were developing the tech for space flight as well (as in developing a way to warp space-time so travel from point a to point b is shortened by a great deal). i say shock and dismay because the things that are said to come out of the one in revelation 9, are not people friendly.

later i found it also, in the enuma elish and not just as a gate with the gods poised in them, but nearly the same kind of beings as in revelation 9 were coming out of it. at that point i started to develop a theory that the gate and the associated wormhole had been deified because the beings that came out of it were considered deities. tiamat, the dragon of creation, was simply a wormhole that had been deified because of what came out of it. imagine my surprise when a science channel program indicated the galaxies were created by super massive wormholes. it was an order of magnitude revelation, god as the wormhole creating the galaxy, god as the wormhole creating more gods (giving birth).

after that, one thing right after the other was falling into place.
the primeval mountain rising from the primeval chaotic abyss (the egyptian nun).
same as enki's e.abzu (also called the e.nun) rising from the abyss (the abzu), although perhaps an order of magnitude in difference, essentially the same mechanism involved, etc etc (it even shows up in norse writings)
edit on 7-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

Hey undo thanks for the reply and I appreciate you taking the time to explain your viewpoint,...However, I still don't see any evidence that would make me believe Stargates are in fact real. I'm not saying they're not real, they could be real ... but to be honest I can easily see alternative explanations for the supposed dots you have connected in your research. I would elaborate on what I think those alternative explanations might be but I don't think some of your friends will like the idea. In other words ... I believe if I offer opposing viewpoints to your hypothesis then the living-moon peeps will see it as an attack and will continue with the derogatory comments.

So with that said, the only thing left is to say good luck with the rest of your journey

edit on 7-7-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

oh now wait a minute.

i like alternative ideas because they either correct something i'm incorrectly thiniking at some point or add to the research by offering more data. i know the theory that they were star /planetary references exclusively, and i'm not saying that ain't so, as i've found examples where it's definitely talking about time passage by measuring the precession of the equinoxes into the future but i' m finding them to be double layered, which means the texts are not simply straightforward poems or straightforward metaphors or even straightforward charts of the sky, but all of the above (which is one of the reasons these old texts end up with so many different interpretations)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Very interesting read, quite impressive knowledge of the subject actually!

There is a lot of evidence of various civilizations linking up in UFOlogy over the years, south americans etc etc, Say the ziggurat you spoke of being that UFO, it has a striking resemblance the south american pyramids.

Would you say its possible that this wasn't just a Sumarian occurance? And it happened throughout history? And it just so happened the ancient south american natives were able to "recreate" and copy what they saw? (People say aliens helped us build those structures, possibly we just wanted what they have."

Just a little theory.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

dn was edin/eden. so the other theory is that it reads "gate of eden." and according to genesis humans were kicked out of eden thru a gate,

Oh yeah... I remember that one
Some guy painted that version in 1445

Giovanni di Paolo, 1445,
Creation of the World & Expulsion from Paradise

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
In other words ... I believe if I offer opposing viewpoints to your hypothesis then the living-moon peeps will see it as an attack and will continue with the derogatory comments.

Opposing viewpoints are fine... but to come in and state "you are wrong and the thread should be moved" is hardly constructive. Whether you agree with the evidence presented or not, this thread has more than enough for the majority of readers, which is why the thread has done so well all these years

Originally posted by easynow
No "she" is wrong and so are you as well

Just because YOU say so doesn't make it so and yes Undo is a she... no need for the quotation marks

As requested by the mods I have reported your erroneous ad hominem attack

There was no such attack, and none implied

You have every right to believe what you want but most will agree there's no evidence that supports the claim made in the thread title. That's all I'm saying

Well it seems to me from reading the posts that the majority of readers do in fact see more than enough evidence. Yet in the case of aliens and UFOs, we still don't know what happened at Roswell; Bob Lazar put Area 51 on the map but he is still not believed; we are no closer to showing UFOs are Alien spacecraft or that Aliens are visiting

The whole UFO/alien forum is speculative... until someone produces a body or a saucer we can examine

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Odd how some of the more known people around here are starting to act lately. Completely changing their beliefs in what seems like overnight and resort to trolling. Then others who get theories mentioned on well known sites (wired for example) and now act as if all their theories are correct.

One excuse that gets old quick is "you weren't there so you are wrong". Neither were you. So how does that make what you say right? It's a pathetic way of attacking someones theories.

What you're doing is trolling, easynow and making it a little obvious when you kept using the smilies when saying she's wrong about everything. You're doing that to try an illicit a reply that you can then say is an attack on you. All in an attempt to try and get a thread moved simply because you don't like it.

You come in and say she has no evidence and is wrong about it all and you're only "evidence" to prove you right is that she wasn't there so she can't be right. Seriously?

You were one of the few people on here I had any respect for. That's gone now.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

I haven't "changed my beliefs" at all.

The only thing that has changed is, ... It's now easier for me to recognize the dis-info that's plaguing ufology. If your confused it's only because I fully woke up and can now better see the efforts by some people that are working to drown out the real signal with their noise. Many moons ago I swam in the Pegasus fish tank but when I stepped back and took a closer look from outside the tank, I realized the water I was swimming in was dirty and smelled really bad. You should be thanking me instead of losing faith in me. Maybe one day you too will see the light ? idunno

There might be such a thing as a cosmic Stargate but there is no evidence posted in this thread that supports the claim they are real. I'm sorry if that offends anyones beliefs, but as of this point in time that's all it is. A belief

We now return you to your regularly scheduled fantasy of ...

"Jump rooms to Mars" and "Stargates are real"

edit on 7-7-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

as far as i know, pegasus research isn't the topic of this thread and furthermore, zorgon and i have very little in common and didn't even know each other till i came here and posted this thread, a few years ago. we just happen to have an interest in this particular subject and how it relates to things like space programs and photographs of other heavenly bodies. you probably shouldn't have brought this up as you have refreshed my mind (i have short term memory loss due to a coma) about the lake i saw in a mars photograph and other such anomalies. not a good idea to get me started on that again.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hi Undo. I must say this has been the most informative, and the best read I have had in a long time. Now that I have read all. I just had to join ats and tell you that you have done an awesome job. You have done so well that I now believe that Star Gates Are Real...You and others here have answered most of the questions I have had about revelations, and who the Gods were, and I could go on and on...
Star Gates Are Real has opened a whole new world of thinking for me, and I can't wait for even more. I will be checking what's new here everyday, and maybe with a great deal of study I may have something meaningful to add...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by nothingbutlemons
I have not read this whole thread, but from what I have read. I'm deducing that Stargate's could be possible. Knowing that almost all of the ancient civilizations say a lot of the same things. And that they had no communication. I also agree that the T.V. show would be a great cover up. I only have two problems:
1) How did they originally get here. You would have to move faster than light, and i'm pretty sure that is against the laws of physics.

2) How would they possibly work?

Does anyone have any theories or mathematical equations that would explain these?

WARNING: I did NOT read this ancient thread, but i have common sense and a natural interest in such subjects.

A) There is no question that Stargates, Wormholes whatever you want to call it are "possible". This has become a generally accepted theory/fact of modern science. (Einstein already showed DECADES ago that time/space can be "bent"....so a stargate would basically be "nothing more" than a controlled wormhole. But the theory behind this is NOT doubted at all.

1) How did they get here? I have no clue whether they are "here", i dont have one nor seen one or have seen proof whether they are here. But if they ARE here (for the sake of theorizing) we can assume that "someone" manages the technique to either create (or move) wormholes...respective is able to set their entrances/exits to certain places. How this would work, i don't know. But a civilization 1000s or more years more advanced than us could probably do it. (UFOs actually somewhat prove that "they" have the capabilities to work/alter space/time...so this speculation actually would make sense, although only a speculation of course.)

2) In very simple speak, they are shortcuts through space/time. You would enter and come out somewhere else

3) Theoretical equations? You would have to ask Stephen Hawking. But I think the simple explanation that time/space can be "bent" could be enough to get a somewhat understanding HOW they could work.

The question, as said, is not whether they COULD exist....rather whether "someone" actually already knows how to do this and then put such Portals/Stargates on Earth and uses them.

From a scientific view it would actually make some sense to speculate that aliens come here through star gates...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
if you've read the thread, you know that i've mentioned that the bottomless pit of chapter 9 of revelation is the abyss (the original greek for it, is abyssos, that is to say, abyss). and that abyss is abzu, and that they all (theoretically) equal "star gate."

and if you've noticed, i've mentioned that "Wormwood" from chapter 8 of revelation is actually from the word "abysinthe" (this is an interesting word, as it contains "abyss" + inthe), as soon as i figure out why it's called abysinthe (what's the inthe for?) i'll probably have another layer of this thing unravelled.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
okay wormwood is used to expel worms, so when wormwood comes down in chapter 8, it goes into the water, and the next thing we see is the water becoming toxic, the gate opening, and the things coming out of the gate. so in essence wormwood is the thing that causes the things in the gate to come out. et.al, it's referring to the opening of the gate. so my original theory that the gate would be opened by the occupant of "wormwood" is probably correct. wormwood is most likely a spacecraft not a meteor, and it contains the occupant who opens the gate as mentioned in chapter 9.

stll don't know why it was originally called abys-inthe, unless it means to open the gate/open the abyss.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

So I am i right in thinking, what you mean by stargate is some sort of Worm hole?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
reply to post by undo

So I am i right in thinking, what you mean by stargate is some sort of Worm hole?

yeah, only a gated one, since chapter 9 indicates it has a gate that's locked somehow. and a fallen star, later identified as an angel with the key to the abyss, opens it.

i'm currently studying the "opener of the ways" from ancient egypt to see if there's a correlation. so far, i've found only this
Wepwawet, the opener of the ways
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
wepwawet and anubis, same same.

ANU bis? blink blink. is that like AnuBYS?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Undo? I don't know if this is right, but isn't the bottomless pit a different place from where the 6th angel loosed the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates? Wouldn't that mean Enki absu would be some place else, other than the Euphrates river? Oh! Maybe I'm just confused...

top topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join