It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NotClever

It reads like an infomercial because you're learning something and you're too damn lazy to reach for the remote...LOL...Just joking.

Truth is when comparing ancient literature, text, and hieroglyphs it is very easy to see how the stories of creation are not only similar but also reference the same individuals from various cultures.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zosomike
reply to post by undo

It's a shame I can't download your ebooks - I'm really interested to read the material.

oh i spoke too soon. some of the data in my ebooks below, have since been updated in this thread, as the discovery and research process evolves. as a result, not everything that appears in the ebooks is necessarily my current position on the subjects.

THE ANUNNAKI AND THE ABYSS, is available on thelivingroom.com here: www.thelivingmoon.com...

NIBIRU AND WORMWOOD is here: www.thelivingmoon.com...

THE STAR*GATES (partial) is here: www.thelivingmoon.com...

thanks to ron for saving them on thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Just read Annuaki and The Abyss...amazingly put together!
Moving on to the next one now.

Much love...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Stargates are real. Of that I have no doubt. I remark as such, because BP has for some time now been investigating, recording, surveying, what I think is a Stargate Pyramid Complex on the bottom of ocean floor in the Gulf of Mexico. BP's interest was in a large luminous energy source that could be seen and was recorded by BP on July 21, 2010.

BP recorded and surveyed the pyramid complex on July 21, 2010 and has since discovered two other major archeological sites. The last site is a very large square area that in my opinion is a landing platform or incoming portal area. Activity has even been recorded by BP and after reviewing that footage, I believe that what was being recorded was an incoming party that was transported to a underwater Stargate base somewhere near where the incoming party was recorded by BP arriving.

I would encourage you to look into the recent gulf findings. While I realize that the media will not inform the public, I inform you so that you with your background can begin looking into what may be the biggest story of our time.

What makes this story important is the fact that BP's own actions infers that the entire BP oil spill has been a false flag. Once you begin to see just how much preparation BP has taken for the Stargate sites, it proves to me that they needed the oil spill to justify having so many BP ROV ships working so much of the ocean floor that could be explained away as BP oil related matters.

While the BP ROV cameras prove that BP is not just interested in oil spill, the fact that they have surveyed and recorded all three pyramid sites is key to me. I am still astonished that BP has made no mention of the find. This is what makes me conclude that BP is part of the whole process of deception and distraction with what is going on with the BP oil spill.

Anyway, I truthfully hope you will begin to look into what BP has discovered. BP should not be allowed to keep such a secret from humanity unless it proves that they planned this all along, in which case, I wouldn't expect BP to reveal or acknowledge anything.

Anyway, take a look and thanks for the posting. I for one am glad you are here. I personally believe your expertise will be challenged as soon as you conclude that what I have stated is completely true. BP ROV live feeds provided me this proof and while only recordings from those camera feeds are available, I contend it will be more than enough for you to confirm my theory.

While what is going on in the gulf is part of a bigger operation, it is that operation that I am currently working on myself. While I have much material gathered, it is leading me places that require of me more background about Stargates. While I am catching on, the learning curve has been slow for me. Take a look and welcome. If you need some links, just ask. I will glad to point the way.

The fact that BP has been doing all this with no mention to the public is reason enough to conclude that BP does not want us to be aware of what they have been doing on the ocean sea floor beneath the BP oil spill.

Thanks again for the posting.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
maybe BP intentionaly caused the oil leak so it would cover the sea and cloud any goings on underneath :-)

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

This is quite the extraordinary claim! Please present your evidence to back up this allegation. Film footage of the supposed underwater pyramids would be a good start.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

this sounds odd to me but not totally out of the ball park. i'd like some verification, however, such as ancient texts that corroborate the existence of such structures, artifacts for the same reason, photographs and or video, also helpful. i don't want my thread to be an avenue for rumors with no substantiation, particularly since it weakens the research i have personally done on the subject matter in the thread. thanks for any help you can provide.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
has anyone heard of melchizidek?

apparently, he knows the secret to teleportation...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Nibiru and Wormwood was again brilliantly done!
The whole thing resonated with me so well and the conclusion makes alot of sense too!

On to the next one...

Much love...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

Honestly mate, read Undos' e-books - she comes at it from a great angle.
Enthusiastic second line...

Much love...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zosomike

funny but almost all my theories in those ebooks have evolved. some have been further substantiated in greater detail, and others fine tuned, and yet more shifted ever so slightly to further define them. for example...

in revelation 9 it also mentions that 4 angels that had been bound in the euphrates river, were let loose onto the earth. to my knowledge, the only time angels are mentioned as being bound, it's always in the bottomless pit (i translate that to mean they were restrained from coming back here via the gate).

this lead me to the theory that the bottomless pit wasn't just any gate, but a really big one, big enough to allow enki's flying floating roaring glowing metal temple to come here from somewhere in the field constellation, and that the big abzu wasn't under Eridu, aftterall, but rather was on the floor of the persian gulf. Eridu, which was on the shore of the persian gulf in ancient sumer, is now 65 miles inland due to silt deposition from the euphrates, which means that the euphrates river itself has grown longer, out into the gulf, in fact, 65 miles out into the gulf, from where its delta originaly dumped into the gulf, during ancient sumer!

as a result, the big abzu could feasibly be under the newer stretch of euphrates river, created by the silt run-off, since the time of sumer. it is interesting to note that saddam had cut off the water flow to the sections of the euphrates, it's various little inlets, closer to the gulf, allowing what was once swamplands, to dry up. the claim was that he was attempting to make life difficult to the indigneous people of the swamplands, but i think it may have further implications.

afterall, if there were 4 angels (in the abyss) IN THE EUPHRATES (!!!), that suddenly are loosed on the earth from the gate (a double layered reference in revelation 9, no doubt: et.al, data and then same data again with different detail/same event), the thing would have to be found first, and opened. you can't LOOSE something that isn't bound, clearly somebody looses them. you can read these passages a thousand times and not see something and read it again and WHAM, the stuff jumps off the page and explains itself.

and who looses them?

13And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

14Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

how do you prepare intelligent beings to do battle, while they are bound? obviously it doesn't mean they are chained to a wall or something! the thing that is bound is the gate. it's locked and buried under several tons of dirt and water.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by undo]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

13And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

Golden Altar before God - the ziggurat?

Also, the preparation to slay the third part of men - depopulation? Announcement of which has been widely reported in the MSM and admitted to by Obama if I'm not mistake...if I am, I stand corrected.

Now to me, the four horns stand out. Horns were used to announce or to signal an event or events, much like African tribal drums.
If put in a modern setting, those four horn can be either 4 people or 4 Media Companies. 4 methods of communicating an announcement or proclamation.
However, because they are grouped together with the "Altar" they must all be saying the same thing. Only, what's the use in 4 outlets saying the same thing...unless they are saying the same thing, but just using different words or methods?

I'm just thinking out loud here...this has really got my attention now...!
Any thoughts on the above or am I going off-track here?

Much love...

[edit on 5/8/10 by zosomike]

[edit on 5/8/10 by zosomike]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

i don't know... i'm researching it now. will get back to you if i find something relevant. at this point, all kinds of crazy stuff is going thru my . and it's the kinda things that if you were to tell someone else, they'd look at ya funny and walk away.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
first finding: (thought i'd better type it up now so i don't forget it)

the four horns of the altar are said to represent the four corners of the earth. i bet you're imagining a flat earth with four corners right about now.
hold onto your seat. the horns of the altar are the globe of the earth separated into four equal parts, each one at a different corner of the altar! what this means to me, anyway, is startling and evidence that the hebrews, mesopotamians and egyptians knew the earth was not flat, that it was indeed a sphere. the sphere of it is separated into 4 equal parts on the altar, for what purpose i don't know, although there are many scholarly attempts at trying to determine why the altar needed "horns" in the first place.. imagine if you will, taking an orange, and slicing it into four wedges of equal size and that's about the gist of it. here's a pic of what i mean:

www.bibleplaces.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well I'm all ears my friend and they're always open!
An 'on tenterhooks' second line...

Much love...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
second finding: in an ancient chinese text, canon of yu book of shu or canon of shu book of yu...one of those anyway, it references something called, the president of the four mountains. i considered the possibility that it was a reference to 4 pyramidal type structures, and the president was some pharonic figure. this may tie into the four horns of the altar concept, suggesting that the four horns are four sections of the globe on which sits one of the holy mountains in the reference, then each holy mountain is over seen by god in the example in revelation 9.

so rather than saying the golden altar before the lord is a ziggurat, i'm gonna suggest that it's a reference to something else entirely. brain is working on it. maybe after some sleep and prayer, the answer will come to me. at this point if i started talking outloud, it'd be too incohesive.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

With you so far - but Revelations was written about the future, with that era's perspective. So the question that pops into my . is...what would a 'modern day' altar look like?

Now, an altar is (and this is my definition) a man-made object specifically constructed to honour a deity.
Why does it have to be a few bricks with a burnt cow on it?

To follow that, what can we see in todays society or architecture that has been constructed for the aforementioned purpose in that area and indeed the closely surrounding area?
It would indeed be an altar, but just not outwardly obvious.

Take the pentagram that can be derived by the intersection of various important buildings in Washington D.C. ...

IMO, they could also be altars...

Could the four horns be four seats of possible esoteric power? D.C, Vatican City, Europe and...Eygpt maybe??

What I'm saying is, is it possible the horns are actually 4 methods with which to sound a proclamation of sorts?

Only we would use media to do the same job...

Much love...

Hope that made some semblence of sense...!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

horns of the altar were already part of worship long before the vatican, dc, etc, came into existence. i do believe the altar and the horns on the altar, will always represent what they represented on their completion, et.al, god's dominion over the four "sections" of the earth. there may be more, but the horns of the altar are not to be confused with the horns of the beasts/

for example, since the horns of the beast are said to represent kings, you'd have to have some kind of indication that the horns of the altar also represented kings, in fact, four kings in particular. but these four kings would've been in existence, ruling the four sections of the earth from the time the first horned altar was made, which is waaaay before america. i don't think the altar is interchangeable in such a fashion as i've never seen a precedent of that before.

the horns and altar made of gold (vs the original made of bronze) confused me for a bit. i got a bit sidetracked on the idea that horns were references to planetary, solar or lunar phases, in fact, that's how i stumbled onto the fact they weren't actually horns but entire sections of a globe.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
addendum to above: it also crossed my mind that it might be similar in effect to the four sons of horus who are represented as standing on an upright lotus blossom before the seated osiris. that lead me to the reference of the four living creatures, one of which had the face of a man and the other three who had faces of animals of various kinds (same for four sons of horus, one is a man, the other three are various animal .ed humanoids).

the problem with that avenue of research is that there are so many things with groups of four that it can get really ambiguous. four winds and four points of the compass are some other examples that play heavily into this type of study. i had already established that there's what i refer to as astronomical layer in the book of revelation, that estalishes a timeline for the events based on the precession of the equinoxes. unfortunately (for those of us who are not so astronomy inclined) this adds another layer of complexity to it.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
this guy does a pretty good job explaining how the as above so below concept works and how is interwoven in revelation as a calendar of sorts. pay particular attention to the way the equnioxes line up with the symbols in the verses and consider this may be what the 4 sons of horus and 4 living creatures represent -- points on the compass in the timeline.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by undo]

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join