It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Perhaps it was some NSA guy playing games?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
convenient it looks JUST like the one from the TV show....
That pic IS a photoshop...thats the Queens Chamber from the Great Pyramid
and NOTHING has EVER been discovered inside

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dryfire
2. Man was cast down on earth to roam the "hell", but not stripped of the knowledge that in heaven there was more to gain than there was on earth.

An old painting
Giovanni di Paolo, 1445,
Creation of the World & Expulsion from Paradise

"Toss em through the gate!! To that miserable desert!"

[edit on 26-8-2010 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

HEY Your BACK lol nice to see old faces again

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Good to see you too mate.

I hope that hernia's given you none to much trouble.

FYI, Armap is a mod now.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by zorgon

Good to see you too mate.

I hope that hernia's given you none to much trouble.

FYI, Armap is a mod now.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

do you have any more pictures like this?
these are the kinds of things i look for.
enjoy your star ^^

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yeah that went well, but many other issues kept me away, friends like Mike Sing, Starwarp2000 many others 'leaving'. Jkrog8's passing... personal issues

It was the Secret space plane disappearing for 2 weeks that dragged me back lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Imagine my shock seeing JRA and ngchunter talking about secret space ships

Yeah ArMaP wrote me I think he became mod just when I left

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Methinks that is just the space plane they told us about so when any of the others are spotted they can say, "it's just the one space plane you know about."

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

my signature lol

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
heres a modern pic of the queen's chamber:

look at the niche above and look at the niche on the old pic

look to the left of the niche, the 'doorway' is to the left as well in both pics.
In the old one you dont see the passage because it wasnt dug out yet, that wasnt done til later on

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12
reply to post by undo

I'm not going to read 240+ pages. Simply because it wont change my mind.
I'll tell you why I don't believe this.
Because had there not been a tv show called Stargate SG1, several movies, and two spin off series, nobody would have the idea of a "stargate" in their head, especially conspiracy theorists.
You wouldn't have been writing books & doing research on this stuff.

Don't get me wrong. The idea of traveling to another planet one day excites me as much as any other normal person, as does the possibility of their being intelligent human like life forms out there somewhere. The universe is massive and we are still sending probes to discover things in our own little patch of it.

Unless there is something truly compelling in those 240+ pages, then direct me to it.

The idea of stargates was talked about long before the movie or tv series existed.

Also, if you're not going to bother going through this thread since it won't "change your mind", why even bother posting in this thread? You've made it obvious you don't believe any of this, so the only reason you'd post in this thread is to troll.

The real question about th photo zorgon posted is: Why was it stored on an NSA website? You don't find that the slightest bit odd? Either its a fake and someone within the NSA was trying to have some fun with people or someone within the NSA was trying to tell people something.

You might also want to check out the Stargate episode "wormhole x-treme":

This episode is a continuation of the Season 4 episode "Point of No Return". A spaceship that had
been hidden in the outer solar system activates and begins approaching Earth, and its energy
signature is matched to that of Martin Lloyd's escape pod suggesting that this is its mother ship.
The military tracks down Lloyd (played by Willie Garson) and discovers that he has become the
creative consultant for a television series whose concept he sold to a Hollywood studio, Wormhole
X-Treme!. The parallels between Wormhole X-Treme! and the real SGC are clear. The Air Force had
decided that while being a breach of secrecy, the show could prevent any future leaks of
information about the Stargate program from being taken seriously.

Episode Information

Not saying its all true, but keep in mind "the best way to hide something is in plain site" and "plausible deniability".

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I'm not trolling, I stopped reading after 150 pages of the same thing over and over, that pic was photoshopped, I proved it, and I have YET to see PROOF of a REAL stargate..so all this talk is just THEORY, CONJECTURE, nothing FACTUAL in the LEAST
and furthermore what 'alleged' NSA website was this posted? share the link
Oh wait, its taken down, right???

Thought so

[edit on 27/8/10 by HomerinNC]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I notice you didn't address the USAF document I like this part..

Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report.

There is also this...

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study

Eric W. Davis, Ph.D., FBIS
Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin
4030 W. Braker Lane, Ste. 300
Austin, TX 78759

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates

• Traversable Wormhole engineered as a “STARGATE”
(via Einstein’s General Relativity Theory field equations, 1915)

• Faster-Than-Light (FTL) solutions of the Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity (Davis,Puthoff, Maccone, 2003; , Puthoff, 1999, 2000) induce a flat-spacetime version of the Stargate via engineering the vacuum EM parameters

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

1. connect together remote regions within our universe
2. connect together different universes
3. connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
4. connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Traversable Wormholes possess:

1. normal or backwards time flow
2. normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
3. entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
4. flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime &dimensions!

[edit on 27-8-2010 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It says wormholes ARE plausible, it doesnt say ANYTHING about a real, physical stargate was discovered

[edit on 27/8/10 by HomerinNC]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

AFRL Air Force Research Laboratory
DTIC The Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC®) serves the DoD community as the largest central resource for DoD and government-funded scientific, technical, engineering, and business related information available today .

www.dtic.mil...

document ID AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034

That one was a slide presentation here is the full original document

www.fas.org...

Yes ofcourse we know the government forges documents all the time to fool us lol

[edit on 27-8-2010 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
like i said, show me PROOF of a REAL STARGATE and i will retract EVERYTHING I have said

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
like i said, show me PROOF of a REAL STARGATE and i will retract EVERYTHING I have said

If he posts that on here I'll report him to THE MAN and live off the reward 'til the end of ma days.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

LMAO!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
heres a modern pic of the queen's chamber:

look at the niche above and look at the niche on the old pic

look to the left of the niche, the 'doorway' is to the left as well in both pics.
In the old one you dont see the passage because it wasnt dug out yet, that wasnt done til later on

And you know whats up above the entrance there in the pyramid? Some kind of paintings in the granite. Did I say granite? yes, I did say so...

You see THESE nice animals "carved"/"burned" into it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5dc7cda618c6.jpg[/atsimg]

BTW: hmm, they don't look any "Egyptian" to me also...

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join