It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
originally posted by waterman,

"I find your use of this forum is abusive! "

I find it interesting that someone comes into a discussion that's been going on for weeks on end, with multiple posts and exchanges of information, and has the overall pettiness to try to start something. I'm probably what's termed a "lurker", but the petty bickering and overall snipey attitude I'm seeing more and more on this site makes me think twice about posting at all.

[edit on 24-10-2006 by staver]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleksander
WOW! This is some good reading Undo. I really like the theories you have presented here, as well as the information posted by Zargon. I feel I would like to contribute, but I never post on these boards and If I do it's not much; So I am taking baby steps.

Keep up the good work, the amount of pondering I can do with this information would make any knot on a log jealous.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by Aleksander]

I'd be interested in what part you find particularly interesting?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I can never write anything good. I mean it sounds good in my head but it just never quite gets to the screen, but since you asked I will do my best to answer.

Originally posted by undo

Ancient history is a good place to start. Have you noticed how about 300 years ago or thereabouts, all our ancient history texts were basically ruled unreliable because they mentioned "supernatural" events? All religious texts, (many of which were historical texts that were simply labeled "religious"), except the hieroglyphs from ancient Egypt, were said to be falsehoods. Using the hieroglyphs, they attempted to set a timeline for ancient history, but ignored everything else. That was a big mistake.

Nearly every ancient civilization refers to a place called the "underworld" and a place called the heavens, both of which appear to be more than simply metaphors for the planets and stars rising and setting into and over the horizon. The ancient Hindus and some of the Buddhists, said the only way to access the upper levels of heaven was via Mt. Meru (also called Mt. Sumeru), which wasn't an actual mountain but a reference to a ziggurat in ancient Sumer (this is the pivotal point, but I don't want to overload your circuits with too much information if you aren't aware of any of these ancient stories). The ancient Egyptians also believed in an entrance to the underworld and a boat which traveled on heavenly waters (et.al, a mode of transportation) which carried them into the heavens. The ancient Sumerians referred to otherworldly places which were accessed via gateways into the underworld, and gates up to the heavens.

I guess it all depends on how much you know about ancient civilizations and their texts. Do you know anything about ancient Sumer?

[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]

Well other then the Obvious Stargates are Real title on the Thread, this post hooked me, and it has history mixed with myth which may or may not be truth, to me that’s thinking outside of the box. What I can not decide is if the gate or gates are real and if it or they were to be reopened; would that be a good thing or a bad thing? Your Wormwood reference, to which I believe in your research, refers to a ship that poisons the earth’s water supply. It seems life would get rough.

I want to elaborate more, I find all your theories and research to be fascinating, but to give you due credit I feel I need to put some thought into a proper reply I am a bit scattered brained so I need to collect my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
G'day all,

Came across the following article on Rense.com about a possible real life stargate -

www.tucsonweekly.com...

have a read and let me know what you guys think. Could a natural stargate be possible?

great read...I beleive that it could be possible that would be sweet wouldn't it??

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocques22

G'day all,Could a natural stargate be possible?

I beleive that it could be possible

If one means natural stargate in the context that a stargate is a wormhole between two points, most certainly they can exist. Whether they will be stable so you can get back home is another question...

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by staver
I'm probably what's termed a "lurker",

LOL I did mean that in a nice way...
Perhaps we need a better term than "lurker"

makes me think twice about posting at all

Thats sad... because we need more people that have something contsructive to add... that way the nasty children are not as noticable. I think though that with a lot of threads people like the topic, but may not have any research to add, so tend to just read... nothing wrong with that

You can see by the statistics of viewed vs posts that its true in most threads. Personally I think this one has a good record of keeping them at bay

So think three times...

"I will post..."
"I will not post..."
"I will post..."

See how that works?

To Undo:

You were right... William did snag our stuff!!!

I just watched his new video and it has the Eden stargate painting...

www.youtube.com...

[there are four parts]

[edit on 24-10-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Zorgon,

Can you email me his email? It's kinda cool that he agrees with us, no?
What's that saying? Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery? Gads, the first part is almost like word for word in my "The Star*Gates" book. The rest of it is stuff I've heard him say before on C2C.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by undo]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
He showed the same door with the water around it and said it was depicting Gilgamesh from the Enuma Elish, going through the gates to paradise. I'm not so sure that's Gilgamesh. I'm thinking that's Enki (EA) in his Abzu. The Osirieon is confirmation of that, I believe.

Either that, or the Gates of Paradise are identical to the Abzu. Which is always a possibility.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
undo

I've looked into the revelations and if they do coincide with the mayan calender then we're in for quite an event in 6 years or so...that is freaky my question to you UNDO is...Does the Mayan calender have anything to do with the revelations(rev 9 freaked me out) and if so how????

GREAT THREAD BTW ,FASCINATING!!!!KEEP IT UP I'M LOVIN' IT!!

rocques22

[edit on 25-10-2006 by rocques22]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

G'day all,Could a natural stargate be possible?

I beleive that it could be possible

If one means natural stargate in the context that a stargate is a wormhole between two points, most certainly they can exist. Whether they will be stable so you can get back home is another question...

I think that it might be possible to get back home but maybe time itself is bended or something in that wormhole and one would come in a different time period i.e. in the future or the past so if for example you would watch me go into it and as soon as I get to ''destination'' I come right back, It might have seemed like a matter of minutes/hours to me but to you it would thousands of years....just a thought.

What do you think??

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I think that it might be possible to get back home but maybe time itself is bended or something in that wormhole and one would come in a different time period i.e. in the future or the past so if for example you would watch me go into it and as soon as I get to ''destination'' I come right back, It might have seemed like a matter of minutes/hours to me but to you it would thousands of years....just a thought.

What do you think??

Well first of all you have to take into account one very important factor. [in regards getting home]

Our planet MOVES... very quickly, and in several directions at the same time...
[No I refuse to calculate the overall vector!
]

So if you were to come back through a natural wormhole... even if only gone a few minutes... the Earth would be gone!

The approximate speed of the Earth against the cosmic background is 1,913,785 MPH which means every minute you are gone the Earth moves 31,896.42 miles from where it was last [531.61 Miles in one second]

Dizzy yet? So your natural wormhole would have to move with you...

Stargate the Series compensates the coordinates to allow for this cosmic drift.

If you want to study the details of Earth's movement and see just how complicated it is check here..SPEED of the EARTH

And the biggest problem is that we really have no "zero" point when we are talking drifting Galazies as they all move away from each other... so better stick to the Milky Way for starters

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Can you email me his email? It's kinda cool that he agrees with us, no?
What's that saying? Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery?

LOL yes and do you notice the release date of that video? Sept 2006!!!

He could of at least said "Hi!" We weren't charging for the research!

email coming up...

Okay here you go.... seeing as you have free LD, give him a ring... I am still trying to get him to write a little opener for my site... after all its not only me I am promoting LOL and MY stuff is free

William Henry

But you are right... immitation is great...and considering his reach, it sure is spreading the word... that will actually work in your favor when you finish yours...

Don't forget our websites and this thread are proof of dates for when the idea came about
Bet they would even stick in court LOL

BTW did you notice that he used Heisner's [though not by name] concept that Sitchin was wrong... Nibiru means crossing point not planet?

I think Stargate theory just hit the big time

[edit on 25-10-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Zorgon,

He eluded to Heiser when he mentioned that person who was a scholar of the texts claiming you can't connect the words star and gate, in the various etymologies of the word "Nibiru" or "Nibru." He doesn't like Heiser because Heiser is a real stickler about the word usage. It doesn't matter if Nibiru's "star" and "gate" can't be linked together because the Dur.Anki is the gate. I think William is afraid he will lose the support of sitchinites if he changes Sitchin's contention that the Dur.Anki was a communications facility between the Earth and an orbiting space station. Heck it could be that too! But that doesn't change the fact, the texts suggest the Dur.Anki is a star gate - a heaven - earth bond, and Enlil's (notice I said Enlil not Enki, in this case) ABZU.

I tried calling him before. got an answering machine and no return call. I tried emailing him. Got a format email back.

*Waves arms wildly* Yoohoo, Mr. Henry, anybody there?

EDIT: The phone number is his order line, for ordering his books.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

undo

I've looked into the revelations and if they do coincide with the mayan calender then we're in for quite an event in 6 years or so...that is freaky my question to you UNDO is...Does the Mayan calender have anything to do with the revelations(rev 9 freaked me out) and if so how????

GREAT THREAD BTW ,FASCINATING!!!!KEEP IT UP I'M LOVIN' IT!!

rocques22

Mayan Calendar is an enigma to me. The jury is out on that one. Of course, with end times prophecy, anything that suggests it was knowledge given to humans by supernatural beings , has the potential to be true and/or describing the same thing from a different perspective. The item at issue in that instance is, who was giving the info and can it be trusted? We just don't know.. It's interesting, however!

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Whew.... Read all 29 pages in just under 2 hours with included research to figure out what you were talking about.

Undo- Incredible work here. Very dedicated!

I found a few things interesting which lead me to wonder a bit about the ancient world.

"Okay, if you know anything about ancient Sumer, then you would know Enki (or Ea, or Enki-Ea, all the same guy) . He supposedly built a ziggurat in ancient Sumer but the description of it is FAR from being a ziggurat. It's said to have been composed entirely of silver (not mud bricks covered in silver but entirely of silver). It's interior was a "tangled thread beyond understanding", the walls speak and give advice, it floats and hovers, and shines so brightly it lights up the area. Oh and it also "roars." I'm not making this up. It's in their ancient texts (see "Enki and the World Order"). This is not the description of a ziggurat. But if you were to see a depiction of Enki's ziggurat, it would be maybe four floors high, each floor a bit smaller than the one below it, with a glowing "Temple" on top, and have the appearance of a throne (such as the Emperor's throne in the Emperor's Palace, Forbidden City, China) or the typical UFO model (the saucer, but in this case, with squared corners and a lighted, glowing dome on top)." - Undo

Later you brought up the Lapiz Lazuli was used to decorate it.

Also you brought up how Revelation and other texts say that when these things are used all hell is going to break loose.

This is a little mini theory of my own which I have developed throughout these two hours of reading and researching.

First off I definetly believe in Extra-terrestial beings coming down onto earth to help the early peoples of this planet to develop. Why? I don't know but I can guess it wasn't in hopes of someday having a friend in space.

Lets say what Undo is saying is true for a moment here. Stargates did and still do exist and ancient peoples all over the world have had contact with ET's.

This is where the Lapiz Lazuli thing hits me. The largest concentrations of Lapiz Lazuli are found in mines within modern day Chile. It is the countries largest mineral export. Now talking about something as large as what Undo has described is most likely going to take quite a bit of Lapiz Lazuli. If it in fact came from Chile or anywhere in South America it would have to be taken back to Sumer or the ziggurat would have to have been in Chile for it to be decorated before hand.

This is where the "all hell breaks loose comes into play."
Reminds me a bit of Doom 3 when the teleportation device is turned on.
"Amazing things will happen here soon. You just wait..."- Dr. Malcolm Betruger
*Pulls self back to reality*

I'm speculating that these stargates were not just gateways to other planets or other galaxies. I'm thinking that the whole world was interconnected by a system of gates. This would somewhat explain the similarities between the three major pyramid builders. (Aztec, Maya and Egyptian) It also would explain why major civilizations sprang up in certain areas quickly and not others. This of course carries the assumption that there is a few more gates lying around somewhere though.

Undo- Do you believe this is possible?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
jeff,

YEP! I surely do. Yep, yep, yep. But the lapis lazuli, I don't think it was really lapis lazuli. I think it may have been comparative explanation. In other words, the authors of the text, didn't know what it was but it was blue and hard like lapis lazuli, so they decided it must be lapis lazuli. The reason I say this is because it says that Enki's "E.ABZU" was built somewhere else! It's called the "Home Faraway Built" and Samuel Noah Kramer (the man who originally deciphered the texts) said it was built in the Abzu and rose up from it. That must've been one heckuva big gate. Either that or the thing was resizeable. lol

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Zorgon,

He eluded to Heiser when he mentioned that person who was a scholar of the texts claiming you can't connect the words star and gate, in the various etymologies of the word "Nibiru" or "Nibru."

Okay you did pay attention then

I tried calling him before. got an answering machine and no return call. I tried emailing him. Got a format email back.

*Waves arms wildly* Yoohoo, Mr. Henry, anybody there?

EDIT: The phone number is his order line, for ordering his books.

Drats! I never tried it, but it figures... Now I will have to do work to track him down... Hmmmm He has lectured here in Laughlin... maybe he is closer than we know... He must have tapped into us somehow LOL

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Okay.

I see why they could have just labeled it as Lapiz Lazuli because when it looks like it, feels like it, It must be it... Right?

I just makes me wonder because when "we" (As humans) go somewhere on a vacation... etc what do we do? We bring back little souvenirs and what not. Which makes me wonder if he just decided to snatch up some Lapiz Lazuli for looks or because it has some special property when paired with some other element or mineral.

Your probably right in saying that it was just described that way.
Just an educated guessing game at this point

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

But the lapis lazuli, I don't think it was really lapis lazuli.

PSSSSTTTT A Note from yer technical department....

Remember a discussion about "blue apples"
[Notice how he describes what they DO in his video...that is key point]

Now then lets take it a little further...

Moray, 1920's Free Energy "box" was powered by what he called "the Swedish Stone"

Nazi Vril organization... talked about the Secret Violet Blue Stone from the Aliens...

Element 115... described by Bob Lazar... and of which rumor has it that our Government was given 500 lbs or so... [you DON"T want to know what they did with it
]

Naquada... bluish material that forms the stargate and powers them..

Getting the picture yet?

Zero Point [free energy from the aether is REAL, NASA is experimenting with it] but it seems that this strange "rock" by whatever name you want to go by... is and has been the key "missing link" to all the alternate drive systems and energy research..

But ummmmm ya didn't hear it from us....

Now then... just what ARE they mining on the moon?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Oh now that's very interesting.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join