It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
maybe the key is music of some type.

That is Brian J Allan's theory and he is actively attempting to open the Rosslyn Gateway... with some success it seems..

Brian also heads P.E.G Paranormal Encounters Group Providing Support

You might also have a look at a paper he did connecting sound to the Giza complex

The Giza Enigma
A legacy from the past
www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Since I can't U2U yet, and because now that I think more about it this might benefit more than just me:

are there any reliable, free online resources available to learn cuneiform, as well as any sort of archives of some of the tablets that have been found, for those of us who don't currently have the resources available to take an actual course? I think that, with a proper understanding of a language (yes, I know this can take a long time!), one might be able to better forego some of the political/religious/individual agendas attached to many widely used translations.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
trying to page over...it says Undo should have the last post.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm sorry, the thing that discredits this WHOLE thread is passing that blatantly photoshopped pic of a stargate as PROOF....that killed ANY credibility this thread MAY have had

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

You missed the whole point. It wasn't the picture, it was where it was found, that was significant.

Believe what you wish, perhaps later I will dig through Starwarp2000's posts and point you to the reference. But then that is why it pays to read the thread

But ya know I have seen you post several times... seems to me something is making you hang onto this... if you truly found no value you would have made your witty comment like most trolls do and left

But...

your still here

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I'm sorry, the thing that discredits this WHOLE thread is passing that blatantly photoshopped pic of a stargate as PROOF....that killed ANY credibility this thread MAY have had

It's up to every member what they want to post, within the rules and regulations. This doesn't however, change how "good" or "interesting" the rest of the thread is or what the topic starter has presented.

If I go over and post a goofy picture in one of the other "greatest" threads in ATS history, will that suddenly erase all the credibility the thread had?

Come on, you can do better than that.
:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
the post was that Stargates are real, then posted a clearly hoaxed as PROOF they exist. To me that shatters ANY credibility the OP had

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

but i'm the op and i didn't give the pic you refer to, my stamp of approval. in fact, i also commented that it looked fake and even referenced shadows out of place. lol there are several things in this thread referring to oddities such as that, some more obvious, some less so. overall, the real crux of the thread is the journey i took while researching what the "bottomless pit" reference in revelation 9 could be about. the rest of the data in this thread is my and other posters data they accumulated while doing their own research. zorg found the "photoshopped" image you refer to and was like "what the....?" so he posted it in the thread for the rest of us to see.

at this juncture, i've seen examples of the gate being round and others of it being rectangular, which lead me to the belief that there was more than one, which seems to have been indicated in the ancient texts as well.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

ok i apologize, youre right, he posted it...for some reason i thought you posted it, so i retract my words...
but still, wheres the physical PROOF of these gates? there isnt any, because they dont exsist except for a television series

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reflections
Andy D. Basiago - he states that there was a project involving quantum access, that he was involved in, it states that the CIA have a stargate like device which uses quantum access.

Ah yes Andy...

Project Pegasus
www.projectpegasus.net...

What a coincidence

Unfortunately I am having difficulty finding any reference to the DARPA "Project Pegasus' that doesn't come from Andy or a repeat of his articles

How about you BFFT? Any luck on that?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

ok i apologize, youre right, he posted it...for some reason i thought you posted it, so i retract my words...
but still, wheres the physical PROOF of these gates? there isnt any, because they dont exsist except for a television series

well i'm doing pretty good on proof, provided you accept artifacts and textual references. the problem we are facing today is, we've been told that anything old that refers to anything advanced, super- or hyper- natural, is a myth (even though we've pretty much managed to do almost all the "super" natural stuff referred to in the old texts, with just working knowledge and application of aerodynamics, physics and genetics.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
this is an amazingly long thread...congrats ops on clearly making one hell of a subject thread.

so, long story short, we talking a stargate sg1 style stargate, or more like a contact mental trip?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
this is an amazingly long thread...congrats ops on clearly making one hell of a subject thread.

so, long story short, we talking a stargate sg1 style stargate, or more like a contact mental trip?

that's the current debate. some say it's out of body type stuff. i don't. i think it's literal translation of your entire body from one place to another. but rather than a long journey thru a winding tunnel of flashing lights, i think it's instantaneous.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Science is the equivalent of the Twilight Zone, Star Wars and Star Trek, all rolled into one, these days.

so undo, you think there is truth in science fiction, wormholes, etc..?

i've reviewed the last few pages, but admittingly have some reading to catch up on. i see mention of languages, and ancient tongues.

"Science is the equivalent of the Twilight Zone, Star Wars and Star Trek, all rolled into one, these days."

that is a bold statement to make. maybe there is more truth on the Syfy channel than CNN, FOX, and MSNBC together, then?

truth in science fiction, to be found in ancient myth legend and lore?
opening the ancient star gates, finding the keys to a hidden door?
intriguing and interesting thread, i think i like, i may read some more.

undo,
i hope you find some of my personal studies .... helpful....

have a nice day.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fdcfce6ba0b.png[/atsimg]

just some thoughts i thought i might share. yes, there is more to language than just left to right.

incidently, here are two more phrases with the same identical ingredients:
Directive: Act Mental
Time Travel Accident

i'm not the typical ovis aries,
ET

(p.s. i like the stars, can you star this post, please?)

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by undoSome say it's out of body type stuff. i don't. i think it's literal translation of your entire body from one place to another. but rather than a long journey thru a winding tunnel of flashing lights, i think it's instantaneous.

If we're talking about wormholes, we're talking about physical things here. So far as I can tell from every study I've read, including those of Robert Monroe and those of the more mystical, magic-y types, there is really no need for a wormhole for out of body projection, when one has a firm grasp of the "physics" of the "spirit body". However, in order to cover such distances as another inhabited planet or another star system in the physical body, one would need a device or phenomenon such as a "stargate" or some other form of stable wormhole, with which to travel, in full body, these great distances; a way of rapidly transmitting all molecular data of the body from one location to another, "materializing" (transferring said information to a stateless mass at the other end) and then nearly instantaneously destroying the original so as to avoid duplicates and thus possible spacetime paradoxes or odd quantum entanglement effects; or a way to quickly and efficiently break down the body into components, transport said components, and reassemble at the other end.

From what I gather, the first of those three is what we're talking about here. Efficiently achieving the other two with an "acceptable" percentage of losses seems unfeasible to me. I mean, the episode "Mirror, Mirror" of the original Star Trek series didn't really do this issue justice - it showed the dog coming back with its parts all mixed up - where more likely, the mixup would be far more complex, and at the molecular level. I assume others more advanced than us would keep these things in mind, and likely choose the whole body transit option.

The one and ONLY problem standing in our way right now seems to be that of the governments and corporations - they've completely blocked access to the sites that may contain these gates and many other archaeological treasures, save for a few people who have agreed to certain terms, probably under either payment, or threat of death/disappearance. Hopefully the Disclosure Project and others like it will begin to shed some more light in the near future, and eventually force the governments to disclose to us what they already know.

Geeze sorry about that - just noticed I was rambling.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

wheres the physical PROOF of these gates? there isnt any,

Well so long as something, be it a stargate, or a new stealth aircraft is SECRET, having such PROOF as you demand would carry with it a penalty of TREASON...

So until such time as they are DECLASSIFIED, the best we can do is collect evidence and trace the bread crumbs and clue throughout history.

The Photo you are up in arms about was found on an NSA .mil website that I doubt you could even access if you had the link. At the time it was posted it was still at that link. We all knew it was a creation, had you studied the thread or even read it you would know that.

It was, and still is, the question WHY was it there? You must realize that sometimes the main seekers in this thread will post things to each other to further investigate

No where on ATS are you likely to find ABSOLUTE PROOF of any of the 'out there' topics, because if that was available... it would be on Fox news at 10

This thread has lasted so long because the very concept is of interest to many people

I really don't understand the need of some to try to derail a topic. If they think it is BS, well fine, many other topics to look at... but to just pop in and say "your wrong, your an idiot..." etc seems pretty foolish to me

[edit on 31-8-2010 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
you found that on a NSA website? you personally?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

you found that on a NSA website? you personally?

No Starwarp2000 found it, I merely downloaded it from the link

The NSA has some really awesome UFO files too

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
so starwarp says he FOUND it...
like i said...faked

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
A little bit of trivia just to review the USAF/Stargate connection and other interesting tidbits

Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin were sued by an Egyptology student for allegedly stealing the storyline as the student had submitted the story to them about ten years before the movie was made (they "rejected" the story at the time). The plaintiff had a respected Egyptologist from Johns Hopkins University vouch for him, since he had put his own theories into the story. The only differences between the story and the movie are slight name variations. The issue was finally settled out of court.

Though this piece of data was deleted from Wikipedi shortly after Undo posted it in this thread... it is still on the original site

www.imdb.com...

Appearing in the Stargate television series with former Air Force Chief of Staff, General John Jumper, were two of the 144th Fighter Wing’s F-16 aircraft.

Year in Review 2005 CA ANG
Notice Secure .mil link

Photo courtesy of US Air Force
"The Air Force was extremely honored to have Richard Dean Anderson visit the Pentagon on 14 September. During his visit he graciously took the time to sign autographs and have photos taken with anyone that asked, he was a true professional. We are very proud of his portrayal of Colonel, now Brigadier General, Jack O’Neill. Gen. O’Neill may at times be brash and irreverent, but there is no doubt of his patriotism and dedication to his job. We also congratulate Mr. Anderson on his promotion to 'Honorary Brigadier General - USAF.' "

In the Air Force Space Commands Press Release... After the point of contact... there is an interesting reference...

History

Missile warning and space operations were combined to form Air Force Space Command in 1982. During the Cold War, space operations focused on missile warning, and command and control for national leadership. In 1991, Operation Desert Storm provided emphasis for the command's new focus on support to the warfighter. ICBM forces were merged into AFSPC in 1993.

Point of contact

Air Force Space Command
Public Affairs Office
150 Vandenberg St., Suite 1105
Peterson AFB, CO 80914-4500

(719) 554-3731 or DSN 692-3731

In Popular Culture

In the popular TV series Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, the Stargate Program is run by the Air Force Space Command. The AF Space Command Patch was worn on the uniform of personnel aboard the Prometheus, Earth's first operational deep space battle cruiser.

I just LOVE trivia don't you?

OH and in the credits for the series..

Other Companies

* Act One Script Clearance Inc. script research
* David Cowan Enterprises Inc. computer engineering
* Department of the Air Force we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of
* Energy Film stock footage
* Gastown Post and Transfer post-production services
* Rainmaker Digital Pictures post-production services
* Sharpe Sound Studios Inc. re-recorded by
* Stargate SG-1 Productions Limited Partnership production services provided by
* U.S. Department of Defense we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of