It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000
Found this on a ....ahem NSA web portal.
Genuine or disinfo?

Anyways, this was an unsolicited email link sent to me with the message to go there. People don't send these things for nothing.

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Can you provide a source link to the photo?

It was a .mil site Julie.
Best to be safe than sorry and not go there.

Hope your enjoying undo's thread.

Cheers

So why didn't he post the link?

What? The NSA spreading disinfo about stargates isn't interesting enough for you?

Originally posted by zorgon
It was, and still is, the question WHY was it there? You must realize that sometimes the main seekers in this thread will post things to each other to further investigate

I think first we should ask WAS it there?

Did anyone else see the link?

Why wasn't it posted for further investigation?

I'm guessing either starwarp2000 made it,
or someone was trolling him and sent it to him.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
@Zorgon: I would submit to you that the general public are not ready for the truth simply because they have been KEPT that way, intentionally, for many, many years. Imagine a heavily religion-based civilization. It does EVERYTHING because of its religion - all things to please the deity, so to speak. Of course, the initiates and/or creators of the religion know otherwise - everything is done for the benefit of the rich/powerful. Suddenly, one of them has a change of heart and access to the proof of what is going on. He speaks of the truth to his people, showing them evidence of what he says. He gains followers, who spread the truth further. Soon, people realize the hoax, and the "rich and powerful" are no longer so - in fact, they're now the enemy.
You could even say these "initiates" and/or "religion creators" were given the authority to do these things by the more advanced visitors from another world, for the sake of argument.
Now apply that to the long term. From whence can a government derive authority, if not from the belief of the people? And as soon as those people know the truth, it all falls apart - the rich and powerful lose their wealth and influence.
This is what I believe to be the case.

@Undo: Both sides are necessary - purely scientific AND esoteric - as both kinds of factors are involved. People of your persuasion are just as necessary - there is physical evidence everywhere, and we also know there is "secret" knowledge that has been handed down for millennia. If we have one without the other, I think we'll be lost until we find both (as is the case today).

I find the esoteric knowledge very interesting, but I seriously doubt it's going to just open itself up just like that - so I find that any little tidbits of it that we can gather, can act as a sort of guide down the path towards the physical evidence.

And then of course, there's religious practice - it's important to know that, as well as the reasoning BEHIND it. Take the Jews' thing against eating pork, for instance. We now know that pork, when prepared improperly, can impart diseases, including but not limited to intestinal worms. When that law was laid down, it would've taken quite a bit more knowledge for the people of the time to fully understand this - to rather simply place it amongst the religious laws was much simpler. That's only one example within one single religion - I'm sure you know of countless others.

rambling again... sorry.

My point here, if there was a point, I guess, would be that I think we're pretty ready for this stuff now - but TPTB won't allow it, because TPTB will no longer B if we learn what it is they know. And that - greed - is the worst reason to keep information, especially that of one's own ancestry, hidden from him.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ktorvalds

well i'm not proposing that there are no spiritual components to all this. i mean, afterall, i'm getting most of the evidence from spiritual books like the bible, the egyptian texts and etc. but my research has been almost exclusively based on archaeological and historical evidence. there are those who believe the gate concept is entirely spiritual, and that may be true, but that's not the way i've arrived at this data. the entire premise of the thread is that this is a literal gate system, in 3d physical reality, that has been buried under thousands of years of symbols and tons of water and/or dirt.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreb13 he reminded me of Dan Burisch...glasses, bald head, short. Coincidence?

Dan Burisch was the one who led me to "Project Looking Glass" at Los Alamos... despite the fact he may be a little 'off' his information was correct, allowing me to actually get the real document from LANL. What that led me too was one of the factors in me tacking a break

Too many people dismiss the 'insiders' as being crazy without taking time to LOOK at what they say and do some research...

Perhaps they act crazy as a 'cover' yet hide the truth under that cover for those willing to take the time to follow the bread crumbs

"I don't understand . . . " said Alice. "It's dreadfully confusing!" "That's the effect of living backwards," the Queen said kindly: "it always makes one a little giddy at first- '' "Living backwards!" Alice repeated in great astonishment. "I never heard of such a thing!" -Lewis Carroll

We all talk about how deep the Rabbit Hole is...

The Alice Code is used by many government agencies

I will make a thread on that soon... maybe

[edit on 1-9-2010 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Yes it was there... I downloaded it from that address...

Not to worry though... its old news now...

As to why not post the link? Most .mil sites,especially secure ones.. have a warning that pops up... I posted a link once directly to a file at Maxwell AFB's file server and everyone who opened that thread got that warning just entering the thread.

That posting was really made for me
Yes its a fake image, Starwarp said so, and it was removed from the source the next day so its a mute point right now

Disinfo? MOST LIKELY.... but WHY would the NSA care? That was of interest to us.

You can see their UFO files... they are posted now on their .gov site, not on the .mil site
www.nsa.gov...

So I guess that would be OFFICIAL recognition of the UFO enigma

But their interest in Stargates beyond the old remote viewing project? No idea yet... but am working on it

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
My head hurts... but I want more!!!

Does anyone here have any more information on Pine Gap in Australia? I think it may have been Zorgon that mentioned in one of his threads that there's rumor of a gate there - all I can really find is ATS-type sites and the "above the board" stuff about military satellite control equipment. That'd be some REALLY interesting information - an operational LOCAL network of gates?!! I mean ya, the interstellar stuff is interesting, but if this is happening too, that's WAY to much - instant physical transport of papers and physical objects, with no way to trace it, and complete secrecy by way of military force (as I understand, if you walk onto Area 51 for instance, you are met by a Hummvee with a machinegun on the back)... heck, that just gives way for instant transport of world leaders to discuss things with no paper trail, no suspicion that they were even gone... makes Bilderberg and the Grove look like a press release dinner!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by dreb13 he reminded me of Dan Burisch...glasses, bald head, short. Coincidence?

We all talk about how deep the Rabbit Hole is...

The Alice Code is used by many government agencies

I will make a thread on that soon... maybe

[edit on 1-9-2010 by zorgon]

I, for one, am already looking forward to this thread - is tomorrow reasonable?

Time for a cup o' tea...

Welcome aboard ktorvalds (despite your avatar being especially creepy). I am an admitted long time lurker - and you could do worse than digging through Zorgon and Undo's public profile pages, ton of great info in there...

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Yukitup]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I've read through this entire thread since my account kevintorvalds was registered (yup, took me that long to find time to sit and read it all!), and I don't remember anyone specifically bringing this up. Of course I could be wrong....

I've been watching this interesting documentary called The Pyramid Code. There's a certain point where they start talking about Ley Lines as certain geological areas that conduct the Earth's electromagnetic energy several magnitudes better than other areas. They came to the conclusion that many places where "temples" and such are built, these lines cross - Stonehenge, and the Giza and Tikal pyramids for instance.

Could it be possible that these structures may have been constructed on these lines, and in a particular manner, and out of particular materials, so as to interface with these lines, acting as capacitors of a sort, to be used to power something with great requirements, a "stargate" perhaps? And I'm not talking about just geothermal energy - there's certainly a lot more there than that. There's a heavily active molten metallic core, likely generating far more electrical energy than we in this "modern" civilization could make use of!

Please tell me there's something written somewhere in the ancient texts to this effect.... this just seems like the simplest explanation to me for these sites. A pyramid isn't exactly the first logical step when talking about free-standing self-supporting structures... I'd think a box would be more efficient and useful. There must be some reason for these having been built the way they were. Of course, I'm also assuming the newer ones, the ones that were actually used as tombs, were simply imitations by inferior civilizations after the fact - if this is the case, no explanation really needed there.

Then of course, that brings up the Sphinx as well - what secrets could it be hiding? What use could such a large lion-shaped structure have that a pyramid doesn't? Also, I don't know about the timeline between the sphinx and the nearby pyramids, so I don't know whether to say they were built around the same time - but if they were, that question becomes even more important. What purpose could it have, and did it have something to do with the purpose of the pyramids, which could have something to do with the portals in the fashion described above?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I haven't read the entire thread therefore, I don't know if this has been addressed if so I apologise for duplicating.

Has anyone talked about how the Egyptians viewed and spoke about DNA and how they linked DNA with Horus/Osirus? I truly believe that this link is directly tied with 'Stargates'

Horus

[edit on 2-9-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ktorvalds
Does anyone here have any more information on Pine Gap in Australia? I think it may have been Zorgon that mentioned in one of his threads that there's rumor of a gate there - all I can really find is ATS-type sites and the "above the board" stuff about military satellite control equipment.

The talk of jump gates between Pine Gap and Area 51 as well as to Mars have been circulating for some time... The problem is that certain people have been foremost in presenting it like Bill Ryan from Project Camelot and Henry Deacon aka Arthur aka maybe 20 others...

Because of the push from those people, makes it extremely difficult to get any good info. We all know about that Serpo mess

Dan Burisch mentions them also and at least he has led me to some great stuff, so are they nuts? are they disinfo with just a touch of good stuff to keep you going? Don't know... all I can do is take info and see where it leads me via my own sources

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgonall I can do is take info and see where it leads me via my own sources

I gotta get me some of those! They'd be quite helpful right about now...

WRT my other post, I'd be quite interested to see if there isn't a similar material makeup in other pyramids around the world or in ANY other structures, to the ones in Giza - as well as any geological similarities within the building sites themselves. Anyone know where I might go for that sort of information? I think the geological location and material makeup of the buildings may be key in our search for the purpose of these structures. If what they propose in The Pyramid Code is correct, and then other sites happen to be similar or identical in makeup, we might just have something! Of course, then there's the problem of "hey we've got all this power, what do we do with it?" within the line of research. I'm sure they were working from the other end when they built the structures - they had this widget (I'll just call it a stargate for our purposes) and such, and needed to figure a way to put it to use - but we're stuck with what's left over, and even worse, with the little bit of that that the governments and museums will let us see.

So. Geological surveys of ancient sites. Material makeup of the actual structures. Heck, even maps of these so-called "ley lines" if such maps exist!
Oh and another thing that could be interesting to look into (Undo!!!) is any mention within the ancient texts of a specific need or reason to build upon a specific site.

I'm probably covering old ground here (no pun intended
), but on the off chance that I'm not, I'll give it a try. I'd do all the research myself, but I just don't know where to start, or even the first thing about ancient texts - about as ancient as I get in that area is the greek and latin of the not too distant past.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Undo...great post! I was wondering, is it possible Ea is still here? If not what the heck happened to him? And you say there are several ancient civilizations still here till this day, perhaps in the earth or ocean floor. Would there be anyway to establish contact with them?

[edit on 2-9-2010 by JJ050]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
oooo The Pyramid Code videos are full of data, some of which is quite interesting. For exmaple, when Robert Bauval (The Orion Mystery) starts discussing the placement of the sphinyx and giza, coinciding with leo and orion he also mentions the pleiades and says there are several pyramids at ABUSIR (wow what a word) that line up with the pleiades. now THAT's interesting. it may be a red herring, however, but it's still interesting to do a bit of research on the area, particularly since it was called ABU SU .. . no i 'm not kidding.

OOPS, mistake. the IR in SIR, looked like a U. it's not ABU SU. it's ABU SIR. named after osiris. why the AB prefix? some linguistic shenanigans going on here methinks. (remember mesopotamian AB is water, which when combined with B, as in BAB-(EL) is water gate. or more precisely chaos water gate - the nun - the abzu - the abyss.

yet ABUSIR is a desert like setting
and there are several "Sun temples" in the area. the sun temples look just like the layout for the sumerian enlil and enki temples, minus the ziggurats. in place of the ziggurats are obelisks. (recall the theory in this thread, that there was once a pyramid at abydos, over top of the osirieon, which had been deconstructed and the stones used to construct 14 obelisks. they were placed a various locations in egypt, each representing a place where isis had a found a piece of osiris' dismembered body (and presumably this would include at the sun temples in abusir).

[edit on 2-9-2010 by undo]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktorvaldsI'm probably covering old ground here (no pun intended
), but on the off chance that I'm not, I'll give it a try. I'd do all the research myself, but I just don't know where to start, or even the first thing about ancient texts - about as ancient as I get in that area is the greek and latin of the not too distant past.

Ahh... seems I am covering old ground! Well, at least I'm learning something.

Hmm.... *points at King's chamber shafts* Hydrogen comes out of there, you say? Maybe through electrolysis? And possibly to be collected as a fuel source for, say, a ship?
It seems, at least in my mind, that these great structures could have had several purposes!

I think I'll try and collect the relevant stuff from this and other threads into one place as soon as I can, then branch out to references - maybe even a wiki page on the whole thing. This subject DEFINITELY warrants it - there's just so much information that it's so difficult to follow simply with an appending mechanism such as this forum. We need to be able to edit and reference things, and include well-organized links. I think I'll make this my pet project for the next (however long it takes). Anyone interested? Of course, it'll have to have a change log, just in case something odd happens to some information - and there should be backups of at least the information, if not the references as well, in case this "internet kill switch" bill thing goes through, or something similar is implemented. You never know how desperate they'll get to cover up information....

Email address for this purpose: [email protected] , for anyone who wants to collaborate with me on this. I also use IRC, dalnet as Pyramids. I'll be registering a dedicated channel for this purpose. Many other modes of communication as well - just ask. This subject is likely the most important thing in my life right now - I'm building everything around it. I NEED TO KNOW.

The truth is out there.....

edited to include updated IRC information - forgot about the nickserv and chanserv on DALnet which could be quite useful! Also a new email address for this purpose.

Another edit: I've started a Stargates and Pyramids Wiki in order to start better organizing this info in a way that, not only can people contribute, but they can do so without simply having to append to an already 250 page thread (as well as other pertinent threads). If anyone wishes to contribute, please feel free to do so. I've never run a wiki before, so if someone else is good at this I'd be grateful for your help in organizing it.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by ktorvalds]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
In the Pyramid Codes videos, they point out that many of other related monuments and an odd receptacles were constructed entirely of quartz crystal! What the sam hill for? did anyone see the bowl shaped quarts objects, with one hole drilled in the side of each? i think it's in video 6

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
In the Pyramid Codes videos, they point out that many of other related monuments and an odd receptacles were constructed entirely of quartz crystal! What the sam hill for? did anyone see the bowl shaped quarts objects, with one hole drilled in the side of each? i think it's in video 6

I forget which video it is exactly, but that sounds about like the right one. It may have something to do with the piezoelectric properties of quartz - stress it, and it generates an electrical charge. Kinda like the sparks you see when you chew mint lifesavers in the dark in front of a mirror...

Someone else suggested this to be the case as well, I forget where, whether it was in an ATS thread or what.
Actually, when I saw that, I thought of the dream I linked to on DreamCentral - remember the "crystal capstone"? hmm....

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

which crystal capstone? far as as i know the only cyrstal capstone i've ever heard of was supposedly on the white pyramid in china!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

which crystal capstone? far as as i know the only cyrstal capstone i've ever heard of was supposedly on the white pyramid in china!

Oh sorry I was making a direct reference to that dream.

Dream Central...

...I then got into the city I was going to, and the pyramid had landed and transformed, after which transformation it had the crystal capstone, emmanating a bright light. But not straight up like the Luxor casino - no, it was going out in all directions, like a light bulb in a bedroom.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Has anyone mentioned, or looked up William Henry's recent stargate info? He put together a nice slideshow at a conference I attended and showed/talked about his investigation into stargates across the world (Egypt, Asia, Vatican, Americas, Renaissance biblical art, even the US capital building), it was a good talk and he had lots of photos, I liked how he showed the Tibetan art of the rainbow body activations, and explains how they are references to activating essentially inner stargates that we are spiritual beings just requiring activation

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Maybe it's the one on the Moon?

Remember 2001: A Space Odyssey? It was originally...

based on Arthur C. Clarke's short story, "The Sentinel" (1948).4 In Clarke's tale, a crystal pyramid placed on the Moon long ago by an advanced extraterrestrial race serves to notify its creators when it is finally disturbed by explorers from Earth

[T]hey left a sentinel, one of millions they have scattered throughout the universe, watching over all the worlds with the promise of life. It was a beacon that down the ages has been patiently signaling the fact that no one had discovered it... [W]e found the pyramid and forced it open. Now its signals have ceased, and those whose duty it is will be turning their minds upon Earth.

www.daviddarling.info...

When it went to the movie, for some reason the crystal pyramid was replaced with a black monolith

Capstones, or Pyramidions, are rarely found. I saw a documentary on one found on a lesser pyramid then the Great Pyramid that had a copper clad capstone. Not been able to find that again... but did find this..

The Czech expedition under the direction of Mirsolav Verner did find a fragment of a basalt pyramidion from the pyramid of Khentkaus II at Abusir, a consort of Neferirkare, that was originally covered with metal that may have either been copper or gold.

www.touregypt.net...

Well how about this? Our good old buddies the archaeologist 'forgetting ' to mention it...

Recently, other pyramidions have been discovered, or rediscovered at Saqqara. For example, one was found in the storage building used by Firth and Gunn, but the original excavators of the complex of Teti failed to publish this find, so it came as a surprise to the modern investigators. The surface of this pyramidion is polished and is pierced with three holes. In this case, the holes are believed to have been used to attach a plating of electrum to the pyramidion

www.touregypt.net...

Electrum is a naturally occurring alloy of gold and silver, with trace amounts of copper and other metals.

Electrum was used as early as the third millennium BC in Old Kingdom Egypt, sometimes as an exterior coating to the pyramidions atop ancient Egyptian pyramids and obelisks.

en.wikipedia.org...

The interesting thing is Electrum is also the Greek name for Amber, which has electrical properties... and root of the word Electricity

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join