It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
For anyone interested in a little basic Quantum Teleportation physics... found this 1998 paper on it at Los Alamos National Labs

qso.lanl.gov...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

don't know if this has been mentioned before as I haven't finished reading the replys yet, but it sounds a lot like your talking about lemuria when you talk about pre human civilisation, with some of the story's I've read about this land and it's people. Can't remember the book now will have a hunt around and see if I've still got it, but it do's mention that the earth was closer to the sun and warmer than today and that the people looked different, (think of the images we have of people with larger head etc)
great topic tho. I've travelled and lived int he middle east, and let me tell you there's some incredible stuff lying around the desert there

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

From the teleportation physics study, one of the ideas I was getting from it is that for any transmission to occur instantaneously a wormhole has to be used.

Hey Zorgon, since you mentioned the secret space prgran stuff I was going to say; you know the plasma actuators?

Well if one were to place those on a space plane (e.g. black horse), then do you think that the actuators would allow for the craft to be maneuvered in space and perhaps even act as a propulsion system?

It certainly has benefits with regards to detection avoidance and it certainly would not be too difficult to modify existing space planes to take the actuators. What's your take on that? Have you heard anything about it you can repeat?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

If you like to go to the remote stars by warping the fabric of spacetime, you need to find a proper metric. Also, you need to produce sufficient amounts of the exotic matter, required for that geometry....

Source:
Some Geometrical Points Of A Stargate

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
the newest thing i've been pondering on this topic is

in the TV SHOW: the similarity between the name of the mineral (naquadah) the people of the planet abydos were first found mining for the goa'uld and

in Reality: the name of the real city (naqada) adjacent to the real abydos in real egypt.

i wonder if there's any indication in the grave goods and ruins in naqada that suggests they were mining some special element

[edit on 31-8-2010 by undo]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
this is the most intresting thread iv read
undo,ur views and evidence are compelling but no-one has brought up
the ancient egyptian symbol " SHEN "
its a ring like platform that could be seen as a stargate just wondering what anyone thought of it ?

and for the guy in the early pages that said he was a marine in iraq right now and said the ziggurat in sumaria was made of mud bricks .... would it be safe to assume that it left with the annunaki and the natives built the ziggurat in hope the gods would return
i only say this because in ww2 the americans used a little island cant remember wer but it was a stop along for the airforce to get to japan
and the natives ther wer given food clean water cloths new exciting things never seen before
well wen the war ended and the airforce had no more need to use the island the natives constructed a plane made of wood and rope - didnt fly - but was a symbol for the flying gods to come back and giv them offerings like before
its in our nature to seek good amazing things beyond our understanding and thats what make us such an indestructable race

[edit on 31-8-2010 by satnav_c-1]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
thanks to the current new arrivals and their kind or not so kind words, as the case may be. s'all good.

i would like to make an addendum to my prior post (see previous post above concerning the naqada culture vs. the mineral naquadah.

apparently naqada is an era in egypt that encompassed abydos and several other areas, which originally grew up as a gold mining community. it is interesting to note that most photographs of the grave goods have deliberately avoided the following vases

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/6e77301ac273a7c4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/e59b1d99ef2714f2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/aee027514bb01531.jpg[/atsimg]

out of all the websites that feature abydosian/naqadian grave goods, only one has included images of these. clearly the images depicted on these vases raise uncomfortable questions for mainstream egyptology, so they simply ignore them.

one thing in particular is consistent through out all of them: the arm positions of the central figures (typically the tallest of the group in the depiction). the egyptologist's site on which i found the images of these vases, theorized that the arm position was a reference to Hathor. i believe he is right, although with some provisos. I believe the arms positioned around the head in such a fashion is an indicator to the viewer that these are from the Eye of Ra (the gate system.. just another way of saying "chappa'ai" or star gate or gate of the god(s)), and in particular, the Hathor Gate. If you've read the rest of the thread, you will understand what i mean by the Hathor Gate.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
oh and i need to share a little goodie that i found! it's the entire Stargate SG1 series on the internet, for free and legally i might add. There's 4 commercials in each episode, not counting the intro commercial. Each commercial is typically 15 seconds long or less. Here's one of the episodes that just drives me bonkers because of the approach SG1 takes to the supposed "fringer" in the episode. Watch this and tell me if it bugs you as much as it does me

Point of No Return (Season 4: Episode 11)
tiny.cc...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Reflections
Andy D. Basiago - he states that there was a project involving quantum access, that he was involved in, it states that the CIA have a stargate like device which uses quantum access.

Ah yes Andy...

Project Pegasus
www.projectpegasus.net...

What a coincidence

Unfortunately I am having difficulty finding any reference to the DARPA "Project Pegasus' that doesn't come from Andy or a repeat of his articles

How about you BFFT? Any luck on that?

Everything I have heard is related to Basiago, or it is mentioned without source, matter of factly.

I heard it mentioned about possible time travel technology, linked with a Project Pegasus. But nothing other than that, and I assume that it was Basiago behind that info, too.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
do read my previous post above. pay attention to the data following the images. then review the images again. once done with that, consider the text of the LEGEND OF THE DESTRUCTION OF MANKIND, as it was deciphered from the walls of seti i's tomb in the valley of the kings. this particular research angle leads into the bull of heaven topic, which is covered extensively earlier in the thread. it's all interconnected, from what i can tell.

the bull of heaven is connected with hathor (the cow of heaven). hathor was one part of the eye of ra, as recounted in the LEGEND OF THE DESTRUCTION OF MANKIND. the other part of the eye of ra was sekhmet (also called matet (earlier etymology for maqet (

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

in Reality: the name of the real city (naqada) adjacent to the real abydos in real egypt.

i wonder if there's any indication in the grave goods and ruins in naqada that suggests they were mining some special element

Name comes from site of Naqada (‘Nubt’ in ancient times meaning [city] of gold....

(I can't find any link [yet] that they were mining gold - but why were they known as the city of gold if they weren't mining it?

... where in 1892 Flinders Petrie uncovered a 3000 grave cemetery of humble burials with a body in foetal poition wrapped in an animal skin, sometimes covered by a mat in a simple pit hollowed out of the sand...

Source

WHICH LED ME TO THIS!!!!

"Readers must be asking why have there been no records of this find, which would have been one of the most spectacular in the history of archaeology? Dr. Kinnaman stated in response to this question that he and Sir Flinders Petrie agreed that the world was not ready for this information at that time. The pair then swore an oath to the highest government officials in Egypt and Great Britain never to divulge this knowledge during their lifetimes. There certainly has not been found any record of Petrie ever mentioning this discovery to anyone during his lifetime, but Dr. Kinnaman told a select few before he died on September 7, 1961.

I THINK THIS NEEDS A LITTLE MORE DIGGING?! I can't tell if this relates to Egypt or Palestine.... I'm going to have to find some more info. The source is a little confusing... however the statement itself is explosive enough to look into more.

Source

Not mined - but they had a liking of lapis lazuli:

The Naqada Period (c. 6000-4000 BC)The Naqada lived in larger settlements about 4,000 BC and produced decorated pottery and figurines made from clay and ivory which indicate they were a war-like people.

Naqada artifacts from 3,300BC show further development both in terms of culture and technology.
Evidence of irrigation systems and more advanced burial sites, as well as the use of alien materials like lapis lazuli, indicate a cultural diversity and the development of external

Source

- Egyptian believed that this gem possessed life-giving powers. The Book of the dead describes Horus in a heavenly firmament in the form of a hawk and "his torso is made of blue stone"
- Blue was the color of the heavens, water, and the primeval flood, and it represented creation and rebirth.
Source

Great thread - and I have read the WHOLE thing!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

edited out my first post here: nevermind. wrong vase. sigh.
guess they are just that worried about it.

but here's wiki on it

Naqada is a town on the west bank of the Nile in the Egyptian governorate of Qena. It was known in Ancient Egypt as Nubt and in classical antiquity as Ombos. Its name derives from ancient Egyptian nub, meaning gold, on account of the proximity of gold mines in the Eastern Desert.

en.wikipedia.org...

second edit: that's the official explanation, which coincides with sitchin's theory that the abzu was a mine. (abydos=abdju=abzu and in this case, ombos=abydos=abdju=abzu) but that totally contradicts the earlier sumerian-akkadian references to the abzu, so i disagree with sitchin on that one, entirely. the abzu is the egyptian "nun" (waters of chaos), the abyss from which enki's flying, floating, entirely metal, advice giving, glowing, roaring, tangled thread beyond understanding, temple city arrived on the earth

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yes...it appears that their location was prime for "gold trading" and were known for that.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

that biblical archaeology link is verrrry interesting. thanks for that and also, read my second edit to my post above.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Okay, I found it. Regarding the discovery... it was about the Pryamids and finding a secret entrance on the south wall with artifacts of Atlantis.

Sorry, doesn't go with this thread... but interesting info nontheless.

"It was the taped lecture of Dr. Kinnaman that I first heard in 1979 that continues to fuel my interest and search for evidence of this connection between these two great archaeologists. The lecture given by Kinnaman was not for the general public, but to a select group of Masons (both he and Petrie were Masons) in a private home in Northern California around 1955. In this talk, Dr. Kinnaman begins with a normal discussion of his work with Sir Flinders and a general factual lecture of the dimensions of the Great Pyramid. After a while, he casually mentions that he and Petrie discovered a secret entrance into the Pyramid, on the South face, quite by accident. The traditionally accepted entrance is the one on the north face. Dr. Kinnaman then describes several interior chambers in which were found ancient records from Atlantis and anti-gravitational machines, that were used by the Atlanteans to construct the Great Pyramid. Furthermore, Dr. Kinnaman declared that manuscripts they found stated the Great Pyramid was built over 35,000 years ago and was never intended to be a tomb for a king. This is a fact I have maintained as true for the last 20 years!

Readers must be asking why have there been no records of this find, which would have been one of the most spectacular in the history of archaeology? Dr. Kinnaman stated in response to this question that he and Sir Flinders Petrie agreed that the world was not ready for this information at that time. The pair then swore an oath to the highest government officials in Egypt and Great Britain never to divulge this knowledge during their lifetimes. There certainly has not been found any record of Petrie ever mentioning this discovery to anyone during his lifetime, but Dr. Kinnaman told a select few before he died on September 7, 1961. According to my research the only time they could have made this discovery was between March and April, 1922.

Source

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

hmm, something's wrong with the story. can't put my finger on it. reminds me of the LAM imagery, supposedly of a supernatural being who had materialized during one of crowley's sex magick rituals, but which you can tell on close examination is just a male and female sex organ in the act of sexual congress.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Okay, I found it. Regarding the discovery... it was about the Pryamids and finding a secret entrance on the south wall with artifacts of Atlantis.

Sorry, doesn't go with this thread... but interesting info nontheless.

Then let's continue this line of search in the PROJECT ISIS thread

The lecture given by Kinnaman was not for the general public, but to a select group of Masons (both he and Petrie were Masons) in a private home in Northern California around 1955.

Yes Julie... this information you will find in the Rosicrucian camp, but even there, it is difficult to trace. This data, and the data from the scrolls of Tibet that they also possess was what got me into my research oh so many years ago...

to Undo: Please don't toss Crowley into the mix. He was a renegade that effectively 'went to the Darkside' thinking sex magic was the shortcut to enlightenment

Many toss RC and Masons into the same pot, though they do share common roots. Ben Franklin and several others of the Fathers of this country were in fact top Rosicrucians... (even Hollywood finally touched on that in "National Treasure") but again lets not mix this with the Stargates. My ISIS thread is the perfect place to continue this as I already touched on some of the knowledge there.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm sure that if this line of research is continued, an eventual connection to this thread will surface - especially if anyone finds, by some odd chance, any actual evidence of the contents of those hidden chambers! Personally, I think that's extremely arrogant of them - "Oh, the world is not ready!" And YOU are? What makes them so special that they're somehow "ready" to know something extremely important about our distant past, but the rest of us are not? This is the MOST frustrating thing in all of archaeology to me. Arrogant people thinking they're somehow more ready than everyone else for the information. I believe I have a right to know where I came from, what mistakes my ancestors made, and thus what I might do better - and also any important discoveries they may have made that might help in my (and others') daily life!

(first sentence wasn't very clear - reason for the edit)

[edit on 31-8-2010 by ktorvalds]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i didn't mean to offend you, z. and this is not to say that crowley was totally lying or something, but i think the hints are all there. problem is, you have to know the first part in order to even guess at the second part: et al, you have to know that the gate was likened to the opening of the womb and the giving birth to the gods. you have to know that enki and co. may look just like spindly legged greys, which would account for the attempt to make LAM look like a grey as well. in other words, it's possibly telling the truth but in a way that makes it look like the opposite and then only if the person viewing it understands the rest of the data even remotely

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Undo or Zorgon (or anyone else for that matter), any ideas on the dreams I posted before? And anything on the other post? Sorry for the "bump" (I suppose that's what you'd call it?
). The latter is the more important of the two, as it will surely benefit others.

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join