It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

An earth symbol has been revealed inside the secret chamber in the great pyramid, heres hoping they find the gate inside too.
news.discovery.com...=rssnws1
edit on 27-5-2011 by DuneKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight

An earth symbol has been revealed inside the secret chamber in the great pyramid, heres hoping they find the gate inside too.
news.discovery.com...=rssnws1
edit on 27-5-2011 by DuneKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Well that wasn't a very nice skeptical approach, because 1) it assumes lack of intelligence on the parts of those you disagree with, for whatever reason, and 2) it assumes someone is making money off this concept and insinuates that such an event (making money) would be bad.

1) i'm not stupid, not lacking in intelligence, just have a few memory leaks.

2) if i have made money off this idea so far, no one told me.

Perhaps you could try picking an issue you disagree with, in particular, and explain why you disagree with it?

edit on 27-5-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

well isn't that interesting ?
that's the sun over the pyramid symbol for earth. no way! lol
no that's too much lol no no no. lol oh gosh, lol

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
i do believe you, couple of questions my man

1. i have a theory combined with my cousins, he says that Sadam Hussain didn't let European scientist study the star gate, so USA stepped in and took control of the whole country. He said (my cousin) that the USA and European nations are trying to seal off and shut down the Iraqi Stargate before 2012 because when Nibiru comes the stargate is a bridge for their Aliens to come here, the aliens on Nibiru are Benevolent thats why according to out history civilization originated there, the Niburians (aliens from nibiru) helped them, and in turn we gave them gold. What you think about that?

2. i do belive that there are stargates surrounding/near the old civilizations and wonders of the worlds, like the pyramids. the show made on stargates has some truth to it. what do you think they do?

interesting topic Thanks

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

i have sitchin's earth chronicles series, and have read them and critiques of them. personally, i don't think his initial nibiru theory is correct, and i'll tell ya why:

1) the word nibiru wasn't even in the sumerian lexicon until babylon, where it was used by astronomers/astrologers to describe the crossing of a planet across the meridian of the sky, in this case, it was applied to both jupiter and mercury. whether it was applied to other planets, like mars or saturn, is not available in the babylonian astronomers/astrologers records that we currently have access to. HOWEVER, the word "Nibru" (not nibiru) was in sumerian-akkadian texts and referred to EN.LIL's temple city on the Euphrates, known today as Nippur. The etymology is: nibru, nibiru, nibbur, nippur. It means the crossing place.

2) This is an important point and goes hand in hand with "as above so below." The heavens were mirrored on the ground. The Euphrates, for example, was mirrored in the sky. At Nibru, there was a crossing place where you could pass over the river, so in the sky was the crossing place as well, to mirror the one at Nibru, and the planets that passed over that point, were said to be "nibiru" (crossing). This essentially means that it could be ANY heavenly body, crossing the meridian of the sky of 4000 BC, as it correlated to the mirrored heavens on the earth.

3) the symbol that he claimed depicted our sun with 10 planets in our solar system, as shown on a cylinder seal, turns out to be one star in a constellation of importance, not our sun in our solar system. It's possible its one of the Pleaides, in the constellation Taurus.

edit on 27-5-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
p.s. if i were to pick a planet in our solar system we might have originated from other than earth, i'd say mars, not only because of the many references to it thru out ancient history, but also the data concerning its original appearance - et.al, it had oceans and atmosphere, and were it a bit closer to the sun, most likely could sustain homo sapians. also references to the word red in relation to adam, and possible connections sitchin was picking up regarding a red planet... it could be his "nibiru" was an ancient reference to mars during the catastrophe that lead to its current status (missing water and atmosphere).

this would also tie in velikovsky's theories of an early catastrophe in our solar system, although he thinks the moon was formed from a chunk of the earth. this is where sitchin picked up the ball and totally rearranged the enuma elish translation so that tiamat (a wormhole from what i can tell) became a proto earth, crashing into other heavenly bodies in our solar system, forming the current grouping. i think he's completely wrong on that. he has good stuff, no doubt, but when i read enuma elish, i see tiamat "creating" the gods/monsters/armies in much the same way as the references in revelation 9 (the bottomless pit chapter that is the foundational cause of this thread), which is not talking about the creation of planets. they sound eerily the same. (the relevant passages in enuma elish and revelation 9, that is)

edit on 28-5-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
thanks for clearing that up for me

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

i need to make an addendum to that: as far as the wormhole reference and tiamat is concerned, as i mentioned earlier, it is a matter of orders of magnitude. the magnitude of the wormhole/blackhole, and whether it was artificially created/harnassed or naturally occuring, has some bearing on what comes out of it (or goes into it in some cases). the differences have been confused in ancient translations, which leads me to believe the mechanisms are nearly identical, but one is artificially created and harnassed, whereas the other is a more natural affair. the more natural example is the super massive black hole, although it may also be artificially created, the mechanism and sentience capable of doing such a thing would be beyond the pale.

edit on 28-5-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Warning posters. Be careful what videos, excerpts or photographs you post in this thread, from now on. Seems the government has decided it wants to put people in jail for five years if they embed youtube videos which contain any portion of copyrighted material. I'm trying to get a mod to edit this thread and remove anything that may be considered copyrighted.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I belive in stargates but are there any pictures of one?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dinogur
i do believe you, couple of questions my man

1. i have a theory combined with my cousins, he says that Sadam Hussain didn't let European scientist study the star gate, so USA stepped in and took control of the whole country. He said (my cousin) that the USA and European nations are trying to seal off and shut down the Iraqi Stargate before 2012 because when Nibiru comes the stargate is a bridge for their Aliens to come here, the aliens on Nibiru are Benevolent thats why according to out history civilization originated there, the Niburians (aliens from nibiru) helped them, and in turn we gave them gold. What you think about that?

2. i do belive that there are stargates surrounding/near the old civilizations and wonders of the worlds, like the pyramids. the show made on stargates has some truth to it. what do you think they do?

interesting topic Thanks

It's an interesting theory.

But most people challenges the idea that primitive man could have worked for beings with the ability to traverse space. The logic applied in this scenario is that beings with the technical know how to travel through space must be so advanced that they do not need the assistance of manual labor to "mine" gold from Earth.

To be honest, we have no idea what Aliens from outer space are capable of and reversely, we have no idea what they're "not" capable of.

Just because Aliens are very advanced, it doesn't mean you can automatically assume those "Annunaki's" (if they exist) can somehow sap/filter the gold content from possibly miles deep within the Earth. We just don't know what they can or can't do, let alone why they would require the help of primitive locals for manual labor or why they wouldn't need manual labor.

I know one thing for sure though, recently I discovered why, if there's any reason at all, for these supposedly Annunaki's to mine gold.

Now this neat little bit of info came from another thread titled: "Top 10 Most Extreme Substances".

There are few things known to man hotter than the interior of a freshly microwaved Hot Pocket, but this stuff manages to break even that record. Created by smashing gold atoms together at nearly the speed of light, it’s called a quark-gluon soup, and it reaches a balmy 4 trillion degrees Celsius, a mere 250,000 times hotter than the inside of the sun. The amount of energy released in the collision was sufficient to melt protons and neutrons, which in itself could be featured on a list of things you never even knew were possible. Scientists think this substance could give us an idea of what the birth of our universe was like, so it’s good to see they aren’t just creating tiny supernovas for the fun of it. However, the really good news is that the soup was only a trillionth of a centimeter across, and only lasted for a trillionth of a trillionth of a second.

Please do note the letters in bold.

It took us quite a few thousand years to figure this out and we have the LHC now to prove it.

If we make the connections... connecting the dots..

Well, I can clearly see why Gold was valued by humans like no other in ancient times. I can also understand why the Annunaki's (if they even exist) would want to have massive amounts of this substance.

What I can't figure out is, if these supposed advanced Aliens really did exist in the past, why in the hell would they come to Earth to mine gold. Is gold so precious that it can only be found on Earth in large quantities? I mean, are there Gold deposits on other habitable/inhabitable planets?

But then I realize it could be a distance issue. I mean, Earth could literally be the closest planet that had an abundance of Gold. I mean think about it, if you're out of gas and there happen to be a gas station 2 blocks away which your eyes can see, would you drive 20 miles further out to go to another gas station?

Any how, sorry for the long post and apologies ahead of times if I derailed this thread in any way or form.

edit on 6/8/2011 by truthseeker84 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/8/2011 by truthseeker84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
i believe (truthful affirmation) that stargates are REAL , i know this personally from having seen alien races use them during my abductions

i challenge any skeptics to prove to me they are fake, the burden is on the disbelievers/disinfo agents to disprove they exist, until then we must accept that they are real

the war in iraq was fought over a stargate located in Al-Arash, Irak

the war in libya is being fought because Momar Kadafi is using a personal stargate to buld his wealthy by stealing ancient gold from a alternative universe earth

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
No they dont exist sorry..

Nope Sorry...
you can show me any history channel special, you like..

There is no proof
outside of" abductees and contactees" who believe they can talk to fish.

This is where someones child comes along and calls me a troll, sheep etc.
edit on 16-6-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
I belive in stargates but are there any pictures of one?

Nope, still unproven science.
wikipedia has a few pages about the tv show though.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david

Originally posted by Turiddu
reply to post by blupblup

Do you ever actually contribute anything? All I ever see you do is troll.
It's not what's in the picture, it's about the server that picture was originally hosted. Which would be the NSA. Fake or not. Why was it being hosted by the NSA?

The trolls in this thread are really pathetic.

OMG THE NSA IS HOSTIMG A PICTURE...OMG!!

Anybody who disagrees with us is a troll!

Grow up

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutch_Rick

Wow, it is nice to know that there are some awake and aware people out there and you are one of them.

Don't let any of the trolls bring you down................yep, we not only went into the Middle East for the Oil.

When you have large battle ships from almost every nation in one spot you know something is going on.

I've been researching the Gulf of Aden and word is that yes there is or was (if TPTB haven't removed it) a Star Gate there that recently became activated.

I also find it interesting that many ancient artifacts were removed and or destroyed when we first invaded Iraq. Artifacts that may have pointed to a more accurate picture of humanity's history.

A lot is being kept from the general public.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by stuffofnightmares

Get real.....................the stuff that has real power, isn't available to "the public", isn't even known about by "the public".

Now, put down your ipod, your video games, your romance novels, that remote and big mac and start doing some heavy duty research.

Yes Stargates are real and TPTB, not our leaders (they are simply PR Puppets for show) the real power behind the thrones and high leather back chairs, know about and are scrambling to procure them.

Dimensional portals.

We have some natural ones here on Earth but techie ones, that's a prize - and no, they are not for sale nor publized.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
reply to post by caladonea

No there aren't. "Stargates" only exist in the fictional world.

How do you know they only exist in the fictional world? Where is your proof that they don't exist?

new topics

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join