It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
posting to get page over.
read/listen to, my last 5 posts lol

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
thread seems to have glitched. see previous posts

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by ktorvalds

some believe the sumerian kings list is the same thing as the list of the ages and names of descendants of adam down to noah. for example here's the sumerian kings list:

Alulim 8 sars (28,800 years)
Alalngar 10 sars (36,000 years)
"Then Eridug fell and the kingship was taken to Bad-tibira."
En-men-lu-ana 12 sars (43,200 years)
En-men-gal-ana 8 sars (28,800 years)
Dumuzid, the Shepherd "the shepherd" 10 sars (36,000 years)
"Then Bad-tibira fell and the kingship was taken to Larag."
En-sipad-zid-ana 8 sars (28,800 years)
"Then Larag fell and the kingship was taken to Zimbir."
En-men-dur-ana 5 sars and 5 ners (21,000 years)
"Then Zimbir fell and the kingship was taken to Shuruppag."
Ubara-Tutu 5 sars and 1 ner (18,600 years)

the theory arose that the babylonian historian, berosuss, fudged the dates to make it appear as if sumer had the greatest antiquity, while in a contest of "who has the most antiquity" with the egyptian historian, manetho (who apparently listed the pharaohs, end to end, giving the illusion that they all ruled individually, when evidence suggests that at times, one ruled lower egypt and one ruled upper egypt). and the dates are actually the same as the ones in the bible for adam's descendants. much theory and conjecture come from this portion of history (pre flood, et.al, ante-diluvian).

here's the biblical version

Adam 930 years
Seth 1042 years
Enosh 1140 years
Kenan 1235 years
Mahalalel 1290 years
Jared 1422 years
Enoch vanished at age 365 years
Methuselah 1656 years
Lamech 1650 years
Noah 2005 years

this would essentially mean that adam was alulim or his counterpart, at the very least.
so on and so on, down the lists, to noah who would be contemporary with the sumerian kings list " ubara-tutu "

edit on 10-9-2010 by undo because: corrected errors, fleshed it out a bit more

Heh I kinda figured it was something like that. So in a very real sense, the victor (or in this case the haughty historian with an unhealthy sense of uberpatriotism) wrote the history! Of course, this shines a really odd light on other historical documents as well... there are known examples of this happening throughout history. For example, we know of the Council of Nicea - where a large council of men with political agendas decided what did and what did not go into the bible, what holidays were to be celebrated and when, what pagan traditions were to be assimilated into christianity, etc. That's the only one I know well enough to comment on - I'm sure you know of many others.
But the archaeological evidence doesn't lie - we can find evidence of the level of technological advancement of a society, their methods for doing certain things, etc. We can find what happened geologically in the area and at what time. We can tell, with some level of certainty, when certain species of animals died out, and what may have caused it. And a perfect present-day example - Hitler couldn't hide his mass graves once the "allied forces" had control of the area!
Records or no, the physical evidence is there... we just have to look for it. Of course in many cases, I'm going to assume that the Vatican holds a LOT of important documents and artifacts - we can look at what they display proudly to deduce that, i.e. the obelisks from Egypt! I mean, who would collect obelisks from a conquered land, and not other things of more "value"?
Mind you, with regards to the above paragraph, I consider the Vatican/the Roman Catholic Church to be merely a present-day continuation of the Roman Empire, although under a far less militant banner. Thus, I find it possible that from any lands the Romans conquered, they may have taken intellectual plunder, which the Vatican may still hold today. If someone has strong evidence against this theory of the continuance of the Roman empire, please enlighten me - I would hate to be a victim of ignorance for too long!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Oh and Undo, about the translations, that REALLY frustrates me. I began to study Hebrew in High School, and found exactly this - after a short while, I couldn't take it any longer - I felt that I had been intentionally lied to, not necessarily by my parents and teachers, but by every pastor of every church I attended (my parents made sure to find churches where the pastors ACTUALLY studied the original languages and the original writings of what they were teaching, so they probably knew all this), and the translators.

Do you know of a translation of at least the torah, but hopefully more, that follows pretty much the way you laid it out there, without all the extra words?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ktorvalds

no, the best i can offer is the strongs concordance+bible site that i listed in the example. you'll have to do the rest of the work but make sure to click the little strongs numbers too, cause they tell you the various things that particular word was known to mean at any given time

Start at the beginning i guess
Genesis 1
www.blueletterbible.org...

edit on 10-9-2010 by undo because: correcting spelling error

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
cool, that'll work. I forgot about Strong's - that was one of the main resources I used in school.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
anybody capable of describing what would happen to our solar system if saturn were no longer part of it due to cataclysm (any number of potential examples)?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Saturn? You expecting some trouble Beth?

I imagine the rest of the solar system would adjust the appropriate bodies to make up for the missing mass. Of course we may perish in such an event. Hard to say either way.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

nah, was just reading revelation 10 and came across the 7 thunders reference which goes on to describe the angellic being saying "That time should exist no longer." and the word time came from the word chronos and of course you know where that lead to.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
Yes go on, this is interesting stuff.

When Enki's "ziggurat" first came here, it emerged from the abyss, the underworld called the Abzu or Apsu, and landed in what was to become Sumer. He and his compadres then set about building ancient Sumer. This event is detailed briefly in Genesis 6:4 of the bible, the Book of Enoch and in Enki and the World Order.

What has so many confused is how it could come up from down. The answer is that the down it came from was a stargate.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]

But they also had knowledge of the planets. This is one depiction I have long been interested in. It's either Anu or Enki on the right with something in his hand that signifies a portal and there we see the pillar. The sun, Utu, is resting on a table. I think the table could represent the ecliptic plane. At this specific time(whenever that is), the sun appears to be pulling up earth's inhabitants or earth itself. The whole depiction is showing a 'lift' from the sun as a source or what is above it.

www.mars-earth.com...

Sitchen interprets the watchers or nefilim as those who from heaven to earth came and they are usually depicted with wings.

I certainly make no claims to know if Enki's ziggarut is from an abyss or stargate or from another planet, because I don't know.

edit on 11-9-2010 by Onboard2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Time ends at the event horizon of a black hole or the speed of light. If all standing light waves called matter is transformed into travelling light waves time stops. Ends.

This already transpired locally with the birth of da a-bomb. We'll settle with no to transfer all matter simultaneously into energy universally.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Ye Shall Know the Truth,

And the Truth Shall Set Ye Free;

But when Ye First Learn the Truth, Ye will likely be Really Ticked Off!

Get Ye over it.

And then, laugh about it!

As the sign over the doorway to Hell reads:

“Lighten Up”

vvvvvvvvv

Copyright Notice

www.halexandria.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

yeah that doesn't sound good. i had to read your post several times before it dawned on me what you were saying. i don't think that's what it means though. i know the thunder reference may sound like that, but i'm not so sure. the astronomy layer in revelation is pretty solid, and i'm guessing it plays a role in this section as well. et. al, it may be a reference to saturn (the planet/the god of time/chronos/cronos) being removed from the equation for some reason. not sure why. that part doesn't make sense yet. but let's say, for theoretical purposes, that the following is true about the verses in chapter 10, as an astronomy layer:

the 7 thunders are commensurate with the 7 candlesticks, which are commensurate with 7 planets in our solar system. why seven ? i don't know. there are so many 7's in the book of revelation, it boggles the mind, many of which, presumably, represent good things and many of which, presumably, represent bad things. but be that as it may, we have a potential reference here to the destruction of the planet saturn for some reason. i'd say this is more like a hypothesis since it doesn't have enough textual support to even call it a theory at this point.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Onboard2

onboard,

yes, that was my theory as well (the object in his hand is a gate symbol).
that's anu, btw.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Thank you for that Onboard. You know you didn't have to jump ship.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
stargates are real?

great!

hi bin do?

i hate flying.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Hey Undo... from one of the Martian threads.... what ya think of this 'coin'?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

Thank you for that Onboard. You know you didn't have to jump ship.

Lol, I haven't jumped ship. I find this thread very interesting.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

O-K, if you say so. We lost a really good member because he "couldn't handle the truth", which is different for everyone. As you imply connection with Halexandria you are welcome to come on board. I have been a long time fan of ratiomatics.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I rememberer now that the universe can collapse into a black hole if anything changes then Pauli Exclusion Principle. Yet another death.

When you address Saturn I doubt if it has anything to do directly with the will of God. The will of God is universal, and whatever the Creator/Sustainer chooses will be universal. If creation stopped, then the universe would stop expanding and we all fry from the brilliance of the starlight. Most likely it is the will of the local head honcho, referred to variously as Yahweh, the Archons, the Authorities, planetary spirits, whatever the case, as what happens to Saturn. I suspect it will be destroyed, simply because the rings make the best gravitational wave detector for light years around. And you can see from history whenever Man lifts his hand to increase his own degrees of freedom he is slapped down with intense anger and jealously. This is why the ancients called the gods petty.

Personally I don't think God has free will. At the still point of perfect balance of all things there can be no motion. Newton's laws are true only in this aspect. That is why it is impossible for a creature of motion such as ourselves to know the mind of God as all is in motion and ever changing. It is the portion of creation in motion to experience free will, and so the Creator through creation partakes of free will.

new topics

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join