It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think I will withhold my judgement of rocks on Mars until I get to Mars.

I was the same way about trees. I was convinced and obsessed with trees on Mars, and felt I could defend my position with hard evidence. But all that is futile until I can bring one back. There is no progress towards the goal as long as we sit around speculating on moving rocks, aliens, trees, coins, or anything else that we simply cannot prove. When I got kicked out of Mars Uncensored, immediately a spook was tasked to me and I gave him his handler's money's worth in D.C. They don't want us chickens to get organized. Practical. Utilitarian. Reasonable. Oh no, it's better they be talking about the color of Mars, for example.

Its not your fault, or undo's, or anyone else's. It is conditioning. We are taught the stars are too far away. Or that nuclear power is dangerous and therefore must be controlled. Or pieces of paper with numbers on them are valuable. Or there is no perpetual motion when all things are in motion. Or we have to arm Saudi Arabia so they can defend themselves from all those nuclear terrorists in Iran. Or that solar power is clean energy. If it were clean, how come we have to put on sunblock when we go out in the Sun?

On and on it goes, massive interference we are complicit in. The reality is there is no great conspiracy. We are handicapped by our own beliefs. And it is easy to take advantage of that.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I too heard or read somewhere that the War in Iraq had something to with Stargates, with Sadam having had extensive knowlege regarding them, hence the reason for his murder by execution. Many museums in Iraq held ancient records that predated Christianity, and these disappeared early in the war. This of course was blamed on "looting", but it's my belief that the "looters" were actually special forces teams who knew what they were looking for. The famous 'Bagdad Battery' has disappeared along with many other ancient artifacts held in the same museum. For the past couple of thousand years the church through the use of fear, has misdirected humanity from what was once considered the norm, such as stargates and antigravity for instance. People also knew and in a way took it for granted that there is an afterlife, but then along came the church and said it could only be obtained by those who worshipped and lived as they were told. Over the centuries false beliefs were forced upon the people, and many things that were completely natural and beneficial were lost, whilst those who didn't agree with what the church dictated were executed. In many ways mankind has been forced back to the times before those of Sumeria and Babylon. Thanks for the post, and you can bet I'm going to do a search for your books.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

I think it had more to do with denominating oil in euros than dollars. But I have always agreed stargates are possible. When we unify the forces under the electromagnetic, unification takes place in a garage and not a hundred billion dollar facility. Wormholes then become much easier to create, and are likely with an ancient civilization familiar with electricity. Here is a map.

www-users.york.ac.uk...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

there are alot of dynamics in this particular scenario, however. for example, a few chapters later, the sun is seemingly replaced as well. it doesn't mention a solar cataclysm, but rather explains that it simply is no longer needed because the glory of god is the new sun. this particular part of the revelation, bears some serious investigation. is it saying that jupiter becomes a star/sun, a'la 2010 a space odyssey?

and why mention that the sun as we currently interact with it, is no longer a necessity because the new sun (god's glory) is the sun ? is it suggesting an offworld colony in a different system (or elsewhere in our own solar system) or that perhaps like in 2010, jupiter goes stellar? something to ponder, anyway. if jupiter did go stellar, would or wouldn't that massively change saturn?

edit on 14-9-2010 by undo because: changed solar to stellar

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Good point! Thanks much for the link, it's much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Very fun! I always liked the score from "Thus Spake Zarathustra".

I doubt though we will ever witness such an event. Jupiter simply doesn't have enough mass. And if it did it would be a brown dwarf. It already is, the planet radiates more than twice the energy it absorbs. So you could call it a star in the sense it is fusing hydrogen and still be correct.

adsabs.harvard.edu...

So no spectacular ignition for either of those two.

Next up is what you read as "the glory of God". This is information transmission, a subject for light. Without getting into the mechanics, which I could, I will say that light is everywhere and everything. By phasing your mind properly you will see the light in the darkness. The next link is scientific proof. Because the people want science and not magick.

www.glafreniere.com...

That is only one page of this incredible and extensive site.

As a result, whatever we "see" out there is a function of what we are willing to believe we are seeing. That doesn't mean reality bends to our will, rather what color lenses we choose to look at it through. Do you suppose it is only a quirk no one can agree on color scales for the Mars photos? As a race, subconsciously we know this to be true.

Do you suppose all those raw data photos Hubble has made are available in their entirety on the NASA site? Probably not, and this is why. They would challenge our beliefs.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatyasJupiter simply doesn't have enough mass. And if it did it would be a brown dwarf.

Soo.... if Nibiru plows into Jupiter, maybe then it will have enough mass? Some say Nibiru is a brown dwarf lurking out there

Well... couldn't resist

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
I think I will withhold my judgement of rocks on Mars until I get to Mars.

Well if our R&D department would just finish that little two seater, I could go look at the real rocks on Mars and give you a report, maybe even bring ya one for a paper weight.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

but nibiru is jupiter, so to speak. it would have to plow into itself. think about ........
wait, what am i saying?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I'm flying it on the maiden voyage, so I guess you ride shotgun.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Only you could think of that. The Grand Spectacle!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Does the stuff here answer any questions

www.thechronicleproject.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by shoulda taken the blue pi

Blue pi

We fear to understand.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutch_Rick

Well one theory is that Bush, Sr. was looking into Iraq when he was the head of the CIA, well the theory part is that he was looking into stargates being in Iraq. Here's a theory in a theory: supposedly, the annunak, yknow, godlike aliens, well they taught humanity everything they needed to know, and we made a civilization, what is known as Sumeria. And Sumeria is located in....? You guessed it- Iraq. My guess is they used the stargazes in here and their homeworld or ship or something to travel from here to there. But those are just theories....right?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stuffofnightmares

Why do you think we went to Iraq? No not so much for the oil but for the artifacts proving our real history (most were destroyed), and a stargate, which rumor has it was moved.

Start researching, this rabbit hole goes real deep.

edit on 17-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by magnito_student

For some reason "they" like to push some of the true stuff right in your face and under your nose via TV Scifi.

Look at Neo's drivers license closely. Keep in mind The Matrix was made in 1999, two years befor 911.

Ponder that a while. What are the odds?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d5f685ee915.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutch_Rick

fyi: This picture appears to have been taken way before the "Stargate" Series began.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af386a3ee535.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

that guy is so interesting, in a sort of jack sparrow way
if you know what i mean.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by XphilesPhan

That's a possiblity. I was thinking that but not going to post until I read your comment.

Now, you and I better go grab our flame suits..................when you mention r.e.p.t.i.l.i.a.n.s. it drives the other posters nuts.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c29a303a9b13.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

It also looks like an obvious photo-manipulation. The "stargate" appears to have been added later, the texture, shading and shadows look strange.

new topics

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join