It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

oh that's interesting.
what about the effect it had on my children at the time?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
posting to get a page over. see my post above.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Confusion....

Physical gateways such as the Stargate on the one hand, Psychic (Spiritual, Mystical) on the other hand.

Easy to get the two mixed up. But then the focus of this thread does start with the religious connection and leads us to physical gates. I think one of the reasons this thread has survived so long is because the two extremes do connect and cross over

Where ever we look we see snipits of the truth...

Military study that mentions naturally occurring wormholes that gov has studied, Tibetan mystics speaking of the Gates to Shambala, myriad references in ancient times of Gateways to the Gods, Ladders to Heaven, the Rainbow Bridge, The Abyss of this thread...

All through man's history there is talk and evidence of cross over points... some are definitely physical, many appear to be spiritual. but the theme is universal...

Perhaps we do need to be spiritually ready to make any crossing to those 'Gods'... like the Ancient Gene mentioned in the series... there needs to be a key that will allow us passage.

The gates are real... of that I have no doubt. And I would hazard a bet that many of those famous people that have vanished or dies mysteriously have left this world via a gateway. Its not like we can go around exuming graves to check if they are really there

edit on 8-9-2010 by zorgon because: This is dumb...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Cripes! Just read your account.

Mmm, this takes a wider field of knowledge than just hard science. My guess is you encountered a very efficient monoculture society and your presence threw it into confusion. A heteroculture can "bend" more, for the unexpected change.

Races that reach a certain level of control could do this mentally, not only on genetic material. I have no immediate explanation for your kids other than some kind of temporary circulation abnormality, and that could be a secondary or tertiary effect.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Z, there is no way to study this kind of material without becoming involved in the paranormal. Most of the success the nazis had with the hells bells is attributable to this fact.

As Sir Arthur Eddington said, "the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine".

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
INTRO after hours and hours of reading I stopped on page 21 to see just how long this thread was HOLEEEE FUZZBALLS! 253 pages O.O almost had a rip van winkle moment!
K well at a certain point I felt as if I was experiencing De-Ja-Vu re-reading comments Undo said over and over again for ppl who had not read that far, me thinks I may have aquired all she had to say at that point. lol so I'm goin all in now

UNDO I got some QQ for u... Are you planing on including Exodus 25 in your research on this subject? Why haven't you mentioned it thus far? Oh there u just did finally
but not in the context I expected u to XD. In reference to Osiris do you think there is a connection in lore from him to Uranus www.greekmythology.com...
Why have you not connected final judgement at the gates of heaven that describes either going to paradise (shangri-la) or going to the bottomless pit known of as hell. Well maybe you did and I misread it this has been alot of reading. Oh yeah one more thing the 7? tribes of Israel? I fail w/ numbers my memory tells me 7 either way the Lost tribes are you seeing a link to them in this research your doing? If so where are you seeing their link? ALL of your photo links to your site are broken

=) TYVM for touching on a subject I find the most exciting of all the conspiracy theories. I have a strong belief in the theory of "stargates" and it was my studies into ancient stories and lore connected to the ark or the covenant that sparked the thought in my own mind. I agree with you about the the accounts being actual historical record as opposed to religion in the minds of those who recorded it. IMO seeing it this way opens the mind up to the actual interpretation of what is being said. I also appreciate your ability to overlook timelines because that really is speculative based on all the different methods of time that we have used over the course of history, how long after it's origin a story was recorded, weather the origin date had been forgotten and just some random date plugged in (like I did with my kids dental records in their baby books XD) and who took the credit for it.
BTW: (OFF-TOPIC) You ma'am have amazing troll control, way to keep this thread rollin in the right direction! Kudos to u.

Disclaimer: I have never seen a single episode of the Stargate show on tv. XD

Ok here is my take on this based on what lore I have read and my own personal interests that circle around history, religion, politics, and science...

The actual vessel that is the "stargate" is described in great detail in Exodus 25 we know of it as the Ark of the Covenant. The structures Undo has posted would be the place (temple church) in which this device was used. The dragon men were imo dinosaurs/dragons (to me a dragon is the same thing as a dinosaur based on descriptions) and the pollution (gasses) was their excrements. Time lines were not set in stone back then and "men of power" in that time had no qualms about stealing someone elses shine. They probably didn't know what plagerism was back then after all. As relations between humans and these "gods" evolved these gods decided not to trust so many with their tech. Moses was the last to recieve the "blue prints" for this machine and was slated with protecting it's technology here on earth. At least the last record I have found in reference to this device is in Exodus. Taking into concideration the corruption that exists today and the millions of laws to protect against it, in a time when government didn't have as much power over the masses, it was very hard for Moses to protect this treasure. The lore of the ark is dotted all through history not just in the texts mentioned by undo but in the descriptions of Atlantis, King Arthur and the knights of the round table, Jason and the Argonots (remember his golden fleece? what was that for o.0?) the resurection of Jesus Christ, Hitler/Himmler, The knights templar, and the free masons. Another thing I noticed that helped form my belief was ...in art alot of people that had some connection to the possibility of a stargate and political power carried a staff of some sort. Every staff looked similar in nature down to the appearance that it may have been made out of copper which is the same material that is used to conduct electricity in modern day wire. It is possible to explain away several of the staffs in biblical art by saying "he was a shepard" as did the nun I asked when I was just a little girl with pigtails in grade school. In every religion/culture the lore says "they will return again" so it stands to reason that we will have access to another stargate in the future. IMO it will be presented in the wake of a cataclysmic event. History repeats its self

When it comes to the lore of the flood that spans many cultures and religions I believe what they percieved as a flood may have been the split up of Pangea. This could possibly explain how people spread to every continent and shared the same lore. This could also explain why the time line was askew and the lore was not actually recorded until much later in history.

If a dinosaur ate a human do you think it would have left any "remains"? If flooding did strike land as a result of the break up it is still a possibility that the human remains in those locations could have been swept away by the currents of the water and decomposed into what is now coral reef or sand at the bottom of our oceans, ashes to ashes and dust to dust? I don't know when preservation of human remains became part of humanity but it is possible that at the time of Pangea we didn't practice that tradition as we do today and this may be why there is no Biological evidence of humanity at the time of the dinosaurs. Just based on lore our record button was pushed when we met the "angels" or w/e u wanna call em. It is a strong possibility that they gave up their "slaves" because they seen the impending doom or perhaps planned it out. Maybe that's why we were being slaved, to break the links that held pangea together. Dinos could have been part of the excavation to make this planet thrive and flourish. I could be very wrong about the dino connection but to me it makes sense just based on descriptions in the various lore of giants, dragon people, etc...imo

Everything that happens, happens for a reason!

Speaking of them thinking the earth was flat, imo that's a matter of interpretation. It is possible they were not talking about the same astral plane we are think they are o.0?

Another point of interest is the current speculation by archaeologsts that some of the Pyramids and burial chambers had to have some sort of light source for them to see to the chamber and for the intricate art to be carved into the walls. They tested bouncing light off of the mirrors in an attempt to light the chamber but the light from the sun would not reach around all the corners all the way into the chamber. According to this current research there is not and was not enough oxygen flow in these chambers for fire to stay lit and in one case there is an actual hyroglyphic that resembles a modern day light bulb. This would require some type of electrical power that as of current research has not been discovered. I'm sorry I don't have a reference point to this, I believe it was on a program on the History channel could have possibly been NatGeo or Discovery as well. These are my favorite things to watch and after a while it all kinda blends together. They did post the art in this comment on the screen and a diagram of how they positioned the mirrors. It may have been Zahi Hawass that wicked cool dood on the History chan =)

:-/ The links to the pix of satan are brok't but there is what some believe is a drawing of him in the Gigas.
Here be a nice link for that www.wdl.org.../1/page/577 it is not broken but u have to manually select the correct page

Here is a photo of a piece of art from the anunnaki complete with a possible stargate and a flying machine reinep.files.wordpress.com...

www.exopolitics.org... HEY! All the authors mentioned in this article are the ones that appear on The History Channnel's show "Ancient Aliens" sweeeet

I wish I had a close up view of freepages.history.rootsweb.ancestry.com... ...

Halfmask about Noah ... if he was God then it would negate the fact that God spoke to him and told him to build an "Ark" which would make God a liar and that would be one hard pill to swallow

Here be a challenge for you all... open ms paint and try to draw the description of the "Candlestick" that is given in Exodus 25, don't get lost in the wording though keep in mind it's redundant. I LOVE this chapter in the bible! (off-topic: My grandpa always ripped this entire book out of the Bibles so I never really got to read it till I was grown maybe that has a bit to do with why I love it so much)

edit on 9-9-2010 by yasysay because: I used copy and paste to post it and it was double spaced and very large. I turned off wordwrap in notepad so I could recopy/paste it in a more condenced version.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by yasysay

if you read the rest of the thread, you'll note there was discussion regarding the ark of the covenant. i was particularly interested in "the mercy seat" reference. the ark sounds like an egyptian royal litter. i've seen paintings of it in just about every possible configuration but i think the one that resembles it the most is that the ark was a throne on a litter, with two of the seraphim wings creating the sides of the throne (the arm rests) and two creating the back of the throne. on this throne the shekinah (the spirit) appeared which wasn't just a glowing light, but a transmission containing visual data of the figure of jehovah (who would not allow them to see him from the front).

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Yeah I'm sorry I didn't read the whole thing I was reading for HOURS! and only made it to pg 21 I ususally am very good about reading threads all the way b4 I make comments. This was for sure the exception to that rule.

What I got from the description was something "star trek" like that I could visualize a hologram in between the cherubs wings. Through the lore though it strikes me that the ark must have harnessed power (like electric) and in the practical application of how a circuit works it stands to logic that it did also. The part that really got me about the ark was the candlestick he described. When I tried to draw what was being described as best as I could not really understand what some of the parts actually were (Google helped me with some of that) what I came up with looked like a modern day analog tv antanea.

It always facinated me that what he ordered both Noah and Moses to make were called Arks. In Noah's case it would be seemingly impossible to have 2 lions beside 2 girraffes and the Lions not have a tasty snack. It was ironic to me (even as a child) that the art work I have seen of that event the Lions and Giraffes were on the bridge to the ark right by each other. I always just wrote it up to the translation because I was taught in grade school that some of the words in the origin texts were not translatable into other languages etc..

I wish I knew what page of the thread the Ark was addressed so I could go back to it and read it right now. Luckily I remember what page I was on (yay NOTES!) so I can continue to press on with this thread.

In closing thank you for such a quick response to my comment. Your doing a bang up job of maintaining your thread here!

~SYS~

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
My thoughts on the 'Ark' are that it was perhaps the main conduit between Earth and 'Heaven'. A cursor, if you will, for 'god' to make changes and/or add things to this realm. I think it might have been the main control center for the 'materialization' of the physical avatars the 'angels' used - among other things - that weren't here one minute, and were the next.

My theory is that creating a spontaneous wormhole from 'outside' is possible, but takes way too much energy; so having this device 'inside' aids in making the connection.

Of course such a thing would be heavily guarded and only the "most holy" would be allowed anywhere near it or to see it in operation.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I think the powers that be probably put a lot of things on tv so that everybody just thinks of it as fiction. then they can also say that they never Really kept it a secret if it ever gets out.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by yasysay

if it's any consolation, the ark is not said to contain all the animals on the earth. the word ALL is not there. neither is the word EVERYWHERE (or the words that would denote global flood, global animal collection). the flood coincides with the black sea flood, which was pretty darn bad (8 ft of flood silt in sumer, for example), but it wasn't everywhere and not all animals were put on the ark. the exact wording is something like 7 clean animals male and female, and a few unclean animals, male and female. to me, it sounds like the royal sumerian barnyard

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
lol dang it undo now I gotta go re-read the thing
I blame the catholic school and 11 am wednesday masses from k-8! Them priest types loved to embellish stories XD.

K I'm reading the passages now. In grade school the one's we had said 2 of every kind coulda swore it was the St. Christoper bible but I can't seem to find that version on www.biblegateway.com... maybe it has some other name there idk. I quit even lookin at that book when I got out of school, so I'm pullin from memories of like 15 years ago or better. TY for givin me motivation to look again
.... and no hard feeling about makin me feel like a total tard
lmao

oh yeah ... Is there anything u dont know o.0?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
please forgive this intrusion into your ntrsting thread about stargates, ( is there sucha thing a a starstile?) I just want to see if my new avatar pic works. thanks and all the best. cheerio

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Oh I see.....

I pulled these from the New International Version. I also checked King James version to see if it was the same basic story. The only major difference was the type of wood the arc was to be built out of. It might be the same wood with different names for it, IDK im not a wood expert.

Genesis 6 (new international version) [The chapter I'm in reference to]
13 So God said to Noah, "I am going to put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth.
17 I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish.
19 You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you. 20 Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive. 21 You are to take every kind of food that is to be eaten and store it away as food for you and for them."

That clearly implies not just in Noah's area of the globe. It leads one to assume the flood is going to be global. Concidering it's the only cataclysmic event God says is going to happen.

Genesis 7 (new international version) [The chapter your quoting]
2 Take with you seven of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and two of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate, 3 and also seven of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth.

www.biblegateway.com...

So we are both correct. He never did say specifically "global flood". At the same time no one in ancient text ever said specifically most of what you have implied and you and I both see strong evidence to support your "theory" based on logic. In this case Im just gonna have to call shenanigans. Not just on you for nit picking your own origin story and going wild with everyone elses, but also Genesis because Chapter 6 clearly contradicts chapter 7. You think those chapters are on the same page O.O? I bet they are lol.

In the Pliocene Epoch 5.3 to 1.8 mya there were alot of extinctions brought on by the accumulation of ice (glaciers) at the poles and dropping sea levels.
The Pleistocene Epoch 1.8 million to 10,000 years ago there was a surge of extinctions as well as the ending of an ice age, this was the same epoch in our history that homo sapiens started flourishing.
www.ucmp.berkeley.edu...
www.fossils-facts-and-finds.com...

I looked for more nugets of info and found this about the last major extinction.
The late Pleistocene extinction is uncharacteristic of other mass extinction events. Extinction takes place at different times on different continents, but always targeting a specific kind of animal. What's more, climate change alone probably did not cause it. Over about 40,000 years, 200 or more groups of large herbivores are wiped out. With their prey absent from the food chain, many carnivores and scavengers also die off. Temperature fluctuates throughout the last ice ages, but the fossil record does not indicate an unusual concentration of death among smaller animals, plants, or marine creatures, at least some of which would likely have been affected by climate change. Instead, the loss of very large fauna almost always coincides with the arrival of humans to a continent. This suggests the possibility of over-hunting by early human settlers. (Direct quote from link posted below)
www.pbs.org...

Taking all the data above into concideration.

Divine intervention..... He Jedi-mind tricks Man into "over-hunting" causing the extinction of unknown amounts and species of animals. He Jacks up the weather patterns. Then he makes some glaciers melt that floods some stuff. Then he E-Mails almost every region on Earth a copy of the flood story. Pro!
www.nwcreation.net...

I wonder if this part of Genesis was written before, durring, or after this event. Why if he only had to collect the amount of animals given in Chapter 7, did he have to make such a ginormous boat? I also wonder who wrote this story. When in our historical time line did Noah exist? What calendar was the Bible going by that made him 600 years old?
Genesis 7:6 Noah was six hundred years old when the floodwaters came on the earth. (Every version has the same age for him)

AHHHH!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by yasysay
When in our historical time line did Noah exist? What calendar was the Bible going by that made him 600 years old?
Genesis 7:6 Noah was six hundred years old when the floodwaters came on the earth. (Every version has the same age for him)

AHHHH!

As I'm sure you know, this long (exaggerated? different genetic strains? electromagnetic field stronger? less diseases? who knows....) lifespan is not uncommon in the early bits of the Christian Bible. There are whole genealogies just packed full with people living 300, 500, 700, and even 969 years. That would certainly be an interesting avenue of research for another thread... I'd almost bet my ham sandwich with vidalia onion mustard that similar occurrences are recorded in other civilizations' texts as well!
Of course, along the lines of THIS thread, it's not outside possibility that those described as having such long lifespans were of the same race(s) that used and/or left behind the technology/means of conveyance we're trying to figure out here... and that bit about Enoch being "taken to be with God" smacks of abduction - correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he "snatched up in a chariot" or something like that? And then his son, Methusela, lived on to 969 years of age...

(note the bible quotes above aren't actual quotes, they're just my paraphrasing from what memory I have of it
)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by yasysay

i' m sorry. i didn't mean to make you feel stupid. in the original hebrew, the text doesn't have the word ALL, so when it says "all life", for example, it really isn't all life. note in the verse below, the only words that were in the original hebrew, are followed by a number

Gen 6:19 And of every living thing 2416 of all flesh 1320, two 8147 of every [sort] shalt thou bring 935 into the ark 8392, to keep [them] alive 2421 with thee; they shall be male 2145 and female 5347.

so that means that the above verse more precisely says:

Living flesh, two bring ark alive, male female.

you get the idea. torah was very condensed. retranslation of it into english and latin has added a few words that weren't originally there (i call it retranslation bias). here's the sevens verse:

Gen 7:2 Of every clean 2889 beast 929 thou shalt take 3947 to thee by sevens 7651 7651, the male 376 and his female 802: and of beasts 929 that [are] not clean 2889 1931 by two 8147, the male 376 and his female 802

words that were actually in the original are:

Clean beast take sevens male female beasts unclean two male female.

edit on 10-9-2010 by undo because: added more stuff

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Gen 6:13 And God 430 said 559 unto Noah 5146, The end 7093 of all flesh 1320 is come 935 before me 6440; for the earth 776 is filled with 4390 violence 2555 through them 6440; and, behold, I will destroy 7843 them with 854 the earth 776.

Elohiym said Noah end flesh come before me. earth filled with violence before me. destroy with earth.

edit on 10-9-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ktorvalds

some believe the sumerian kings list is the same thing as the list of the ages and names of descendants of adam down to noah. for example here's the sumerian kings list:

Alulim 8 sars (28,800 years)
Alalngar 10 sars (36,000 years)
"Then Eridug fell and the kingship was taken to Bad-tibira."
En-men-lu-ana 12 sars (43,200 years)
En-men-gal-ana 8 sars (28,800 years)
Dumuzid, the Shepherd "the shepherd" 10 sars (36,000 years)
"Then Bad-tibira fell and the kingship was taken to Larag."
En-sipad-zid-ana 8 sars (28,800 years)
"Then Larag fell and the kingship was taken to Zimbir."
En-men-dur-ana 5 sars and 5 ners (21,000 years)
"Then Zimbir fell and the kingship was taken to Shuruppag."
Ubara-Tutu 5 sars and 1 ner (18,600 years)

the theory arose that the babylonian historian, berosuss, fudged the dates to make it appear as if sumer had the greatest antiquity, while in a contest of "who has the most antiquity" with the egyptian historian, manetho (who apparently listed the pharaohs, end to end, giving the illusion that they all ruled individually, when evidence suggests that at times, one ruled lower egypt and one ruled upper egypt). and the dates are actually the same as the ones in the bible for adam's descendants. much theory and conjecture come from this portion of history (pre flood, et.al, ante-diluvian).

here's the biblical version

Adam 930 years
Seth 1042 years
Enosh 1140 years
Kenan 1235 years
Mahalalel 1290 years
Jared 1422 years
Enoch vanished at age 365 years
Methuselah 1656 years
Lamech 1650 years
Noah 2005 years

this would essentially mean that adam was alulim or his counterpart, at the very least.
so on and so on, down the lists, to noah who would be contemporary with the sumerian kings list " ubara-tutu "

edit on 10-9-2010 by undo because: corrected errors, fleshed it out a bit more

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by yasysay

lol sorry again, i keep finding new questions in your post that i didn't address. here's another one:

I wonder if this part of Genesis was written before, durring, or after this event. Why if he only had to collect the amount of animals given in Chapter 7, did he have to make such a ginormous boat? I also wonder who wrote this story. When in our historical time line did Noah exist? What calendar was the Bible going by that made him 600 years old? Genesis 7:6 Noah was six hundred years old when the floodwaters came on the earth. (Every version has the same age for him)

think of it as a floating barn and barnyard. and also considered that adam was an entire race. so it's possible, that the same can be said for noah.

the torah or pentateuch (first five books of the old testament) were said to be written by moses. however, scholars claim the pentateuch, which would include the story of the flood, has 3 different authors who added details to the story over the course of time. you can read up on the authors (J, P, and R) and the sections they supposedly added here:
www.jewishchristianlit.com...

as far as the date is concerned. i think we established in this thread that it would've been around 3000 BC

edit on 10-9-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
video series on the biblical and epic of gilgamesh flood coinciding with the black sea flood as determined by 2 geologists from oxford university. this basically describes the timeline, as per your question. you may have to turn up the volume. the original video series was removed and replaced with this lesser quality version (probably to appease the history channel copyright issues)

edit on 10-9-2010 by undo because: added data

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join