It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

what's his (matyas) "little wormhole theory"? this i gotta hear.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
posting to get it to page over. see my post above.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i read about collapsing wave function in quantum string theory, several years ago. at first i was confused, until a theoretical physicist explained it starting with schrodinger's cat thought experiment. later i found this video, that summed it up nicely:

it was then i realized that wave-particle theory was basically saying that 3-d space was in part constructed of electrical potential at the subatomic level, propagating as waves that only presented themselves as particles because of the limitations of the equipment measuring it. in effect, the 3rd dimension was only the 3rd dimension because the equipment measuring it is incapable of measuring it as a wave until it has already undergone propagation and acted on the environment (a function of time elapsing). to measure it as a wave, would require the observer be outside the confines of time as we know it OR we are creating the particle from the wave by observing it, which suggests our measuring equipment is capable of creation at a level we were not aware was even possible. that kinda messes with my head.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade
Fail. Unfortunatly for you, it is known that there probably is a unificationtheory (atleast the humanity suspects there is and yes, there in fact is) But modern day science has not yet discovered the actual theory. hence why quantum mechanics and the general law of relativity are seperate.

So what about QED?

Since it is unlikely you know dutch, it mean there are two theories; general relativity and quantummechanics. There is as of yet NO unificationtheory, but we know what it should have for results on approximation.

Even with the UFT it is still an approximation. But I don't need to know Dutch to know this.

Trust me however, there is one and it will screw your little worm hole theory.

I don't have a little wormhole theory. That is an effect.

Consider for a moment the lowly electron. Here we have a mass but no body. Where do you suppose the event horizon begins?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
BTW your vid link... you pasted the embed code not the vid number

Yeah, I know, didn't have time to monkey w/it.

I am getting strange info on GW (global warming), not that I agree. You can U2U me if interested..

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I do like that "toon", but it oversimplifies some important aspects.

First of all, our concepts about cancelling need to change. You can cancel numbers, but waves do not cancel, they superimpose. Proof of this can be seen with the Poisson Spot. It is how your phased array works with your radar.

Secondly, each electron is moving within a "light bubble". That is to say each electron is carrying a bubble of information propagating omnidirectionally at the speed of light. So the information in observation reaches the electron before the electron gets close to the slit. Actually it is a time reverse wave, but I am attempting to show without getting into violation of casualty.

Edit to add the diagram or map I introduced is the best description. The electron interferes with itself because it has the information before arriving at the slit.

The sea that your friend refers to is correct. The electron doesn't really move "through" it. Its density is too great. Instead it is absorbed, then reemitted. This is observable under acceleration as a series of "jumps".

Edit to add this is not to say the electron doesn't move. Its not the same electron.

I know. The deeper you get the more confusing it seems.

Edit to add more confusion. Actually we need to get over paradoxes. Moving back and forth in time is really no different from moving back and forth in space. Once you understand there is no such thing as "now" it becomes easier. If all is motion, which is the rule and not the exception, there is no absolute reference frame, or now. We can never get both the power reading and the wavelength at the same time. Or should I say if you had a camera set by the roadside with a fast shutter speed you can tell where the cars are, but not how fast they are moving. If you slow down the shutter speed, now you can tell how fast they are moving but not where they are.

Time depends on the point of perspective just as space does. If two cars from opposite directions arrive at your camera at the same time, we assign one a forward time, and the other a reverse time. Our train riding Dutchman should be able to attest to that.

edit on 9/21/2010 by Matyas because: You know, I doubt anyone takes this seriously anymore. It is another annoyance we will eventually learn to tune out.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
I do like that "toon", but it oversimplifies some important aspects.

Me simplify it more...

Ancient Mystics used Magic... they Commanded, things Happened
Modern Quantum Physics is beginning to relearned Ancient Secret...
Thoughts Controls Matter...

Jesus said; "For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. " Matthew 17:20

Yoda said: “Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

Luke said: “I can’t believe it.”

Yoda said: “That is why you fail.”

Andrew Carnegie said: "Think, and grow rich"

Albert Einstein said: "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Arthur C Clark said: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

These great men all knew the "Secret" We are just now understanding what they meant

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Precisely! It comes down to what you choose to believe. Why would a child be more likely to survive capsizing in a storm at sea than an adult? Probably because no one told the child he has to die.

Paraphrasing, "...when you eat of the tree you shall surely die..." who you gonna believe? Probably the first because the second says "...you shall not die..." reinforces the first subconsciously.

There is a lot of modification in Genesis, forming, genetic, behavioral, that is how they did it then and that is how they are doing it now. The laws remain absolute, the concepts are distorted by erroneous beliefs.

btw there was only one "tree", but that is for another spacetime.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Lawd it's quiet! Do you suppose I went too far?

This is the "map" I am referring to. Its like a schematic, and a little misleading, but it is good enough to illustrate what is going on.

The electron is nothing more than a transmitter/receiver in the most reduced sense of the word.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
on the topic of the thread, i have managed to figure out how to post an excerpt from a radio interview i was on, on an internet radio show called Feet 2 Fire innersites.com...

thought this might help some people better understand the topic, although i realize there's no easy way to do that considering we're covering like 10,000 or so years of data. lol anyway. here's the interview (i uploaded it to ats media, hopefully it works properly)

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/23/2010 by semperfortis because: Request from Member

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade
Unfortunatly for you, it is known that there probably is a unificationtheory (atleast the humanity suspects there is and yes, there in fact is) But modern day science has not yet discovered the actual theory. hence why quantum mechanics and the general law of relativity are seperate.

Would you mind translating that comment?

Since it is unlikely you know dutch,

well I do... but they also have google translate, so we are okay

Trust me however, there is one and it will screw your little worm hole theory.

No trust is earned, not given. You can earn trust by backing up your facts

edit on 22-9-2010 by zorgon because: NO!!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Damascus and Syrian civilisation actualy predate Sumerian civilisation.

Records of civilisations in chronocological order:

* Damascus, Syria - 8,000 to 10,000 BCE
* Jèriko, West Bank - 9,000 BCE
* Byblos, Lebanon - 7,000 BCE
* Eridu, Sumer/Iraq - 5,400 BCE

Also, evidence archeological exists of habitation and trade communities existing even earlier:

* Topper, South Carolina - roughly 49,000 BCE
* Monte Verde, Chile - 31,000 BCE*
* Cactus Hill, Virginia - 17,700 BCE

Monte Verde being a particlarly interesting site as it shows ' city like' infrastructure and art/culture/trade/religous attritbutes far more sophisticated than even early Syrian cities.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

i have no disagreement with that, as i don't believe they were humans in the first place. i think we arrived sometime round 4000 BC, give or take 1k

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
as outlined earlier in the thread, there's no archaeological/geological evidence for homo sapians before around 3900 BC. earlier artifacts (statuary) are entirely reptilian-mammalian or amphibian-mammalian. the one statue that did appear to depict a human male, turned out to be modified, as did the one statue that appeared to depict a human female (they added a human female head and modified her feet. it was originally a reptilian-mammalian). almost all statues for thousands of years prior to 3900 BC are not homo sapians. this not only works hand in hand with ancient texts, the world over, it corroborates them.

bones also tend to depict everything but homo sapians. even a famous scientist who worked primiarly with cataloging and naming dinosaur species, referred to an earlier race of reptilian-humanoids, predating homo sapians, who he claimed would've had extensive populations, all over the planet. he even had models of the race created and displayed at museums containing the remains of dinosaur species. as a result, the premise of the thread, that homo sapians were brought thru the abzu gates as a slave race around 4000 BC, stands.

edit on 22-9-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
the artist depictions of this skeletal remains (below) are said to be that of an ape-cave-man. the skull is not an ape. (although the rest may be)

it's more than likely a reptilian humanoid species such as presented here:
www.thelivingmoon.com...

this is the mother goddess from catal huyuk, as she originally appeared.
www.mythinglinks.org...
note that she is thick muscled and scaly in appearance and her head is missing. later they gave her a human head and modified her feet so that she wasn't presenting big clawed feet with missing claws, but rather normal human feet, tiny by comparison to the original, coming to a nice, dainty point. most photographs of her, also change her original color from that of a mottled green-gray, to a golden sand color. this serves in not only eliminating the evidence that her head and feet were added recently, but also makes it less obvious that she was not a homo sapian with golden/red/or black skin, but rather a green skinned reptilian-mammalian.
www.reclusiveleftist.com...

edit on 23-9-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
further data on reptilian/amphibian humanoids, these are from ancient sumer and earlier
oi.uchicago.edu...
oi.uchicago.edu...
oi.uchicago.edu...
oi.uchicago.edu...

the wilendorf lady, who was partially obscured by the mesh on her head. not a homo sapian. that bumpy pattern is not hair, it's scales.

vases from pre dynastic abydos egypt (still not homo sapians)

not a homo sapian (note the legs. those stripes are rows of scales)
www.payvand.com...
upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
here we go. side by side comparison so you can see the deliberate modifications made in the second example, and the original color in the second example (although with the modifications made to the rest of it)

it was originally a mottled green-gray-brown. not a golden tan color. its head was missing. it had at least one huge foot which apparently had clawed toes that were partially missing and summarily covered up and replaced with a dainty, pointed toe foot in the second image.

actual color approximation

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
and the missing link that ties them altogether:

the mother goddess dragon

THAT is not a homo sapian. wonder why her head is missing. could it be someone doesn't want us to know the history of the ante-diluvians and homo sapians ?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
and just for fun, i call this post X MARKS THE SPOT

neolithic mother goddess statue

jaffa larval pouch

innnnteresting.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Ancient history is a good place to start. Have you noticed how about 300 years ago or thereabouts, all our ancient history texts were basically ruled unreliable because they mentioned "supernatural" events? All religious texts, (many of which were historical texts that were simply labelled "religious"), except the hieroglyphs from ancient Egypt, were said to be falsehoods. Using the hieroglyphs, they attempted to set a timeline for ancient history, but ignored everything else. That was a big mistake.

No..I have not noticed this. Can you please supply links to corrobrative academic support for this assertion?

Also, within the context you are writing, who is "they" ?

Nearly every ancient civilization refers to a place called the "underworld" and a place called the heavens, both of which appear to be more than simply metaphors for the planets and stars rising and setting into and over the horizon. The ancient Hindus and some of the Buddhists, said the only way to access the upper levels of heaven was via Mt. Meru (also called Mt. Sumeru), which wasn't an actual mountain but a reference to a ziggurat in ancient Sumer (this is the pivotal point, but I don't want to overload your circuits with too much information if you aren't aware of any of these ancient stories). The ancient egyptians also believed in an entrance to the underworld and a boat which travelled on heavenly waters (et.al, a mode of transportation) which carried them into the heavens. The ancient sumerians referred to otherworldly places which were accessed via gateways into the underworld, and gates up to the heavens.

You are aware are you not that the original Mt Meru is in Algeria? That there is also a Mt Meru in Kenya, one in Tanzania? All African nations, none Mesopotomian.

Also...have you considered that any mountain suitibly framed by the symbolic context could be Mt Meru and that the ascent of Meru via the underworld refers to a symbolic mountain/journey between states of consciousness?

Can you supply any historical evidence or academic support for your assertion that Mt Meru mentioned in your post or in any ancient text, has pointed to a particular and literal location of a Sumarian Ziggurat?

Interestingly.. it is written in The Suryasiddhanta that Mt Meru lies in 'the middle of the Earth' ("bhugola-madhya") in the land of the Jambunada (Jambudvipa).

"Jambundada" being both a literal town in Africa and the symbolic place and process of the Dharma's sacred 'wedding feast' . The marriage feast is a symbolism in almost every religous and spiritual text and is a very important symbolism if one is to comprehend the purpose and the role of Mt Meru to soul/body reunion and communion.

Expressivly, again in The Suryasiddhanta, it states' consciencely that 'Su-meru is heard to be in the middle of the Earth, but is not seen there

This form of evidenciary wrtiting is describing a spiritual process and gives more creedence to the assertion that the mountain is mystical...symbolic and so a spiritual mountain not a real one...something existant within the center of the 'earth' - aka the human body- but is "unseen"...aka not a literal place like the liver lungs or heart is 'seen'.

It is clear through most texts, new and old world, the process of Mira and the ascent of Mt Meru are mystical and spiritual maturation processes and evolutionary journeys, not physically quantifiable and though they are based within and so attached to the physical form, our bodies and minds, in an important way they are not reliant on it nor do they benefit the literal/physical in its earthly pursuit of power, control and power over 'technology'.

Perhaps in this sense the technlogy refered to is more one of mind and wisdom...of thought and spirit.....maturity.

I guess it all depends on how much you know about ancient civilizations and their texts. Do you know anything about ancient Sumer?

A great deal. Do you? I wanted to read you with an open mind and be nice but it sounds to me as though you have bought into rehtoric and are bound in an ancestor deification paradigm....Im often wrong and often right and in this case..I just dont know....after erading this thread it seems ot be more about power than presence..which isnt what I feel see or hear when I read the Sumarian and other ancient text.

Rosha.

~*Dont seek to be like wise men..seek what they sought.*~

new topics

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join