It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I havnt read the whole 200 plus pages but I do have knowledge on this topic "Stargates"
Ignore those who dont contribute to your thread and if they are here to consistantly throw doubt in your thread every time someone attempts to make a comment or reply as I have seen and been reading so far ..

The Moderators should deal with this, It is annoying ... I want to make a reply to this thread in support of this toppic but I refuse to be on a thread with people constantly trying to insult or make ridiculas sly remarks to everyones replys

Sorry I will check back later maybe ths person will be warned or something ??? I see so many threads get way to much BS from hre skeptics saying it once is enough already ya dont have to hang out and attack everyones beliefs .. BBL..NSG52

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
And here is some recent reference material (that is, recent vs.ancient texts)

Wormholes Take on a New Dimension
BBC News Sci/Tech
news.bbc.co.uk...

A Traversable Wormhole
Russian Theoretical Physicist, Sergei Krasnikov
arxiv.org...

Google Scholar
An Entire page of related links
scholar.google.com...

IBM's Quantum Teleportation

But the six scientists found a way to make an end run around this logic, using a celebrated and paradoxical feature of quantum mechanics known as the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen effect. In brief, they found a way to scan out part of the information from an object A, which one wishes to teleport, while causing the remaining, unscanned, part of the information to pass, via the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen effect, into another object C which hasfigure never been in contact with A. Later, by applying to C a treatment depending on the scanned-out information, it is possible to maneuver C into exactly the same state as A was in before it was scanned. A itself is no longer in that state, having been thoroughly disrupted by the scanning, so what has been achieved is teleportation, not replication.

www.research.ibm.com...

Artificial Black Holes
Professor U. Leonhardt
University of St. Andrews

Google Video Link

And, as far as i'm concerned, the ultimate evidence that ties ALL of this together into a coordinated whole, is this SCIENCE channel program about a group of scientists named the Newkirk group, who discovered that there are super massive black holes at the center of EVERY galaxy and that they appear to have been responsible for the creation of the galaxies themselves. In effect, it's a matter of orders of magnitude. From super massive to ship sized, to personal sized, artificially generated or naturally occuring, all are combined into the knowledge written down by our ancestors, as varying descriptions of "God" as Creator, of the God creating the Gods, as God creating the universe, and invariably, as God creating life. (That's the simplified version. it's alot more complex than that!).

Watch it! Good stuff.

Google Video Link

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
These silly accusations of "trolling" and the talk of "productive additions" to this thread are merely cover for the fact that NO evidence exists for this topic. This entire 200+ page topic is merely another ATS fantasy world building exercise, where members help create a fictional narrative for their own personal pleasure. Frankly it is getting old and it is time for these topics to be called out. "Deny Ignorance" means denying silly topics where members collaborate on making up a fictional world. This kind of thing has a place on other forums but not here. Just look at the name of this topic: "stargates are real". Well guess what? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

Nothing silly about what I said. You troll threads here all the time. You enter a thread, ask questions that make it very obvious you haven't actually read through the thread and go on to demand evidence. You do that here constantly and I simply called you out on it. You hit and run. Then come back a little later and do it again if your post wasn't answered or someone calls you out. I was on here one night in this same Alien and UFO section and the top twelve threads at that moment all had you as the last poster and in each one you had done the same thing, a hit and run troll attack. Went in, called the thread BS and demanded evidence. 12 threads all in a matter of a few minutes? That's a troll on a hunt. See my signature? When I see a troll, they get called out.

Undo has said countless times what her "evidence" is (proof you are only trolling and haven't read anything) and she doesn't push this on anyone as if it's all fact (more proof you haven't read everything). She makes it very clear these are all her theories and opinions and isn't pushing it as 100% fact.

I stand by what I said about you and anyone can see what I'm talking about by looking at your post history and they'll see I'm right.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

Just look back at my reply I read bits and peices ok I skipped around in this tread but I refuse to put up with this guys ignorant comments an mind set he acts like a imature child .. enough said

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

It's true. I've noticed that Turiddu guy before, always claiming there's no evidence and never actually reading anything.

Either he could be a common pointless troll like you said or maybe he works for the government to get on websites like this and try to "discredit" people or somehow act like he knows everything...

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the government hires goons to get online and call us all conspiracy theorists and use the giggle factor on us. Hey, I've seen it on YouTube video comments with the automated responses...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato

It's true. I've noticed that Turiddu guy before, always claiming there's no evidence and never actually reading anything.

Either he could be a common pointless troll like you said or maybe he works for the government to get on websites like this and try to "discredit" people or somehow act like he knows everything...

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the government hires goons to get online and call us all conspiracy theorists and use the giggle factor on us. Hey, I've seen it on YouTube video comments with the automated responses...

You could be right .. regardless whether or not he is government or not this is a forum and this isnt the place to constantly be a pest or keep repeating how much you disagree one reply stating how you feel and then leave .

But no this guy keeps it up and its sicking so this >>>>>Turiddu guy

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

i dunno what would need to be discredited, because:

1) if it's the topic of traversable, artificial wormholes, that's already being studied, worked on and reported about in major news articles and universities. so what would be the point of saying it isn't a real possibilty? i'm not the one who was initially saying these things are scientifically valid, the scientists were and are. i'm just pointing to their commentary to back up my theory on the possibility in ancient texts.

2) if they had developed or found a working device, capable of generating a traversable wormhole, they wouldn't discuss it and not likely to send out goons to discredit it, since it only draws attention to the topic, which has oodles of scientific support. so again, it seems pointless to troll about it.

because of 1) and 2) above, i find it unlikely that' he's trying to discredit the thread because he works for the government, but more likely to believe he's trying to discredit the thread because it insists on the validity of ancient history, which he was taught or believes or is required to pretend, is fictional, particularly as it applies to the possibility of advanced technology being present on ancient earth

edit on 16-5-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Yes, of course, I work for the government. I am a CIA Intelligence Officer assigned to Kirtland AFB with the mission of discrediting UFO and Alien reports so the "Real Truth" stays hidden. Yes of course this is the explanation for my insistence that ALL UFO/Alien reports be upheld to the scientific standard and provide the needed evidence to back up their wild claims.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

from the ancient book of enoch

"And I saw a deep abyss, with columns of heavenly fire, and among them I saw columns of fire fall, which were beyond measure alike towards the height and towards the depth (my edit: descending and ascending columns in an active galaxy). And beyond that abyss I saw a place which had no firmament of the heaven above, and no firmly founded earth beneath it: there was no water upon it, and no birds, but it was a waste and horrible place. I saw there seven stars like great burning mountains, and to me, when I inquired regarding them, The angel said: 'This place is the end of heaven and earth: this has become a prison for the stars and the host of heaven."

any clue what he's talking about?
it's a logic puzzle. deduce it.

1. it has a column of "fire" going up, and a column of fire going down, for as far as the eye can see.

2. there's a big "abyss", no heaven there, no firmament, no ground, no stars/planets, no water, no animals,

3. and seven stars were caught in its grasp. now what pray tell is this man talking about? (thousands of years ago, i might add)

i can tell ya. he's talking about this

Google Video Link

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
sup op ,i've read all of Sitchins earth chronicles book series ,i'm fairly knowledgeable regarding his translations of the Sumerian texts ,a lot of people are saying that he was wrong in his translations regarding the Annunaki ,planet Nibiru,whats your take on his 20 year research on the subject? and can you translate Sumerian or are you getting info from a source , if so who?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

i don't agree with some of his work, and do agree with other parts. the translations i'm using are from penn state university. here psd.museum.upenn.edu...
i've also gotten a list of reading materials from the oxford oriental institute, here:
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Topato

i dunno what would need to be discredited, because:

1) if it's the topic of traversable, artificial wormholes, that's already being studied, worked on and reported about in major news articles and universities. so what would be the point of saying it isn't a real possibilty? i'm not the one who was initially saying these things are scientifically valid, the scientists were and are. i'm just pointing to their commentary to back up my theory on the possibility in ancient texts.

2) if they had developed or found a working device, capable of generating a traversable wormhole, they wouldn't discuss it and not likely to send out goons to discredit it, since it only draws attention to the topic, which has oodles of scientific support. so again, it seems pointless to troll about it.

because of 1) and 2) above, i find it unlikely that' he's trying to discredit the thread because he works for the government, but more likely to believe he's trying to discredit the thread because it insists on the validity of ancient history, which he was taught or believes or is required to pretend, is fictional, particularly as it applies to the possibility of advanced technology being present on ancient earth

I agree, this fellow tends to reek of an extreme skeptic+ troll mentality. It isn't even worth it to pay attention to the head in the ground troll.

As per Stargates, awesome TV show with many interesting possibilities. Many people forget that science fiction often leads to science fact in some cases. Look at Star Trek and how we are already in the process of creating/inventing some of the technology as presented in that show. And look at all the weird stuff the US Military/Intelligence industrial complex has already done or wanted to do. During the Clinton years they wanted to build a gay bomb(meaning they think it is highly probably that they could build one); a bomb designed to turn enemy combatants into raging homosexuals.

Heck they also wanted to build a neutron bomb(I think that is what ti is called) but scraped it after every other country on the planet started to flip out; a Neutron bomb in theory has the power of a nuke bomb but with only a small chance of releasing a small amount of radiation.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
how would the ancients have described such an experience?

edit on 17/5/11 by mcrom901 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

also check the following documentary....

Google Video Link

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
My last post about the trolling out of respect for undo

He's a troll, not a dis-info agent.

Each post of his is the same. Demanding evidence when it's very clear he hasn't read any of the thread besides the title or the first post. When I and now others have called him out, his posts then change to sarcastic attempts to make the one he is replying to sound like a "nutjob conspiracy theorist". His explanation that he just wants some scientific evidence is BS. He knows that the specific evidence he wants doesn't exist, so that will always be his reason why he comes in here to demand it. Purposely asking for specific evidence that he knows undo wouldn't have. He's a classic troll who wont stop until he gets bored with it.

It was easier to ignore when you could actually click ignore to get rid of it. Now that we can no longer ignore someone, they just take advantage of that and troll even more.

/end of troll rant

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have not read this whole thread, but from what I have read. I'm deducing that Stargate's could be possible. Knowing that almost all of the ancient civilizations say a lot of the same things. And that they had no communication. I also agree that the T.V. show would be a great cover up. I only have two problems:
1) How did they originally get here. You would have to move faster than light, and i'm pretty sure that is against the laws of physics.

2) How would they possibly work?

Does anyone have any theories or mathematical equations that would explain these?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nothingbutlemons
I only have two problems:
1) How did they originally get here. You would have to move faster than light, and i'm pretty sure that is against the laws of physics.

2) How would they possibly work?

Does anyone have any theories or mathematical equations that would explain these?

1) a) I'm not sure regarding how they got here or when. There's no specific data as to origination, b) Faster than light travel works on the same premise as quantum teleportation.

IBM's Quantum Teleportation
www.research.ibm.com...

2) See link above

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
nothing is impossible,would like to see your evidence.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
i was reading data on enoch and black holes, after having found a video on the subject (which is posted in this thread). i noted that people are not comfortable with the king james type english it was translated in, so i thought it'd be helpful to put the :"super massive black hole" verses into modern terminology. here we go:

the original translation
"And I saw a deep abyss, with columns of heavenly fire, and among them I saw columns of fire fall, which were beyond measure alike towards the height and towards the depth. And beyond that abyss I saw a place which had no firmament of the heaven above, and no firmly founded earth beneath it: there was no water upon it, and no birds, but it was a waste and horrible place (my edit: the black hole). I saw there seven stars like great burning mountains, and to me, when I inquired regarding them, The angel said: 'This place is the end of heaven and earth: this has become a prison for the stars and the host of heaven."

my retranslation
And I saw a deep black hole with jets of fire descending and ascending from it. The jets of fire were so long, i could not guess at their measurement. And the black hole had nothing in it. It was swirling (chaotic). I saw seven stars in its gravity, and when I asked about the stars, the angel said "This place is the end (and the beginning) of the stars and planets. Its gravitational pull, is so strong, the heavenly bodies can't escape once in its gravity well."

edit on 27-5-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Call me a troll, skeptic...or just plain lazy. But after hundreds of pages has anyone presented undeniable evidence that stargates are real, or is it nothing more than linking to out of context, dated religious text, documentaries, and folks in the "field" that have highly questionable motives and/or intelligence?

Sure, it would be so cool if stargates were real. But to base belief in them on the things I have read so far in this thread is a stretch for me.

Everyone wants to think there were these amazing, documented things going on in the past that for some reason have been lost over the years. Yet, at the time of these amazing things, there are writings that make perfect sense and don't require one's imagination to interpret. So am I to believe that the most amazing and important things going on in the world at the time were documented in a manner that leaves so much to imagination when many other more mundane things were documented so very clearly?

Help me out here, what am I missing (other than possible too open of a mind of a paycheck from the man for those that knee-jerk want to call me a disinfo agent or something else as ignorant)

new topics

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join