It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
when you mention r.e.p.t.i.l.i.a.n.s.

So exactly why is Osiris GREEN again?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

that was my impression as well. i don't really think that's a legit pic

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
It also looks like an obvious photo-manipulation.

And that is what was said when starwarp2000 first posted it...

The point of it was that the image came from a .mil NSA link, as has been pointed out several time. Whether or not anyone believes that at this point is moot because..

A) it was meant for me

B) starwarp2000 has joined the long list of banned members like mike singh and internos even though ATS still keeps this image on the front page so to speak

media.abovetopsecret.com...

So Herr Mossad Agent... the movement of relevant data to Skunkworks, the removal of members... what would your analysis be? Personally I think mayhaps my return was in error

But great observation that the photo is 'photoshopped... star for that!

[/sarcasm]

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Starwarp or whatever his name was never presented any evidence detailing where he got that image from. He posted it here, made some wild claims about it being from the NSA and that was it.

So Herr Mossad Agent.

Oh no you uncovered my secret!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Stargates.

Yes, the ability to warp space/time by bending it using 'exotic particles'. I read all about while reading all the works of Stephan Hawkings. The train is a surprisingly dull place to be and having analysed the personalities of about a hundred people by taking the train daily I got bored. In my boredom I deceided to read Stephan Hawkings because anything in my native language (Dutch) and anything like novels is to much of a pushover for me to even read normally. But I am drifting.

Do not think about stargates in the way that Stephan Hawkings and Einstein talk. I already know that Stephan Hawkings suspects that the space bending theory is wrong. He is, in fact, right about that thought.

Space/time can't be bend. The reason you current theories expect Space/time to be bend are the direct result of the gap between quantum theorie and relativity theorie. Yes, I am talking about humanities lack of understanding of the unificationtheory. I really can't understand why it is so difficult to imagion that the electronfield of atoms and smaller function in a simular way as large matter, but I guess it's not the time yet. Humanity will discover unification for real soon, I guess in the next 200 years. (considering the past 15.000 years that really is a short breath)

There are other ways to get around the space/time grid however. Or rather, through it.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Actually we're reptilian. We have wetware patches over the top that make us mammalian.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon...Personally I think mayhaps my return was in error

Yup. Well, the method. I already laid it out fer ya, totally different ballgame. Amazing how a little time changes everything!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Oh no you uncovered my secret!

Well then git off yer duff and contract me out to build the crate. I don't have the resources.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
matyas, whatcha talkin' about?

what's a mossad agent? israeli? i'm too lazy to look it up.

hey if you are israeli, have you studied torah at all?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

No I'm not, but they need it more than they realize. Mossad is their intelligence gathering entity similar to other infamous three letter alphabet soup agencies throughout the world.

Yes, I have studied the Torah, not extensively. The language is static, unable to help one become "well ordered" in the face of change, thus the "success" of Babel. However it was quite effective for record keeping and delivers an interesting rendition of the eras.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

erm babylonian chaos was a reference to tiamat, the primordial chaos of creation (wormhole/blackhole). .. i do believe, and scientists have found the really BIG version (linking it again, yes again! cause i find it absolutely fascinatingly chained at the event horizon, to this thread idea!

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

i wonder why alpha and omega (rod and staff in his hands) aren't crossed. how interesting.

edit on 19-9-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I doubt stargates are real.But there must be other ways of traveling vast distances in space just like time traveling to the future is scientificly possible(if you travel at the speed of light).

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I was referring to it in the context of concepts and ideas being distorted. However my familiarity with the process of nature allows just enough understanding of the meaning of violating casualty. This is the result of an improperly constructed wormhole.

If the wormhole breaks, the electromagnetic bond is broken between the subject and universe. 10^24 opens seek reconnection, and the probability of getting it right the first time is small. As a result the subject's reality breaks down as he travels through the Omniverse, and mental breakdown occurs in a short subjective time. We therefore cannot place too much stress on spacetime.

Another danger stems from violating casualty. The Grandfather Paradox. If we create a paradox the universe will correct it by shifting our connections to a parallel universe.

So wormhole travel has very narrow options and can be applied only in rare circumstances. It may have occurred in the past, only once, which was enough. Everyone else has to obey the posted speed limit.

Time is bi-directional. The only time in which cause and effect are reversed is reverse time. That is your retarded wave which makes wormhole travel possible.

Anyhow this material is on the edge. I may have it right.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

ah yes, this is where operating outside the laws of physics, comes into play. as a spirit being implanted in a 3d blob of living matter (encounter suit), the blob of living matter dictates the speed but does the spirit have the same restrictions? i don't think so. perhaps the laws that govern the spirit are definable but i doubt it since no one is really interested (except perhaps the spiritually minded)?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Even the spiritual. It's still information, right?

Take your light at the end of the tunnel your NDE'rs report. This is why.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9/20/2010 by Matyas because: You know, I doubt anyone takes this seriously anymore. It is another annoyance we will eventually learn to tune out.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

Unification was discovered a little over a hundred years ago. And yes, spacetime can bend, warp, kink, tear, and squash. Every time you flip on a light switch you are altering spacetime.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

unless, of course, other dimensions have laws we are not capable of factoring in. this video by carl sagan on the subject of fourth dimensional space is an example of that, i think

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Take your light at the end of the tunnel your NDE'rs report. This is why.

NOOOO Run away from the LIGHT! It's bad...

Well errr so I have heard

BTW your vid link... you pasted the embed code not the vid number

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
reply to post by AncientShade

Unification was discovered a little over a hundred years ago. And yes, spacetime can bend, warp, kink, tear, and squash. Every time you flip on a light switch you are altering spacetime.

Fail. Unfortunatly for you, it is known that there probably is a unificationtheory (atleast the humanity suspects there is and yes, there in fact is) But modern day science has not yet discovered the actual theory. hence why quantum mechanics and the general law of relativity are seperate.

Or if you would like I could quote from the dutch version of 'The Universe' written by Stephan Hawkings. As it states on page 18;

Voor een beschrijving van het heelal gaat de wetenschap tegenwoordig uit van twee deeltheorieen - de algemene relativiteitstheorie en de quantummechanica.

and it continues later on the same page;

...We beschikken nog niet over zo'n theorie en het kan ook nog lang duren voor we haar kunnen formuleren, maar we weten wel al veel over de eigenschappen die ze moet hebben.

Since it is unlikely you know dutch, it mean there are two theories; general relativity and quantummechanics. There is as of yet NO unificationtheory, but we know what it should have for results on approximation.

Trust me however, there is one and it will screw your little worm hole theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join