It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
that does look like pyramid terraces.
interesting pic.

Found it on Google Earth

The Great White Pyramid
Qianling Mausoleum
Qian Xian, China

34° 34′ 23.37″ N, 108° 13′ 6.94″ E

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

But I think we are getting far way from Stargates now

I think that Qin Shi Huangdi’s tomb is really fascinating.
With the rivers of Mercury and his model of the Universe built into the tomb, we have the closest here, that we can get, towards the truths that the past civilizations were trying to convey to us.
The fact that most of the Pyramids of China weren't built by the Chinese, makes us ask who they were really built by.
IMO, they are the remains of a World encompassing network of Pyramids constructed by some advanced civilization, for what purpose we can only surmise.

China’s first emperor Qin Shi Huangdi’s tomb, with great treasures and wonderful craftwork inside, as it looked in 210 BC, year of his death. Construction began in 246 BC , and took 700,000 workers and craftsmen 38 years to complete.

Why haven't they been excavated??
Well the current breed of Chinese Archaeologists have stated that they haven't been allocated the funds and will leave it to future generations to do.
If we believe them that is.
We have seen the digging up of the terracotta soldiers so I think they just don't want the West to know what they have found, and are worried that we will find out that they didn't build them.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hi undo,

As you and dzonatas have been discussing dragons, i want to run this by you.

On exhibit in the Louvre is a green libation vase, which was excavated from the ancient Mesopotamian city of Lagash. The inscription on it, from King Gudea of Lagash circa 2025 BC, is a dedication to Ningizzida. Also on the vase is an image of two entwined snakes on a rod. Some have dated the vase as far back as 4000 B.C. The rod is most likely to be Axis Mundi, the world tree, Yggdrasil, the tree of life. Ningizzida, a fertility god, was also known as 'Lord of the Tree of Life'. He was often depicted as a serpent with a human head, and later became a god of healing and magic. His companion was Tammuz/Dumuzi, who personified the creative powers of spring [19] (like the Greek Maia).

And Ningizzida was the son of Ninazu (a.k.a Anzu or Zu) - a divine storm-bird and the personification of the southern wind and the thunderclouds. [20]

In the same era the caduceus was being used by the people of India to represent Kundalini - but that's another story.
Could ancient scriptures and symbols, ostensively brilliantly simple descriptions of DNA, have come from a dragon? Or were they just credited to a dragon in a myth, because dragons represent order from chaos, and symbolize terrible all-changing catastrophes?

The fifth Aztec age was initiated by the dragon Quetzalcoatl in 3,113 B.C. and is due to complete its cycle on Dec. 21, 2012. Is it just a coincidence that this happens to be the next Chinese year of the Dragon? Is this the date of the next pole shift?

[19] Tamuzz/Dumuzi

[20]Ningizzida

A Theory

Here is a theory that combines all myths about dragons:

Between 5,000 and 12,000 years ago, an extraterrestrial force, with accompanying cosmic radiation, caused the Earth's poles to shift.

* The Norse, Greek, Aztec, Chippewa & Chinese all have flood legends which have dragons in an integral role.

* The Fon and Norse legends involve the world tipping over, because of dragons

* The Norse and Babylonian flood legends involve the shifting of the stars - something that would appear to happen in a pole shift

This in turn caused a global cataclysm of floods, earthquakes, mud and volcanoes. All living things had their numbers drastically reduced. Life arose from mud. Those that survived had mutated DNA from cosmic radiation - (even today cosmic rays are the main cause of random DNA mutations). Many new species came about.

* The Fon, Norse, Babylonian, Aztec & Chinese all have creation legends involving dragons

* The Norse, Babylonian, Greek, Aztec & Chinese all have mutations appearing in their legends

Some, including dragons and unicorns, had genetic Achilles heels, which prevented them from surviving through until the modern era.

Dragons were the most monstrous of all the new species, and became the symbol of the cataclysm and the resulting mutations. After a few generations, two species of humans remained, the Neanderthals (giants) and the Nephilim (angels/gods). The Nephilim were the most changed, and they became associated with dragon symbolism. They had changed for the better, and they retained information from before the cataclysm. But they were few, and they were weak. The only way to survive was to mate with the Neanderthal giants. And to teach their offspring all they knew.

* Cecrops and Athena (Greece), Quetzalcoatl (Aztec) & Nü-Kua (China) were all dragons that introduced knowledge to their respective cultures

The ancient myths that relate to the cataclysm feature dragons and mutations, as a simplistic way of explaining what had happened. It is to their the credit of the inventors of these myths, that the underlying message has somehow managed to survive for millennia.

Tell me what you think

[edit on 27/8/09 by starwarp2000]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

i have had some pretty incredible experiences that i can't chalk up to mutations from antiquity, so i'm going with the theory that you're partially right and partially wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

here's a way out there hypothesis on the topic you brang up:

according to the older records about places like the temples of mesopotamia, shinar (sumer), akkad, etc, they were built with the temple on the top of the ziggurat. the temple contained several rooms, the most important of which were the bedroom and the dining room. the god of the temple would select a female from the population to be brought to the bed chambers as well as specific types of food, various local treasures mined from the local mines and so on.

it sounds as if the "god" would stop by to pick up new slaves and such, new loot and to get fed. so i'm thinking the purpose of the pyramids in some cases, was to replenish their stocks from local treasures (mineral, edible, physical labor and sexual). whether those all stayed on earth or not is the next question.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000
I think that Qin Shi Huangdi’s tomb is really fascinating.
With the rivers of Mercury and his model of the Universe built into the tomb, we have the closest here, that we can get, towards the truths that the past civilizations were trying to convey to us.

Seems that there is a lot of confusion between Qin Shi Huangdi’s tomb and the 'White Pyramid" and Qianling's Mausoleum.

A lot of what I am finding, and even some posters here, shows a mixing of the three as being one...

I have seen it said that the EXTERIOR of the White Pyramid had the jewels, yet the other reports say it was inside, which would make more sense.

That picture you posted... tracked down the original story...

Wednesday, 14 November 2007
Pyramid Uncovered in China

Well, uncovered by ground-penetrating radar. Can't wait for them to actually go inside:

Construction of this mausoleum began in 246 BC and is believed to have taken 700,000 workers and craftsmen 38 years to complete. Qin Shi Huangdi was interred inside the tomb complex upon his death in 210 BC. According to the Grand Historian Sima Qian (145 BC-90 BC), the First Emperor was buried alongside great amounts of treasure and objects of craftsmanship, as well as a scale replica of the universe complete with gemmed ceilings representing the cosmos, and flowing mercury representing the great earthly bodies of water. Pearls were also placed on the ceilings in the tomb to represent the stars, planets, etc. Recent scientific work at the site has shown high levels of mercury in the soil of Mount Lishan, tentatively indicating an accurate description of the site’s contents by historian Sima Qian.

survive2012.com...

From there it led to this...

5 guesses on Emperor Qin Shihuangs tomb

The following graphic shows the current overlay of dirt on the Pyramid with the actual one beneath it with ground-penetrating radar

Here is a representation of the inner chamber

How many gates does the underground palace have?

Opinions also differ on how many gates the underground palace contains. Some said there were two, one made of stone and the other of bronze. Others said that there were six, because Emperor Qin Shihuang had always considered the number "six" auspicious.

How many gates does the underground palace have then? After reading through piles of ancient documents, Guo Zhikun said that the exact number was recorded clearly in Records of the Historian, a great historical book written by Sima Qian. In it, the author wrote, "When the emperor died, he was placed in the underground palace. Then, the middle gate was closed and the outer gate was shut down. All workmen were entombed. No one escaped."

www.china.org.cn...

This is a long but must read... I am cleaning it up for my site but it has everything

The Fabulous 1000-Foot White Pyramid of Xian
Mar 18, 2000 ... The Chinese pyramids near Xian bear witness, suggested Professor Wang Shiping, ... The Pool of Mercury in the Tomb-Chamber of theEmperor ...
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

[edit on 27-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Hi, I'm an author of 2 books with a third on the way, but I won't be sharing my free e- book links here because the rules forbid it. So I'll just share with you some of my research.

(Ancient) Stargates are real: either that or there's several ancient civilizations inside the earth or stuffed in some canyon on the sea floor. Personally, my research leads me to believe the former: et.al, stargates are real. Sounds crazy? Yes, it honestly does, but so does quantum cloning and teleportation, and yet it's happening as we speak. Science is the equivalent of the Twilight Zone, Star Wars and Star Trek, all rolled into one, these days.

If you'd like to inquire as to what I've learned, feel free to ask. If you'd like to debate the possibilities, be my guest. If you'd just like to say I'm wrong, also, do as you will. I don't wish to just dump all this information in your laps so let's just start with the basic premise: (Ancient) Stargates are real.

There was a thread about the Baghdad embassy of the US that covers 90% of the green zone (that´s really big!), it is the biggest embassy in the world (probably goes deep underground with whatever down there) plus the lootings of antiquities in Iraq by whomever (US Black Ops with the help of locals ... my theory). I have a theory that the conspiracy for the real cause of invading Iraq was multy-leveled:
1)for absolute sheeple ... because of terrorist´s
2)for normal sheeple ... WMD
3)for inteligent sheeple ... Geopolitical game - China + Russia + Iran
4)for the realists ... oil and gas
5)for the pesimists ... NWO distraction, troops abroad (the "good ???disputable" veterans hold in Iraq, the bad "shooting" civs brought back to US for a Martial law), big money for the military industrial complex.
6)the real cause ... worth us - conspiracy nuts
... ancient XENOFACTS ... from Annanukis(Probably Sirian Genetic Engineers working in the E.D.E.N. genetic manipulation laboratory on the BEAST(HOMO SAPIENS) project), Orionians (Arians ... Reptlians), Sirians (Wolf-Dog like race ... long black beard bearing), whoever was here between 100.000 BC - 10.000 BC, and then gues where is the secret storage and R&D faccility ... you are right the embassy ... why carry it to the US, where it could on the way stolen.

new word: ... XENOFACT/S ...

That´s my theory and 2 cents.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]

[edit on 12/08/09 by Durabys]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Until they uncover the dirt on those pyramids and tell exactly how much is man-made and how much is actually a natural mountain, I'm hesitant to settle on either one being more than the other. Those pictures pretty much sum up some of the guesses I have also.

There wasn't much to the stories on the burials that they found by Qianling. It was more like notes that they found the burials.

I don't know if any of those burials have artifacts like those found in Egypt.

My gut feel is that there is more to be found on the islands off the coast of Asia... now Polynesian. Well, my gut feel is back up with some personal experience.

I've seen fantasy landscapes, rainbows, natural pyramids... yet these were in the middle of inactive volcanoes. Amazing sites that the camera does no justice to.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas
Until they uncover the dirt on those pyramids and tell exactly how much is man-made and how much is actually a natural mountain,

Well I am 100% sure that the pyramids all over China are man made... the question is how many of them have structures beneath the dirt.

If you look around the country side you will see many smaller ones that are worn down... so those were dirt. There may be tombs beneath the floor though.

The bigger ones have maintained their shape, and as we can see on GE are still sharp when viewed from a distance.

China, unlike Egypt is not a desert where these pyramids are... it rains a LOT... so for these big ones to have maintained that shape all these millenia means they cannot be just dirt and must have a solid form underneath.

The fact that this has now been proven on the Qin Shihuang tomb with ground penetrating radar means it most likely the same is true of the others. I can see the smaller ones being later copies such as they were in Egypt, with a decline as time went on

I find it interesting that I am finding stories that they were not built by the Chinese, yet obviously this tomb of Qin Shihuang was.

Now the Terracotta army was a legend and we found that, and as I show in the other thread its very close to the Qin Shihuang pyramid.

If you look on GE you will see similar dig sites at some of the other big pyramids... but so far we have only been shown one other, the Han Yang tomb. Not as impressive but the point is they are there...

Han Yang Soldiers

So its only logical to assume the others would as well...

As to the "White Pyramid" looking closely at it shows the rock terraces are limestone. The area is under heavy snow in winter and a lot of rain. Limestone after a few thousand years wears down quickly, so it could easily look as it does today.

So this one being man made or natural is the one in question. It could even be a mountain with terraces carved into it. We need that ground penetrating radar on that one

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000

The rod is most likely to be Axis Mundi, the world tree, Yggdrasil, the tree of life. Ningizzida, a fertility god, was also known as 'Lord of the Tree of Life'. He was often depicted as a serpent with a human head, and later became a god of healing and magic.

This is why I don't listen to the 'experts'

Why can't they just spit it out?

DNA

There see? That wasn't hard

Our DNA, the double helix is the key to our longevity. Once we can identify the 'off' switch we will have eaten the fruit of that 'Tree of Life'. All our ability to heal is in that DNA code...

Cut yourself and it heals, cut off a limb it won't regrow, yet the reptilian species have that ability... even the lowly worm can do that...

THAT is the 'Fountain of Youth"
THAT is the 'Tree of Life"
THAT is why the Caduceus is the medical symbol today
THAT is what 'Faith healers' do.. channel the bodies natural energy to 'trigger' regrowth
THAT is what the mystical schools have been saying for thousands of years

We use the symbols, but we have long ago forgotten what they mean

And was it not also called "The Wand of Hermes"

And was not Thoth known as Hermes Trismegistus ?

THAT is why its called 'Hermeticism'

Both Thoth and Hermes were gods of writing and of magic in their respective cultures. Thus, the Greek god of interpretive communication was combined with the Egyptian god of wisdom as a patron of astrology and alchemy. In addition, both gods were psychopomps; guiding souls to the afterlife. And there is also a connection with the Egyptian Priest and Polymath Imhotep

en.wikipedia.org...

The short list...

Hermetic Movements
Rosicrucianism

Hermetic Orders
Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor
Hermetic Brotherhood of Light

Topics in Hermetism
Qabalah Occult and divinatory tarot

So much for the 'experts' that say "...The rod is most likely to be Axis Mundi,..."

[edit on 27-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
DNA

[...]

And was it not also called "The Wand of Hermes"

And was not Thoth known as Hermes Trismegistus ?

Please, let's not mix up Hermes with the caduceus.

There are 3 sides to the story of the medical staff:

The Caduceus vs the Staff of Asclepius

As for DNA, guess one would need to study that in order to find any clues about "soul thread" and how that "gates" into the body.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Wow!!! I wonder if I can find it on Amazon.com ????

Get the spanners ready

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Hehe, good one ...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

where did you find that ?

i'm still trying to figure out if there were any round gates. so far, i'm only finding rectangular gates. perhaps the big abzu gates are round.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Can human be aliens, which lost is knowing in the dawn of time, or anything? Is it possible that we've created those stargates?

So interesting means so much question

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

where did you find that ?

i'm still trying to figure out if there were any round gates. so far, i'm only finding rectangular gates. perhaps the big abzu gates are round.

A bit of Photoshop magic

I remember you saying somewhere, (If my memory serves me correctly
) that there were probably two types of gates.
Ones for ships/craft and ones for individuals (people).
Maybe the square ones are small and the round ones are large.
Just a thought

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas
As for DNA, guess one would need to study that in order to find any clues about "soul thread" and how that "gates" into the body.

True, you wouldn't want 'parts' left behind

In that vein, every DNA sequence is unique, but also has an underlying symmetry which is similar (between individuals).
You would therefore have to equate this into the design of any gate system.

And from a 'spiritual' viewpoint, the abzu/gate system has many correlations with the path to enlightenment.

Egyptian Tree of Life

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Here is an interesting site undo:

Maps of Eridu, Tell Abu Shahrein/Shahrain

Going to have a look at Tell abu Shahrein on Google Earth.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i think these verses in 1enoch are so revealing that it amazes me that ufologists don't see them as nearly proof positive of the existence of alien life coming to the earth......observe:.

2 And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men

3 and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not

4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations

5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves

6 by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn

this text was found among the DEAD SEA SCROLLS, that have the unique distinction of having never been through the catholic ecumenical councils from which the books of the bible were determined.

what it basically says is, a bunch of "angelic" guys from "heaven" came DOWN to the earth and landed on mount hermon in lebannon/syrian border. they had an agreement between them to do the deed, and swore an oath. these guys tinkered with the human genome, tinkered with the social order, and began to teach women how to make themselves into sex objects.. not wives, or partners, but OBJECTS, who were basically treated like animals with holes to stick things in or test subjects to remove things from... quite reminiscent of the alien abduction short term pregnancies.

men were taught how to kill each other more efficiently and in greater numbers. the whole planet becomes polluted. this thing reads like a modern newspaper.

these genetically manipulated offspring were nephilim.. human hybrids, who eventually abused and used up the planet and almost all the humans on it.

enter, this "most high, lord of lords" etc. guy, who sees the mess and gets really ticked off. he tells enoch to go tell the angels that started the mess, what is about to befall them and their nephilim prodigy. they freak out and plead with enoch to defend their case to the most high. the "most high's" response is something to the effect of "you were supposed to be coming to me to plead the case for the defense of mankind, not the other way around!"

this is clearly an ufologist's guide book to alien invasion, followed by alien abductions (they "TOOK" ...they abducted) the women and impregnated them. this is not a joy ride on the human evolutionary chain, it was an attempt to create a new species from humans to wipe out the original species and replace them with people who had unresurrectable bodies. the complete annihilation of human life on either side of the equation in every sense of the word.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
for zorgon, cause it reminded me of something you said!

this is me sister's line of work. she's not building it however, she's one of those people flashing across the screen once the place is filled with people (turn up the volume if you like electronic fx music)

look familar?

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join