It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

interesting vid about the ark

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
post to get page over,. see my post above.

oh peacock. never thought of that.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by undo]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000
reply to post by dzonatas

How would it 'lase'??
A laser has a fully reflective mirror at the rear and a partially reflective laser at the front. We also need something to excite the gas in the tube like a flash tube.
It is possible to excite the gas with electricity alone but only in very narrow bandwidths.
Not saying the Egyptians didn't have the technology though.

It could be quite rugged in design compared to modern laser barrels. Think about how those old toxic phosphorus TV sets used to work. Modern lasers are usually self-propelled, yet if one combines the beam of the those old TVs through a rugged laser case, you have a different way to propel. It might not be very accurate at a distance, yet would probably be effective to lase close objects.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
many eyes in the wings (as opposed to on the wings)

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
So, the ark.
Now, what y'all think about the "ark is in Ethiopia" claim?

It is being guarded in a little white church I think, nobody is allowed to come near it, history channel had a show on it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayrton

well i can't call them liars, cause i don't know if they have it or not. maybe there was more than one? but i do know that the original from the temple mound in jerusalem, was lost around 70 AD or thereabouts.

my son said he thought he read in revelation that the ark was back with its host (jehovah) but i don't know where he got that idea and he doesn't remember which verse it was that lead him to think that.

i'll watch the vid, but i'm fairly certain i've seen it before.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by undo]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well, to me it's more interesting that nobody seems to make an attempt to do an IndianaJones down there.
Hey, it's only one guy, hehe ...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
so anybody artistically inclined wanna draw a little sketch of how the ark of the covenant would look from overhead? the seraphims wings are touching each other. both the left and right wings of each of them. oh this IS interersting.

Ark Stuff...

History of The Ark of the Covenant
www.arkstory.com...

Egyptian Ark

Hebrew Ark

Egyptian Ark

Sumerian Arks (or Dial Home Device
)

Functioning Arc...errr Ark

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
zorg

i'm looking at one where one of the seraphim is holding a snake entwined staff, capped by a white colored gem of some sort. dunno if the other one is doing the same thing but strikes me as odd. don't recall staves being included in the description of the ark. first i've seen this version. guy claims he found it in a big stone chest in a tunnel under temple mount

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hi

I'm going to Tara next week. Since It's bloody time I open this stargate

Very few people are able to open these. So I'm going to do it. Do you want me to take pictures. Is there anything you want me to do?

Btw this site is riddled with sick greedy scumbag government agents. They are like parasites plagueing these sites in the hope of stealing all the work you all have done. I curse those who try undermine this world and disrespect the timeline that is now.

The tables cannot be turned and it will not be done any other way. For it has never ever been done this way before. This is going to happen this way whether the powers of be like it or not. So mark these words. This is the way of it. You either raise vibration or will die out. What does this mean it means. This planet is becoming fifth dimensional and many beings of mulitdimensional awarenesses are incarnating as human beings at this time and have been for the last two generations. The awakening is happening faster than any time throughout human history. The evolution of you in this universe is at pin point consciousness.

The stargate is not some techno spaceship stargate electronic jass like in the movie. This makes this whole stargate reality a load of balls. Now you can bring the experts in and you can riddle this site with more government agents, you can bring the naysayers in as well.

This is what your going to know right now.

Your here, on earth, to bring order and divine intervention on this planet. to change the old patterns of the universe right now as everything in the past that manifested on this universe has been reincarnated intensely on this planet. You experiencing this means, you are now here to change the old pattern or karmic tones that have been repeated over and over. Many planets have been destroyed and failed. This planet has done really well so far in this experiement. The universe has been in conflict with dark and light forces since it began at big bang impact. This world has been inhabitated by many races before you. It still even does. Humanity on earth represents many races. This world has been slammed shut for over 12,500 years from the rest of the universe. The reason being is the higher entities created that created this world has made a replica reality of the whole universe spectrum onto one planet and thereby shutting all interaction with the cosmos allowing evolution of the universe to happen on planet at one place and time in this universe. All beings come as mortals and are consciously aware of the reason they incarnated here. Each soul represents the universe. This matrix represent all fractions of you in this universe. Your higher self is the knowing of you. As the plan is working well, the higher dimensions are now coming back to experience immortality if you like on this world in a complete new way. They want a feeling of home on this planet.

Your job is to integrate and become multidimensional. You now have to look within yourselves and find the source within you. It is you who makes the world heaven on earth.

It is that source that opens the stargate not this crap that has gone of 220 pages of techno gizmo bull#. This crap is so incredibely insulting to what the higher guides have put on your planet. They are just some wormhole opened by a green button.

They open when you can access your higher self.

It will NOT be opened any other way. Now you can all go on another 400 ppages of this bull#. But either way the government are looking for clues to open the stargates they uncovered in Iraq.

It's time we get our finger our and stop living in fantasy and make our reality and realise it is gone beyond the notion of proof and the trivial details.

Go outside and connect with the source. The stargate is inside you. Not in the #ing movie.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

i know you mean well. i respect your opinion although i disagree with it somewhat... not entirely, just somewhat. the somewhat comes into play when you feel it is your responsibility to tell me how to live and what to think. you will NOT tell me what to do, do you understand? you won't. i hope that's clear. someone made that mistake before. been dead once already. you look me in the eye and say that and see what happens.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I didn't tell you what to do.

I'm telling you what you have forgotten these details are getting this race nowhere.

Now I will look at you in the eye and tell you that.

What are you going to do when it hits page 500. The government stealing all this info. This site riddled with gov. agents. You spending all your time giving info here. It's getting you nowhere.

I'm doing this for the benifet of you. Your planet is already getting into full effect of the galactic centre. Our sun and core is starting to react now.

Your problem is you don't like been told something you don't know.

Since you rubbed me up the wrong way. Suit yourself.
When you do come back to me, I will be telling you in the eye exactly what I told you before.

Don't make the same mistake as the last doppleganger universe. You don't know what your even on about at this rate, nor would you even understand how signifcant this last line means.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Let's put to you this way.

I'm spending all this time (working with the system to a certain extent for now) helping and showing you the deception.

We are all typing on cyberspace. Typing, typing and typing. He says blue and she says green. What colour next So on so forth. Bring in the experts etc etc.

This thread talks about stargates. Something very real. The same typing and typing etc goes on and on. Fine and well so far.

But your all going on what the system shows and tells you. You then come here on a government controlled site posting all the research you come up with and there, its exposed, going, gone. All that energy gone. Now you spend negative energy with me, thinking that I'm telling you what to do. Your typing this on abovetopsecret.com..... A site run by whom? Do you even know?

Do yourself a favour, go and take some fresh air and get some electrical shock of some sort nand shake the bejesus out of your body. You need a shock to the system.

What are you going to achieve?
Step off the mark and at least try and answer this direct question. Once your aware your now on a government controlled site. What will you do with this information?

I already know the answer and I know the answer you will give. But do you?

Do you actually know what a stargate is?
Do you know why I chosed to have this conversation with you?
Do you actually know how a stargate works?
Do you know the reason why they are put on earth?
Do you know what is to happen on earth with the stargates.
Do you know how it is open?

Where is the click? The secret?, The answer to the stargate? are you getting the picture here? page after page. Is it going to click. No of course not, because the click isn't in the movie it isn't on this site, it isn't in egypt, it isn't in the ancient texts and to be honest a lot of the technology stuff you posted is the greatest load of #e i've ever heard in relation to this topic is also not going to click.

After 200 pages, none of you asked anything obvious. None of you know what is the click? Do you know?

So please do yourself a favour man, and realise you should actually start asking simple questions

RE-SEARCH only sends your head in a spin. There is nothing to research on stargates. In fact there is no need to do any research at all, if you knew what stargates are.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

what do you propose i do with my thoughts on the subject? these are my thoughts on the subject. it's a topic i found interesting and relevant, so i shared my research., you prefer i just sit in one spot and vegetate as that is really my only option. play video games. learn nothing, share nothing, be nothing.

fine. have it your way. i can see your version of reality is going to be a great deal of drone-like fun.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

what do you propose i do with my thoughts on the subject? these are my thoughts on the subject. it's a topic i found interesting and relevant, so i shared my research., you prefer i just sit in one spot and vegetate as that is really my only option. play video games. learn nothing, share nothing, be nothing.

fine. have it your way. i can see your version of reality is going to be a great deal of drone-like fun.

You shared your thoughts
You shared your research
You share what you thought was relevant.

NOW what?

I'm going to take this proces in steps for you. As it's the only way this can be done right now. Don't for one second think I'm putting you down. It's quite the opposite actually. You will see in time. For I truly understand your dreams. I want you to awaken those dreams
Please think closely at what i'm trying to bring forward to you. I'm not going to spoil the show and reveal it here on this demonic site. Your going to find out eventually and it will show to you in your perceptions in time.

I asked you previously, and I know deep down you know, and I'm sure you unconcious knows, Your higher self knows. It's time for time out I think. It's time to reflect and start to remember what we are in order to become who we are to be.

What is the click.?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

i already have a spiritual adviser who suits me just fine, but thanks for the offer. we aren't taking this to the next level because you're ignoring everything i'm saying and just making clones of yourself.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Here

Read that..

I cant tell you how this dream I have had has transformed my life..

We need to turn something on somewhere.. Wether it be The Great Pyramid of Giza or someplace else.. Maybe Palanque

My Dream is the Key..
.. I know it . I was contacted by ET through a form of Remote viewing ( They sent me the message instead of me seeking it). No , I wast on any Hallucinogen or anything like it .. I was actually at a Christian Lifestyle campus when what I believe to be an Angel ( Messanger, ET ) of our Creators sent me a message..

SRI ( Stanford Reaserch Institute) has alot of info on Remote viewing.
:

This will turn out to be the greatest message of all Time..

Where going to make contact..

[edit on 2-9-2009 by gLuEBoY]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

i already have a spiritual adviser who suits me just fine, but thanks for the offer. we aren't taking this to the next level because you're ignoring everything i'm saying and just making clones of yourself.

Well then remember this conversation the day will come where you wished to come back and undo your last line.

Oh what a coincidence your name is undo

It's you who is ignoring everything and the obvious. However calling me a clone is an insult and a bit off the mark. Oh boy you do have much to conquer and accomplish in this life. Will you even make it........

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

listen, i dunno what makes you think you're so gosh awful smart, that everyone else is an idiot by comparison who you must free from their ignorance? i thought you said raise the vibration. how in the sam hill do you propose to do that, by going around insulting people you disagree with, threatening the people of the planet you disagree with, with a curse (i suppose you think this curse thing you refer to is going to rid the planet of everyone you disagree with? oh now THERE'S a good reason to curse people! not. do you realize how many people think their reason to curse people is greater than someone elses? i thought the idea was to skip all that cursing jazzola and just love each other?

I GUESS NOT!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
SO i'm just posting along, la la la, basically minding my own beeswax, and along comes this guy who tells me to quit posting because i don't know what i'm talking about, that it's BS, and he's gonna curse people and i'll be sorry...oh yes, i'll be sorry.

the message that sends to people who post their research on sites like this is: don't bother. cause people like mind1universe, already know it all, and you'll be wasting your time and he'll tell ya so with relish (tomatoes, pickles, onions and lettuce).

after that, he lets you know in no uncertain terms, that the vibratory wave will sweep threw and you'll die a grizzly death cause you didn't agree with him! that's right folks. that's what happens when you post your theories on ATS. you end up fried by little fireballs from space by some alien species who intends to raise the vibratory level of people like mind1universe, but you're too stupid to make it so just do like mind1universe says, and you'll do fine!

time to whip out the "you're an idiot. stop posting that BS. you don't know what you're talking about. and i'm gonna curse the low vibrators to alien fireballs!"

SIGH! all i did was post a theory! good freakin' grief, almighty!

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join