It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
You might want to contact Dan Burisch on this subject, mabye
he can shine a light on it aside from being a scientist who mabye
lost a few marbles back in the day doing what he did on that project.

Just some Crazy food for thought!!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jephers0n

initially, i wrote the ebooks and was invited to talk about them on a radio show. one of the members of ats, posted the data about the show on ats, and it was promptly removed to a moderator board for review. the decision was made to remove it permanently and the entire thread was tossed into the ats waste basket. later, while perusing google search for related words (anunnaki and abyss) i found the thread in the ats waste bin, which at the time, was still accesible via search engine link. so i read it, quite surprised to see it even posted anywhere other than the site for the radio show. that's when i decided to make my own thread on the subject.

as a result, i had to start it off with provisos that it not be linked to any of my data (at least not by me, personally) and that it follow the ats TOS, which i did to the best of my ability. part of the reason it began as it did was just a result of my having read the original thread that had been placed in the garbage. had you read it, you'd understand. i didn't want it to fulfill the worries of the posters in that original thread who had offered up their rationale for why it should be placed in the ats garbage bin in the first place. so i left it up to the readers to decide how i should proceed with the information. it was a choice of necessity.

as far as creating a new, condensed thread on the subject, i do not believe it would be permitted, since it's already here in this thread in the first place. if you have specific questions, i'd be more than happy to provide what data i have available on the subject. however, you should realize that i place a great deal of weight into the ancient writings of several of the ancient cultures. so what i may view as substantial, you may not. this becomes a matter of personal viewpoint, as to whether it is substantiated or not. cirumstantial to one person, is definitive to another. your mileage may vary.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Ahh, I see. I'm sorry I didn't realize the back-story of the original thread. It's too bad that the thread got trashed, as I would have liked to have been able to participate! I, personally, agree with your use of historical writings as a basis for your theories. Keeping an open mind is definitely the best weapon in dealing with subjects on 'the fringe' of science. Furthermore, I believe that the 'Ancients' were using these stories to pass on important events, more often than not, as opposed to telling these stories as a way to pass on morals. Heck, if, 1000, or even 10k years go by, and for some reason we are wiped from the earth... What would the future archaeologists think of our movies? Would they believe that these were the gods, and myths of our people?

I'll definitely be looking in to your e-books, as well. The topic intrigues me greatly, and from what I've seen so far in this thread alone, you have definitely peaked my interest!

I'll just direct my future questions and responses to you in U2U, instead of this thread.

Thanks for your work, once more!!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
C'mon C'mon...we can handle it...Sumer was Iraq right?
So maybe my godfeeling about the war was right...now where does the idea i have come from...if it is true, there must be a source

Yes, Sumer is modern day Iraq. It was the first civilization, to date. Not the first people, but the first known civilization. The stories about ancient Sumer are written down in their cuneiform cylinder seals, which were really the equivalent of timeless history books. Other stories were found in the Hindu Mahabarata and the Hebrew Torah and Pseudopigraphia (the Book of Enoch, the Book of Giants, etc). Also, even some of the oldest stories (or histories) from ancient China have echoes of the events that happened back in Sumer and even describe some of the exploits of the biblical Nimrod (also known as the Egyptian Osiris and Chinese Emperor Shun)

A great thread and a fascinating topic. Unfortunately people do not yet understand the significance of the cylinder seals.
Some of this information upends so much of traditional religious doctrine it frightens people who simply refuse to believe it.
What can you do? Beat them over the head with it?
Sadly, I think just like with Galileo and his unwelcome news this whole recorded history is going to take a few more generations to actually digest and assimilate.
And only when we come to understand the meaning of what has been recorded will we be able to access and investigate this exciting paradigm.

You can only lead the horses to water... they have to want to drink.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Why does the sun look like a stargate?
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Why does the sun look like a stargate?
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

In that picture?

I'd haphazard a guess that it's because the centre of the sun itself would be blocked so the halo, or cme's in that pic could be closer inspected.

Kind of like if you film the sun with a digital cam... It'll look like a black hole...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jephers0n

You serious? what im seeing is those egyptian king of symbols ?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Jericho was supposedly a Stargate I searched that area as well as Mt Sinai on google earth curious about possible "ideal" landing conditions, a flattened mountaintop, or remains of some pyramidal structure favored by the "gods".

And I always thought the mention of so many populations swarming with porters in the early books of the Bible was telling as well.

I think it was like a regular spaceport back in those days, though what a regular spaceport looks like, I'm sure I couldn't tell you.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
I always have this crazy idea and i dont know where the hell it comes from but, i think the war in Iraq is about Stargates.

So...are there stargates in Iraq and/or does the war against them has anything to do with it?

Also, do you know if there is a stargate here in Holland?

(There IS an alien base here in Holland, and that is not a joke)

WHERE????

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I just want to say I have re-read the first 50 pages of this thread and the last 50 pages. Yeah, I have some free time today. I wanted to reply to many...many of the posts that I read, but realized as the more I read that would be futile.

Plain and simple guys.....this stuff is nonsense. This is pure fantasy of those that are a little too invested in their outlandish beliefs and desires. I respect that many long term and high post count forum members have contributed to this thread...but I have to wonder....what have they contributed? The only thing that threads like this result in is the perpetuation of ignorance.

Please, don't kill the messenger. Step back, re-read some of this nonsense and re-calibrate yourselves. It is one thing to speculate and imagine, it is another thing to...well...re-read this thread.

Re-read this thread. If your not embarrassed by the things posted in it then, simply put, your a part of the problem. I can't say that any more clear. Blast me, ignore me, whatever....I can only say in my lifetime when none of this pans out...never mind.....you guys will have an excuse for that as well. Must be those darn "tptb" that keep this hidden. Never mind the thousands of people of many years that would have to be in cahoots......never mind logic, reason and common sense. What you WANT to believe MUST be the truth.

Seriously, stop watching t.v. and stop reading sci-fi fiction books......

200+ pages on "stargates are real".....embarrassing.

Thank God, after 200 pages I find someone with common sense.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
artificial black holes

Google Video Link

video.google.com...#

[edit on 17-7-2010 by undo]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I'm just back from holiday where I read a book called The Stargate Conspiracy.
I was in the bookstore in the departure lounge and it just jumped out at me.
Have you heard of it or read it at all?

Much love...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zosomike

i've heard of it and read a few excerpts from it on the net, but i havent actually sat down and read the whole book.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
anyone who has been keeping tabs on this thread, probably remembers my theory that perhaps nimrod had taken the dur.anki gate from nibru (nippur) to abydos, built the underground chamber called the osirieon and put the gate in it. later, seti I, while excavating for his memorial in abydos, found the osirieon and the gate. he took the dur.anki gate from abydos and had it buried with him in his tomb in the valley of the kings.

the k corridor, which goes on below the sarcophagus room (the alabaster one with the book of gates engraved in it), had been excavated to 100 meters for a long time. they had hit water and stopped, even though the hieroglyphs on the walls, continued down below the water line.

well, recently, dr. hawass continued this excavation in hopes there was a secret chamber at the bottom (which was the theory in this thread). anyway, here's his very interesting video on the topic. he's quite a piece of work, this guy. couldn't help grinning at the expression on his face as he talked about what could possibly be there

notice he mentions that there's reference to the tunnel on the wall in the tomb proper and that at the bottom of the tunnel was "the roots of the caves of osiris" (who was nimrod, also known as narmer)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/a65ab2c0379e0f57.jpg[/atsimg]

how interesting!

new data claims that hawass excavated it to 174 meters and the stairway abruptly ended. he believes this proves that seti i's workmen never finished the secret chamber, although a false door was originally at the end of the first staircase in the tunnel.

"At the beginning of this passage the team found a false door decorated with hieratic text, instructions to the workman carving out the tunnel: “Move the door jamb up and make the passage wider."

Why go to the trouble of carving out the stairs and making a false door, putting it in place, and then having nothing beyond it other than a staircase that goes down another 100 ft. and that culminates in a dead end? really quite odd.

heritage-key.com...

pictures of the entry way originally made for the tunnel, show the reconstruction and shoring up of the opening to the first staircase from the tomb proper, as a large circle, lined with brick.

this suggests, to me anyway, that something big was put down there, and something big came back out.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/a311f0a93bab8d9c.jpg[/atsimg]

other pics from seti i's tomb show scenes from the book of gates in which a serpent is encased in a round circle called the lake of fire

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/f241b592e685ebe5.jpg[/atsimg]

recall my earlier mention that the lake of fire may have been a reference to the glowing, shimmering gate, not a lake of fire specifically and that translation bias resulted in the word fire because they had nothing to compare it to when these things were translated.

see the wonderful THEBAN MAPPING PROJECT website for more photos on the subject of seti i's tomb and really, any tomb from the valley of the kings

www.thebanmappingproject.com...

[edit on 1-8-2010 by undo]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I purchased and read the book, Stargate Conspiracy a few years ago. Its awful. Don't waste your time on it. It proves nothing, the topics go all over the place and it is generally boring. A terrible waste of $25. Anyone that wants to buy it from me, PM, me. If I can get at least shipping costs, I would be grateful.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dougie6665

stargate conspiracy is not my book and you can't read mine anyway as it is no longer available for download.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
oh i spoke too soon. some of the data in my ebooks below, have since been updated in this thread, as the discovery and research process evolves. as a result, not everything that appears in the ebooks is necessarily my current position on the subjects.

THE ANUNNAKI AND THE ABYSS, is available on thelivingroom.com here: www.thelivingmoon.com...

NIBIRU AND WORMWOOD is here: www.thelivingmoon.com...

THE STAR*GATES (partial) is here: www.thelivingmoon.com...

thanks to ron for saving them on thelivingmoon.com...

[edit on 3-8-2010 by undo]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
look at my signature

they can exist ... its very possible to make one
if you are a millions years more technology advanced

i dont know but many things in the stargate franchise look very very credible and plausible... do they want to hide the real stargate
by creating the SG1 franchise or what ... its a theory
the worm hole Xtrem episode explain that theory in a way

[edit on 8/3/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I was asking your opinion on the book because I finished it feeling like I'd just wasted £7.99.
They basically debunked all the channelled material, but didn't mention all the 'real' research people like yourself have painstakingly put together.
I really was all over the place and wasn't so much research into the theory itself, but more to disprove it as control element with info supplied my MI5, FBI, CIA etc.

It's a shame I can't download your ebooks - I'm really interested to read the material.

Much love...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Egyptian kind of symbols?

I'm sorry, I don't see them in that picture.

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join