It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Ok , lets just simplify this ... Where is the nearest one to the UK, map coordinates please, and a rough geophysical map of the area would be good, just so I can locate it under the detritus that has probably covered over this invaluable object.

Rosslynn Chapel

Rosslyn Gateway by Brian J Allan

The gateway at Roslyn is one of the natural gateways like the one in Arizona and on Frenchman's Mountain in Las Vegas

"Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report."

Quote is from the Air force study that has been posted many times in the thread

This unique book presents starting new evidence suggesting that there is a very real and breathtaking secret hidden within the structure of the now, near legendary, Rosslyn Chapel situated near Edinburgh, Scotland. There are two versions of what the chapel really is; the official line insists that the Chapel is nothing more than a place of simple piety and worship, while the other version is a much more esoteric shadow interpretation holding immense implications for humanity. In this book the author reveals that the chapel is, in reality, a spiritual machine designed to transcend the dimensions and how it also contains the encoded information on how to achieve this.

Agnus Dei, the ancient symbol of Christ which was adopted as the seal of the Knights Templar, some of whom lie in full battle armour in Rosslyn's cavernous sealed crypt underneath the chapel. Sir Walter Scott was moved to immortalize them in his poem The Lay of the Last Minstrel, when he wrote of "that chapel proud, where Roslin's chiefs uncoffined lie".

law.missouri.edu...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kostas2012
Well if stargates (ancient) are real and exist then here, in Greece , we have more than 4 of these found on mt.Olympus , delphi etc..

Mt Olympus home of the Gods of ancient Greece? The oracle of Delphi?

Hmmmm now I have to look a little closer in that neck of the woods.

Have anymore to add on that or do I have to do the digging?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
How does one keep track of all this info? Do you write each little tidbit on a white board and have little different colored lines showing how one event/passage ties in with another.

With great difficulty

I put it all on my website, but it takes a lot of time to organize it all and I haven't even started putting all Undo's ideas into a package

I keep seeking a dedicated sexatary to help, but they always get scared off when they open some of the real mail I get

Seems the depth of the Rabbit Hole scares em off

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
See, I don't think Jesus was the Son of God. I don't believe he was a particularly divine being. He was a man, and a lot of early accounts and even some biblical accounts suggest that Jesus was esoteric, and this is supported due to the belief that Jesus visited India.

Undo and I agree on a lot of things but about Jesus we are on different paths

I have some reading you might find interesting...

The Secret Doctrines of Jesus by H. Spencer Lewis
The Mystical Life of Jesus by H. Spencer Lewis

Harvey Spencer Lewis F.R.C., S.·.I.·., 33°66°95°, Ph.D. (November 25, 1883 – August 2, 1939), a noted Rosicrucian author, occultist, and mystic, was the founder in USA and the first Imperator of Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC), from 1915 until 1939.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Mystical Life of Jesus: An Uncommon Perspective on the Life of Christ by Sylvia Browne

As to JESUS IN INDIA you will find many links on that there

Even The Buddha's original teachings, which while orthodoxy suggested was started in 500-400 BC, I believed originated 1200 years PRIOR to this date (look for a thread talking about Ancient India being a superpower in the lost civilization forum), was highly manipulated later on, bringing about worship and the like. Hell, look at Tibetan Buddhism which is one of the most hypocritical beliefs on this planet.

Tibetan Buddhism traces its origins to the Bonn religion. The Bonn and their kingdom of Zhang Zhung are very hard to trace, especially so since China is not allowing the search.

The Bonn then further trace their roots back to the area that is now Iraq and Iran. I have been seeking all data to trace this path.

There are dozens of sites spread over 400, 000 square kilometers, documenting the existence of the legendary Zhang Zhung kingdom. The picture below is a "celestial observatory" at the Black Rock site. The stone structure in the middle has a very familiar look to it...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BkrmnI wouldn't be surprized if many of the looters were actually crack teams of special ops headed by experts in the antiquities of the country,

JIACG - Joint Interagency Coordination Group

Blowing the safe ripped the hinges from the doors. This is the operations room of the Joint Interagency Coordination Group, JIACG for short. This is part of a team of 80 now deployed across the region and drawn from agencies with expertise in counterterrorism, weapons of mass destruction and sanctions busting. 25 are drawn from the US Department of Defense, military intelligence and nuclear, biological and chemical weapons experts. But 55 out of the 80 are non-military, undercover customs investigators and the CIA. 'News Night' understands that British intelligence officers from MI6 are part of the team. We agreed to disguise the identity of some operatives while filming this report. The JIACG intelligence team has never been filmed before. US Central Command gave 'News Night' access partly to prove to the Iraqi people that the coalition is intent on finding evidence against the dictator and those countries which broke sanctions imposed after the last Gulf War. This man, known simply as 'Chief', is a senior member of the team.

www.abc.net.au...

and it was these boxes of long forgotten artifacts that they were after. I too have read that Sadam knew of, and guarded the location of a stargate in Iraq.

SOURCE and more

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
sumerian too? Thats a bit wierd surely the focus would be on languages that are widely spoken and understood?

Perhaps Carl Sagan figured that those who might be getting that message would be able to understand it in Sumerian?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
i dunno. the more i study this stuff, the more i think the "alpha and omega" reference to yeshua (jesus) is indicating he was the first pharaoh of egypt and the last pharaoh of egypt. the problem we have to solve is, who was the first pharaoh of egypt
does the reference just mean the first ruler of "egypt" or does it mean pharaoh, specifically. remember my theory that enki was body hopping and that he had hopped into nimrod and subsequently set up the post flood pharaonic line? that would mean he was osiris and THAT sounds wrong to me, even though the more i study enki, the more he seems like yeshua.

oy.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by undo]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
not sure. which effect were you referring to?
i know theoretical physicists claim the event horizon would look like water. that's about all i know as far as the tv show effect is concerned.

STAR GATES
Wormhole Physics 101
By Dr. Samantha Carter, et. al.

The following is my brief attempt to describe what is, in essence, super-science in a way that those with little or no scientific background can understand and use. In this paper, it is my intention to give you, the basic SG Team member, the tools you will need to understand the Stargate. By the time you’re done reading this, you should understand how (and hopefully why) wormholes behave the way they do, and what you can (and can’t) do with them.

Over the course of this paper, I’ll talk about naquadah as it applies to the construction and operation of the Stargate, Goa’uld and Ancient crystal technology as it applies to the DHD, Goa’uld energy weapons as they apply to the interaction between the Stargate and the wormhole, and what little we know about the wormholes themselves.

Wormhole Physics 101

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I honestly dont no if they are real but they are not used by aliens..as i was told.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by jazz10
sumerian too? Thats a bit wierd surely the focus would be on languages that are widely spoken and understood?

Perhaps Carl Sagan figured that those who might be getting that message would be able to understand it in Sumerian?

Being that Sumerian is one of the oldest known human languages, if there had been visitors at one time, it would only make sense that they at least had some remnant of the language, if not for archival purposes, and would have an understanding of it - thus, had they not been back to Earth since the existence of that culture, it would be their closest linguistic link, other than pure mathematics and/or astronomy.

Actually, I'm a bit surprised there wasn't more in Sumerian or Akkadian than simply a greeting, considering this. Maybe a collection of questions, with instructions to answer via RF transmissions of high enough energy to reach Earth?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
I honestly dont no if they are real but they are not used by aliens..as i was told.

Told by whom? Please go on. If you do not know whether they are real, then how is it certain that they are not used by aliens? Also, how is it certain that this non-use fully encompasses all alien species? Please, consider what you're saying. I won't go into the specific statistics, because I simply don't know or remember them, but the potential number of civilizations at a level of intelligence equal to or greater than our own is quite staggering, even within our own galaxy - and then you must consider how many galaxies there are - we don't even know within a ballpark estimate how many exist. Have you seen the Hubble deep space images? Those are just a VERY small fraction of what's out there - and that's only as far as Hubble can see! The possibilities are mind-boggling.
And thus to say with certainty that "aliens" do not use "stargates" is tantamount to fallacy. I don't mean to be harsh, I'm simply saying you need to reconsider what you're saying with such certainty before you say it.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

What if...

What if that message has been drilled into us to keep us from trying? We were tossed out of paradise... maybe all the warnings are to stop us trying to get back in

that's the problem. as far as most people are concerned, there's no such thing to begin with. and the ones capable of making such decisions, certainly would be unlikely to give any weight to a 2000 year old prophetical reference in a book that has been ruled a fairy tale and a myth. so what would be the point of drilling it into people who either don't believe the old references to it are referring to it in the first place or who simply don't believe anything older than 300 years ? would be a waste of time to go to all that trouble to warn people off of using something that has no meaning to anyone but us fringers, most of whom couldn't impact decisions regarding it one way or the other.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by undo]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktorvalds

Told by whom? Please go on. If you do not know whether they are real, then how is it certain that they are not used by aliens? Also, how is it certain that this non-use fully encompasses all alien species? Please, consider what you're saying. I won't go into the specific statistics, because I simply don't know or remember them, but the potential number of civilizations at a level of intelligence equal to or greater than our own is quite staggering, even within our own galaxy - and then you must consider how many galaxies there are - we don't even know within a ballpark estimate how many exist. Have you seen the Hubble deep space images? Those are just a VERY small fraction of what's out there - and that's only as far as Hubble can see! The possibilities are mind-boggling.
And thus to say with certainty that "aliens" do not use "stargates" is tantamount to fallacy. I don't mean to be harsh, I'm simply saying you need to reconsider what you're saying with such certainty before you say it.

when i get my posting privalages i can share with u why as it will be on my past experience..hope u can wait,sorry.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Okay finally got up to here

Ah good old Dr Hawass... all that effort and the tunnel ENDS?

Why do I find it difficult to believe him?

All in all this is the best new info I have seen for some time. Nice job.. more work

Snakes as the 'roots'

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

when i get my posting privalages i can share with u why as it will be on my past experience..hope u can wait,sorry.

Not sure what you mean by that - you mean it's a long post or something? Sorry I don't know the ATS board system very well, and so I don't know the restrictions on new users (except that I can't send U2U messages yet, as I just learned again!)

Originally posted by Zorgon

LOL likely because he'll want to get it all uncovered quietly, and then "OH MY GOD LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!! WOW!!! Give me a pat on the back, everyone!!!"

I just hope he does it soon... the suspense is killing me! I've been waiting on the QC tunnel thing with the robots to go through as well... I just can't stand it!!! Too many political agendas!!

I'm sure we'll find out more over the next 2 years though. There's got to be some significance to that date - this isn't some lazy programmers' date reckoning mistake now... it's something that was written thousands of years ago!!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

Okay finally got up to here

All in all this is the best new info I have seen for some time. Nice job.. more work

Snakes as the 'roots'

he made me laugh out loud when he referred to it: The Roots of the Caves of Osiris, and he put his fingers up in front of his face to represent the snakes. it was his voice inflection and his eyes opening really wide, when he said it that just lol...... what a character. lol

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktorvalds

Not sure what you mean by that - you mean it's a long post or something? Sorry I don't know the ATS board system very well, and so I don't know the restrictions on new users (except that I can't send U2U messages yet, as I just learned again!)

Originally posted by Zorgon

LOL likely because he'll want to get it all uncovered quietly, and then "OH MY GOD LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!! WOW!!! Give me a pat on the back, everyone!!!"

I just hope he does it soon... the suspense is killing me! I've been waiting on the QC tunnel thing with the robots to go through as well... I just can't stand it!!! Too many political agendas!!

I'm sure we'll find out more over the next 2 years though. There's got to be some significance to that date - this isn't some lazy programmers' date reckoning mistake now... it's something that was written thousands of years ago!!

think if i reaad it right that i have to have 25 post before i can start a post..i think.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Immortalgemini527]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12
Because had there not been a tv show called Stargate SG1, several movies, and two spin off series, nobody would have the idea of a "stargate" in their head, especially conspiracy theorists.

Project Stargate CIA remote viewing operation 1968 LONG before the movie or TV series.. so it seems our government had it in mind long before the conspiracy theorists did

Unless there is something truly compelling in those 240+ pages, then direct me to it.

Nah I think I will pass... do your own research

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
all this, alleged locations of so called stargates..and not a single shred of physical evidence of their existence.,..
I hope the writers of the show read this and use this thread to revive the series

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
all this, alleged locations of so called stargates..and not a single shred of physical evidence of their existence.,..
I hope the writers of the show read this and use this thread to revive the series

well it seems to me that if the reference in revelation hasn't already happened, that if it is as literal as i think it is (and, if my interpretation of it is accurate), a lot of people will know shortly after its opening that something has gone dramatically wrong. it'll make the tv show and film look uneventful by comparison.

new topics

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join