It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Every word? realy? surely thats an exageration? can you explain how is it the words of the ignorant skeptical liers have value?

edit on 28-9-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye because: I

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Your right. There is far more noise than information.

Perhaps it is better to define useful information and access to the same. Percentage of the first declines in the presence of disinformation, and percentage of the second declines in the presence of sanitation.

If either of these scenarios succeed, then there will be a lot of "shoulda, coulda, woulda".

edit on 9/28/2010 by Matyas because: BTW, love your avatar.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Have no idea........balls in your court.

second line.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
Yes go on, this is interesting stuff.

Okay, if you know anything about ancient Sumer, then you would know Enki (or Ea, or Enki-Ea, all the same guy) . He supposedly built a ziggurat in ancient Sumer but the description of it is FAR from being a ziggurat. It's said to have been composed entirely of silver (not mud bricks covered in silver but entirely of silver). It's interior was a "tangled thread beyond understanding", the walls speak and give advice, it floats and hovers, and shines so brightly it lights up the area. Oh and it also "roars." I'm not making this up. It's in their ancient texts (see "Enki and the World Order"). This is not the description of a ziggurat. But if you were to see a depiction of Enki's ziggurat, it would be maybe four floors high, each floor a bit smaller than the one below it, with a glowing "Temple" on top, and have the appearance of a throne (such as the Emperor's throne in the Emperor's Palace, Forbidden City, China) or the typical UFO model (the saucer, but in this case, with squared corners and a lighted, glowing dome on top).

When Enki's "ziggurat" first came here, it emerged from the abyss, the underworld called the Abzu or Apsu, and landed in what was to become Sumer. He and his compadres then set about building ancient Sumer. This event is detailed briefly in Genesis 6:4 of the bible, the Book of Enoch and in Enki and the World Order.

What has so many confused is how it could come up from down. The answer is that the down it came from was a stargate.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]

In my opinion: absolute garbage.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I have only read through the first few pages and the last few. I haven't seen anything beyond theoretical interpretation of unreliable text or symbols. I am absolutely open to the idea that there may be star-gates but every time some one talks about them they only have 2nd or 3rd hand testimony or dubious interpretations of ancient text.
Someone here stated that everyone that has read the full post is a believer. That has intrigued me, so I am interested if anyone can direct me to a more concise version of the theories here as I don't feel like reading 260 pages of diluted chatter. I would be very grateful for any direction to either another post here or to another site?
Thanks

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BungleX I would be very grateful for any direction to either another post here or to another site?
Thanks

Wormhole Physics 101
www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BungleX

well i considered it for awhile but then decided, if someone wants to know something they can always ask me or discuss it with me. when's the last time you spoke directly with an author of a book, who was willing to attempt to answer your questions?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

z,

those are instructions for playing stargate sg1 roleplaying game.

good idea to read it tho!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The statement "Stargates aren't real" is like saying "Gravity isn't real" the theory or idea is almost in an infancy to our societal standards. Yet cannot be pushed out of the picture or swept under the rug.

A stargate is not only a device, but it is a term to ascribe: Movement from A to B 'outside of time'
(outside of time, means quite literally 'outside' the linear matrix of time, also it is referring to usually an OMNIPOTENT state or placement)

Also, we are not going to get very far if we ignore or sweep things under the rug.. the spiritual nature of reality is integral to science. Science/Spirituality are mutually INCLUSIVE, although each have their own terminological niches, but they are umbrella words! And so we find ourselves without a foundation to study the universe unless we open our mind to consider and observe the 'impossible'.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuffofnightmares
ok you think stargates exist... share with me some enlightening evidence you have on your theory, and, if a stargate was available to the public, how much would be on the price tag??

I think thats the point... read his book for the evidence....

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jed1Knight

Originally posted by stuffofnightmares
ok you think stargates exist... share with me some enlightening evidence you have on your theory, and, if a stargate was available to the public, how much would be on the price tag??

For someone who uses the name jed1Knight, your grasp of the force leaves much to be desired

The price tag? FREE and it's SHE not HE DOH!

Seems your reading skills match you mastery of the force

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

For someone who uses the name jed1Knight, your grasp of the force leaves much to be desired

The price tag? FREE and it's SHE not HE DOH!

Seems your reading skills match you mastery of the force

Fair points! It was a little bit of a rushed post! The force stayed in bed after I got up this morning!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well are your books for sale? Is it possible to obtain the names of them?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astraios

Well are your books for sale? Is it possible to obtain the names of them?

Ah so you read as far as the first post eh? Well the books are $49.95 each...

ermmm wait no they are FREE
www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yahweh as recounted in the Book of Exodus, Chapters 7–12, to convince Pharaoh to let the poorly treated Israelite slaves go. Pharaoh did not permit this until after the tenth plague. The plagues were applied in a way to portray clearly the reality of Israel’s God, and by contrast the impotence of Egypt’s gods.[1] Some commentators have associated several of the plagues with judgment on specific gods associated with the Nile, fertility and natural phenomena.[2] According to the book of Exodus, God proclaims that all the gods of Egypt will be judged through the tenth and final plague. The killings of the first born was one of these plagues.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
When will Stargate will be open, filmed and presented to the public?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hi undo
Coming from a slightly different perspective:-
Stargates are mentioned in Ancient Egyptian Texts.
There is the Northern stargate which lays between Gemini and Taurus.
This correspondes to the constellations that bridge the Milky Way.
Of course Orion and Ophesius lay between Gemini and Taurus.
Ophesius was considered the 13th Zodiac sign in ancient times.
When we look towards this stargate we are looking outward from the Milky Way Centre.
The southern stargate lays between Saggitarius and Scorpio.
When we look towards these constellations we are looking inward toward the Milky Way Centre.

Dante the Italian poet 1300s wrote a trilogy called Divine Comedy which I am sure you know of. He is guided by Virgil through the ever deepening circles of the Inferno and then up the Mountain of Purgatory.
He then enters the garden of Paradise and is met by Beatrice who appears as a vision descending from the heavens, Beatrice guides Dante through the transit realms of the planets and on reaching the stars he enters through Gemini (Star Gate) to the upper heavens or dimensions if you wish.
This work is an allegory based on beliefs that are heretic to the established Mother Church of his day - Hence his exile under penalty of death.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

well now, isn't THAT interesting. i'm gonna have to take a closer look at dante. i wasn't particularly interested in it, originally. but now that you mention it, might be something there afterall.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by korats

Don't know if it will ever be presented to the public. (if it exists as i've theorized in the thread and ebooks, several have been around for a very long time, and we still don't have filmed evidence. to me, that translates to: not gonna happen)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I just saw a show the other day on the history channel about the "gates of the gods". It's connected with the ancient aliens series. Anyway, there was a place in S. America (Peru, I believe) that was said to be a 'gate'. A large/tall rock outcropping with a kind of doorway carved in it. There was a circular impression right in the middle, which legend says that during certain times of the year if you insert a special golden "sun disc" in the middle of that impression it will open a 'gate' to where the gods reside. Legend describes it appearing as a swirling mist that continually ejects from the blackened shadowy doorway when the gate is accessed/opened. Those that go in or come out appear to fade from view.

I thought this discription was interesting. It reminds me of some of those Pagan Celtic myths and such, about gnomes living IN the rock, and elves visiting our lands by coming and going through the ground, hence the idea of "fairy rings" (not to be confused with fungal rot around trees that have been called fey rings). I remember some stories that associate areas with higher crystal content as potentially accessable gateways to the fey land, if you knew how to open them; Not just quartz in/on the ground but also large massive rocks with high crystaline content.

Perhaps "gates" are everywhere. It is how you would access them which might be different than we conventionally think it would be like. Maybe it's some kind of weird particle physics using/ordering the mass of crystaline structures in some way?

I think that there is a deeper reason this is one of the longest threads on ATS. Is there something that our subconscious is trying to lead us to? Why are many of us so fascinated with the concept (at least) of STARGATES?! It's like some kind of intuitive archtypal answer for the mystically unknown... Why? Is this just from pop-culture conditioning or is there some other deep-seated reason for the pull?

new topics

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join