It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
wow... that just opens up a whole new line of questioning. It seems every time I come up for air and ask a simple question, I get weighed down with quite a few more.

I just got 3d Studio Max, so as soon as I learn it again, I'll start building 3d models of my theories based on everything I've read so far. There are so many holes in them though, it's not even funny - so many bits and pieces that I can't find explanations for.

I'll also try to throw together some overlays of the various structures, and compare them with stars, to see what kinds of interesting things I can come up with. I have a few interesting leads already - I'll post what I find here, and you can all stab holes in it! The more holes, the better - once they're all found, we'll have some solid theories here!

One thing I found interesting in "The Pyramid Code" was their mention of the Dogon people, a living civilization in Mali whose culture has been passed down for many centuries, if not millennia. Their beliefs and (according to the film) linguistic structure are quite similar to the ancient Egyptians, and apparently there are some people working on comparisons between their language and that of the Egyptians for a more precise understanding of the hieroglyphics. Maybe soon we'll have a better grasp of what they were trying to convey? That would be amazing, considering most of what we "know" is from a single translation of the obviously physically incomplete Rosetta Stone!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ktorvalds

Count me in. I am as passionate as you are but lack the time to do what you are doing.

I feel just like you and these subjects consume me at time.

I am currently reading Fingerprints of the Gods. It has lots of good info. Have you read any good books on the pyramids yet? I'm also half way through Underneath the Pyramids.

Here is a link to a site that lists some research articles and links to them:

Gizapyramid.com

Some of my therories are:
Crystals are involved (perhaps put in the sarcophagus)
energy is involved
pyramids around the world are connected somehow (by some common knowledge)
The sphinx is much older than the pyramids

Putting everything together is going to be a daunting task. I will help any way I can.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Also, don't miss Wayne Herschel's website with his theories of the pyramids along the Nile aligning with the Milky Way. He has star maps and such that may be useful to you.

The Hidden Records

EDIT TO ADD:

Wayne's you tube videos:

Wayne Herschel Videos

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Julie Washington]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
i just want to comment on the pyramid code videos, one more time, before i start with the wayne fella.

in the last video, the moderator of the video, begins to lay out a call for a change in paradigm. she claims religion is bad, particularly patriarchal religion and calls for a change over to matriarchal religion like the egyptians had before the rise in the worship of amun, where the male and female principle were balanced.

but if my etymology of anu is correct, amun was worshipped much earlier than pharaonic egypt. also if you'll recall, i think i had pretty much established that human women (other than perhaps in an isolated tribe here and there), were never the leaders of any powerful matriarchies. the mother goddess statues are all reptilians, amphibians and grey looking entities. there's no evidence this planet has ever had a human female matriarchy in the history of archaeology!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
There's no evidence this planet has ever had a human female matriarchy in the history of archaeology!

That (sadly) comes as no surprise to me. I understand that women are just as capable of leadership as men, but then again I also understand that we don't exactly NEED leadership to live - we can quite easily get along in small communities where the only leadership is a system of group meetings where all major decisions are made by everyone. That's an understanding that has escaped the better part of humanity.

Regarding "The Pyramid Code", I think the information presented there is good - it's just that the conclusions seem a bit too opinionated. All I'm interested in right now is the raw information - better to have a full grasp of everything presented before making any opinions, right?

And Julie, thanks for the links! That one about the stellar relations is exactly what I was looking for! I'm glad there are people who have done this stuff before - I'd be lost otherwise!! ... or at least, I'd have far more work ahead of me than I could handle....

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ktorvalds

i think we've discovered that mob concensus can be just as bad. if the majority decides to legislate the minority into oblivion, that's not an example of a functional system of governing either. and because there are those who can sway public opinion via various forms of media, you can see how the concept of group concensus could end up being somebody else's concensus, disguised as group concensus, if you know what i mean.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hello undo. Sorry I don't have much of anything to add to your thread, just wanted to comment on the thread itself. Congratulations on such a successful teaching/learning thread. It is unbelievable the information undoubtedly contained within this thread.

Makes me wonder if ATS has thought about getting you your own server for this massive thread, also wonder if it is the largest or close to the largest on ATS. I would probably know the answer to the latter if I didn't spend all of my ATS time in the Alien/UFO forum.

I think I have seen a few of the videos posted above about RA and the Pyramids correlating to many stars. I am glad it was posted here, because I don't think I have seen where I can find all the videos together before.

One quick question, although it may be covered up quickly with many more posts in this thread and I am sure it is listed several times throughout this massive thread, can you tell me;

If I were to want to find a stargate and, for whatever reason, I would not incur any opposition in entering, veiwing, or using the stargate - where would I look first to find a real Stargate?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
If I were to want to find a stargate and, for whatever reason, I would not incur any opposition in entering, veiwing, or using the stargate - where would I look first to find a real Stargate?

I would suggest the first place to look would be somewhere around 65 miles up the Euphrates, deep under the "new" earth deposits, based on not only Undo's research, but on other correlating references. If you want a reliable place to look, that's pretty much it, considering there's actual reference to it in the ancient writings, AND considering Saddam's damming up of the Euphrates' tributaries - seems he was drying the land out to look for something!! There's really no tactical advantage in that area - seems more like an archaeological dig site to me!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
More info:

Egyptologists theorize that the Osirieon at Abydos, Egypt, was a model of the Primeval Abyss and the Primeval mountain rising out of the Abyss.

www.phouka.com...
www.phouka.com...

This primeval abyss and mountain they refer to, was in fact, Enki's E.Abzu and Abzu. It wasn't a fictitious place at all, and in fact, is evidenced in the ancient cylinder seals that predate ancient Egypt's civilization. In the Legend of Ra and Hathor, are traces of the antediluvian knowledge regarding Enki's "ziggurat" and the Abzu, that Nimrod brought to Egypt.

The question is, where was the mistake in the translation: Were the historical accounts mixed together and to what degree? Did someone improperly translate the egyptian hieroglyphics? What exactly happened in the past to cause these two accounts to become so entangled or appear to be so entangled? Did the ancient egyptians make ancient technology, spacecraft and their pilots into personifications and deifications?

It appears at some level they did! It doesn't discount Ra (Re)'s existence, but it does hint that he and the structure the "Great House" were combined into one element, just as his eye and Hathor as his eye, were combined into one element. Originally, however, I'm guessing they were separate things entirely!

[edit on 10-3-2006 by undo]

Enki's ziggurat seems similar to the Atlantean floating city that is covered in metals, but I don't think lapis lazuli is used. I have been curious about the stone lapis lazuli.

Plato heard of Atlantis through Egyptian priests that passed on the knowledge. Plato said it was true.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I just found this on Mysterious World:

A: The "King's Chamber": Hydrogen, sound energy, and solar/lunar energy was collected here and amplified by crystals.
A1 & A2: Solar energy & lunar energy (reflected solar, microwave and other types of energy from space) collected through these shafts. The northern and southern faces were originally shaped like satellite dishes, with collectors to collect and transmit the energy into the King's Chamber via the shafts.
B: The "Queen's Chamber": Hydrogen produced here by mixing zinc chloride and hydrochloric acid
B1: Hydrated zinc chloride is piped in from the outside through the shaft into the Queen's Chamber
B2: Hydrochloric acid is piped in from the outside through the shaft into the Queen's Chamber
B3 & B4: It is possible that the zinc chloride and hydrochloric acid was piped in from the outside, but no external opening has been found. A subterranean chamber in or beneath the pyramid may eventually be found that supplied these or other chemicals for the reaction.
C: The "Subterranean Chamber": A lesser resonating chamber that produces the bass and sub-bass notes
D: The "Grand Gallery": The primary resonating chamber, produces the midrange and high notes that, along with the bass from the Subterranean Chamber, creates an F-Sharp chord that is channeled into the King's Chamber
E: The "Ascending Passage": Contains granite "plugs" (E1) that serve as sonic dampers to prevent runaway vibration
F: The "Well Shaft": Bass notes from Subterranean Chamber travel through here to Grand Gallery
G: The "Descending Passage": Access tunnel to the mechanism
For further explanation, read on.

This explanation seems to make sense - but if it was anything like this, that just raises more questions - for instance, once this power was generated, how was it harnessed and conducted to its destination? And where was its destination? Answers to these questions specifically could point us in the direction of a stargate perhaps, or a location where one used to reside! I wonder if maybe it would be in a protected area - I mean, that's a pretty valuable resource to have - you'd think they'd want to protect it really well! Maybe deep underground somewhere? We've already seen that there are many subterranean chambers to a lot of the temples and tombs - why not an even deeper and more solidly built, as well as more difficult to get to, chamber for a gate?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The more I read on that page, the more I'm convinced. This was THE power source. And the more I'm convinced that there's a far more intricate coverup than we suspected. Not only has physical evidence been removed (the "restoration" process, which removed residues and such), but I believe there are also people who know of certain subterranean (at least now, after the sands have shifted, but maybe in the past as well) chambers, that they aren't going to tell us about.
Now the question remains, was the power transmitted through open air, as with Tesla's tower, or was it directed along some type of conduit? If the latter, then if said conduit is found, it may lead to what we're looking for (or at least the chamber that once housed it)!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Quartz is a transceiver of electromagnetic energy.

'Scuse. What I mean is they don't scramble the wave. So a wave as a signal is uncorrupted in its transception. Fiber optics does this.

[edit on 9/5/2010 by Matyas]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

GP didn't have one as it was a thumper. Electrum sounds so Terry Pratchetty...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
reply to post by undo

Quartz is a transceiver of electromagnetic energy.

Thanks for that info. Led me to this which I found very interesting:

"A resonator is a device or system that exhibits resonance or resonant behavior, that is, it naturally oscillates at some frequencies, called its resonant frequencies, with greater amplitude than at others. The oscillations in a resonator can be either electromagnetic or mechanical (including acoustic). Resonators are used to either generate waves of specific frequencies or to select specific frequencies from a signal. Musical instruments use acoustic resonators that produce sound waves of specific tones.

A cavity resonator, usually used in reference to electromagnetic resonators, is one in which waves exist in a hollow space inside the device. Acoustic cavity resonators, in which sound is produced by air vibrating in a cavity with one opening, are known as Helmholtz resonators."

ALSO:

"Mechanical resonators are used in electronic circuits to generate signals of a precise frequency. These are called piezoelectric resonators, the most common of which is the quartz crystal. They are made of a thin plate of quartz with metal plates attached to each side, or in low frequency clock applications a tuning fork shape. The quartz material performs two functions. Its high dimensional stability and low temperature coefficient makes it a good resonator, keeping the resonant frequency constant. Second, the quartz's piezoelectric property converts the mechanical vibrations into an oscillating voltage, which is picked up by the plates on its surface, which are electrically attached to the circuit. These crystal oscillators are used in quartz clocks and watches, to create the clock signal that runs computers, and to stabilize the output signal from radio transmitters. Mechanical resonators can also be used to induce a standing wave in other medium. For example a multiple degree of freedom system can be created by imposing a base excitation on a cantilever beam. In this case the standing wave is imposed on the beam [1]. This type of system can be used as a sensor to track changes in frequency or phase of the resonance of the fiber. One application is as a measurement device for dimensional metrology[2]."

Wiki Link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I recommend reading the entire page as there is more information to be gained. Also, additional links to read.

This could very well be connected to the GP as a communication device?

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Julie Washington]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Yes. Spacetime is composed of electron-positron dipole pairs. A schematic equivalent would be a series LC tank circuit. So spacetime itself is like quartz, in that it is a transceiver of electromagnetic waves.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

my dad thinks Saudi Arabia is where the whole adam and eve story took place, what do you think. (book of enoch is a good book)

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by aqlpskwo
reply to post by undo

my dad thinks Saudi Arabia is where the whole adam and eve story took place, what do you think. (book of enoch is a good book)

I believe the 'Garden of Eden' is a direct reference to 'Galactic Center' or the supermassive blackhole aka STARGATE of our Milky Way. This is the Hub of the multidimensional plane, the next step of our biology (transcending 3D reality, moving our biology e.g Ascending via raising our vibrational frequency, every atom literally speeding up, activating our light body/energy channel / chi circuitry)
This is what all the ancient depictions of all cultures are refering to, the pictures of Jesus in front of the gate to heaven, the egyptian carvings of RA and the afterlife. Even the Tibetan paintings of the 'Rainbow Body' activation. it's everywhere, the messages of our true past and origin. We are multidimensional beings.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by aqlpskwo

And it's pretty funny, I just came to this article, read it and see what you think... keep in mind that we all ARE stargates, or our biology contains the potential to activate a stargate within. And if all celestial bodies are interconnected through this system, a natural system of omni-presence - the multidimensional nature, beyond the time/space illusion.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by aqlpskwo

htt p://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/video-prepare-for-2012-dimensional-shifts-and-raise-your-frequency-with-joe-marra-alfred-webre
And it's pretty funny, I just came to this article, read it and see what you think... keep in mind that we all ARE stargates, or our biology contains the potential to activate a stargate within. And if all celestial bodies are interconnected through this system, a natural system of omni-presence - the multidimensional nature, beyond the time/space illusion.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by orazio]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by aqlpskwo
reply to post by undo

zechariah sitchin (the earth chronicles series) thinks eden was on the sinai peninsula. i don't think it was on this planet. the reasoning for this is:

1) we were sent thru the eden gate and not allowed to go back through. this coincides with sumerian-akkadian texts regarding the gate journey being an one way trip for humans.

2) 2 rivers are missing.

3) the sumerian-akkadian word for eden is edinu, which means desert. eden is also called plain and steppe. so if eden was a garden paradise and was on the earth, then it would have to be in the middle of the desert, like an oasis. and the ousting of the adam and the eve from paradise thru the gate, would be an ejection from the oasis into the outlying desert. i don't think that's accurate. i think the gate was perhaps in the oasis in the desert but in this reference the gate would connect to another planet or plane of existence.

4) to the hebrews, earth described any dirt below their feet. thus, dirt on another planet, would still be called earth.

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join